/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

Dark Brotherhood Edition

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/jJzTkRyd
mega.nz/#!mQ0k2JpS!fpTAMHaOuwFf5dWl6SlvYyfzPBkoG7W_q5-hwIRjKhs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Waifu and lore living in alimony!

Third for crabs.

it's cool being early

There is no such thing as too much color.

If it ain't white, it's not right.

Waifus

That's a nice crab, what's that from

Post combat

Backs

The Hanging Gardens

cambat

butts

what lore?

Waifus in awkward lingerie.

Lore and lore accessories.

combat

Aye

Tell me about how the lore will be in TESV if it was set a thousand years from now

Crab

What does Oblivion do better than Skyrim and Morrowind?

Awoo

Literally Skyrim with guns.

This lore
pastebin.com/jJzTkRyd
I've had this bookmarked for years but never actually read it

>no matter what this guy puts on his character, it looks like ass
must be terrible to be u

NPC schedules within cities
I can't say outside of cities because they die as if it's their first time traveling a road

sideboob

Soundtrack

Basically Shadowrun

Sideboob is best boob.

Why would they make Fallout in TES

shut up faggot

>backboob

>perfect snow spheres
shit that must be some sick magic

Pretty noice banana. What armor is that?
Bottomless is my fetish

>not having tits on your back
what are you, a human? lmao

>Finally cobbled together a decent looking outfit
fuckin finally.

Tomorrow . . .

You

Yeah I fucked up, okay? You can wait for Maxeen to get here if you want to see backboob that badly.

I couldn't help myself

so how come that i've never seen argonians or khajiits in your screencaps?

He's a Trumpfag and Argonians and Khajiits are the Mexicans of TES in his eyes.

I want to kill whoever started the static objects in houses thing and kill him/her. Fuck! It's annoying and stupid how can people not see that?!

THAS RITTTTEEEEEEEEE

>make house nonstatic
>some retard come sin with 78fps saying the mod it what's broken and that he has a perfect setup and a perfect waifu with crispy skin and that it's the modder's fault it doesn't work not skyrim's fault
Nexus is full of these people, it's better to just static the objects and prevent the issue from coming up

t-that sounds kinda ominous now i'm scared

That's a nice outfit though

Yeah, but at least you can use Jaxonz Positioner to move them or get rid of them

House cats are Khajiits too, user.

>wanting chicken tendies rolling across your floor 24/7 just because you nudged the table

Not in this moon

Goodnight /tesg/

There's a difference between Alfiq and common housecats... Houssecats aren't Khajiit.

Goodnight user

>learn some basic modding
>alter everything you download to suit your needs
>stop living under the foot of some other user

10/12

What about frontbutt though?

kek I remember that.

You'll see what it means.

And thanks.

>No one will ever call you a sweet gentle baby

You are a sweet gentle baby, user.

Also reserved for Maxeen

NPC schedules are the main reason I prefer Oblivion. Having Skyrim's NPCs barely move breaks muh immersun.

THE FUCK DID YOU CALL ME?!

I saw that you tried to cover up your mistake and had to give you shit user

Sleep tight user

I wonder if she sees something interesting on her nose bridge since that seems to be where she is always staring.

Th-Thanks, user...you really mean it?

I'm not really a fan of clones but I gotta say this one looks fucking gorgeous.

user is bipolar

I know. Thank you user.

yes

hey a thing i wrote, you can tell because it's long

To be fair if she tried to look somewhere else she'd get one eye pointing to Whiterun and the other pointing to Masser. Skyrim just can't handle eye movement

So what does "World Eater" actually mean? Would Alduin literally consume the entire world, land and all? Does it mean he'd just just go around the world killing every mortal being? Or would he cast some kind of "World-Eating" spell that would wipe everything out of existence?

Yes.

Literally eats everything that exists, you, me, the farmhouses, the towers, blackreach, skyrim, morrowind, akavir, the planes of oblivion, everything and regurgitates them as a new kalpa with the companents rearranged and reassigned in some form

>get all my boobs and butts mods in harmony with my body textures and slut armors
Never thought I would get to this point
Now what

stop samefagging clones

But...how long would that take? And how would all that fit inside him?

So Alduin is transkalpic?

Here's the one i snagged, shame it is a jpg. There is a png one on his tumblr but it's smaller in resolution bug bigger in size.

Speaking of clones, is he here? I need to ask him about what light sources he uses.

For being Deathwing he was pretty easy to kill desu

RailLight

I'm not clones.

m8

I'm just picturing Alduin sitting in some desert, scooping up sand with his mouth and impatiently chewing it while sighs and glances at his watch.

uninstall

>tfw wanna use World Eater Beater
>hear its buggy as shit and really script heavy

>RailLight
Tried googling it. Gives me some gookmook page that seems to be asking for login information. Mind uploading it for me please, if you have it of course?

did you get the belly and finger hdt working properly?

There's a mega link in eiries' pastebin
mega.nz/#!mQ0k2JpS!fpTAMHaOuwFf5dWl6SlvYyfzPBkoG7W_q5-hwIRjKhs

Dont really care for the belly one because amazon women with abs. All I need are bouncy boobs and butts also
>finger
is that real?

yes, belly is so that during sexlab your belly moves from the penis, same with the fingers, so that when the fingers touch boobs and stuff they bounce.

That actually sounds nice
Back to work I guess

don't forget HDT vagoo

No, he changes as well in the new kalpa, but his function remains the same. Remeber that Alduin is just a mirror of Akatosh, and the aedra and daedra get eaten as well. So if he gets eaten, Alduin eats himself as well. I think?

As long as it needs to. And Alduin can change his size to accomodate everything. Some lore says that at his full size, farmhouses fall out of his nostrils when he is eating

That wasnt the 'true' Alduin anyway, bro. Alduin went off script and wanted to rule the world, but Akatosh had to make a Dragonborn, Miraak, to put him in timeout, but of course Miraak didnt follow the damn plan and went with Herma Mora who saved his ass at the last second from being killed by Vahlok. Then the Dragon Wars happened and Alduin was sent flying through time to the 4th Era by the Tongues and thats when Akatosh made a plan B, You, to be dragonborn and bitchslap Alduins shit.

I may be wrong or missing info since im basing this off memory.

that's basically the belly

have fun anons - I'm gonna go watch tv

Wasnt it compared to strips of bacon

Thanks man. Much appreciated.

What is clones tumblr?

clarification: for UNP that's basically the belly
CBBE literally has a uterus setup apparently (CLAMS), but I've never used it cause CBBE