store.steampowered.com/app/359870/
youtu.be/8vVE9XBCPdc

>FF Explorers
pastebin.com/jNVTmu58
Discord room: discord.gg/0mpm2kbJPLFjZGX3

>FFIX released on PC, available on smartphones
youtube.com/watch?v=4oDeSJI0qJc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI May Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/50529-May-10-2016-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXIV (3.2)
youtube.com/watch?v=CZET2yYZLN8
Patch Notes:na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c755d756aece79cc9707f5444ad0980ac2b5a39c

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
novacrystallis.com/2016/05/final-fantasy-brave-exvius-heads-west/

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

Other urls found in this thread:

altema.jp/ffbe/unit
youtube.com/watch?v=FU5c7-5xG-o&feature=youtu.be&t=4m35s
apkpure.com/final-fantasy-brave-exvius/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.FFBEWW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just pulled my 6th AoE Heal. Fug

don't see how her being a summoner makes her less of a black mage, in all versions of FF4 she learns all of black magic, in record keeper she has 5* BM, in BE she's a shitty mage and Meteor is her only redeeming quality because otherwise she's supposed to be THE summon user

Look like you're gonna beat the shit out of the white magic abyss

Probably. Sitting on a 7* Lullaby Rod as well after pulling a few times on SSB banner 1

Wait, people have more than one attack in BE? I thought it was a brave frontier clone?

They learn a set of abilities as they level up and also have slots that you can assign abilities to, provided the character has the correct skill to use them (Vivi doesn't learn Aero naturally, but can equip it because he has sufficient Black Magic, etc). They also have limit breaks.

Oh. Alright nevermind then. Rydia is allowed to have meteor then.

>Bahamut knocks the shit out of Tyro
>still get 0 medals taken in Character's KO'd and only two taken in damage taken
Neat. EZ Ult + champion.

general ded, fantasy ded

Brave Exvius will save this general

but its a shitty game

you're a shitty game

Yes, but that doesn't change the fact that BE is a shitty game.

>Bahamut Ultimate+ is weak to wind
I feel like I should wait for Tornado Strike before I try to beat this fight. What do you folks think?
>Pic related is the setup I used to master Leviathan

He's resistant to all elements except Wind, so ditch those elemental abilities. You'll probably have difficulty with damage with a comp like that. But even if you lose a member it's still possible to master it.

I guess I'll have to ditch Terra for Gilgamesh then.

I remember a list of some units that can evolve to 5* in BE, but can't find it in my history anyone have it? Need to know what 3*s might be worth keeping

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Are 3 stars that become 5 stars as strong as natural 5 stars? Or is it like a 3 star++ like ffrk?

210th eternal reminder that Terra is best girl

why she so
T H I C C
H
I
C
C
in this picture?

yes

is terra gonna give that moogle that dandilion to tickle her breasts and make her nipples hard to feed it?

that's too lewd, shut the hell up

altema.jp/ffbe/unit

>Are 3 stars that become 5 stars as strong as natural 5 stars?
Yes. They are literally the same character. Just think of the higher star ones as being partially pre-leveled.

Jesus just awakened my Cecil to 4*, got everything i need for 5* but the damn 10 heavens ash. hopefully it becomes more common later.

God these shits are ugly

Its like how Phantom of the kill worked with its characters.

Thanks senpai

Fucking hell this is the worst event ever
>based off of the worst mainline FF game in the series
>no new abilities
>all the bosses have basically 0 gimmicks to make them anything beyond tank and spank bosses, save for ATTACK TWICE BECAUSE FUCK YOU
>the worst characters of any playable realm, somehow worse than FF2 and FF8's piles of trash

Thank fucking god they never did a FF3 event ever again, the sheer lack of REM rolls must have convinced them it was unprofitable as hell.

Absolutely.

Lucky you. Day 1 player and I have yet to get one outside of shitty shared AoE heals and Healing Grimoire, which never gets any use regardless because I have Sentinel's Grimoire.

is BE out in NA? i see posts for it, but only found the pre-reg thing on the website??

It's not.

no. it comes out in NA in a few months. /rkg/ is playing the swedish version via VPN.

you're ugly

so we can all agree 8 has the best soundtrack right?

youtube.com/watch?v=FU5c7-5xG-o&feature=youtu.be&t=4m35s

>the worst characters of any playable realm, somehow worse than FF2
Wrong.

You're wrong. FF2 post-buffs is actually on the better side of realms, and even pre-buffs Leon and Gordon are bonafide better than anyone from FF3.

FF3 sucks ass.

Tactics

Ffiii
>luneth
>ignus tank with breakdown access
>Arc with shellga natural sb

Ffii
>minwu if you have his sb

Thats it

>Ricard
>Josef
>Leila
>Maria
>Gordon
>good

For those having trouble with the Ultimate, bring Reflect and a physical team. He won't dispell himself causing him to use Protect, Shell, & Haste on you.

Anyone bought the early jew special?

Am I one of the few people here who likes III?

I got Break Blade and Royal Sword off this one, feeling pretty amazing 2bh with you fampais

apkpure.com/final-fantasy-brave-exvius/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.FFBEWW

I do too, I just wish I got something from it. 4 4* & 7 3* in an 11 draw and then a 1 4* & 2 3* in a 3 draw.

So I'm SoL.

You're not alone muh nigga 2bhfamyodawg.

Can someone with experience in FFX explain this?

Trying to level up Tidus in Blitzball. He's already lvl. 17, yet I can't seem to put any tackle or passing techniques that would help him lvl up faster on him. I have gotten so many things copyd in the 20+ games I've played, yet nothing is in his fucking list and I can't put on anything but sphere shot and jecht shot. The same goes for my other forward, Vilucha who I can only put Wither Shot 3 despite having many other abilities copied.

Bahamut hits like a truck with 4* Power Breakdown and Full Break. Doesn't help I have no synergy. Would love to see some success stories, though.

>Luneth
>good
Arc and Ignus are mediocre.

Minwu with his SSB is incredible, but you forgot Leon with HotE and Gordon with his Goddess Bell SB; Leon's bonafide incredible with Dark Bargain + Saint Cross for abilities since with a shout RW you can buff his ATK into truly insane levels (and the rest of the party gets even more ATK buffs) and commence to drop absurdly powerful Saint Cross spam on the enemy.

Gordon's much tankier than most other supports and his Goddess Bell SB if you get it is an ATK/MAG breakdown effect, which is always incredible.

The others suck right now, but come the next 2 event they'll all get massive improvements that make them actually not bad (except Ricard, he still sucks ass); even Josef is worth considering with his SSB because it has a 40% max HP AOE heal attached to it, which is always incredible.

FF3 doesn't have anyone on par with Leon or even Gordon. Ignus has a small niche with Knight 5 + Support 4 and Arc's a competent white mage (although worse than Minwu with his SSB), but Luneth is the worst non-Firion protaganist by a mile and will end up worse than Firion once the FF2 protaganist gets his pile of ridiculous buffs, Refia is a monk not named Jecht or Snow and thus really bad, and Desch is a second-rate Celes that can't do magic or melee that competently and thus is irrelevant at both. Note that Celes still isn't generally all that good outside of Runic Blade shenanigans until her BSB arrives and she gets buffed to have Knight 5.

Team of Leon, Tyro, Agrias, Ramza, and Y'sholta with a Shout RW. Hand of the Emperor, Sentinel's Grimoire, Hallowed Bolt, Tailwind, Stoneskin II + Medica II. 1 5* RS weapon, everyone else using 5*++ weapons, 3*++ RS armor for the whole party, the works.

It took me more attempts than U+ Cagzanno by a significant margin and I only barely won by the skin of my teeth.

Fuck FF3. Fuck that garbage piece of shit to hell.

It's in my top five for sure.
Got two Lust Daggers, an Scholar Hat and a Break Blade. Didn't get what I was aiming for, but the Break Blade's Soul Break is pretty great.

Wall, Protectga, Shellga, magic breakdown, full break he did low damage. Only synergy was a throwing weapon and luckily I have Shadow's SSB so it was enough to do the job.

i had zack and ramzas dismissal SBs so theres my success

Oh yeah, dismissal can work on him so you can probably just spam that.

Leviathan was a joke. So Bahamut is the challenge this event?

easy in the beginning but after its first megaflare it does two actions per turn and is pretty much in haste mode

You're mediocre.

No, you are.

Don't tell me you actually LIKE FF3.

it's objectively the best NES FF.

Prove me wrong you can't.

>playing any of the NES games on the original system

The thing is that FF1 and FF2 got remakes that significantly improved them and made FF2 actually playable.

FF3 got a remake that made the game shittier and less playable, not to mention how the 3D graphics are horribly dated these days.

You're performing Techcopies correctly, right? It's not saying "Techcopy failed", and his level wasn't too low when you attempted, right? And you're hitting the button as TECHCOPY is flashing white? It is also still possible to fail Techcopies even if you time it right, iirc.

ded thread, ded series

>FF1
>significantly improved
Good joke.

FFII was already playable even without exploiting the system. The game had a couple problems and was acknowledged by the devs - yes, but not unplayable. Git gud. You retards who parrot an almost 20 year old meme of a game you never played before need to stop. The English patch came out in 1998, 10 years after its release which was already far into the PS1's lifetime. Unfair comparisons were made by those who already experienced all the greats on SNES and FFVII rather than playing and taking it as a game from its time. The notion of it being bad and black sheep of the franchise has pathetically carried on since and is even unjustly ingrained into minds of newcomers into FF. The game was received just fine on initial release.

>FF3 got a remake that made the game shittier and less playable
???
All the more reason to stick to the NES version.

I never said that NES FF2 wasn't unplayable, I said the remakes improved it. I played both NES FF2 and remaked!FF2 and found the latter more preferable, but still enjoyed the former. NES FF2 and FF3 both did really different things from NES FF1, which I also liked.

I must have misinterpreted the line
>made FF2 actually playable
because to me it insinuates that the original was NOT playable. My mistake then.

God I need to stop posting in multiple places at once. I take the blame there.

NES FF2 is definitely fine, but the remakes improve it.

NES FF3 is okay, but the remakes suck ass.

So Ingus's SSB completely crushed Bahamut, what the fuck. With Knight's Charge as his RM he just kept getting to spam it for around 25k a spin under Shout. I only lost the one medal for damage from Megaflare.

If anyone thinks they might be able to find some use for it in their setup, RW is QJLH. Good luck lads.

>They didn't like FFIII DS Remake
No accounting for different tastes, but I think it's better than you guys give it.

Reminder that this faggot who gets triggered by FF3 and challenged me to beat U+ Cagnazzo with Luneth and Ingus got btfoed and tried to shift goalposts to invalidate my win. He's just looking for attention and won't concede any points even if he's demonstrably wrong.

Blitzball is one of the best mini-games in any game, ever. God I loved it.

I was pretty impressed with that win since I noticed you only had lightning abilities on two attackers but I still think it's pretty autistic to need to call him out again over it because he's obviously not going to come out and embarrass himself further desu.

He's just some butthurt reddit cuck, I'm sure he'll get called out on his bullshit again if he shows up

I love it as well. I initially played it just for Wakka's Overdrives and Celestial, but after the first couple hours it really grew on me. Too bad a lot of people dislike it from what I've read around the internet.

>was secretly hoping that ultimate+ bahamut would fuck my shit up so I could justify trying for refia's SSB
>he didn't
It'll be back on BSB bonanza r-right?

That wasn't me.

Congrats on the achievement though

yes

Kiss

Y'know? It took me awhile, but I finally figured out what's missin' from this here thread.

yurifags pls go, you already shit up /4ccg/ enough

Uwah! Lightning is a blushing bride!

>someone would ever marry lightning

I would. She'd make an amazing wife.

3 has the worst bosses until you get near the end. They're all forgettable as fuck. This event reminded me that you pretty much fight a rat.

How anyone could ever choose anyone besides Tifa is beyond me. Asskicker, cow tits, absolute ride or die bitch that wouldn't leave her crippled retarded asshole friend behind...

I mean yeah, single mom and hangs out with a nignog, but a cool nignog and she takes care of the kid herself, and she's basically the AVALANCHE mascot anyway, so hey.

Way better than she-Cloud and the boring as hell Summonsummonthesummonsummoner lady

Agree with this. Tifa is amazing.

She's boring to me for some reason.

Yeah, devoted megababes who can literally kill a man in a single strike bore my dick off too.

wait what?

>cow tits
that's the problem user. You get 5 or 6 good years with Tifa and then all you're left with is a couple of tetherballs.

I like goddesses more. Something about defiling divinity gets me.

Mako implants imo

Actually with the right kind of exercise and support breasts can stay perky and firm for years on end. Tifa's pretty fit, they'd probably stay nice for at least a decade.

Exercise sure Tifa's got that covered, but support? She's wearing this skimpy tank top with no evidence of support.

Yeah, that's definitely not good for them, you're right. Her outfit gets a lot more practical in her later appearances though, in Advent Children she has a proper top and everything.

A rat that knows magic for some reason.

>8 Thunder/NE nukes
>enthunder status
>burst mode
>first burst is 4x single target thunder nukes
>second is 2x aoe thunder nukes
>chain thundaga new 5* spell
Lightning only pretends to be a goddess, Ashe is the real deal.

Who here /dalmasca/?