/ywg/ - Yokai Watch General #40

Gijinka shokai edition

Join the discord for the latest YW3 news and to make friends
discord.gg/0m7Vj85gNw4dutXi

Yo-kai Watch has been released for EU!
nintendo.co.uk/News/2016/April/YO-KAI-WATCH-Your-Questions-Answered-1102349.html

Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble is out!:
itunes.apple.com/us/app/yo-kai-watch-wibble-wobble/id1085461253?mt=8
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Level5.YWWWUS
WibWob medal registration: yo-kai-wibblewobble.com/medal/index.nhn

>Is this actually good?
Yes it's good, just don't go in expecting the hyped up "Pokemon killer" aspect. Kotaku started the phrase for clickbait and it worked. They aren't the same game at all, just two games in the monster catching genre. If you want an explanation on the battle system, someone can fill you in, don't worry the demo was indeed shit and not a good representation of how you'll go through the game.

>Is there a list of all the yokai?
yokaipedia.net/list-of-youkai/

>I'm too lazy to look for i-
yokaiwatch.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
We're actually working on sprucing this baby up. Feel free to contribute!

Here's a resource document for all your Yo-kai FAQ needs:
docs.google.com/document/d/1_POcoMxn85sOaJSFlvYDIljIfeadxm-qz9GTdmcNND0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/17q988zozFzK7tlwx9-A9-_7v4TIZlNE1NTFmaaR1TeU/viewform
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JTtdPzl115dkQABI4-1B90X_11pZydUSzMJJ-XN6XlI/edit?usp=sharing
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GAME-0016168&page=top/search/list?s_keywords=youkai watch$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=2
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GAME-0016167&page=top/search/list?s_keywords=youkai watch$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=2
youtube.com/watch?v=Hi6YBrdrxO8
mega.nz/#!RxAmUISQ!FTBUe-3J31hyizAvKn9k1E1FZvzZRNAPAGCUQ2X4iY4
youtube.com/watch?v=mM1ScoeXEiA
dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/274/1274777/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Submit your friend codes here!
docs.google.com/forms/d/17q988zozFzK7tlwx9-A9-_7v4TIZlNE1NTFmaaR1TeU/viewform

Results can be found here
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JTtdPzl115dkQABI4-1B90X_11pZydUSzMJJ-XN6XlI/edit?usp=sharing

DONT FORGET TO SEND OUT SPIRIT

why is there another one?

Old one at bump limit.

Would be cool to post links to the pre-order of yw 3 next time!

Here's your spoonfeed user.
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GAME-0016168&page=top/search/list?s_keywords=youkai watch$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=2

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GAME-0016167&page=top/search/list?s_keywords=youkai watch$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=2

>MFW Wibble Wobble isn't a meme mobage yet

How meme we talking?

Save that Y money for tonight y'all

Komasan, is that you?

do sexualize the yokais

ちんちんって何ズラ?

>it's an episode you can't understand without subs or dubs

Tomorrow, you mean.

3 AM for East Coast, 12 AM for West, so tonight depending on your area. Starts 5/20.

>ちんちんって何ズラ
>What Shifts I dick?

Oh yeah that double chance for s rank goodies. Money atill goes to being screwed over big time though

Question for Wib Wobs. Is there a way to summon dupe Legendaries or this is what Soul Secrets are for? Debating on using the scrolls for Shogunyan or Komasan S.

I don't think you can summon dupe Legendaries.

Leveling up the Legendaries soultimates can only be done with Souls Secrets as far as i know.

Although, grinding the higher ranked and rare spawn soultimates can be a real bitch. So you can use it on them too if you want. It beast spending 50+ spirit doing the same stage over and over only to befriend them once.

I can't help but feel that there a cutie honey reference somewhere in there...
youtube.com/watch?v=Hi6YBrdrxO8

>Nothing at all in the OP about YW2's revealed release date

Give me a call when we find out which version is which, then we can give a shit.

We already gave a shit when we found out and have a good idea which is which already, so you missed the call already faggot.

I said it first though

Okay, and?

So please don't use we to refer to me.

That wasnt even directed toward you though once you made that connection it become common knowledge to the rest, and caring on an anonymous image board about what post you make is retarded. If it's that important to you get a trip.

Quit attributing my achievements to yourself and other unrelated peasants.

I wont. Stay mad.

From that attitude, I will assume you are underage, in which case you are not allowed to use this website, let alone post on it. Otherwise, you clearly have some mental problems.

You can stop shitposting now.

Make shotas not shitposts

To be honest I haven't even played YW yet, I just lurk here for the shotas.

Then what are you waiting for? Buy it and play it, there are more shotas in there.

I've got other games I need to finish and I'm waiting for 2 to come out since I hear that one is better.

Which version has more shotas?

you're not alone, though I did play the game
First game doesn't have enough shota cuteness for me personally

2 has it in abundance. Honke is as more shokai going for it.

OUI!

Here's a mega of all my Youkai Watch shotas for all your honesty:

mega.nz/#!RxAmUISQ!FTBUe-3J31hyizAvKn9k1E1FZvzZRNAPAGCUQ2X4iY4

Also I promise I'll work on my fic soon, and maybe even start some other shota fics.

So, I'm planning to get both versions of 2 digitally, same as I did for 1.
Will I still be able to unlock the postgame extras connecting to 1 gives?

The only bonus for having YW1 save data is getting a coin that gives you the choice to get either buchinyan, bowtie tsuchinoko, or frog pouch Komasan. That being said, you'll still be able to unlock.

>Making me choose
Can it be done with multiple saves so I can get all three?

You'd need someone to help you trade them to yourself though.

That's what I have YW obsessed nephews for!

That's what I have the discord and my boyfriend for

>this fall we will see Hanahojin in English video games for potentially the first time

More like HanaHOEjin!

not yet I think. Wasn't he added in during the shinuichi update for both versions?

Or all that new YW3 information that was just released. What a fucking shit OP.

That also.

Holy shit Siro is impossible to befriend more than once, i've spent like 5 Marbled Beefs and triple befriending soultimate on him and still nothing.

If you're talking about Wib Wob, I've seen a fair amount of people have the opposite problem - they get Siro when they want something else.

Just keep shoving y-money into the gacha and you'll get more of him than you want.

holy shit, is the manga really this cute looking?

Which one? :^)

Yeah i get him more from the Gacha, but trying to actually befriend him the usual way is practically impossible.

There are multiple?

Think he means official and unofficial.

>spent money for the event
>Got nothing but common things I already had and FUCKING OWLS

There goes my extra money for the next two months

How much did you spend? I had like 20k saved up and got nothing but crap pulls.

it was only like 12k but god damn i wish i had something to show for it at least

Well the event is going on for 2 days, so you got a bit of time to save up some more.

But yeah with my luck i consider getting like 10-15 bad pull and something good after that a decent run. You really have to sift through all the trash to find the golden nuggets.

>WibWib won't just let you buy the owls and onis to get them out of the fucking crank

>Oh, right that's a thing
>have enough for 3 pulls
>2 Eternas and Peppilon
This is the best

I'm pretty sure that's literally impossible.

It happened. I could take a screenshot of the lvl 2 eterna and one Peppilon but I guess I could have gotten them at separate times and given the eterna a book

I'd prefer to live in denial. It must be lower than 5% or something to get 3 exclusives in a row even with the event buff. Not completely impossible but still.

>No mobile device to wibwob
shit sucks bruv

YO-KAI WATCH 3 COMMERCIAL
youtube.com/watch?v=mM1ScoeXEiA

If anyone is interested in some larger versions of the new yokai, here's a website to grab some.
dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/274/1274777/

POST REACTIONS

Shopping Simulator in YW 3

huh, wonder if that's the leadup to the Super Manager fight.

It's probably part of it. YW 2 introduced mini-games that were part of the story then could be played after you finished.

>No mobile botnet and money extortion device
Feels good

there's no "super manager", whoever was "translating" that didn't read it right.

>more purple shit soultimates
Aw, thought they would've done away with those by now

Have you guys bought any Yo-kai merch?

I have a few of the injection model kits, they're pretty cool. Pic related look sweet too.

I have a poster from walmart, a jibanyan medal moment, and a jibanyan plush.

I've been looking for those pins around town but can find none

I think the pins aren't together with the other merch. Did you try asking the staff?

Just a komasan medal moment. Next up is probably the komasan plushie

>purple shit soultimates

What?

In YW1, whenever you performed a soultimate (one that contains an element mostly), the animation that plays always uses some purple gas thing. Found it pretty damn unattractive to look at in my playthrough. Wibble Wobble/YW2 curves this a bit by replacing the purple effects with the proper elements matching the soultimate.

The soultimates that use the purple effect are the ones that can inspirit the Yo-kai.

Cute pupper.

I hope you get it and love him for ever.

Pic related look like cool models. Can't remember where I saved that picture from.

Why couldn't they get the Blazion Plushie to look that good?

The one in that picture is vinyl, but I agree it looks weird. Maybe it's just the angle.

>there's actual Komiger merch

>these localized youkai names
Cringe every time

I hope they localize YW3 just to see how they try to keep pretending Sakura New Town isn't in Japan.
>Nate, we're going to a foreign country: Burgerland!

>komane atill doesn't get any merchandise
Suffering

>Komajiro and Blazion Mood Reveal

WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS?

Pins at Walmart are up front with the cards and whatnot.

Even Japan spells it "Yo-kai" in English now.

Don't get your panties in a twist.

Don't trade/sell your Yo-kai Watch game. You can link and get one of those in YW 2 for it.

There is a theory that it actually isn't Japan. YW 2 website says Inaho lives in "JAPON" and Nate is going to "U.S.A" with dots in between.
Some Japanese fans are saying those are parallel universes and that the "U.S.A" doesn't really mean "United States of America".

We might find out in YW 3.

Google images. Some Australian website. Do you have the original mood reveal figures? I WANNA SEE PICS OF ANONS TOYS

>

They didn't say it is the US in the game either. They just translated everything and adapted some of the weird English names to actual English.

They might become a lot more ambiguous in YW 2 as it has time travel and the old town is VERY Japanese.