/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #238

"Myroid Highlight: Kiria" edition

Last Thread: >Main games of discussion are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Fairy Doll and Gijin Kareshi/Animal Boyfriend but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>Games of occasional discussion are Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags, and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but don't leave your Myroid, or she might not be able to go to sleep.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links:
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki

>JP Wiki links:
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers:
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/MCC Combined Viewer.html
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/DGCreator.html
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/fd expression viewer.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump:
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader):
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/147QTAusDVbgM6dCoNcBuTKF_xO-qJtE-k8hRYYlfnNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no one drew last thread's theme

Ain't no one got time for that.

You can still do it.

Kiria the best.

>tfw you finally drew some rares from the box gatcha
Haha it feels so bittersweet.

i can try but be warned im very bad and it might trigger some people

I figured we had enough stick figures already.

You can never have enough stick figures. I find myself enjoying the really shitty drawings just as much as I do the well drawn ones.

We can never have enough stick figures.

I forgot to socialize before recommending.

Man those eyes are always a little too uncanny valley for me.

Ryozu why is it taking years to get to level 80? Is Kiria an older OC from somewhere else or just a MCC OC that you like? Do you not like your other girl or potential girls? Not chiding you or whatever, just figured I'd ask since she's in the OP and I'm curious.

Kiria is an OC waifu I've used for years and years in every game I play as my partner, though MCC did help me evolve/refine her.

I really only made Tsumi because of the features that require at least two girls. I've had a hard time getting to like her, mostly because I haven't had any ideas I like for her character.

I don't really push to get to 80 for a lack of motivation. None of the high level hair styles appeal to me and I don't really want any more roids.

She looks a lot like Hoshino Ruri, Hoshino Ruri a qt, so your girl is fine too.

I did, the one of Soth's girls

Is there a document that has all the recipes for the event listed out?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/147QTAusDVbgM6dCoNcBuTKF_xO-qJtE-k8hRYYlfnNY

Here you go cutie.

I want to molest all myroids that use this face.

Very droopy eyes are very bullyable.

;_; please keep your hands away from her

In DG when would you guys ATL other players? I'm just giving it to players that like my Show Off
Just curious on what the etiquette is for your other players

Personally, people who rec me are usually the ones who've done the whole deal, so I go check their pages in return. That or if I check my Likes and happen to notice a common name in the Talks, but I don't really go out of my way to pay attention and get every single one. Honestly I don't think people care about it so much.

I just go through my friend list that usually come do visits too. If a friend that normally doesn't do visits suddenly comes I'll go to them for a couple of days and see if they're interested in doing a returns routine. Usually they don't, so I stop going to them too because I don't have time to give people free CP. Also this if I notice a random has come done both a talk and like, but it's difficult to notice that usually. I would disagree on whoever recs usually does the whole deal, a lot of randoms come rec or advice only which I don't need. Just stick with returning friends and familiar names on your footprints, or keep doing it with everyone on that like tab if you really have that time. The more active you are the more people the game will send to your Show Off when they're blindly tapping the randomized visit buttons.

DFC > udders

Which Onaholes best represents your girls, mkg?

>Due to overwhelming demand, the Box Gacha closing time has been extended!
Did people really spend that much money on a Jewish as hell gacha where you can't even see what you might get?

Lolinco

Superb taste. Mine is definitely a Puni Ana SPDX.

Probably not, they always put "overwhelming demand" on things they were planning to do anyway. It probably gets the sheeple more interested in the gachas.

I'd eat a cute cake anyday.

The animation of this dress is a little weird.

>expecting AMB to animate well when they can't even draw well

>photographers outfits are all AP
i feel cheated

The arm movement is what makes me itch, I just turn motion off

I don't usually turn it off, but I did on this one too.

What do you expect from AMB.

Same user from last thread. Newbie at AB but I already have such a qt
Rate outfit faggots

I've got two camera outfits somewhere

your girls smell

Good

At least come up with something different.

P cute. 8/10

What do your girls like to eat?

The food I cook.