One Piece Treasure Cruise General /optcg/

Sugo edition

previous thread
>Pastebin, read before posting
pastebin.com/XrPVYzbz
READ THIS FUCKING PASTEBIN IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP!

>Quick Links
Turtles: optctimer.com/
Tables: optc-db.github.io/

>/optcg/ Friend Code List Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains. If you wish to be added to the list, ask in the thread.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ESKDDlmNebi-CLGFhSWiE2V8Dk7LOUqcZJNqC-oS1C8/edit#gid=0

>Drops/XP spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview

>[05/10-05/24] Young Arlong Fortnight
>[05/24-06/04] Vivi-chan fortnight
>[05/17-05/24] Sanji gets Raped Fortnight
>[05/24-05/31] Tsuru's Fortnight
>[05/17-05/23] FP Recruit Event
>[05/17-05/23] X2 Super Success
>[05/18-05/22] Halloween II Fortnight

EVENTS (JP/EZMODE)
>[05/12-05/23]Ace's Socket Book Isle
>[05/17-05/23] FP pulls
>[05/17-05/31] Nico Olivia Isle
>[05/19-05/26] Smoker Isle
>[05/19-05/26] Breed Isle
>Pastebin, read before posting
pastebin.com/XrPVYzbz
READ THIS FUCKING PASTEBIN IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP!

>Quick Links
Turtles: optctimer.com/
Tables: optc-db.github.io/

>/optcg/ Friend Code List Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains. If you wish to be added to the list, ask in the thread.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ESKDDlmNebi-CLGFhSWiE2V8Dk7LOUqcZJNqC-oS1C8/edit#gid=0

>Drops/XP spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
Pain and Suffering

yes I fucked up the OP yes I don't care

>4 fucking raids announced right after Sugo starts

thank FUCK I saved my gems

>PSY Marco
>Koala
>Sanji
>Arlong
>Basil
I should have stopped once I saw Sanji.

All these people pulling Marco. I want Marco goddamnit.

They should have announced a skillup with the 4 days of raids.

wait, so when will we get the manuals and stuff we used during the fake skillup back?

>this fucking sugo

4 days of raids...

Arlong Park missions finalyl fucking coming out

>get one good pull and two shitty pulls with the little gems i have
>four-day raid spree gets announced

Hope you saved your Choo, Kurobi and that mouse marine

I guess it's a good thing I pulled Choo.

I have the mouse Marine, no Kurobi though, I had pulled him last sugo and since he had a +1 candy I fed him to my Mihawk since I was so angry I pulled the fish fuck.

JUST

One pull

I love this.

Ayy it's Monet

Did everyone already forget we're also getting Thriller Bark next week? Even if you do use up all your gems this Sugo between Daily gems and story gems you're set

But I need 60 of each.

>haven't even beat Ark Maxim yet

the last stage just destroys me

Now remember guys, you have to max your Enel, otherwise farming Blackbeard is pointless

>But I need 60 of each.
well shit

I used my gems but Doffy and BB are 1 or 2 skills away from being maxed, and have a decent amount of sockets.
Kami's certainly nice to have high, but not super mandatory unless you wanna specifically run his team. Aokiji is useless for me.
But really, they couldn't have given us ANY of these during the skill up?

>not saving all unique units
You guys, I swear...

>Won't be able to kill Enel, Blackbeard, Doffy, or Aokiji

Oh well

Ok guys, just got 3 gems from the ranking so I'm gonna do 1 more pull

>pulling in this shit
I hope I get something good

If only they were that nice user, if only.

Probably during the raids.

Sweet! Didn't really make up for the last puls, but still pretty cool

Just realized
>Corason got a 6* before Blackbeard
Disgusting

Fuck he's hot.

Just wait for Impel Down/Marineford

Why won't Bamco just let me have cool shit?

I'd rather a Magellan for ID since his fruit is interesting as fuck. And Marineford is a no brainer for Akainu

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPQ-VgOwyRE

this is the best video ive found to help shit lords with farming enel i cant farm doffy but my sockets are already maxed on enel

Shouldn't have pulled during the three little shits sugo.

you pirate level is like 100 shut up

Clash of clashes. This is good show some excitement ungrate fools.

How many gems you think I can save before we get Jimbe?

i have no reason to pull anymore i'm literally never getting robin

>Midnight Party
>all 4 Straw Hats in a row drop chests
Dang, I know it's not that big a deal but it's a downer man

You're a bit late there, retard.

That's helpful. I don't have max levels in those units. Only 70-80 in the important ones but I could maybe do that.

Also, I can now do maybe do Aoikiji with the taem I failed to beat him with last time. I maxed Urouge's special last skillup, which should let me beat him, as he always killed me with 3% hp left.

>Vivi fortnight

>Doma books on the cover

Well that's it boys. SW batch is officially dead.

Is there an actual legal reason why we can't get strong world units?

They can't just rename them to black clad? It makes no sense.

Got my g3, new jabra x2, capone, moriah, c9 kalifa and 7 random dupes. Overall extremely happy since I finally have g3. Debating if I want to use my last 10 gems to try for marco.

Though my max doffy lets me farm enel and I'm ready for aokiji farming now too.... so I'm guessing I'm buying gems to do that.

and it would make maxing blackbeard relevant

Save em. Don't make your 7 random duped into 9.

Oh look, another raid boss Global will never get

I dunno man, half my pulls were new, and I'm so hyped at finally getting a g3 after 250+ days that I'm considering blowing it out of elation.

The shit I can do once I evolve balloon luffy. Yesssssssss.

>buying gems
>still supporting Bamco after what just happened

good sheep

>Ishikkidiggy

About time

I'm glad I never have to farm Aokiji again so I can blow all my gems on the other 3 raids. Doffy needs two more levels and Enel is so behind in everything with BB in the middle. Life is unfair

Eh I'll drop off cloud 9 by the time the raids are around and switch back to hoarding but aint nothing gonna stop my hype for finally having g3.

who's the jobber below him

Consider the following:
Perhaps it is taking Japan the same amount of time that it took SW and Film Z units to come to Global than it did for Funimation to release the movies in the US. The translation took over a whole year for each movie, and why? Surley it doesn't take one of the biggest anime in the world one whole year to get an English translation. Whatever the reason, perhaps it is the same as to why we haven't gotten them yet and have to wait so long for.

Shuraiya Bascud, a character from the 4th movie

>Robin and Brook keep dropping
>Zoro never drops

Oh come the FUCK on

>Young Vivi FN

so how should I socket my Vivi and Koza?

Koza should get orb boost

I was pretty upset i will get my 400 day login bonus a after sugo. But seeing these pulls and the new clash news i'm actually prettig happy. Time for Some good eneru farming

>Marco AND Apoo

;_; why couldn't that be me...

Super Grand Battle X didn't get localized because it had SW and Z shit in it. Just let it go man

that feel 300 days no jozu no marco like 50 books for them feels like hitler man

>wanted to do some pulls but saw the ecatombe in this thread
>sw confirmed never
>shiki announced along with this, another 100% never
>Robin keeps dropping chests

Why do I still play a game that makes me sadder and sadder?

I highly doubt THAT'S the reason why. Unlimited World Red is the only One Piece game on a Nintendo platform that got localized since Unlimited Adventure, for what it's worth.

Legitimately disappointed that SW and Z are a pipedream for Global, when it makes very little sense.
You just know the motherfucking Golden Lion is going to be a crazy good unit too.

Can someone explain a legitimate legal reason why we don't get the Strong World units?

Zephyr I can understand.

To make things worse for you, marco now has 4 sockets.

Speaking of which, for anyone who's played the game, is there any way to make this game seem less... monotonous?

Wait, I thought they stopped doing story missions? Fuck.

I don't know man PW1, 2, and 3 got localized and so did UWR like you said. Initially people had assumed it didn't get localized because maybe UWR had poor sales, but it did pretty well across 3ds/Vita/PS3 then PW3 got localized and now we have Burning Blood getting localized as well. The big thing is that there are like 13 unannounced dlc characters for Burning Blood and if any of them are Zephyr and Shiki and we don't get them that'll be all the proof I need

What game? If you're talking about UWR I would just tell you to drop it and play Unlimited Adventure or Cruise Part 1

Aww shit. I don't think I'll be able to do max stam Doffy and Blackbeard. And no fucking way I can do Aoikiji max.
I want max special raid units too, you bastards.

Yeah, as I said though, those aren't (aside from UWR) games on Nintendo platforms. Another we didn't get that was also on a Nintendo system was Unlimited Cruise 1 or 2, and once again with the 3DS ports of them. I don't know, seems like a funny coincidence with these games being with Nintendo. They might just think that more NA One Piece fans are on Sony systems mainly.

Honestly, after playing the PW series, it was hard for me to like UWR with it slow as fuck combat. Yeah, I know the two are different genres, but still. PW makes every character have nice, fluid, and fast moves. It feels amazing. The other Unlimited games are much better for various other reasons if you can try those.

As usual the people in charge of localizing One Piece in the west are inept, and as such they outsourced the localizing rights for the OP movies to different people, and apparently Bandai is jewing out like always and doesn't feel like negotiating the rights in order to put them into the games they localize. The reason that SW Ace and SW Shanks are ok is because they were only promotional and not actually in the movie. It's all pretty shit.

First sugo, how'd I do?
>Marco
>Doma
>Kaku
>Curiel

it's all progression. you use your F2P teams to farm MChopper which you use to max doffy and then you farm blackbeard whenever you max your mihawk which can be done by any F2P team ever.

SW Ace and Shanks are in Burning Blood and PW3
PW2 and 3 have Film Z costumes
I just want to talk to some PR guy at Bamco

>Not putting OPTCG in the title to make searching in the catalog easy
You had one job!

marco is one of the best pulls in the entire game outside of legends so you did well. now start working on a maxing a blackbeard special and marine ship and run marco in it and you can do almost every major raid.

Why don't you put the effort to find one?

Type out a reasonably lengthy question or so and maybe you can get a genuine response. Maybe mention that there's no real reason to hold onto them any longer for the US or something.

If I could write well I probably would have ages ago

I asked Storm Pirates why she still checks OPTCG after all the abuse and mass reporting to get her banned. She said that she considers OPTCG to be like a little brother. A little brother that's loud, angry, embarrassed to be around her and tries so hard to be his own man but in the end she still feels like she has to help and look out for you guys. So tell me OPTCG why do you hate on your onee-san that's just looking out for you?

>Dark Justice wolf faggot
>Dark Justice door faggot
>Bicep curl Chopper
>Law
>Koza
Yeah I'm done fuck this.

>tough captain and tough booster

genuine retard

And here I thought the thread was doing so well, having not mentioned storm pirates at all until now

Better luck next thread

Should have ignored it, everyone else was

They're all dupes you micro penis obese inbred retard.

>doing HW for HW Zoro copies and that's it
>keeps dropping chests
Holy shit, am I wasting my time here? Should I just stick with Arlong for the remaining time?

Don't even know what FN to focus on after garp really...shit.

yeap

Dalton again. Nobody likes you Dalton you reverse Chopper fuck!

I am. If Unlimited adventure is better I'll play that. I want to like UWR, I really appreciate the variety in playable characters, the co-op option, and... well that's it I guess. The voice work is also good I guess. But it just feels like a Kingdom Hearts game gameplay-wise, while relying on its referencial world building to fill in the gaps of repetitive gameplay. All I have to do is tap square as Luffy and enemies die. See one with light/power armor? Special attack. Then boss fight. Oh, and don't forget to equip your characters with one of the billion equip able items we put in. It's hard to tell them apart so we just called them by character quotes becauase, you know, references.
Hell, I enjoyed Naruto games slightly more even though they are just as repetitive. But eho the fuck wants to collect 40 pieces of cotton as Usopp at Mt. Corvo, or find 10 magma rocks at Marineford? And don't even get me started on the Franky and Robin Enis Lobby mission. If Unlimited World is better than this, I'll take it. I just don't want to run around the level looking to best up waves of enemies for 40 minutes at a time.

tl;dr fuck off

> win $80 from scratch ticket from bday
> spend it all on treasure cruise
> pull inthawk

yay. comfy sugo, boys.

Sorry, UWR is just repetitive shovelware, I'll try Unlimited Adventure if that's any better.

why do you guys just play onepiece why dont you play dokkan battle at least it doesnt fuck over its players completely

Where the fuck is my Broly?

I laughed way more than I should have for this.