Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network General #2180
Last thread: Dueling Network (High Res): duelingnetwork.com/?card_image_base=http://www.xtevenschannel.com/images/card-pics/
YGOPro: ygopro.co/download.aspx
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/m/149030/find/unread/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project

Other urls found in this thread:

goo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God I love catapult zone.
Screws up kaijus

ty famiglia

still not sure if real

When will Konami make a Platinum Secret Ghost Rare

Last day to vote

goo gl/forms/Rwdx2F2j4RXaR4Fp2

>the autist is stealing my phrase
Literally, figuratively, and metaphorically kill yourself, in every sense of the phrase.

hosting if anyone wants to play

>●YAKU, KOI KOI KOI
CAAAAARDIAN

>tfw all those pluses

How's the mixtape going? On a scale from 1 to 10, how finished are you?

Once you're done, we should get Anthony Fantano to review it.

Hosting again if anyone wants to play

3.6, I have 3-4 tracks copied from this place and am working on instrumentals, but I can't find competent lyricists anywhere. Can anybody on /dng/ actually rap?

I, GETTER EMPEROR, can do shitty black metal vocals, but cannot rap. Good luck finding someone that can.

>rap

holy shit unexpected dai memes, not sure if i should even make room for a Rank 5

If I recall correctly, it was supposed to Egyptian Vaporwave Tripcore.

I'm bored, so I will host tag.
us
dng
vidya

Save me a spot

nee 1 more baka

Need 1 more

Reposting this since it was towards the end of the thread.

In case the user who was helping me with this and wanted to know how my future playtests would go, here is what I'm currently playing with. I realized I never actually added in Odd-Eyes Fusion when it was originally recommended, so I removed the fusion. I also took out Absolute and his partner since if I really need to go into Rank 8 I have Cipher and this deck shouldn't be making Xyz in the first place except if I suck and don't get the lock fast enough. On that note, I added in Princess and Slacker to search for my royal decree, etc. and stall respectively. I took out a unicorn and while risky, helps me not draw it when I don't want it. Also removed priest for a companion because while useful in certain situations, it's more important to get a companion as soon as I can. Added another mausoleum to also help with this.

I'm currently hung up on ratio issues, mainly getting the Buster lock along with at least Silent or scales set up on the first turn/as soon as possible. I feel that if I'm able to search Dragodeus in more ways I would be better off since he can search skullcrobat, sage, and all my warriors besides buster himself, but I couldn't find anything to help with that besides odd-eyes and rota if I have no other more pressing target.

Open to suggestions from anyone as always.

i can totally rap bro leave it to me :^)

Hosting again, need 1 more to start

There's a guy that goes to my locals who claimed to come here.

Do any of you people recognise a name called Neodaesus or something to the likes of that?

"Who?"

sounds familiar to me but i used to browse years ago, back in 2013

Hosting again, need 1 more, etc..

From the last thread, someone posted this UA deck, can anyone confirm the two-of card that has a copy on the far right top row and one on the far left a row below?

Too pure = too slow

That's going to be on it too
>austrailan rapping
Now this I need to hear
>literally one of the oldest of fags
From what I hear he was a big fire fist guy and he had a video where he tended to his chickens. Never actually met him though, and I think he left

Kaiser Vorse Raider

What would you suggest?

Not him, but Speedroids so you can Invoker out the level 4

Interesting, something like 3 top 2 borg?

Tag again, need 1 more

reminder

Yeah, maybe even 1 borg.

Can summoner monk serve as quick access to midfielder too? How come I dont see many UA decks use him?

just mashed this deck now pls help
>inb4 delete deck

What are the perfect UA monster ratios?

Save the next tag for me, guys.

T. bonerkun

I'm going to make a new deck, then I'll host again. So in like 5 minutes.

Delete the post. Why the fuck isn't your extra maxed. You idiots ALWAYS never max it.

Are you Kaiji from YCM?

Do you think meme magic will ever make a stupid deck top 8?

Congratz, i beat a shitter.

>tfw Level Eater finishes you off

yea

Cool. Saw the deck on there and thought it looked familiar.

i didn't maxed it to put room for YOUR SUGGESTIONS

Is lunalight really a secret monarch tech?

>Valley
>Network
>Mecha Dogoran
>Waterfront

It's a no from me

Then you should've left the deck empty as well. Because Zwei and Valley are shit.

What do you mean

I'm not that guy but I've some success with Zwei as a one-of just to ditch for Galaxy Soldier and for Overload Fusion.
I've since replaced it with Chronomaly Golden Jet though, for more Rank 5 spam.

what do you think should i put instead??

Is Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon the only card that has a better effect outside the anime?
>Anime: Doubles LP damage on monsters of level 5 or higher
>Real life Doubles LP damage on all monsters.

Brilliant Fusion

what gemknight should put??

trying to netdeck it but i cant find good gemknight to tech in it

One Garnet and one Lazuli for Rank 4 Emergencies

hows this now??

So, how do I CDI harder than this?

Alot better. Cut one field spell though.

put the tricky :^)

Ignoring stuff only out in ocg right now, what tcg cards can I use/swap around to improve this shit?

>Opponent summons Edea
>brings out Archfiend Eccentrick
>doesnt use its effect

>Only one guitaas
Three, retard

>spellcaster
That doesn't help me summon Nova at all.

gotta replace those instant fusions doe

Why the everloving fuck are you running Mecha?
Why the everloving fuck are you running the Kaiju field + Terra when you should be searching it off repair plant?
Why the everloving fuck are you running A SINGLE INFINITY IN CYBER DRAGONS?
Why the everloving fuck does your extra only contain 1 Rampage and zero Overdragons or Twins WHEN YOU RUN 3 FUSION CARDS THAT ARE DEAD IN YOUR HAND BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO DISCARD OUTLETS FOR THEM?

W H Y

I'm not even gonna say a thing about the trap that does nothing but kill your resources if it gets killed in any way besides destruction.

I'm I the only one that hates secret rares. It's always hard to see the artwork.

They got the right idea with KC rares. Looks like a common, but has that cool effect all over when you tilt it.

/r/ing the degenerate dragons version of this pic

>You're gay if you jerk another man off
That's not how it works.

Ultimate Rare is best rarity. Ghost rare is worst.
Ultimate>Ultra>Super>Common=/Rare>Secret>Ghost.

>ultimate rare

Oh fuck that shit. That's even worse. You can't see anything. The card just looks dark as fuck.

Kaiju outs boss monsters.

With Cyber Dragon you remove Kaiju into Chimeratech.

The trap is better than your mom.

Ghost has its advantages. If it's a good card, such as Flare Metal, your opponent has to double-check what it is when you use it. If it's absolute shit, such as Rainbow Neos, then you never have to see the dumb thing ever again.

>accidentally resolving Deep-Eyes while opponent has Two D'Arcs
A-At least I got 4000K Raigeki upon death...

>nothing
>nothing
>nothing
Are you legitimately retarded that you can't see what's wrong with everything listed?
I should just assume you are since you're a 2 months-old tripcunt but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.

>2 months old
>made my trip a couple of days
>TWO MONTHS
>have been anonymously posting since before Accel got killed
Will admit Mech Kaiju is shit.

Why do people hate Neos so much?

Because it shifted HERO support from junky Fusions that at least kinda worked to shitty contact Fusions revolving around a L7 vanilla that kept getting shuffled back into the deck and murdering your advantage for no real benefit.

Neos is shit. Its support is shit. Its GEMINI is better than it while still being shit. It also looks like a faggot dolphin. It had an entire archetype of shit while making the Hero Archetype a bigger clusterfuck with never ending support.

Interesting, I actually had a thing for his design as a kid so I was curious but I guess it just shows how much I know. Masked heroes have better designs anyway.

Why is Twin Burst Blue -Eye shit, again?

It's not. It's just the two trap faggot avatarfags in the thread who think its shit. It's good for attacking into 3K+ monsters so they get banished and don't let your opponent generate advantage by hitting the graveyard.

So between all the Heros archetypes which one is the best?
Destiny Hero? Evil Hero? Elemental Heroes?

It's not really that bad, just another pseudo xyz out to battle destruction proof cards.

Except it is shit. It can't even attack directly. The only card its literally good against is Dark Planet. And the only time I was ever wrong was about Pot of Cupidity. Enjoy being a shitter.

Destiny heroes, they're rank 1 in the OCG. Damn near unstoppable

Filtered.

Not him

I've been playing CyDras since the SD dropped and never used Network, because is terrible.

You'll never need it. Ever.

I FUCKING HATE YOU NARCICISTIC PIECE OF SHIT AT LEAST GET A BETTER WAIFU LITERALLY NO ONE CARES I DONT KNOW YOU MANAGED TO BE WORSER THAN EVERY TRIPFAG COMBINED EVEN MARIOMON

It's not shit but I find him very situational. But he's very clutch in those situations so I have 1 spot for him.

>get in tag
>both opponents calling each other shit
This is why I play tag

Aight', Thanks m8.

My favorite is when my partner starts insulting me when they have no idea what I'm playing, then immediately turn silent when I save our asses and win the game.

>Go first
>Make huge unbreakable board
>Opponent just sits there doing nothing since he can't play
>Parter just pokes with my monsters
>Negates the shit of the second opponent and then I get to push for game.

Man, I love Metalfoes YZ in tags.