/gbfg/ - Granblue Fantasy General #234

>This month's (May) event schedule
pastebin.com/Au6eesd5

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/yCGKvVAH

>Guild Info
pastebin.com/Sc4yKCZf

>Japanese Wiki
gbf-wiki.com/

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10259505/
bookwalker.jp/de0ff5fba8-4ffe-4145-83bf-d8968a93c882/グランブルーファンタジー-メンバーズフェイト【シリアルコード付き】/
youtube.com/watch?v=m-SYhG1pGvI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wind

water

earth

WIND

One day we'll summon captain planet

none of you are going to summon captain planet like this

strawpoll.me/10259505/

> dark > water > fire = wind > light > dirt

No wonder cuck gets thrown around all the time

cog

>strawpoll
For what purpose?

A brand new title only from this novel:
bookwalker.jp/de0ff5fba8-4ffe-4145-83bf-d8968a93c882/グランブルーファンタジー-メンバーズフェイト【シリアルコード付き】/

Caggy

is Wind still the king of element here?

Is there a link to where all these are being uploaded?

What's the update for?

what

Chill up,it just got released today

Post dorafs.

sieg lb5*

Why did she pierce her horns?

What is the best SSR weapon in the moon shop?

Maybe.

Is this Naru nerf?

what's that about lunalu's mimic?
I just got her today and I'm playing around with it

Please share senpai

no

It's actually a bugfix and not the "bugfix" cygames is known for.

They fixed her stance change attack up

Translate it weebs.

Wait,so it doesn't stack attack up before?

FIGHT CLUB

Anyone who can actually translate it is probably more a nerd than a weeb.

wow what a goddamn weeb

I'll keep it short and sweet since I'm going to sleep
>Birdman
Pure DPS with zero utility. I wouldn't pick him because he's hopeless early on since his atk buff comes with a self def debuff and somewhat low HP makes him squishy without Petra to babysit him.
If you can ticket someone like Petra then everything changes as he's the de facto wind attacker until you get Siete.

>Metera and Lennah
I consider Metera a situational utility character since she's the only wind character with slow and that alone makes her useful. Her charm is unreliable and her nuke is mediocre but it's better than nothing.
For Lennah there's not to much too say other than she's the best healer wind has by a mile thanks to her health + regen and three turn cooldown on her clear
Sure she wouldn't win any MVP race but that's not her job.

>Petra
I seriously consider her the core unit of wind thanks to her invaluable illusion skill and her buncle tier elemental buff.

>Carmelina
Don't even bother.

>Anriet
I don't have her but she seems like a decent buffer. The problem is wind has no shortage of great buffers.

>Gawain
Self explanatory
*Best damage cut wind has other than Holy Saber
*A nuke / -20% atk debuff which lets you bring some useful skill instead of Arrow Rain all the fucking time.
In some fights he will save your ass especially when soloing and in others he will be a waste of a slot.

To sum it up I'd pick the Birdman or Petra accounts IF the starter ticket is available and you're willing to spend money ticketing the other.
Otherwise go with Metera and Lennah.

Jesus why did I even write all this shit should be obvious.

shut up micropenis

Thanks user.

I love this. Please share the Beatrix and Zeta spread along with the cover.

Did Beatrix always had such doraf tier boobs?

Yes

Thanks for the bear user, pls post more.
Depends on what you call doraf tier but they are pretty nice by normalfag standards.

Her stance change ATK up wasn't adding to the genji ougi ATK up.

So that made naru even better huh

tiddies

wMetera is also high candidate for next wind 5*

anything else from it?

Stone and stuff. No ticket.

M E I D O S
E
I
D
O
S

Cag/Clarise novel when?

Mape the raids.

A cat is fine too.

Official shit is my fetish, I love you user.

I've got a question. I had 3 druj's from the event. I uncapped one into a 1*, but it won't let me use the 3rd one to make a 2*. Am I missing something? Neither of them are equipped or favorited.

to clarify the 0* druj can use the 1* druj to uncap. But the 1* druj doesn't show the 0* druj as available to use.

That's weird. Check your filters or something.

maybe you use one of them on support summon in your profile

>die to dark kamui maniac because arrow rain and armor break both missed two times in a row
g-great game

Bless you user. I hope you get at least two of your desired magna weapons everyday for the rest of magnafest.

The source images are pretty bad this time.

I was expecting Siete to be a total jackass but he's actually bro tier.

are these maids any good?

Thats quite blur. Had japanese apply too much blur filter again?

Most autists are pretty bro.

I find Claudia fun. There was talk of her getting rebalanced too, maybe she'll stop being gimmick useful and become plain useful.

>ever doubting swagbe

I wonder how much money Nakamura has spent on this game now.

What are those claws?

Which Nakamura

the only one that matters, yuichi

Noah!

Oniisama.

Tens of thousands possibly hundreds.

>skilling up baha weapons

Played this fine on chrome long time ago and now all I get is this page, what should I do?

Ding dong.

Reroll

Anybody else has issues with the chromeapp where sometimes going to a page just results in a black screen no matter how many times you refresh?

You must construct additional pylons!

Nice

GW is here already?

In a few days

>gold bar
Next GW will be brutal with the strong that already had all summons MLB'd actually trying.

Are you ready?

Kobu class when?

youtube.com/watch?v=m-SYhG1pGvI

>water
I-Is it time for my earth to shine?

Speaking of baha weapons, what should you prioritize, the skill up of magnas or the baha?

>water
Next GW for me

My chromeapp loads different on every computer I use it on.

On my desktop at the end of every battle all the characters disappear and so does the next button.

On my surface pro, I can't select any pull down menus so I can only buy things in single amounts.

On my laptop, randomly during coops the screen will turn blank white except for the UI at the bottom and I can still select stuff and play, but the screen is white so I can't see shit.

The Chrome app is just utter shit. You're going to have to deal with it, or use developer.

Lost most of my resources to unknown grind and magnafest so nope, time to get carried.

I still need one gun and one katana from the event so no.

My guild is just my main, an alt or two, and a friend. I'll probably grind out the Axe this one and start working on my cake, so I guess I'm ready.

I'm committing sudoku if there is no celestial next month

One baha skill level gives you 1% damage
One magna skill level gives you 1% damage if you dont use the summon and 2% if you do
A baha is also vastly more difficult to skill up