/meiQ/ - Etrian Odyssey General

>EO Guides, References, Music, Art Books, etc.
pastebin.com/6cmH2LjS

>EOV Information
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/
mega.nz/#!SghiWI6J!SyUwZs2X9oLHP-rfmVvF_j0QjeI1lA2HSrU4C6qs0eY (Nico stream)
jii.moe/Vkg7ZHvGW.7z (Famitsu scans)

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2016/05/etrian-odyssey-v-reaper-necromancer-class-trailers
youtu.be/V0ESry5hhmU
youtu.be/2A_-bdEN6_4
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/111268528/#q111268528
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>trying to incite thread wars
>trying to force /meiQ/ when we've been /eog/

stop

we've never been /eog/
and we need an updated OP

Just report

you can't announce reports user.

>implying

the cutest and most adorable!

i love her!

I like /meiQ/

post CUTE

gematsu.com/2016/05/etrian-odyssey-v-reaper-necromancer-class-trailers
new stuff

Stop samefagging your shit thread.

>x summoned allies!

SARASHI IS NOT WELCOME HERE

>No new IP
You are really trying to push your meme OP

ok

Please stop being angry. This thread is nice and comfy meiQ sounds great even though I would've preferred sqg.
The other thread is shittier since it was made way too early only because OP wanted to be OP and get some kind of satsifaction out of it.

It's just the OP of the other thread

Yeah, pretty obvious I guess.

Why do we need to have a /general/ thing anyway?
we can just search Etrian anyway

We don't, but there's always some homo who tries to force it

Oh well.

Atlustube released the trailers for Reaper and Necro last night. seeing as though I was told to use this thread by the OP in the one that didn't have this silly title shit forced in

youtu.be/V0ESry5hhmU

youtu.be/2A_-bdEN6_4

>there are no good necromancer portraits
shit class

Actually, I really like all the necro portraits.
You can give the girls black eyes in their alt colors, and Loli's orange lined jacket looks spiffy too.

Also, the video shows that the ghosts aren't namable, but they do get lumps in every turn, so you have a reason to spawn all three before fights rather than waiting farther into the battle.

>implying
There is one.

that's the worst one of all

Necromancy can't cure shit tastes, necrololi.
It'll be okay.

The voice of those Necromancers.

You're still the cutest in my book necrololi!
do you think she zips up in the higher strata because it gets colder?

mama mia post those parties
>STILL haven't decided on a guild name

No, meiQts never care about the temperature.

Are you sure?

>you will never cuddle with hexer for warmth

I don't even know what meiQ even means

and you call yourself a fan of Sekaiju no Meikyuu, disgraceful

Who the FUCK said im a fan of whatever the flying fuck you just said? Speak English you weeb

>mfw I EoG on search game me other shit and had to type Etrian to get these generals
>type meiq and there it is

yeah I like this more

literally only aspies complain about /meiq/
i love this and hope we keep it

>the op of the other thread is still bumping
this is just sad

I smell a new shitposter meme. Earlier I was wondering why /feg/ seemed so quiet and shitpost-less, but now I understand why

So one letter really saves you a lot of time?

don't you have a thread to bump?

I just have to type Etr because I'm really smart.
Don't get this saving time stuff or why every general feels the need to have some /xyz/ but I don't care anyways.

What I don't get is why this general is "above" every other general, there's nothing wrong with /xyz/, Edition, or any of the other garbage you guys don't stop complaining about.

Says the guy who posted
and who knows how many other posts to keep his garbage thread that nobody was posting in alive.

Move to

Have you read my post? I don't get why others feel the need to do it and I don't care. Nobody's complaining except . He sounds pretty butt hurt.

>two faggots competing over their egos
Can't we get both threads killed and open a new one afterward?

Just ignore it.

please can we just get along
get comfy
crawl some dungeons
post your favorites

I'm not but that's exactly the party I'll most likely use.

I was considering using a Hound, but I wasn't sure how they'd be as a dedicated healer. How many skills were revealed?

I don't know anything about how the characters work yet because I don't really keep up with the news. That's why I wrote most likely.
I'm not even sure if you it makes sense to use a Necro and a Hound in the same party.

>/eog/
>Not /DCG/

Is time we stop being autistic faggots and give this a proper run for EO and other crawlers. Mayne that way we can actually have a lively general instead when we just get news

You're a retard for your shitty post and the lack of capitalization and I'm not OP but meiQ stands for 迷宮 so pretty sure that discussing other dungeon crawlers would make sense.
Some people will get triggered though and probably start shitposting.

The other Dungeon Crawler guys didn't want to be here, so they split off from this and they died in two weeks.

>The other Dungeon Crawler guys didn't want to be here
Not true. Also who the hell are "the other Dungeon Crawler guys"? Pretty sure that quite a few people here play other games of the genre and the ones that don't just are more vocal.
I for one play other dungeon crawlers because I like the genre of EO but I've given up discussing them because of sperging autists.

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/111268528/#q111268528

So proving his point. Sperging autist doing what they do best. Sperging around and hating change dispite EO alone is not enough to keep an active general unless we shit post half of it with waifus

People on both sides are being spergs in that thread

Did you ever hear the term falseflagging?
Some people try to discuss other games from time to time which shows that some are interested in other games because they like the game play.

please..... talk about etrian odyssey......

>people trying to discuss about crawlers including EO
>sperg squad goes full autism to shit up the threads because le epic maymay trolling xD

So EO fanbase is the tumor of crawlers?

Sure, there's always false flaggers, but that doesn't mean they all are.

I have a discussion topic that I've been wanting to bring up for a while but there's far too much shitposting now. Maybe later.

Pretty sure is the same autist false flagging and samefaging and probably people who dont even crawl

You can't bring water from a dry desert. The oasis appears randomly and isn't consistent. This is why EO alone is not enough to keep the general relevant

is it something that has been discussed like a 100 times? because im sure theres nothing new to talk since we are still limited on new info...or are we pretending we got something fresh?

The obvious solution is a merge with /agdg/.

what is this shit

i'm going back to sleep

Would you mind not shitposting?

I really don't think that "the EO fanbase" is the only one with a sperg squad.

Just bring it up, the shitposting won't just magically stop as long as there's nothing to discuss.
Nothing's stopping you from posting the same topic again after everything has calmed down, if it really gets ignored now.

That's the only reason why generals exist. What you're saying makes every general meaningless since everyone just can make a normal thread for news.

user, your a faggot but I like that analogy
literally making a big deal of a literally nothing. the thread is semi dead to begin with

My point was that what is there really to discuss about EO? everything has been touched and almost nobody talks about general gameplay because everything has been covered with all EO games. Without diversity the general just becomes like an unpaying job. Pointless and with no reward.

The general is brutally slow for a reason, because we got nothing and we are waiting for new news to keep discussing about the game till ir comes out. We got nothing else...is depressing.

Most generals exist despite there being no news to talk about.

just tell us the topic holy fuck

Yes and? Are you even reading? Im not saying the general should be killed. Just needs variety

He wont. Probably shitposting to make us think we got something and make people like you desperate

It was done before and the only thing that came of it was the realization that people don't care about dungeon crawlers. Try RPG Codex.

>look through the /dcg/ threads
>someone says they'll get dedicated posters by thread 20
>they don't even make it to 10
Now that's just sad.

wew its been a while

where are all the fangdorks?

is pally posting kill?

why do we have to eo generals?

the hell happened in the past 4 months?

Does anyone have EOU QR codes? Preferably of a Survivalist, but any 6 will do.