flockmod.com/dsg

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63
>DSCM - manually connect to specific players
DSCM - Dark Souls Connectivity Mod - Major update, manually connect to specific players - 2016-04-09

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub
>How to get autosummon covenants to work on PC:
steamcommunity.com/app/374320/discussions/0/357286119111456394/

awoo

Nth for OP is a cunt and i'm triggered

Nth for Yoel is adorable and creepy in equal measure.

fuck you beaches

I wanna play demon souls so that I can leave sticky white stuff near the maiden in black.
someone send me a ps3

SEX WITH

I want to fuck ____

>ENB unlocks the shortcut in Irithyll close to yorshka's church
>Takes him 5 minutes to find out where he is
Is he secretly female? No man should have a sense of direction this bad

What level should I be at for each zone? I'm level 40 right now and I just hit Irithyll (just gained 5 free levels from Yoel).

>Source material
>Twig anorexic holocaust survivors
and then you get these furfaggots drawing them as Thick big butt scaley furry shit. Jesus this is some cancer

I want to FUCK that dragon!

Also, why do people have so little health even around lvl 150-225? It feels like they're staying at 30-35 VIG.

xth for Aldrich!

UP PEOPLE AS SOON AS THE SERVERS GO ONLINE

HOOOLLYYYSSHIIIIIIIIT

For me my rule of thumb is about 5 levels per each area.

Which has applied to all the games.

So on the topic of becoming a Lord of Cinder, all five linked the flame at some point to prolong the age of Fire.

Ludleth, Yhorm, and the Abyss Watchers I can understand, but Aldritch? His whole thing is trying to bring about an age of Dark. And Lothric is said to have just fucked off elsewhere to watch the fire fade. So what's up with those two?

>Twig anorexic holocaust survivors

maybe if your character is thin, get swole

Karla's toes

Yuria

>servers are online for x1
:)

So, in term of weapons we know that the BKGA was nerfed (sadly) but what about the Dragon slayer Great axe?

Is it true that the BKG combo was also nerfed?

>stopped leveling at sl 65
>can still invade people up to 91
>on top of that have hp penality and halfed estus

what the fuck, FROM?

Rate my lightning spam build /dsg/!

Anyone else have a tiny patch for DaS1 on Steam? I went into blight town today and strangely had 0 FPS drops now.

did they change something or did I subconsciously become completely and utterly apathetic towards the already-low fps??

>keeps telling me to get swole while posting h same twig
>Looks like some shitty cartilage chest
>Ass literally caving on its self
Stop at literally anytime

Hey if you want to buy me a new mother board and the newest i7 please do.

It runs alright. 20-30ish fps I assume, enough to play online.

i'm too dumb for gentoo

Why do i have to do the fucking???

>but Aldritch? His whole thing is trying to bring about an age of Dark
Uh what?

>that to have undead hollows, they had to be people at some point, the idea that undead were just fucking born/evolved from something like any other creature was too bizarre for me.

They didn't need to be born/evolved from something before [although now they do, if the End of Fire ending is any indication], it was just an element of the creation myth. Hollows were always there, the same as the Everlasting Stone Dragons were always there, and the Archtrees and fog were always there. And the Age of Ancients definitely was NOT the end of an Age of Dark, since the Dark only came to be as a result of the First Flame creating disparity.

III seems to have retconned this particular piece of lore, however. That, or a First Flame ever existing at one point brings irreversible change to the basic "framework" of the world, so to speak and now disparity is here to stay forever.

>So on the topic of becoming a Lord of Cinder, all five linked the flame at some point to prolong the age of Fire.

It's never stated this is a requirement.
Infact it's hinted at that linking is one of a couple ways to become a cinder lord, the other being powerlevel.

are you scared of botnet or something?

>unlocks lift from twinprinces down to outside dragonslayer
>where am i?

>and Hollowed undead
Nobody said there were Undead
The first flame literally created the darkness which gave birth to the Undead

dark souls 3 will never be better than 2, until they add 'no way'

he just wanted to go to the deep sea.
aldritch is the embodiment of /bbg/

Some scholar told Lothric that linking the fire is pointless and the cycle will keep going on whether you fuel it or not.

So him and Lorian went far far away because he was the chosen one to link it, SoC which you can consider the First Flame it's self was like "fuck" and had to find a way to turn things in it's favor by creating an unkindled from the burnt remains of those who failed to link the fire and then started bringing/shifting all the lands towards lothric to make it easy for Ashen One to Invade everyone's world or timeline and fuck up their day.

no, because I know it triggers you user and until you stop shitposting about hating dragons, I'll keep going

The only thing you can look at without hurting your eyes in that picture is Gwyndolin.
The rest is Aldrich

Best place to host low level (30-40) FC?

All of Aldritch's lore talks about the Deep, and his Cathedral is dedicated to worshiping it. The Deep is pretty obviously an extension of the Abyss, if not just the Abyss by another name.

Isn't that what Lord of Cinder means? Burned down to cinders because they already used up their souls to link the fire?

Crestfallen even says they're 'true legends, with the mettle to link the fire'.

>aldrich is the wall and curtains

I miss shrug so much.

>Aldrich became a Lord of Cinder by devouring men, but grew disillusioned with his Throne, so took to devouring Gods instead.

Aldrich linked it at some point, either forcefully, or for some undisclosed reason. It was only after the event, possibly after the Bell of Awakening raised him again, that he "ruminated upon the fading of Fire" and had his grand visions of an Age of Deep Waters.

As for Lothric, it is... confusing. He could very well just be the latest lord, the one that's supposed to link the flame in THIS cycle, and has been granted the title pre-emptively to actually undertaking the act.

I love this dude.

the nsa made selinux

>All these dragonfags
GIMMIE FUCKING SUNLIGHT SPEAR ALREADY SO I CAN REMOVE THIS CANCER REEEEEEEEEEE

Aldrich was trying to make Bloodborne happen.

>that apron

bkga was never meta
is was great, but it was by no means overused

the equipment ganks use will not change, this is the second nerf wave to nerf a weapon that can kill ganks.

>dude stop complaining about my shitposting god I'm just going to shitpost even more
Gross

Fuck, don't remind me.
Even outside of using to be a smug cunt, I actually find times where I want to express confusion to another player, and I have nothing to do so.

Does someone want to explain to me what Aldrich is, exactly?

Was he a human that ate so many people he turned into a slime monster for some reason?

Was he always a slime monster? If so, why did people think it was a good idea to make a slime a Lord of Cinder and force him to Link the Fire?

I'm so confused.

No, it means souls powerful enough to be used as kindling.

he is part of Aldrich now. or atleast his sockpuppet. most artists just put the focus on him.

The fashion in this game is fucking killing me, nothing really looks good.

>and then you get these furfaggots drawing them as Thick big butt scaley furry shit

sounds a lot like gwyndolin trap fags and twin princes fags who keep drawing them as hot and cute, even though ingame they have freakishly long arms and ugly disease ridden faces.

the extra vig doesn't really make a big difference if you dont wear RoFaP +2 and Life ring +3

Does anyone know the conditions to be able to summon Hawkwood for Oceiros?

I assumed that aldrich was a normal guy until after he linked the fire, and then he started eating people.

>Gwyn ded
>Nito ded
>Witch of Izalith ded
>Seath ded
>Nameles King switched sides
>4 knights ded

There is nobody left who could challenge the scalies

>Spent the entire day invading while a dragon meme
>Die in 4 hits
>Can't do much

How do you dragobros do it? I'm even using a GS for the hyper armor.

Ask Hawkwood

(he tells you)

He became a Lord Of Cinder from pure power, that's what the game keeps saying anyway, he probably linked the fire but Hawkwood tells you it was his might that caused him to become a Lord.

I take it to mean if you devour enough powerful people you can just gain the Embered mode, or maybe he achieved it from eating Gwyndolin.

probably needs to defeat the abyss watchers.

>get literally depressed when his first playthrough nears conclusion
>every boss he fights he is compelled to intentionally die a few times so that he can learn every move and mechanic of the boss
>the very thing that makes his love for DS so strong will also make any future playthrough less surprising and new

what horror having such OCD must be

He ate so many people that he bloated and softened into sludge.

What else are you going to do with a slime monster? They take up so much space and make an awful mess.

No no, the timeline of this is mostly clear
>be a simple cleric
>start eating people, because why not
>eat so much you grow enormously fat
>keep eating
>eat so much your body literally melts into slime
>people look at you
>you're hideously powerful from eating all those people and absorbing their souls
>they grab you and throw you into a creepy fire somewhere
>time passes
>fire starts dying again, some bell tolls and you wake up
>people tell you that you're supposed to burn again
>hell no
>book a trip to your winter lodge and eat the God of Traps because you think you're hot shit and want to start your own Age.

threadly reminder that Dragonsis won the poll for sexiest feet, beating out even the firekeeper.

ME

PS4 player here.

BKG WA still combos, but only the R1 > L2, the R2 will fail. So the overall damage is decreased, but it still hits harder than R1 > R1.

Greatshields don't seem to be significantly impacted, you can still tank hits for days.

>people voted for the meme on a memesite
Wow what a surprise

There's one man.

>eat off between Smough and Aldritch
Who wins?

absolutely disgusting. And here I thought them making the dragon form ugly as fuck would stop you faglords.

>best feet poll
>most of the options wear shoes

what is the point

>people voted

Onlyafro is a poison to this community.

Who the fuck is Kriemhild even supposed to be, and why are they in a dead Firelink.

you too will come to join our ranks user, embrace the age of gray.

I believe in you, user!

Smough IS Aldrich
mage atop the grand archives

Good luck with that nopoise, Havel

Now there's not.

Aldrich.
He ate a god. Fatfuck did nothing even near that level of epic.

>Smough IS Aldrich
Nope. Not even hinted at.

Is Washing Pole still the strongest katana after the patch?

>There is already cooler and more interesting webm's of DS3 then DS2.

Granted DS2 looked like shit so maybe thats a reason, but its pretty obvious DS3 is superior.

thanks, you too

She has nice legs though.

>Smough IS Aldrich

>Smough IS Aldrich

please shut the fuck up

Praise be to user, Lord of Sunlight.

wanna do a dex build, what are some of the best weapons for it? and should I level luck up for extra bleed or nah

>Smough IS Aldrich
what

You fucking dragonfuckers know no bounds, do you?

It's fine, he can do it-
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT user WHY

no, man. the process of creating lords of cinder is facilitated by gwyndolin and frampt and andre and probably others too. Anybody who wants to keep the age of fire going. They find powerful people and set them on the path so that they can link and eventually burn up for the fire. Aldrich was really powerful, and that's why they made him a lord of cinder. It's not that his power alone makes him a lord of cinder.

So, how is berserk?

Anything with dex scaling. Look it up yourself.
And no, it's worthless.

>Dragonfag artwork is mostly safe for work and their requests aren't lewd.
>meanwhile every faggot requests gwyndolin/lothric getting fucked hard in the ass any time a drawfag shows up.

Truly dragonfags are the only ones above this rampant debauchery and degeneracy.

>>Smough IS Aldrich
I don't understand why Vaati is still coming here.

who is the frostbite of our community?

>smough is aldrich
>gwynevere is rosaria
>gwynevere is dog enemies
>the gwyndolin on top of aldrich is actually an illusion