/fog/ - Fallout General

God Bless the NCR Edition

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page
[YouTube] Fallout 4 - Mods and the Creation Kit

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/dfRatvDc

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread (Buffscales allowed)
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-war thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/oldworldradio-boston/dusty-dude-12
vocaroo.com/i/s0TxdRk4hPBv
strawpoll.me/10260301
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13484/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for why can't I romance the best girl

>transsynth
>best girl

gib link to FH torrent

>tumblr synthkin

>that fucking children of atom explosion

That was pathetic as hell. I was fucking panicking thinking I didn't have enough time to run away from atleast a megaton tier explosion
But nope

5th for THIQQ

A little too thick actually, I need to think of something to thin the thighs out a bit more

>But robutts who aren't your companion can be permakilled, while Settlers are invincible lest you attack them yourself.

Robot provisioners are invincible, user. I've seen them fight deathclaws and multiple yao guai without getting destroyed. I havent lost one robo provisioner ever.

What's the idea behind that armor?

havent played far harbor yet
is it shit?

Why do all the females in these DLCs have manjaws. All made by the same person?

Bastardized HEV suit. It's supposed to be a frame with armor integrated. If pic related is Mark 4, this armor is Mark 0.5 or something.

>Doing Nick's quest before I go to Fah Habbah with him
>last one is in Quincy and I've never actually been there
>crabwalk over from my fortified gunner farm in Jamaica Plains
>get there and crabwalk into the church, climb the stairs with Nick holding the door and look out the window
>5 way battle between the gunners, a BoS gunship flying around the town, some random super mutant called Big Mack who is brawling Clint 1v1, me and a pack of random fucking Rust Devils

>last save was at the fortress
>soundcloud.com/oldworldradio-boston/dusty-dude-12 playing on my radio
>it's late at night and heavy rain from true storms with only the thunder and their gunfire illuminating the other rooftop shooters

This game can get mighty comfy when it needs to.

>Both characters are mechanics of some kind
>Both are misunderstood
>Both have dirty black hair
How boring.

Why are Rust Devils fucking E V E R Y W H E R E

Why is fucking everyone in far harbor immortal? Why do I have to just be cucked into one of the little prepackaged endings?

vocaroo.com/i/s0TxdRk4hPBv

So i can't just kill everyone and take the girl back?

Because that's what Fallout is now.

I wanna kiss my waifu's big, muscular neck and squeeze on her boobies

>tactical nuke in a hardened underground military installation
Kek, I bet you think frag grenades should have a giant Michael Bay fireball explosion too.

This is gud news, I want an army of bright yellow Sentrybots crossing the Commonwealth.

why do you do these things

Nope. Even shithead side characters are immortal.

All automatrons you make are companions and are invincible like all companions even when not following you so go nuts.

/fog/ is bizzaro /tesg/.
>Buff makes mods
>He isn't the most autistic person in the thread

I know they're all potential companions, but I was under the impression that if they're not your active companion they can be permakilled.

this

Fuck that. Sure, killing everyone isn't exactly the most original or logical option but it's still an option. What the fuck is up with Beth's raging hard ons for essential npcs and shitty "moral dilemmas?"

If it fucking takes a couple meters of dirt and some reinforced concrete to contain a nuclear fucking bomb then it makes no sense how fucked up the entire fallout universe is from the bombs.

found on n e x u s

>being this stupid
The bombs aren't what killed everybody you dicknigger. Fallout universe bombs are canonically smaller yield and dirtier than the ones we have, so they don't flatten entire cities unless they get carpeted like LA did.

>going on nexus for anything but mods

/tesg/ has suffered from Buff's absence.

I love how people act like its Beth making essential NPcs.... when the majoirty of RPGs going even further back then Baldur's Gate didnt even let you attack civilian NPcs at all.

It's fun to laugh at peoples creations.

It was for an ENB
I had to look at user uploads for more reference

>Fallout 1
No essential NPC's.

>Fallout 2
No essentail NPC's.

>Fallout 3
Essential NPC's introduced for the first time, and there were many of them.

>New Vegas
Only about two or three essential NPC's.

>Fallout 4
Lots of essential NPC's again

GEE I WONDER WHY

Nora revival when

Even if the bombs were made to spread fucking fallout it still wouldn't be fucking contained by nothing.

AND if you want to believe your retard logic of a NUCLEAR BOMB being the radius of at best 150 meters there was no fucking fallout either.

Those are some cute looking cats.

I don't think its happening, Mr Freeze.

>God Bless the NCR Edition
Meh, I'm going with House this time.
>le drunken cowboy

Never

Thank you

QT ASSAULTRONS

>tfw want to make a settlement on the island but I'm on survival and need an airtaxi every time I want to get in or out

When you think about it they were really fucking lazy with the Far Harbor dlc, they reused a bunch of enemies unaltered like the super mutants, and ghouls. Not even fog mutated super mutant and ghouls, even the mirelurks were the fucking same.

Don't get me started on that fucking quest "The Great Hunt"

I made this also
There is nothing to do at 6 in the morning

The only thing that doesn't change is how many people hate me.

Go do your pity party shit somewhere else.

This DLC was okay I guess but it was pretty short

if I wanted to make my own fallout 4 map right now (ie just a map with ghouls) how long would it take to set it up

>even the mirelurks were the fucking same.
Why is this a big deal? How autistic do you have to be to expect mirelurks to be contained purely to Boston?

Point proven. Thank you, user.

My time has yet to come. FO4 still doesn't have sex mods and a continuous influx of waifu companions ready to defile.

How big of a douchebag can you be to people in the dlc?

>those stubby little tails and fat bellies
too cute

I think it would have been neat to see bipedal Mirelurks.

Do you consider nuclear annihilation douchebaggy?

Maxsons ass is gigantic. He's a lot more buff than the player can get at max muscle.

Port one then

So it seems like when you have armor that is a whole outfit, it divides that armor amongst all your "limbs" armor scores and is actually kind of shit?

Do you think he's the Fatman launcher or the crater famalam

Is it worth bringing a suit of PA to Far Harbor or will it just slow me down?

>fags in my /fog/

GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'd say Fatman, but he's launching more than Mini Nukes.

Really a shame that Fallout 4 doesnt have anything like the slideshow after a game/DLC ends to tell you how your choices affected the different groups. Kinda feels like i got Dima put to death for his crimes and Tricked the Children of Atom into nuking themselves and nothing much changed

>tricked them

Come on m8 its what they wanted. Just like in Fallout 3.

>fire lever rifle once
>reloads five rounds

Also its a fucking useless weapon, if the 45-70 had a bonus against unarmoured it would have a use but......its just shit.

I might have been a little ambitious with my wiring system for this Fortress but it's been working really well and I have a lot of control.

>if I turn off the gunner cages in the cells below then the blast door closes automatically

I can turn any system on or off with no effect on every other system but I just wish there was a way to make the cables inside the wall/roof/floor.

Make me fuqboi

Everything about this picture hurts me.

strawpoll.me/10260301

4 is the only right choice

I named everything too but it's not finished yet I keep running out of fucking copper also the actual fortress isn't finished either

>the cannibal shows up at the mill
>"agree" to send people to him
>literally shoot him 2 seconds later before he runs off
>turn in the quest
>when it comes time for acadia's reckoning, the doctor claims that he sent people to the mill and never heard from them again

This is the worst fucking game ever made.

>shoot up synths with Far Harbor townsfolks
>get a gun
>shoot up synths with BOS
>get nothing

Like I fucking appreciate more options but if I were some dumbass who didn't save earlier not only would I've gotten nothing for helping the BOS here but also not be able to get any of the achievements for this.

>playing fah habah
>kenji
>kasumi
>rei

It's like someone who doesn't know anything or only has a cursory knowledge of Japan was asked to come up with Japanese names.

And after 200 years they managed to keep their bloodline pure and kept using Japanese names this entire time in Boston?

CHOICES THAT MATT-wait, wrong game.

Theres a cannibal at the mill? I never bothered with settlement building shit so I guess I missed out.

What a dumb thing to get riled up about phamalang

This is the one place I can rant about inane pointless things.

It's a quest.

>Marine wetsuit looks really sexy on female character
>For some reason they decided not give it the ballistic weave upgrade option let alone any upgrade option
Holy shit even the vault tech suit has better stats than it what the fuck Bethseda

This seems like a stupid thing to complain about now when Cait and they Russian dude exist.

Mods will fix it

I felt like the Fisherman on Far Harbour who had a Yorkshire accent (and mentioned his family being from Yorkshire that was maybe in the capital wasteland) was a reference to non-Americans in Bethesda fallouts like the Russian in fallout 3 and Cait having strange accents

Fall harbor is fucking lame as a player who did the Institute ending, I brought along X-822 and he doesn't even comment on us discovering a fucking synth colony and than there is the fact that I can't just capture all the synths there.

Its apparently for sneaking but I don't see any stats on it that would help with that

Did you not report to the Institute back in the Commonwealth? One of the endings to Far Harbor is you doing a recapture run and shooting Acadia up. Granted, it kills Kasumi. But still.

>siding with the non canon ending faction
lel

Far Harbor as BOS was lame also. All you do is just gun down all the synths like you would with the far harbor people but all you get is XP and not even a lot of it.

Is there any mod that gives non-chipped paint for workbench bots? Or at least one that let's you paint different parts in different colors?

Why is it in the mechanist dlc the robo brains are huge as fuck for no reason but in far harbor they are actually a good size?

>Synth Sex dolls
Two words
Stepford Wives

To be fair aren't there a decentish amount of somewhat Irish people there today? They probably stuck together as people of similar identity are likely to do and passed down their Irishness.

What is that abomination.

>Mass produce synth sex dolls
>You will never fuck your synth fucktoy while she is wearing Maxson's battle coat

m8 i'm Irish American and Cait sounds like she just came off the boat.

Robot wife. Its incomplete, hence black eyes. Its basically a synth, if synths were more horrifying.

>female synths
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13484/?