Excalibur, Horde 2x

WotLK
- Theatre of Dreams, Horde 2x

Cata
- Atlantiss, Alliance 1x

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

goo.
strawpoll.me/10262060/
strawpoll.me/10262060
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What classes are most needed in and what times are raids? Me and a friend want to raid.

class tier list
------
T1:
Balance druid
Prot warrior
Bear druid
-------
T2:
Shadow priest
Holy priest
Resto shaman
Death Knights
-------
T3:
Cat druid
Hunter
-----
Maybe tier:
Enh shaman
Rogue
Mage
Resto druid
Warlock
------
Whatever you do don't roll tier
Fury warrior
Arms warrior
Ret paladin

Is RAF available there?

If I roll a balance druid will I be guaranteed a raid spot? :^)

No, an officer is a balance druid and WILL cuck out out of spots and loot

C O R R U P T I O N is real, dont roll ToD

So why is balance druid #1 on tier list? Should I roll an spriest instead? My friend wants to go prot warrior.

because there is only one and almost every other role has 3-4 people playing it with the exception of a few roles

Ok, I don't really care whether I roll spriest or balance druid, just want to know that I can get a chance to raid.

You will get benched to group 2 and be forced to farm content to gear up officer alts

Don't believe the shitposting, we need a spriest badly there is at least 1 person rolling balance druid and leveling

Yeah tod is 2x, 3x with raf and you can get 24 hours of 4x with 5vp.
They don't stack in any way

>nost is a distant memory
>playtbc 10/10 ruse
>kronos falling off the radar

is it time to give up?

come, sweet death, come, blessed rest

Kronos is going to have an actual good population i think.
I really don't want to deal with nostalrius tier players ever again

>mfw put into g2

Is /wpsg/ better now, or was it better when we only played on gd?

Hey, morale officer (aka cuck with no power) here, and these shitposting about officers cucking out people of raids are fabrication. We have an officer for about 6 out of 10 classes, so it would be silly to think that one officer will take your raid spot, because we take more of the same class.

Priest and druid arr both solid picks

Here are the raids you can definitely participate in if you aren't rolling a dps warrior or warlock(in that case you have to pug with poles)
Ulduar25 group 2 (if we get enough new players)
Naxx 25 (1-3 runs each week)
EoE/OS 25, 2 drakes
Ulduar 10 mans

What's the best TBC server out there? For best I intend the one that has the most stability and has good scripted 5 mans/raids

it's the same, it's always the same

Don't get so secure, there are no reserved spots for ulduar unless you've proven yourself reliable and consistent
aka not you

t. Pickles

who is the queen of the cute feet core?

Harmoo

>Shitter men not in the OP again

Thank you jesus.

They invite normies, they don't belong there.

Tyrannis is also blacklisted from all /wpsg/ guilds so it makes no sense to have his in the op.

I wonder how upset he is. I wonder if he has beaten up any of his younger brothers.

Hellground or excalibur are the only ones that fit your criteria.

He's going insane samefagging his own dead thread.

Reminder to report the other thread since we have this one up.

It will 404 on its own anyway

Yeah just it'll just rid of it faster.

can we stop the dead expansion thread wars and shitposting, literally nobody gives a shit about either tbc server

good post

Is there a buff/debuff addon for TBC that will allow to filter buffs/debuff on my target? I used to do that with satrinabufframes in WOTLK but for TBC there's no satrina and, I can't find an addon that does that either.

Elkano's does something similar but, I'd like to have the buffs/debuffs displayed as icons rather than bars.

Im pretty sure sbf exists for tbc too, i remember using it on smolderforge

I got you
goo.
gl/NQjuqm

Do you know if they still require the attunements to enter raid or, they are removed?

Both of those servers are 2.4 so there aren't attunements.

How easy is it to get caught from using speed/fly/teleporthacks on ToD? For leveling

Not worth the risk

You could probably get away with it for a bit but i think it gets tou flagged and a gm will check it out sooner than later

they'll probably get you

anyone play dalaran-wow here?

Polish shithole with active raiding wpsg guild and decent scripts > international buggy mid-pop server without any wpsg presence

I want to change servers purely cause of this reply. suggestions?

Dalaran is pretty low quality

Roll on ToD

Check this post

Don't roll warlock. You will not get a raid spot. We already have 7 warlocks

So there's something wrong with wow and my pc and I can't figure out what the fuck it is.

I downloaded both a tbc client and a vanilla one. I first installed the vanilla one, played with it and I noticed one thing. When I eat, my character just sits down without doing the eating animation. When I drink however, the animation plays just fine.

I thought it was some bug with the client I downloaded, so I redownloaded it again, Same thing. Downloaded it again from another location that my friends used too and, they say they get the eating animation playing just fine. In my case however, the eating animation STILL didn't work.

I decided to install the TBC Client I had around and guess what? The eating animation doesn't work on that one either. The drinking is fine, but each time I eat, the character just sits down and stands still. I still get the eating buff but, no animation plays.

Anyone experienced the same?

yeah ur issue is that this isn't blogspot

seeing as ulduar is tomorrow, here's your threadly big dick reminder.

My submissive healslut boipucci just needs to be 3-wayed by spurdo, ituh and aerobatics mhhh

too busy tag teaming avanine's boypussy

>lordaeron cuck here
wondering about tod:

>will i get to raid if I roll a t1 / t2 class?
>how fast is the leveling really? hard to get the 5x exp?
>is the server empty?
>what about the economy?

Yes if you're good
Its 4x for 24 hours with the 5vp, 3x raf 2x normal
No but it's about 1200 eu peak, dead NA times. Maybe ulduar will help when they see how much better it is than molshit
Normal, healthy economy

4x exp is very easy to get, just click 2 links on the voting page and you're set for 24 hours.

the server is a lot quieter compared to lordaeron, but if you play with wpsg you'll have no problems at all`, economy is actually quite good. My sole income is from the auction house and im a rich motherfucker

Is there RDF?

yes there is rdf
during polish times or weekends you'll have no issues finding groups, during NA times it might be hard

>genetics thinks it's okay to fuck 10 years olds and have cp

Ban when? Ban from life when?

strawpoll.me/10262060/

strawpoll.me/10262060

how can 1 owl be so based
only a finnish meme can beat him, but seeing as rogues are constantly benched we can only hope for ituh to further cuck avanine through t8

>losing to meme specs
He did more dps this week than spurdo did last
Avanine/pickles did more when there was less geared dps because of longer execution phases or when pickles was broken demo spec

>Genetics defends maditude
>genetics then says he'd fuck a 14 year old
>after saying he was 28

Get him out of him. Black list him from all wpsg guilds.

whoa easy there reddit, if someone wants to be a pedo he can be a pedo on his free time, as long as he plays and attends raids

Greasy as fuck senpai. What's your IGN so we can black list more pedos?

Subu

total dps isn't really comparable though unless both people were there to dps at the same conditions. This is also the reason why looking at total dps records on e.g. thaddius is unreliable seeing as a group could luck out with constant 20-something charge buffs

That's true, especially with our new feral druid.

Should I even fucking bother with L4G?

no

>losing to balance druid in naxx
Is really that shit?

no, it's just that Ituh is part of the Big Dick DPS core

>bursty fights
>t7
>no movement whatsoever

i don't see the problem with him topping the meters

Petattack bug :^)

Lost 800 dps

Literally good for every dps spec

What?

Does someone want to raf roll with me on ToD?

a lot of the "top" dps classes take form in totc and upwards, naxx is a whole different ball game

that said, ituh is a really good player nonetheless

My felhunter didn't react to the petattack command and didn't do any damage throughout the fight making me have 700-800 less total dps

discord link?

said pedo just got banned

>forgot to use pet
>it was a bug

compiled records from all of the /wpsg/ naxxramas runs

if you are curious about another boss i'll post the top3 for that too

>beaten by a girl
, everyone

>girl

good one

>posting patchwork meters from two 18/25 raid where you spent an extra 30 seconds in your execution phase
>posting meters of bugged specs
Are you ass blasted?

>girl

>long execute phase
>shortest patchwerk time(124s) with the most dps
>shortest thaddius time(178s) with the most dps

>inb4 higher gear
>implying ~50-ish gearscore matters this much

btfo

What are 's Raid times?

yeah, 18 people with absolute trash gear killed patchwerk in 2 minutes where he was under 25% hp for 30 seconds

FLAWLESS LOGIC

How the fuck people manage to clear raids on l4g, massive lags and disconnect every 5 minutes holy fuck

Warlocks do crazy dps in T7 with 3.3.5 talents.

it would be surprising if there wasn't a warlock holding the top score for each boss except gothikk in naxx.

you literally have to wait until the eus start going to sleep

You're missing the entire point, kill time doesn't matter when youre spending almost double the normal time in your highest damage phase.
Proof is you not even breaking 7k last week
>expecting mentally ill trannies to use logic
My fault really

Calm down avanine

depends on what you're raiding.

25 mans are usually saturday at 00:00 ST (CEST/UTC+2), sometimes sunday 22:00 ST (CEST/UTC+2)

10 mans are pretty random, but people usually do them on fridays.

>Proof is you not even breaking 7k last week

oh, care to explain this then?

um, I think you're the one not using logic here.

Drain soul does a lot of damage.
More damage = Less time to do damage on boss

You're saying that kill time doesn't matter and then you say kill time matters because slower kill = longer execute phase = more warlock dps

Think about it family