/twg/- Total War General

Karl Franz I, Protector of the Empire, Defier of the Dark, Emperor Himself and the Son of Emperors, Elector Count of Reikland and Prince of Altdorf edition

>Pastebin FAQs
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed)

>Attila mods
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2105-Total-War-Attila-Modifications

>Warhammer
Kholek Suneater Chaos vs Dwarfs (Dwarf POV) -- youtube.com/watch?v=aAMKJzUAX_M
Battle Magic Spotlight -- youtube.com/watch?v=B1p7d_nVBS8
Chaos Warriors Campaign Walkthrough -- youtube.com/watch?v=VKv4A0GA3Qw
First 15 Minutes of the Greenskins Campaign, SPOILERS INSIDE -- youtube.com/watch?v=5et0A5sDwtY
Modding Officially supported -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Modding_Details
Campaign Gameplay Streams (Greenskins, Dwarfs, Empire, Vampire Counts) -- twitchDOTtv/totalwarofficial/profile

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4iimpkprnTk
youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RliFc_f4w68&start1=0&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I&start2=0&authorName=Viet-a-Karak
youtube.com/watch?v=IUW0UJWpfUQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anime!

first for Beastmen

Ahhh /twg/… the eternal general

Have tomb kings been confirmed yet?

Chaos release tomorrow for that chartbro who needs chaos portraits.

still not announced

yes

Repping Ostland, for the glory of Sigmar and The Emperor.

Yes.

Does that matter? They're in the game. You could probably give two to each of your army and replace them if lost.

Nuln > rest of the Empire.

It does. 40k stuff only works on 40k scale.
Infantry becomes meaningless on TW scale battles with Baneblades and Titans on the field.

Rollin for Sigmar.

doesn't get more sigmar than that, also rollin'

Reminder:TWWH trilogy map will be the same as Beginning of the End Times.

pic related.

>not going full Stannis as Karl Franz

Stirland, Middenland, Averland, they're all thieves. They'll bend the knee or be destroyed.
I am the one true Emperor, by right!

>there are people in this thread right now content with WHFB where their biggest weapon is a tiny hellcannon barely bigger than the men operating it

Why faggots like angry pedro got chaos when other youtubers and reviewers don't?

I don't understand your pleb tier references, you’re gonna have to elaborate for us with taste who don't watch trashy tv shows.

Best LL DLC when

Subscriber count?

Strippin said that chaos releases tomorrow and that a lot of people will recieve the game tomorrow also. Is that confirmation of a pre-order pre-release or is CA releasing it for more LP-ers?

Why Karl Franz such a Mary Sue?

Here's the render for BotET map. Due to Estalia and Araby being warped in TWWH that allows more provinces in the new world. Obviously TWWH will be larger in scale and scope due to the 64 bit engine and lack of limits.

Get hype. To counter act the sea they can reduce naval movement points so sea journeys last longer.

>pre-release

Why would you think that? It's obviously more fucking normie streamers who would get their gold encrusted fingers on it first

Rolling for whatever. I want to play them all.

>get hyped

nobody's getting hyped for this m2 piece of shit. Stop shilling your retarded mod here.

well no one saw chaos being free for first week as a move CA would make either. I dunno seems odd that CA wouldn't just release the game to all the streamers yesterday with NDA removal and Streippin said 'a lot' of people will get it. Also why release chaos tomorrow and not yesterday?

This looks pretty retarded

They aren't even playing the release version of the game. They'll play the release version on launch day, they have the build before release.

Apparently we're getting another 9gb file today or saturday with a 3gb file on launch day which will unpack and install everything.

Already included in the last thread, thanks!

>only one stream about chaos campaign
>guy keeps talking, does fucking nothing
>only did 5 turn in 2 hours

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm pointing out the fact TWWH is using the same map as proven in that image I posted from Darrens stream. First expansion WILL be Darklands/Land of the Dead as I've been saying for months. Elf faggots BTFO.

>watching people play the campaign you intend to play
>being this cucked

Kill yourself my man.

Retarded idea, how would that be fair to physical copy owners?

I only wanted to hear Archaon's voice and if Estalia is a c/c of Empire

>that outline of the first expansion even warping Araby to fit the same landmass as Old World and not surpass the water borders.
>that clear space for Ulthuan and parts of Lustria and Naggaroth to the left side.
Something tells me that's going to be patched out very soon. It's clearly an expansion landmass outline of where the main fantasy team is now working whilst the DLC team keeps us entertained for 12-18 months.

They've already said the expansions will be the same in scope as the base game so thats the same landmass size with 4 factions. CD,TK,Skaven(if installed with basegame they start at Skavenblight, if standalone start at Crookback) and Ogres.

This. I don't understand why people can't wait and experience the factions as brand-new.

>not having complete ulthuan islands plus part of lustria + notamerica

>not fighting defending yoru east and west coast as high elves

are you rtarded? that map is fucking awful

youtube.com/watch?v=4iimpkprnTk

>modders btfo again

Aksum cucked da world. Hataz did! He took an Aksum army to Britannia. There wuz NO ONE left to cuck, da wimmiz wuz his.

Anyone know if you can take arrow trails off completely? Seen it toned down but not completely invisible as yet.

I miss dead /twg/

They've said yes, but I haven't seen an example yet.

>not playing the mayneamantians

yeah there are some brettonia webms showing them with trails off.. and I have to say it looked wayy cooler.

yeah you don't know shit about where your troops are shooting, but it looks cool

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RliFc_f4w68&start1=0&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I&start2=0&authorName=Viet-a-Karak

CD?

Looks like the beginning of a teenage comedy

>This Summer
>2 Friends
>Who ruled the ancient world
>Go on a wild adventure
>That will test the limits of their friendship

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=IUW0UJWpfUQ

This video was made for CA's target audience right?

>This kills the ERE

But Rob Schneider is about to find out, that ruling a empire is harder than it looks.
Coming this summer: (i can't think of a good title for this)

It's kinda like that medieval 2 trailer. The one that explains everything for the medieval 2 audience.

>Video that explains the game and the setting in basic terms is made for people who are completely new to the series and setting

W O W

What a revelation.

So Warhammer actually unique or is it just a fantasy skin slapped onto Total War gameplay and units?

>engage in statecraft and diplomacy, brimming with intrigue and tactical depth
>brimming with intrigue and tactical depth
Oh, CA.

It looks a little more diverse than normal total war

It has all sorts of shit that has never been in the series before.

50/50, enough to keep old guard total war veterans and a enough fantasy stuff for fantasy enthusiasts imo

Guys, would it hurt if we took off his mask?

It's still total war if that is what you are asking. Wouldn't have it any other way desu.

It's a crown.

It add just about as much bizarre shit to the formula as it could without making it just not Total War anymore.

It's a crown you cripple. It's the straight opposite of a mask

inb4 some autist will point out he is trolling

>not even using the right words to banepost
2/10, try harder next time

It makes him look so different to most Orks since you can't see his nose. His whole skull structure seems different.

>knows he is trolling/baiting
>answer butthurt anyway
>isnt the autist
top kek

It is the deepest total war title yet.

i just want the game already anons ;_;

we all do user

At least it's not 20 factions with all the same units and the only thing differing them are the motives on their shields

tomorrow

cdkeys, g2a and others are going to be sending keys out in the next 24 hours apparently

it's almost as deep as your mom swallowed my cock

>when you're really trying to look chill but are actually travelling in hyperspeed

20 pence has been deposited to your account

>Preload game
>Can't go into properties and set english as language
>MFW I'm gonna have to reinstall on launche day so I don't have to suffer horrible dubs

all the voices are in english

Shouldn't the Empire have German accents rather than English?

Shouldnt they have their own language instead of using our real life languages

Not all user, plus I like my games in english

Why?

yes, desu

Here friend, have these non-horrible dubs

only the advisor and the text is in your language, the rest is in english

Shouldnt we have our own language instead of using our real life languages

sauce?

Your normal lords have german accents. KF and Balthazar have english voices as they are the common guys people will probably start with them

he does this all the time

Has anyone managed to dig around in the pre-load files for secrets and clues to upcoming content?

oh cool I didn't know that

Then why don't you just set your Steam in english? If you're proficent enough to browse Veeky Forums or play games with it, you can easily use it for Steam and other programs. I'm Italian and that's what I do since when I need to have games installed in English for mods (Like Long War for Xcom)

It's a dank me-me