Ree of Savior General - /tosg/

BR edition

Previous Thread: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
This game is now out everywhere!

>Want to cut some cookies?
pastebin.com/zfAghE2H

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

>/tosg/ Guilds info
pastebin.com/1SJxw21b

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#311.1a23354a5161
youtube.com/watch?v=lWlPIwwy2yI
youtube.com/watch?v=bgCkYACM6LM
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-of-gimmick-rewards/256584
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whats the best location to farm silver? Dina's regardless of the level?

Know your shitposters!

>haha let me just put this awesome pun in the subject field

Faggot.

>BR
>IMC still ignoring BR
>degenerates who exploited the founder's pack refund
>complaining about getting ignored

First for every build is a good build.

>they fell for def is shit meme

t. Ohayou neckbeard postee

Reposting for better visibility
Erika, Vicanrtus could i know what happened to you?

Please respond

I-I actually forgot the T when copy-pasting. S-Sorry

Does this have better endgame than RO?

This t. shit has been annoying me. I still have no idea what it means and for all intents and purposes it's un-googleable.

kysmm

t. someone who doesn't know what it means

It basically means "regards, _____"

It's short for "tweeted by"

>start a full con character
>get to 130
>do the lvl 130 dungeon
>mineloader is destroying me in 2 hits
>mfw I miss my full dex char

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#311.1a23354a5161

*kys*
mm~
>pic related

While waiting for news from 2 anons
I got a slot free and tower is very close to level up
First come first served
Server Fedimian
Klaipeda channel 11

You really should get out of /a/ sometimes, or lurk more. The first result for googling "t. meme" has Alberto Barbosa, kek

The first result for me is "Mr. T pity the fool meme generator"

youtube.com/watch?v=lWlPIwwy2yI
top fucking kek

You are kinda late
Do you know about lv 220 gear sets minigame?

HAHAHA REE
KEK
just saw this in the catalog and its funeh xdddd haha

So what do people generally do from 150-166? The 130 dungeon has started to give me so little exp

>Spending 4+ hours now thinking of a family name
>Even my most obscure go-to names are taken on both NA servers

It has been scientifically proven that about 85% of the wizards that used lethargy on a regular basis have been found out holding hands with a cute sapper or monk.
Don't be THAT guy, use lethargy today.

fuck off capyba we're done

Why do people think monks are bad? Asking because I want to be one.

Here it's different. t. Is short for Terveiset, which means regards, it's an ylilauta meme

People consider shit anything that is not full dps/support/dex fencer for "tanking"

you don't

Fuck, I can't cross Knidos' gimmick cable car.

Who wants to kys!

youtube.com/watch?v=bgCkYACM6LM

They grind Dina's bee farm from 152 to 168 I think.

Are you retarded?

Holy shit can they fuck upgrade their amazon servers from the micro 1 they chose to be the cheapest to a proper fucking size these cheap fucking morons.

Kriev C3 or Diev C3 for Meme Cutter Druid C2?

Is the Grynas Hill torch defense happens at random times or nah?

I forgot the T while copy-pasting. Please stop bullying it wasn't intentional ;_;

>does a game that just came out have a better endgame than a 14 year old game that's still going

It's okay user. You did your best!

Is Ranger2 shit?
I'm thinking of going A2R2F3 instead of picking of scout to make leveling easier. Is scout far superior for its utility later?

Where should you go to level at 70/71?

Every 1-4 hours
At X:00 server time
Event takes 10 minutes, 20% exp worth at map level range
Torch to get reward despawn after 20 minutes if not killed by the mobs who keeps spawning even after event is ended

Nah, only by committing sudoku you can atone the shame you've brought to your family.

R2 is shit and wont make your leveling easier, while scout provides great utility later.

>dungeon finder now takes 1-2 minutes
DEAD FUCKING GAME

>go on reddit/forum
>synchro/oob/wheel/zombies/giant swing are ok
>go back to tosg

WutFace wtf WutFace

Thanks for this.
I wanna know, i'm still sub 200 shit.

Games been dead since EA

Does Gem Bracelet even exist in this game right now?

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-of-gimmick-rewards/256584

Same for some recipe for Virtov sets
No fucking idea

Con is useless unless you wear a shield.

Maybe it's a magnum opus item?

most are minigame rewards, the best stuff outside grynas is stuck in >guess le number meme games

Magnum Opus is such a cool concept. A way to keep secrets in a game even in this day and age, since nobody will want to reveal a profit source that they have a monopoly on.

I believe some recipes are from lvl100 missions that noone ever runs.

Yes

Gem Bracelets are ingame, yeah. I'd be a fucking idiot to post here how to get them though.

A ton of the Virtov armor isn't craftable, for the Plate set you can only get the pants right now for example.

How do gem and card exp work? Can they be unequipped?

Magnum opus?

Are recommended levels a good indicator of my progress? I just hit the Crystal mines but I'm only level 12 but I have like 30 lvl 1 exp cards.

Do I turn in these collection boxes immediately to the MAge Association upon getting them?

do it whenever you go back to klaipeda/orsha

No It's a little hand pointing to the post above yours, baka.

It's an alchemist skill which takes items you feed it and it spits out an item. You might find a recipe for something neat or not. All the recipes are stored server side so it can't be dat mined.

>Gem Bracelets are ingame, yeah. I'd be a fucking idiot to post here how to get them though.
>doesn't post a picture of one in their inventory to prove they know how to get one
Based misinfo agent.

What's the point of showing me what I previously sold if I can't rebuy it? I accidentally sold an equip for a collection.

Guys, I'm new and doing a priest, according to the pastebins I've been dumping my stats into CON and INT, but leveling is getting really hard, I hate to constantly auto things forever and to little benefit. How should I be mobbing? Heal bombing instead of autos? Or should I get STR? What about SPR, should I get it?

You can buyback if you know how to be lua haxor :^)

Always know your swords

kek

Those bracelets are a complete cunt to get and I sold the two I had so far. Feel free to believe whatever you like tho

pls be kind. I have no idea what I'm doing

Does free partisan recipe actually exist? I have been killing blue griba's for 4 hours kill me please

I can give you mine if you want

Its from black griba.

What's a class that doesn't have to use any SP pots? I imagine something that can stack SPR? Fuck SP pots.

t. fletcher

I am level 159.
I know I am supposed to grind from 160-165 at Prison/Bees but I am a support Cleric so that is a huge pain in the ass.
If I pop all of my exp cards I will hit 175 and be able to start doing the next instance.
So do I need to save level 8 exp cards for after 175 or am I good?

sword > pelt 1 > hoplite 2 > corsair > doppel > dragoon

good build?

Please help

priest is LITERALLY normal attacks - the class
what the fuck did you expect

I'm new, I didn't know what to expect. Now, since they're auto attack based, how do I go about it? Do I get STR or is there some buff order that I should be spamming?

Use them.

>Create a character with a dumb team name so I can jump right in and see how the game plays
>Okay, I like it fairly well. Time to put some thought into an actual name
>Delete my first character
>No option to delete team
Well, guess I can never play on that server. Who thought this was a good idea?

yes

Guys what is the next glove equipment after archon hands and around when will you get them?
Anyone know?

t. ghdiebgi

Wait, you can you apply Guardian Siant on an enemy? The example video makes it look like it is meant for party members. Infact the actual site shows it dosn't work at all on friends.

>not having a repository of names ready at your disposal for any new game that comes out

You can rename your team with TP.

For real? I'm not even grinding this for myself but for a friend who's not high enough level to get this themselves so it would be much appreciated, are you on Klaipeda?

Are you sure? Like everything online points to it dropping from blue griba.

your buffs are normal attack based
auto attacks do not exist, this is not fucking league

I did. Every last one was taken. Even the super obscure shit.

Well no, I thought it was for you not your friend..

go corsair2