/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f4jgjADsR1q3vjxS4SvLBaqvvnAcr0Pxg4ggs6_wObw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Flockmod
flockmod.com/owg

>Hero Animated Short Info
playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20119621

>Pharah "Mission Statement" Comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/pharah-mission-statement

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

playoverwatch.com/en-gb/blog/20119622
youtube.com/watch?v=ngLeb3FFXBE
youtu.be/3MT1z2m_9ro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tracer

>Have you tried sniping him?
I hope you're joking

He's crazy in competitive play because teammates cover him during his ult, you can't snipe a McCree that's being body blocked or has a Reinhardt shielding him

9 WHOLE MEMES EARLY

Just walk behind cover nigga.

We used to have autists make new threads at 650

reminder that the reason why the character in the op exists is because anita sarkeesian complained about hot chicks in the game

I wish people wouldn't force the "EVERY GIRL LOVES EVERY OTHER GIRL" thing that happens with games that have a lot of fem characters. Not everybody has to be a lesbian, tumblr

Shitty blizzard balancing then. You never balance by removing capabilities outright from heroes, you balance by tweaking the numbers, or adding additional, counter capabilities to other heroes. Blizzard is truly retarded if what you just wrote is true.

She exists because Jeff has a muscle girl fetish

Sooon

What are you playing until release?
What are the heroes doing until release in their spare time?

>tags: zarya, english, vanilla

WHEN

The lock on time is based on range, you literally don't have time to get to cover if he does it at medium range

They wanted an Eastern European character so they modeled her after an employee, user.

So is Genji basically good guy Darth Vader and Hanzo is bad guy Ben?

playoverwatch.com/en-gb/blog/20119622

Overwatch is fun.

Or rather, was.

He's OP because you can't approach a team with double McCree. And guess what, there's gonna be double Lucio in the team too, so you know what they do? They fucking roll in like a goddamn choo choo train and wreck everyone and everything, and because of McCree's stun, the only other offensive class that can fight a McCree is a better McCree, creating a situation where McCree has become so entrenched in the meta that he's a mandatory pick.

Daily reminder: Pharah is NOT for bullying~

>feminism making the unhireable hireable, who then get modeled into the game.

So it's still feminism's fault.

I played about 2 hours of DS3 before I realized it's literally DS1 except worse.

Then I played Uncharted 4 which was great, might play the MP over the weekend. Seems cool, it's nice how they made the multiplayer 60fps.

Nth for sinful thighs

That's not tumblr, that's me. Don't you dare give them credit for my work.

Pharah is for gentle loving by her squadmate.

TRACER

Why do most of the sfm lewds suffer from fat arm syndrom.
I can't fap to fat arms.

what's a good headset w/mic?

Why would I bully a pair of khakis?
Why would I bully a vanilla ice cream cone?
Why would I bully a beige wall?
Why would I bully a 2004 Honda Civic?

Than why are you still at medium range? Why do you insist on eating shit, time and again? Counter pick homie. Back away from McCree. Do something other than whatever got you killed the last four times.

We're trying to help you man. Before you become a super shitter like this guy.

TF2. I'll switch to mainly overwatch, but TF2 will always have my heart as a spy main. (and please don't suggest reaper, it's not even close. Reaper is more like a fat, slow scout, than a spy).

Hopefully reaper is getting some cardio in.

>tags posting

It's like I'm really on /wooo/ tube

Reminder that Mei is pure cancer, anyone that plays her should be dunked into a tank of liquid nitrogen so they can die a fucking popsicle and be closer to they're shitty ass waifu.

Replaying the banner saga 1 and 2

we're winning

Reminder that "Us or Them" horseshit has been a blight on video games since the 90s.

Did the mei dodge your high noon, wickle mccree main?

nah

All these flavors and you choose to be frosty

She actually made some nice 3d models for HotS and Diablo 3

DOOM

Ill be honest judging from that picture alone both look kinda cute

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=ngLeb3FFXBE
i bliv n u

Whom you gonna play ?

Niggah I gotchu

Sorry your flank got shit down boi

>Than why are you still at medium range?
A huge portion of the game happens there.

And I'm not a retard that thinks McCree is OP because of the flashbang, he's nuts because of that ultimate in competitive play. It's super easy to work with and much harder to defend against than you guys think. The lock on time when doing it up close is nuts and it's not that hard to ambush with him.

Only in his deep dark fantasies.

This format implies the person who filled it out never played the game and are judging the characters based on looks

Read

If D.va is so underpowered why did I do so well with her?

I forgot to screenshot the D.va specific stats so you'll have to take my word for it.
>average kills
>average deaths
>win rate
60%

>no playable shorthair civil qt
why even try

That's literally skyrim nexus tier.

But Mercy isn't her squadmate...

What

The lock on time is based on health.

Because the average person playing this game has the IQ of a baked potato.

Probably symmetra, widowmaker, reaper, junkrat, and pudge.

>tags: zarya, english, vanilla, handholding, nakadashi, femdom
WHEN

>Shimadacest is an actual tag on tumblr
Please do not entwine the dragons.

Because you were playing in open beta with million of shitters having no fucking clue about this game just playing their favorite waifu instead of actually focusing on the win?

user, when people talk about balance they are assuming a balanced scenario. You could play pistol mercy and do well, doesn't mean she is good

Yes and? Why are you still so close if it's not working out?

Yes but his ult can be stopped just fine by finding cover or capping the man before he can line up his sights with your weakened team. It's based on health and assuming your support is doing their job, McCree will probably be dead after he pops his ult.

I am sorry that you lack the necessary paint skills to remove her.

>femdom

Fuck off yuriposter

>But Mercy isn't her squadmate...
Why, yes, mercy loves all of the characters as her children she takes care of, would you make love to your children, user?

Fixed it

D.Va has a lot of flaws but she can do work occasionally that swings games

>nakadashi
>yuri

people who say d.va is bad are just memers or don't know how to play her properly.

I actually think this is a better phrasing for it.

>Necromancer
Please don't tell me he's supposed to be the Diablo II necromancer, the face is good but the body doesn't fit at all.

if only
now here me out
if only there was some space
wait for it
where the enemy could hide
here it comes
that is 1 second away to completely avoid the blast

youtu.be/3MT1z2m_9ro

33sec

but I was one of those waifu picking shitters too yet I got a 60% win rate with one of the worst characters in the game apparently.

The way people talk about D.va on this thread and on /v/ make her sound like a completely worthless joke character.

>The current year
>Anita sarkeesian

>ywn bully Pharah by hiding her prosthetics

Just kill me now fäm

This is who you will play against and with.

>objective kills
>eliminations

These mean shit because they count even if you do 1% of damage to them.

Nakdashi (weeb for cumming inside) and yuri do not mix.

That's for competitive play, not your potato-league trench games

>You will never hide Pharah's prosthetics and refuse to help her out of bed

D.VA PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

l2p

we aren't talking about potato bracket.

>not knowing yuriposters are trannies

Remove tranny
Remove ERP
Remove omnic

Dirtybum. Some buffs made the russian fun.

It was mostly that they didn't realize it was detonating because they thought they killed me

Wich is fine because he will literally have no advantage over me

he also got most damage done which is arguably the most important kill related stat

look at the damage done you dingus. d.va oes work on control point maps.

yeah, the NERF THIS and big red !!!!!!!!! are really hard to miss, clearly you aren't playing against potatoes

And this wont really change after release

There are awful people in EVERYTHING

It's almost as if they can multiply or something

Wait...

3 HOURS TO GO! JUST NEED TO BUY SOME CIGS and Booze and I am ready for the Announcement, that allows us to play today.

>because anita sarkeesian complained about hot chicks in the game
Yeah that's why she is also nationalistics and hates Overwatch equivalent of "dindunuffin".

So Bastion is the Teemo of Overwatch, then?

If he gave in to those deep dark fantasies maybe all this overwatch kerfuffle wouldn't even happen. Sexual repression ruining friendships and world peace yet again