>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

>Paladins beginners guide
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?29-Paladins-Beginner-s-Guide

>/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

>The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders.

Previous Thread

1st for /SmitePals/

who /kaligirlstick/ here

I guess 900 gems is fair for 4 skins and the other stuff you get but still, Chaac is not good.

Post yfw Panthera stomp Dreamhack like they stomped worlds

Quality start

>there are people in this thread with only 2000 smiteguru score

>there are people who think sgs mean jack shit

spoken like a true 2k baby
agoogoogaagaa wah waah

oh my god please fuck off forced meme retards, this is isn't even funny in the slightest

does it trigger you when you see a blank profile on smite guru

>reporting

BEST GIRL
E
S
T

EU > NA

The new paladins menu music is so comfy.

So why haven't you played Paladin yet, casuals?

Because the Paladin is a one trick pony relying on boring skills. Druid master race reporting in.

Did they get rid of the birds tweeting sound in the menu? It's really fucking stupid. I mute the music but I can still hear the birds when I tab out. Whoever added those birds is a moron.

>>>/furry/

No, I just know it's a shitter who hid their profile out of embarrassment.

Jokes on you elemental druids are the best.
SKELETON CHAMPION WHEN HIREZ ?

Best girl reporting in

I was going to get the viking thing at first but now I'm not sure. I play chaac very rarely since he is so boring. Once a month, if that. And I already have his serial killer skin which I think is better then these viking skins for him.

I love the first redhead kali skin but as sexy as she is, I play kali even less than chaac.

The rest is just fluff apart from the ymir announcer pack. 900 gems for one sexy kali skin I'll use very little and an announcer pack is pretty shit.

But it's such a good deal! You can't pass this up, it's also a once in a lifetime opportunity these skins will never be sold again. And don't forget the free chest rolls you get for complete quest, how could anyone with the means to buy into this event not see how great it really is for them?

>SKELETON CHAMPION WHEN HIREZ ?

That would upset the chinks. Oy vey, we can't have that!

Exactly hind- I mean fellow stranger! It's a deal you can't pass up. Buy 1500 gems to make sure you have enough gems for this amazing deal today!

>this is the best shilling Hi-Rez can do

Just checked the birds are still there, feel like I didn't notice them before and now that you brought them up I'll hear them all the time. I hate you desu mate

I fucking hate the birds senpai. Every time I tab out I have to mute paladins and unmute it when I go back in. It's an unnecessary step.

REMOVE IT NOW HIREZ

Come on Hi-rez, you don't need to distribute it in China anyway. You have the opportunity to have something that Overwatch will never have : a badass playable Skeleton.

Wait never noticed birds before.

Next tread should be called /SmitePals/

>you don't need to distribute it in China anyway.
>not wanting to open paladins to one of the biggest markets for multiplayer f2p games

It'll happen.

Or make your own general.

Get over it console pleb, paladins is here to stay.

Spoilered because it's offensive to overshitters.

Something they'll NEVER EVER HAVE.

I played like shit last game though, androxus feels different somehow.

Boring one sided matches that make me want to fall asleep.

Alright, call the next thread /paladins/ and make a new general called /smitegen/.

I'm sure Overwatch has a scoreboard too, user.

Don't you know a Paladins general can't make it past 5 posts without 404ing.

Smitepals should make a comeback.

Nope, going to keep triggering you here.

>xe doesn't know

Scoreboards can make people feel bad about their performance user, skilism is like classism which is like racism.

Why?

only androxu, evie and buck's icons needed a change imo. the rest were fine

>OP post has paladins patch notes and paladins beginners guide

kek

I don't think you can really compete with the millions f2p knockoff shooters they already have.

But user, scoreboards are anti-fun and promote toxicity, Overwatch aim to be as inclusive as possible and welcome anyone regardless of their skill level :^)

Honestly I think we could probably have a paladin general if it wasn't for the new pruning.

To personally target you.

I know where you live. Have dat boipussy lubed up.

But why?

It doesn't. Did you play the beta? All it has is that play of the game replay and that shitty voting screen. No scoreboard.

Drogoz is a lot easier than Pharah desu

Pharah is shit though.

But she's cute.

He's not.

Shock combo is actually pretty difficult tbqh senpai and has a pretty high skill ceiling, salvo is very high risk/reward

Cassie is cuter

I guess, she was one of the characters I enjoyed in the beta though

Fuck off

The only hard thing about Drogoz is his alt fire, that ball spit thing. Because it travels so slow.

Everything else is easy mode. You can hundred to zero someone by flying into the air and using your Q. Although they did change that in the latest patch didn't they? Something about it having more aoe rather than single target damage? Haven't played Drogoz yet with new patch.

why don't make palafags make their own general seriously.

whats the point of still using the smite one? at first you guys couldn't get a general so we kindly let you post here, now you are enough to sustain a paladins general, go make one.

You do realise that by shooting the globe it creates an explosion and knockback?

>hurrrrr lets just make stuff up when i clearly have never played overwatch

>so we kindly let you post here
does your dad own the place ?

Kek no I didn't.

Well fug, everything is easy mode then. I'm going to have to try shooting it next time.

yes, now go make your own general

Played a game of Paladins, remembered that Pip is aids and then closed Paladins. Fuck Pip

t. console pleb

paladins general everybody, lets get the smite shitters behind.

No, that's the hardest part of his kit.

because all of the previous attempts have resulted in it 404ing before 50 posts

Fuck off you autist. We're staying here.

Sorry, you can't make me leave ;)

>Something about it having more aoe rather than single target damage?

Yes

How, that's like one of his core mechanic. Drogoz is a lot of fun because he is a dragon and has two mechanics that reminds me of UT.

Did they fix his Ult with the last patch or not ?

that was months and months ago.
they have a bigger community now.

I like the mirrior chick but she doesn't seem as ridiculous as some of the other characters.

Drybear mentioned it on stream.

Never had that bug before though.

I think it'd be better to wait until open beta.

>How, that's like one of his core mechanic.

I didn't notice. I guess I never read the skill properly and I've still been doing great with him. Can't wait to try it with this new thing now.

Pip has been nerfed.

>they have a bigger community now.

Nah, not yet. Give it till an official release.

What do they mean by this

Bane?

that they cannot maintain a general by themselves so they have to post here.

>Paladins posters
>Talking about their game
>Smite posters
>Posting forced memes and not talking about their game

What went wrong?

If you're so triggered, talk about smite and keep the discussion going instead of going hurrrr fuck off palashils.

Smite talk has ALWAYS overtaken paladins talk when it starts. So start it rather than adding nothing to the thread.

that it went so right we don't have to talk about the game because we are playing it.

Drogoz ult doesn't match his kit desu. The whole point of him to to stay ranged.

reminder to move to the paladins general, smite shitters don't deserve to have a good game on their shit general

Nope, your thread is dead. We are staying here and talking about paladins here.

Keep talking to yourself over there ;)

>/paladins/ general gets made
>people prefers to post in /smgen/ for reasons unknown and refuse to move into new thread
>small population in /paladins/ thread; inevitably gets 404'd
>"But Paladins can't keep a thread by themselves!"

t. triggered smite autist trying to act like a palabro and derail paladins talk

>/paladins/ general gets made
It's made by a butthurt smite poster, that's why I won't move.

His ult is definitely my least favorite part of him. It's not even that good.

I'm there mate.

It's actually made by the better paladins player this side of the gulch, but keep believing what you want

Nice proof.

burden of proof is on you though, you made the allegation that it was a butthurt smite poster

Which one of your is this?

All paladins posters have been posting with proper capitalization.

The only poster who hasn't is this Which matches the style of the new general and Fuck off.

Using your logic
is a paladins poster.

That's someone shilling it. No proof they made it, doesn't match the posting style.

the OP has 2 links and 3 words.
How can you "match" the style"

No capitals like the rest of his posts. You got caught senpai, it's okay. Try again a