>Helpful links
pastebin.com/2a5WBcBP

>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/

>Read this before asking for build advice
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084

>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

>Rough mapping guide (ignore IIQ advice if it's still in there)
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1489756

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BmuWo4HxR1s
youtu.be/AmDdNT64_CY?t=934
youtube.com/watch?v=Zq8FJixhzCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw poeg is too shit for collages anymore

i blame reddit

I hope depressed imas poster is okay.

i hope Soda is okay

i dearly miss him

Can someone explain to me the point of this unique?

>tfw you're half of poeg collage
my samefagging is singlehandedly keeping this general afloat

>gaming """"journalism""""
>bro review of a bro game bro xD
youtube.com/watch?v=BmuWo4HxR1s
How the mighty have fallen.

I miss Omar ;-;

So how long until someone breaks the game with one of these new uniques?
Theres gotta be at least a few.

It's a leveling unique, aimed to help you get ahead when doing burst races. What's so strange about it?
Also they might be taking the effort to make these shit uniques usable in later portions of the game with the next expansion.

leveling unique for classes starting on the bottom left

whats the point of this unique

it's part of the shitcrow starter pack

So it's confirmed some prophecies are about modifying existing boss fights. Most likely one of the challenges next league will involve killing t1-t15 bosses while wearing X item or while they're possessed by Y ghost.

>kill waterways boss while wearing veil of the night

>kill Hillock while naked, without a weapon equipped

Prophecy: I'm going to touch myself to the lewd Witch in the near future

>Bronne's Lithe
Patrician skin transfer detected.

>modifying existing boss fights
sounds fun and challenging

I don't get it. How are tabulas and goldrims bad items? They're pretty much BiS for leveling. They'll do you fine for farming dried lake.

*tips respawn at checkpoint*

>7-8th ascendancy points are locked behind map labyrinth
>CI and hybrid blown the fuck out more than ever
who /10% life regen life-based/ master race here

They said something about changing the way trap damage scales so it doesn't fuck over CI as much. Given that many builds spec into CI before hitting maps, I am sure they will do something about it, otherwise a lot of people will get mad.

Trickster CI is one of the best spec for farming, git gud retard.

Anything using a movement skill is "best" for farming lab. My build is pretty much non-optimized for lab farming and I can do it consistently in 8 minutes. We're talking about map labyrinth, where monsters are not just walking flask charges you can otherwise ignore and traps hit CI/hybrid harder than life unless trap damage is changed.

>where monsters are not just walking flask charges
But they are though, and if you actually tried CI flasks mean absolutely nothing because you just spam whirling blade, not to mention the poison trap don't do shit to you.

Only Hybrid get fucked because of randomly losing all your vision, CI is not worse than Life based. I did all 3 and noticed no difference between life and CI.

Are you guys really that bad? I mean, shit, dried lake is pretty fucking safe. You can farm it to 80 with a relatively small life pool and be completely fine.

>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>FREE
>free
>FREE
>free
>free

i love you, based freeposter

dumb freeposter

based freeposter

I'm just meming you fampai

youtu.be/AmDdNT64_CY?t=934

good death?

Have they made public what skills items are they nerfing with the prophecy patch?

spoiler that shit

shit

question: why do shitcrows act like anything they do is an accomplishment? they aren't even playing the real game. they're just playing the tutorial.

>skipping content
>playing the game
umm, hctards?

question: why do hardcucks act like hc is any different from sc? there's no permadeath in either mode so they're effectively the same

question: why do people act like anything they do is an accomplishment in path of exile? Hardcore players aren't even playing the real game. They're just playing the tutorial.
Alt + f4ing, auto-flask macros, your stash surviving when you die, partying with other players, it all trivializes leveling and mapping. You can hit 95 in less than 20 hours of playtime once you have the proper supplies. Either treat it like a rogue-like and lose everything on death or go home.
To answer your question though, I enjoy playing SC because they are the easiest leagues to win demis on. They don't mean much, but it's satisfying to look at your remove only tabs and see them sitting in your stash.

think im done with life desu

Can I get a fucking reply?

no

cool

Fuck off.

Fuck off.

Use Energy Shield.

skipping boss in race hc is the same as dying in sc(exp penalty and no posibility to +2ilvl map drop). Is only acceptable if you know you can sustain your map pool.

all by me :)

You forgot your cat, faggot.

I no-lifed for 2 weeks and got nothing to show for it. 5 rips, all avoidable. Why even bother playing this game when you're shit at it?

>tfw I died at shrine piety on the last day and never got red power ranger helmet

At least I got achievements??? Might as well fucking off my worthless self

i won a demi before poe turned cazul. i don't care enough about this game anymore to put effort into winning another

So what else is there to do for a whole 2 weeks? I've got nothing else to do in my life but PoE

Shitpost
Watch Chess
Jerk off
Sext with my ex
Wallow in depression

Read this /g/936098/2c1fc6c744/

>Shitpost
That gets old quick
>Watch Chess
I can't think of a more boring thing to do
>Jerk off
That only kills one hour a day for me
>Sext with my ex
I can't relate to this
>Wallow in depression
There's nothing more passive than this
and I'm out of booze

I can't into moon runes and NTR is boring

>I can't think of a more boring thing to do
>he can't into chess
lmao pleb
Out of everything I told you, this is the most enjoyable one.

>chess
>not Go
pls

I'm too fucking stupid to appreciate something like chess, years of alcohol abuse have numbed my brain

Chess is fun to play at a low level.
Watching it or getting gud are not fun.

Gonna watch golgo13 and maybe develop a new build with bleeding effect.

Watch some Tal-Fischer-Kasparov games, you'll enjoy it.
Tactical players are fun.
Positional players are boring as shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zq8FJixhzCs

>not deleting your chars instantly when they die and delete all your chars when there is a new league
Umm???

Base on past history, May 30th for new tree (not major change, just some ascendancy as shown by the Slayer preview), and June 1st for patch notes?

probably, and also the next wave of p2w bullshit

>Streamer makes a 1000+ exalt build on standard
>Tests it in the dried lake
>Can't even one shot anything

>poophecy supporter pack: $60
>gives you 500 points + other silly shit
>$60 gets you 600 points
>600 points gets you a currency tab, 5 premium tabs, and 10 regular tabs, with 25 points leftover, and that's not even including sales

please explain why anyone would buy the supporter pack

You get the outfit, portal, and other goodies which would normally be like $60 by itself.

Guys, Inquisitor Elemental Crit Staff. I can't choose a skill though. I don't want to be full melee, so I could go Frost Blades/Spectral Throw/Sunder/CoC or something. It's going to be unoptimized special snowflake regardless, but I'm pretty sure it'll work just fine.

nah not worth it

No better time to quit than today, friends.

>tfw beyond and rampage at the same time on the flashback league

Might as well go balls deep and take Ele hit.

sweep with all the increased aoe nodes

To each his own. I'll be enjoying the endgame.

Staff Frost Blades is already pretty deep to be honest and Ele Hit would be full melee with a staff.

Sweep with Hegemony's is pretty standard though.

Spectral Throw CoC would probably be the strongest while still being fairly unique with a staff.

what does end game have to do with wasting $10 on a stupid armor set and forum title

Who said anything about using Hegemony? If you're already planning on it then you aren't snowflaking anyway

What else are you going to use if you're Staff Sweep?

Are any of the new skills gonna be good?

Yes.

Why does PoE keep getting closer to D3 levels of speed while having none of the things that make clearing at that speed fun?

We have janky abilities that require namelocking and movement abilties that are stiff as hell.
We have maps like Shipyard that are a complete maze in comparison to Rifts in D3.
We have a system that requires us to hunt down mobs in corners to ensure that we can continue doing somewhat relevant content.
Were even getting a league that promotes full clearing a map to participate in the league mechanics.

Full clearing winding maps that require immense amounts of backtracking isnt fun GGG, why dont you understand this? Im having the most fun in PoE when im doing a map like Strand or Gorge.

I cant even get excited about new skills anymore, the first two thoughts in my head are "Casting this is a waste of time" and "Well this looks laggy as hell"

GGG needs to step back and look at the mess theyve created in the past 2 years instead of pushing forward and adding more garbage.

>Seeing rampage for the first time
>No need to pick up anything but maps
I got 48 hours to get to 98.

No.

>GGG needs to step back and look at the mess theyve created in the past 2 years instead of pushing forward and adding more garbage.

that's exactly what i thought, two years ago

And you're still here. Top cuck.

a decent rare? pillar of the caged meme?

if there was any other halfway decent ARPG with a competitive ladder to play then i'd be playing it

Ideas for a second damage skill set up for a molten strike meme build?

Ele hit.

another molten strike with single target focus

would poe exist if D3 wasn't DoA and if there were other competitors?

Frost Blades because fuck you Frost Blades is fun.