Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General /xivg/

>Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log

>Patch 3.3 Revenge of the Horde & Yokai Watch Collab Preview
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/291208-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXIX-Update-Thread

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

>Previously on /xivg/:

naka bp

hello?

xth for not enough c@bois avatarfagging

lalafell boypussy

I'm really just looking for someone to die with, ya know?

I guess if I'm lucky, someone worth living with.

>Are you saying I'm not worth it?

What did she mean by this?

xth for elezens and interracial marriages

Likely never going back. Probably. Maybe.

Whats up butter face.

>know godspeeds posts are ironic
>still doesnt make them the least bit funny

Stop posting anytime

is Brahms Asian?

This is reportable. I know its an old image but if anyone tries it you can report them for forcing you to leave/kicking you.

only 357 more times and fenrir is mine.

how d oyou even platy that shit

>Beepy having another meltdown

you said you started medication what the fuck my guy

How the fuck do you even get 700?

Who was in the wrong here?

Sugi or Androna?

Spotted ears for every cat haircut when?

No one knows because no one ever bothered reading through all of it

>not farming mgp via chocobo racing
nigga

tl;dr

androna

he should just die, desu

Just go do chocobo racing, dude. Somewhat more engaging, and you can get the rest of the mgp you need just from doing some of the challenges.

>the sadsack college student or the literally insane NEET

what is sugi going to colleg for

Sugi. Dude is absolutely insane. He's already cheating on Asuna with a new grown man.

Identifying insane NEETs.

Is this faster than Chocobo Racing?

So I just finished reading through it all

How are people still "friends" with Androna

cute

pity

In the first log, from when they were together, they were both in the wrong. Androna shouldn't have blown up like that, but the way Sugi was ignoring him is rude as fuck and there really is no excuse for treating someone like that.

In the other two pictures Androna is obviously in the wrong. Dude is fucking nuts.

HEHE POST BRAHMS~

MY HEADACHE~

MY E-ROMANCE~!

Because in the general theres always the nice guys or friend collectors who think that everyone can be 'saved' and that some people just need some attention or cheering up. In reality some people here (see: chemo) are off the deep end on a medical level.

>Implying Sugi is innocent

This has to be a running gag or a doctored log. are these people mentally ill? It's unsettling, I laughed at first but now it's just sad.

>implying they're ironic
>implying i want anything more in life than to find someone to die with or someone that makes me want to live

>this mad the thread isn't talking about your crush

keep quoting her she'll notice you soon

another added to the collection~

thx

some people can't help the shit they do
>not having unwavering loyalty
if creepyscales didn't backstab anyone then i see no reason for them not to be friends

ugly

calm down banda

lol

>squid talking about loyalty

LOL

why don't you explain what happened between you and ayase shitter

oh wait you can't because that would shatter your argument

Did you miss the part where he flat out said he backstabbed the entire LS? He was using them to get to know Sugi and later said he cared nothing about them. Then when he got the boot he started stalking.

haha

>shitty people defending shitty people

These are legitimately hilarious.

So what happened to your girlfriend Gods? Did she find your trans fetish and dump you? We know you didn't quit the game for months without reason.

just hit it one or two thirds on the meter, its the fastest way to locate what side the targets on. then you just go slightly to the left or the right, you should be able to hit the bullseye in under four swings every time.
i get 800 a lot as titan but it's reallynot worth the button mashing when morbol is so easy.
don't really have time to breed a racing chicken. 500-700 mgp a minute is pretty comfy.

>if creepyscales didn't backstab anyone then i see no reason for them not to be friends
are you retarded or what
how are androna's actions NOT backstabbing

>are these people mentally ill?

Why else do you think grown men would pursue e-relationships with each other as catgirls?

So yes, more proof right here that you should NEVER:

Interact with Balmung/Gilgamesh players
Play with Balmung/Gilgamesh players
Associate with Balmung/Gilgamesh players

Every single one of you from those servers are crazy, a loner, a stalker, or all of the above.

saved to repost later, thanks user

can you repost #3?
I didn't get to reading it

Breeding isn't anything more than putting your bird in the oven at the end of the day. Once you have even a somewhat decent chocobo, you'll be getting 1k+ per race, and races at that point only take 1:30 to complete.

????
he literally betrayed my trust multiple times you fucking idiot
he literally manipulates all of his friends, and even after he fucked me around so many times and yet i still remained friends with him and defended him from all my other friends, all of which thought he was a scumbag
the only reason i'm not friends with him right now is because he made a specific effort to upset me, and since he'd done it so many times before i was just sick of dealing with it

i mean i guesss but i wasn't rly in the ls so i can't speak on if he betrayed them outright

>a loner
I don't see the problem.

>trans fetish

i don't fetishize people that's a really ugly thing to do

Sometimes things just don't work out the way you want them to.

ayase is cute...

*and even after he fucked me around so many times, i still remained friends with him
forgot to delete half of the sentence i changed lmao

agree

Sorry I didn't really finish my first sentence, let me post that again.

The max you can get from winning a chocobo race at 1st place, P9 R300 is 1k MGP, 1.1k with Jackpot II FC buff.
There is absolutely 0% chance of you winning P9 R300 with a chocobo that you just "put in the oven at the end of the day". If it isn't at least 18* you can forget getting anything done, and just getting your stats maxed for P9 R300 takes a 60-70k MGP investment by itself.

>he literally betrayed my trust multiple times you fucking idiot he literally manipulates all of his friends
do u think beepy was much different
he stalked people and used them just to get closer to sugi

are you or ayase a girl?

It's really not that stringent.
I was winning most R300 races with my day one P9 bird that was just a 17-star. Good ability synergy can make up for stats that aren't at max.

you do have a trans fetish though

you thirsted over vjera, velvet, and even fucking ninii who is the farthest thing from trans available

just admit it dude

THIS WAS GAME DISCUSSION ARE YOU SHITTING ME

Reposting:

The max you can get from winning a chocobo race is 1st place at P9 R300.
There is absolutely 0% chance of you winning P9 R300 with a chocobo that you just "put in the oven at the end of the day". If it isn't at least 18* you can forget getting anything done, and just getting your stats maxed for P9 R300 takes a 60-70k MGP investment by itself.

oh yea, i kind of dont have an fc or a house either.

>HLD
I like you.

beepy isnt different at all
dude regularly reposts those logs, and flat out refuses to delete the stuff he has on sugi because he's using it as ammunition to threaten him whenever sugi actually talks to him

and yet this is not backstabbing, its just being "loyal"?

You can be into trans girls without seeing them as a fetish

Idiot

who /green/ here

Racing chocobos don't have anything to do with standard stables. You take them to one of the specialized keeps at Bentbranch Meadows who will take care of it for you.

i'm very forgiving of people, too forgiving in fact
but ayase is a legitimate nasty piece of work
even after all the shit he did to me he refused to even apologize for what he'd done
he was meant to be my best friend, and the fact that he could just not give a fuck about me so easily really shows how much he values people

nah

ayase never manipulated people to get to someone, but i see where you're coming from i guess
idk, i don't believe what he did was right but i also find it hard to believe that androna is legitimately "evil"

he doesn't post the logs (according to him)
i also didn't say that he was being loyal in doing so, if it was him posting them

they deleted it themselves my man

here's the updated post

still looking for eb. pst

i feel like this is bait but i will acknowledge you

>thirsted over vjera
nah not even slightly a tiny little bit ever at all once ever.
>thirsted over velvet
i don't even know velvet we've spoken a grand total of once i just like their au ra

and regardless of any of that you can "thirst" over someone who is trans without being a trans fetishist/chaser

in short fuck you nigga you got me to reply

Go green \//\

[being offended intensifies]

i'm dumb, carry on, i enjoy fellow chocobo trainers talking

*vapes*

>nah not even slightly a tiny little bit ever at all once ever.
nigger you're friends with them on steam

now that they're literally confirmed a nigger you're probably thirsting after him twice as hard lmfao

muh ultrash hugbox

those chat logs are literally from his point of view retard

no one thinks he is "evil" per se
people think he is fucking insane and the people who befriend him and cheer on what he does are only enabling him

that is the issue people have when they ask "how can people be friends with creepyscales"

Squidward is right, Beepy and Sugi should make up!

*putts*

Who is cheering him on?

>calling me a retard when you have no proof it's him posting them
ofc he posted them initially, but they have Veeky Forums filenames and he himself denies posting them atm

Is Lillith Star a good fuck?

Dunno about good, they're insane though.

so why the fuck did he post them in the first place idiot

Yes

Just some tumblr trash with mental problems.
Also known for actually fucking his sister.

okay so even if he didnt post them today how does that change the fact that:

-he posted them initially
-he has more logs that havent been posted that he refuses to delete because he wants it hanging over sugi's head
-that he STILL melts down and posts his fucking screenshots every other week

Call their cat ugly for the best laugh

>Move Gilgamesh and Balmung out of Aether
>Form a new datacentre based on those two servers Ambidexter
>Move the remaining Aether servers into Primal

There, just made the Primal DC slightly more lively, while keeping the cancer contained in a separate zone all to its own.

Is Sugiura Kuma a good fuck?

Who is the wildest c@ in bed?
I'm looking for wild rough sex and bite-play

>helping friend's group with A6S for the week
>keep wiping at Vortexer because they use some batshit inefficient positioning strat for fire spread outs and water positioning
Was wondering why they were still stuck on this shit this many months later, but I didn't have the heart to say there was an easier way.