twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yay?

Hey, i'ts something.

Man, CS really did wonders for the series' reputation

Fuck yeah new star trek series

How do I git gud at this?

Everyone rapes my asshole in PVP even at level 56

is there such a thing as bad publicity?

>can't 100% digimon world dusk quests because legendary quest requires a multiplayer function to be used at least once
>even if i wasn't on an emulator nintendo's WFC was shut down so i'd be SOL at this point anyway
>spend literal hours searching for a solution, hoping to at least find an AR code to trigger the flag or something
>nothing
>instead find a bunch of weird shit that doesn't work including some wifi plugin/version for desmume and what looks like a WFC server emulator? tried those things out of desperation anyway
>nothing works
fucking
i guess asking for a single digimon world game that didn't have a massive flaw in it is too much to ask

guess it's back to sitting on my ass for lost evolution's translation then

The first thing you need is a team with 2000 or more defense.

Next is a digimon with a fast charging skill

Pray you get a good hand

How can I get such thing?? best mon def is just 292...

any tips would be apreciated user, thanks for answering

My twitter doesnt look like that, what site is that

Mostly through limit breaking your available mons. although special digis like gacha exclusives or event ones have naturally high defenses at max level.

Another option is to go broke and use high ATK digis, hoping you can take down the opposing team before they have a chance to attack.

Oh, also try to have a multicolor team so you can has a better chance to trigger chains. A monotype team while having stats will be fucked if you don't pull the necessary cards on time

mobile?

Damage reduction skills are a must. Use all of your highest leveled god cards if you have them. Recovery and wild card skills help.

Got enough tokens to make MetalSeadramon in Linkz now. Just gotta get enough money. Farm is level 9 now as well. 3 days to upgrade it for the final time is gonna be a pain.

i think you've quoted the wrong user

What is this about?

Meant for

Who is best bug digimon?

Grankuwagamon

A festival to celebrate (and promote) Digimon. It will consist of two 1-hour shows involving interviews, news and singing.

This year will definitely have a big Koji Wada tribute. And the PV for the 3rd Tri movie will probably debut as well.

Sounds awesome, is it in a public place?
Must be awesome to come together to meet digimon fans in real life

Are you sure that Facebook doesn't just update news and trending topics based on your interests?

Once I got invited to a fucking aids pride group because I like gay shit there.

>aids pride

Dude wat

Someone asked me to post more stuff in the last thread, so here's my only GEM statue so far.

I kind of hate myself for spending 8000 yen on the Renamon and Ruki statue. But she's one of the best girls in Digimon. If the statues weren't P Bandai webshop exclusives it would be so much better. And there's a really expensive Beelzebumon Blast Mode and Impmon I shouldn't buy there too.

I do like this guy. His design is cool.

Well, if you can't make it to Japan, hopefully they will livestream DigiFes on niconico again like last year.

Good picture

Nice, Ill get into figures as soon as I feel I got enough digimon cards

Oh they do that? Sweet

I like him too. He's like the bug version of Imperialdramon. They even gave him a "Fighter Mode" form with GrandisKuwagamon.

Is this in CS?

I fuckin wish Grandis was. DinoBeemon too for that matter.

Why do pokemon fans get butthurt at the fact digimon exists?

I cant imagine that being the case anymore, modern pokemon fans werent around when digimon was big and there was actual war between the fandoms

Digimon did sun and moon themed games first so they've been bullied recently.

Mega evolutions

Back in the 90's people were really stupid and thought Digimon was a ripoff of Pokemon and instead of enjoying both for different reasons like sane people they started something as stupid as console wars.

Pokemon fans are terrible people anyways. Most of them bitch and moan when new games come out because god forbid the monsters are different looking.

There are so many Digimon I wish was in CS. Dusk/Dawn had so many classic guys like Shellmon, Flymon, Drimogemon and even a few armour Digimon for each of the 02 mons. I feel like the only reason GranKuwagamon is in CS is because it's also a Kuwagamon species Digimon. Wormmon's evolutions getneglected. He didn't even armour evolve in 02, and JewelBeemon didn't really appear in anything that I know about. BanchoStingmon is new so he never appeared in anything except the mobile games too.

Poor Wormmon. Zudomon killed Archelomon and took his shell.

Banchostingmon looks dope

>dinobeemon as grankuwagamon's predecessor
>not okuwamon

Wait, one of Wormmon armor evolutions is a fucking bull?

What's the name of that gothic Lolita digimon?

I had the same issue, and after finding nothing while being taunted by a couple of YouTube videos of people doing that shitty quest on DeSmuMe that kept popping up in my searches, I just came to terms I'd never be able to do that shit myself, or the egg collecting/hatching, and just used the wild encounter AR codes to get Calumon's data (the most important reward for the legendary quest) and the other version's specific 'mons.

Shame nobody made a "all the shit in one game, multiplayer no longer needed" hack like Pokemon's Blaze Black/Volt White/Sacred Gold/Storm Silver.

Here's to hoping Lost Evolution doesn't have any of that bullshit.

Why not both? That's what makes Digimon evolution so cool. Especially in games like CS

It's with the Digimental of Hope, which turns a lot of Digimon into hooved animals. Vmon is a centaur, Hawkmon is a moose, Armadimon is a sheep, Patamon is a horse, and Tailmon is a goat.

Sistermon Noir and Blanc?

>Tailmon is a goat.

What

So what is the point of having friends in Linkz?

Yo, this game has a Win/Lose & Times Matched counter, right?
So, would one of them not being 0 trigger the flag? Or dya think it only checks after the value changes naturally?
If it checks all the time I could fuck around and change the values. but i've no idea how this shit works.

Not that I can find. The only statistics it records in the pause menu are Digimon Completion %, Quest Completion %, Digimon Defeated, Top Damage, Top Digimon Level, and Number of Friends.
None of the NPCs at the coliseum area seem to keep track either.

Just my two cents, but I'd think if the trigger was that easy to locate people would have released an AR code by now.

It only shows up when you find someone online, I know that for sure.

But yeah, you're probably right.

So the Courage Digi Egg has the best evos a}nd kindness the worst one

It is just me, or does it seems like a good number of those evolutions were just put in there for the sake of filling out the chart? Some of them like Sethmon, Honeybeemon and Butterflymon actually look like they were made with the egg's design in mind, some just have the egg's symbol somewhere on their body like Bullmon, and then there's the ones like Pipismon and Panchomon which look nothing like the original digimon or the egg...

Kindness doesn't even have a decent looking mon.

gargoylemon best eggmon

I assume those were taken from the card game and that is as canon as it gets

Nah, all the 02 armor evolutions were created for the D-3 V-pet.

How's my team?

Real solid. Great work

From 1 to 10, how shitty is mine?

Also best way to lvl up mons?

Digifusing at least level 10 or greater digimom

D-Ark, AppMon, and Maicoomon Perfect in linkz: digimonworld.org/2016/05/d-ark-ver-15th-digivice-teaser-page.html

Wrong Link: digimonworld.org/2016/05/v-jump-announces-digimon-universe-d-ark.html

Do I need a proxy to buy from the bandai shop for a digivice?

LOPMON
L
O
P
M
O
N

might need an intermediary

Neat, what is that and where can I get it?

Digimon Unlimited: digimonunlimited.proboards.com/

It's an android app that emulates Digimon Pendulum with added monsters.

Get it here: youtube.com/watch?v=yGzD2uAQdz0

boobs

At least link to the download.

mediafire.com/download/xkxi37cvg510ijc/DU_1.28v.apk

Can you pause it
Does it have PVP that doesn't require hamachi
Is boxer dog on it

nuts

Nice, thank you. I don't need an Android phone for this right? Like I'd be able to emulate it on my computer?

Sadly, it's only available for Android; but there is a V-pet Emulator for PC: officialdmpc.blogspot.com/

No
Yes, since it's on Android
The fuck you're talking about?

Gaomon's what I meant.

yes, he's there.

I'd replace Cat with Angel

So, it's like an actual VPet?
If you don't open the app for a day when you come back you find a corpse atop a pile of poop?

Well I've been playing it. The Digimon has pooped but there is a button to remove it. You can also feed and play some games. That raise strength and food levels which go down after a while.

But what goes on while the app is closed?
Does it "keep running"?

As in, next time you open it it's as if you just left it open without even looking the whole time?

I limit Breaked my Lilithmon 2 more times, she's at 3 out of 5 limit breaks.

I'm still getting my ass handed to me often in the PVP arena.

How to make my team suck ass?

I think I'll limit break Lilithmon 2 more times.

Should I use Shoutmon x7(sp+) or work on a twice limit breaked Alphamon SP?

Also I have like 7 Lopmons if I wanna make a maxed out Cherubimon Black

But I already got 2 good dark digimon.

I suggest you to focus on Alphamon. Being LB already he has a slight edge over shoutmon

He'll have a solid 100 less defense over shoutmon even if limit breaked twice.

I'm already gotta one shotted in a turn by a lot of teams.

Do you have any event digis aside of Mad Leomon? They have proven to be very useful in PVP for me

So what do we think of these new Appmons?

Nope.

I however can reliably beat SuperStarmon and could likely make a max LB version in two days or so.

His abilities are meh though.

Also no good blue digimon for the ongoing event, I have a single good blue digimon in shoutmon right now.

Armagemon seems meh anyway

I like Clock and Find digi. Bottom left looks like Un-install.

>In PVP arena
>Get 3 Wild cars at the start
>3 Kill of 5 enemies in one go
>Still get one shotted by the remaining 2
Nice.

Aim for the ones who have early turns. It's the best strategy.

Oh right, in PVP is crucial you target the stronger enemy digimon first (the ones marked with the "Danger" prompt at the start) Taking them down before they can attack is the difference between winning or losing.

I asked because Mugendramon is incredibly useful. His stats are pretty high and he has the reduce damage in half as leader skill

I have ONE mugendramon+his evo item

His event is over so I can't get more.

It still should be enough, for a while at least.

I remember the first place in the beta having a mugendramon as his team leader

I'm a huge fan of notepadmon

-Key to the story takes place in the current world where everyone uses “Smartphone app”.
-The “Apps” are life forms incorporated with artificial intelligence AI.
-The “App monsters”, AKA “Appmon” are residents inside.
-The numbers of Appmons are limited to the numbers of apps on the smartphone.
-This is continuation of the Digimon series with the “charm” of a bit further in the early future.
-The big new topic of this new series is the battle with “Artificial intelligence”, surrounded with the great active of “Appmon”!

So Digimons vs Appmons?

I just noticed the Calendermon says August 1st