/dg/ - Destiny General

>>> RESET INFO

Other urls found in this thread:

mp1st.com/2015/04/14/latest-destiny-data-mine-reveals-possible-house-of-wolves-content/
ign.com/articles/2015/01/12/alleged-destiny-leak-reveals-new-house-of-wolves-content
bungie.net/en/News/Article/12558/7_bungie-weekly-update---02052015
express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/554343/Destiny-Bungie-House-Of-Wolves-DLC-Xbox-One-PS4
theguardian.com/technology/2015/apr/14/bungie-no-raid-second-destiny-expansion-house-of-wolves
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

quality OP pendejo

Ffxiv has a nice mechanic for shit like that. If you're in a raid, anyone can start a vote to kick a player if they aren't up to snuff.

>post yfw space combat and patrol pvp is in the next expansion

Trials anyone?? :D

ebin

please say it is so

1/6 hm king's fall

stream if you get it going

FUCK OOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I would

no u

Oh and I'll join you in that endeavor

>mfw helped someone finish shiggydiggy in the crucible in two games because they were smart and just let me feed them.

nth for elimination is not very fun if you're not big on PvP

Do any of the tower vendors sell any decent legendary weapons?

yes

the april update made many weapons for vendors have good rolls

Yaaassss bitch. Cop the FWC Pulse rifle gurl. Shaxx sassy ass robot has god tier rolls for shotgun for pve BITCH. Don't forget NM machine gun, hunty!!!! Perfect roll for all of your needs mama

Any ones in particular?

3/6

I'll lend a hand since you always lend a hand with my raids.

Awesomeness-x

out of 6 weps per vendor I would say each have only 1 bad roll

5/6

pucci

wanna play crucci with me?

there's just a tiny problem there

stream

I'm in.

Alright question though

If everyone plays Elimination with premades anyway, and if this mode is all about communcation, why allow matchmaking?

Seems kinda contradictory.

Because it's just Elimination, not Trials

noobishhero1

You know there are fireteam voice channels

>not playing elimination with randoms and trying to carry
>not checking those dubs and trips

faggot

>see the notification
>go in too
>no one ever talks

>hidden raid matchmaking argument
nice wasted get you faggot

Where mah boi Xur at???

the gold-tier bounty will always grant equipment your light or higher. and you can do it once a day during trials. aside from 5/7 wins and/or flawless, that's 4 guaranteed times you'll get higher light equipment. 8-12 times if you have other characters.
no trials this weekend tho
look out for iron banner too if it rolls around, ranking up to max will also increase your light level.

Well yeah no shit, one uses them
You shouldn't be complaining about the matchmaking, but rather the retardation of randoms and their laziness

WITNESSED

by the speaker

Will crucible in this game ever not be a sweaty mess?

Even the Doom beta was more enjoyable.

Thanks nigga you alright

Best Exotic armor for Sunsinger in PvE?

claws of ahamkara, heart of praxic fire,alchemist raiment

this

Have you got gud or what? Shit, played 5 matches today first time in 2 weeks it really wasnt bad if you just play smart and dont get mad when you die.

I don't see the point in Praxic since they buffed Radiance. T5 Disc means you can throw grenades as fast as possible. Unless you're using Song of Flame but my teammates never utilize that when it's active.

How is Starfire? Double Viking Funeral fusion grenades seem interesting.

fusion grenades are pvp

for pve you want to run solar

as for praxic you can get at lest 7 more grenades in

I wear starfire for most pve pvp shit. that pure + special or +heavy is great

Yeah that's kinda what's tempting me, the extra ammo seems nice.

I used to be gud.

Now I spend all my time getting melted by eyasluna, mida, doctrine and hawksaw.

The TTK on this game has gotten so low CoD would blush, crucible is really unenjoyable when playing casually.

>watched my kdr drop from 1.9 to 1.0 in a matter of weeks

>the new expansion will get us back into the game and more players right!
>Taken King died in 2 months
>better games coming out this year, with literally VR on PS4
>people are going to decide if spending the money for the new expansion is more worth it than fucking VR, Battlecuck 1, Nioh, Last Guardian, P5, FFXV, or the many unannounced games coming out this fall
Lmao your game is dead deal with it cucks

>waah waah my crutches are now ded and i cannot get kills
>getting killed by not-hawkmeme ever in a first place
even if crucible now is a laggy shitfest with sniper cancer galore you still clearly suck

>play smart
>in a garbage shooter like Destiny

>watched my kdr drop from 1.9 to 1.0 in a matter of weeks
shit nigga

>implying

I was never a thorn baby. I did use the suros like everyone else who was playing since day 1, but at least the suros gave you reaction time.

The gear gap in this game is ridiculous if you are not rolling around with god roll.

all you need in this game are a literally quest reward sniper, a decent primary or two you can get off doing pve tasks/vendor and a garbage tier connection

Yea I mean, every action has a consequence. You play long enough you can predict things so you use that to your advantage instead of getting mad. If someone kills me Im usually happy for them that they made a good play. Gives me a reason to improve I always understand what I did wrong and why I died so I can improve or step my game up next time I challange that player in the match. Its not like Ive never raged, I just stopped caring about how I do and just started playing the game: enjoying the good plays I make and learn from the shitty ones, theres no reason to be upset.

can't even trust these apps about 116%

>mffw thundershit and awesomefag

>garbage tier connection

That's the problem maybe, I played before skilll based matchmaking became a thing.

hmm

>Firefly crashed thunder's game
Firefly is auto blacklist at this point.

>tfw 400,000 lux to next level
This is literally hell without the raid event from zootopia to boost from

nigga where are you

>as for praxic you can get at lest 7 more grenades in

Maybe before the buff. I just tested it, all with max discipline.

Regular - 12 nades
Radiant Will - 15 nades
Praxic - 14 nades
Radiant Will + Praxic - 17 nades

Thank you
I was not entirely sure but this means a great deal for future uses

you're the best

>"From what we hear, Destiny 2 was recently rebooted, with Taken King director Luke Smith taking the reins of that project in the wake of a Bungie staff reorganization,"
>The raid is "based loosely" on a raid that was cut out of 2015's House of Wolves,
>loosely
>"larger" than The Dark Below and House of Wolves.
>comparing new expac to two tiny garbage expacs
>making pvp expac in a first place
did they actually do everything to kill off this shit franchise asap or they are unironically this dumb?

Bungie made a deal with Activision and are now paying the price, user.

I mean we all knew it was gonna happen, we just didn't know when.

I have a really bad feeling about Destiny's story though

>Luke Smith, former videogame journalist fag takes the reigns
>Bioware writer recently hired at bungie

Destiny might not have had much of a story, but the story we will get from here on could be going Dragon Age 2 and 3 niveau.

they are this dumb
>don't data mine us bro
>we'll change house of wolves if you do it bro
>data mine occurs
>time to pay the price bro
fucking bungie

where does ldr drop?

Where is all this info coming from?

Vanguard level-up packages

Vanguard packages, just like Badger CCL

Can warlocks post what perks/grenades they chose for shock and space magic wizards?

Why the fuck is bungle so asspained about datamining? If anything, they should be glad about the hype that it generates, unless they shat the bed on upcoming expac content, which seems to be currently happening,

?????? That's not how it works. Info in the game that can be datamined is sometimes out of date, as in it had changed long before people found about it. There is such a thing as placeholders you know

post salt

Hey guise, just returned to Destiny.
Is it possible to solo this Challenge of the Elders thing?

wait they changed the game out of spite?

Just quit now while you're ahead, the game is garbage.

lmao like this guy is going to get you banned, the only time bungie hands out the ban hammer is if you cheat in trials of osiris, all the other glitches never get me banned and i used the hammer glitch and infinite arrows glitch in just regular pvp

Yeah.
Difficulty changes between piss easy and annoyingly difficult depending on which modifiers are active.

yes

back before HoW was a thing around January-February 2015, there was a HUGE data mine on HoW through asian ps4s and they uncovered so many new xotics that never made the cut such as shinobus vow and bones of ayy

bungo was so fucking pissed they changed the raid to PoE amogst hiding exotics until ttk and future releases

Source?

fuck, might take a while

To pull something out of your ass? Yeah probably.

>To pull something out of your ass? Yeah probably.
no I meant to find it you y2 babby

Sex with Drinniol!

Blacked by Thundertouch!

fuck off drinniol, we know it's you posting this. stop forcing yourself into a meme

Multiple penetration by Alpha Team!

Nice get. Alpha team does it again you degenerate suck fuck

mp1st.com/2015/04/14/latest-destiny-data-mine-reveals-possible-house-of-wolves-content/

ign.com/articles/2015/01/12/alleged-destiny-leak-reveals-new-house-of-wolves-content

bungie.net/en/News/Article/12558/7_bungie-weekly-update---02052015

express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/554343/Destiny-Bungie-House-Of-Wolves-DLC-Xbox-One-PS4

theguardian.com/technology/2015/apr/14/bungie-no-raid-second-destiny-expansion-house-of-wolves

While much of the information appears to be sourced from the game itself — there are numerous screenshots of the new gear — Bungie community manager David Dague, aka DeeJ, says those details are all subject to change.

>"Aside from giving it a name, Bungie has yet to reveal the House of Wolves," Dague wrote on the Bungie forums. "That means that anything you know about it can change. We have a team working on the experience in their own fancy room, and they have some exciting surprises up their sleeves."

Why wasn't there a huge backlash over the missing exotics? Why isn't there one now? For all we know, Garrison and Tarantella shouldn't have been released. Its likely those two were only released because of that glitch that allowed those two people to get one. Had Garrison and Tarantella never been 'leaked' I'm sure they would have stayed in the vault.

Where does it say they changed it out of spite because it was datamined? Why would they even be upset about that, because datamining has been a thing for years now and it's to be expected. They didn't change it after they were found out, they had already been in the process of changing it to PoE for whatever reason. That's the whole reason HoW was delayed to May, since they fucked up so hard with TDB they had to change a bunch of stuff for HoW and couldn't release it in March like they planned to.

Because cut content DLC has become the norm for the gaming industry.

>read the weekly
>Pulses need some love
>"what are your favourite pulses? None, they're all shit"
If only they knew what they started back then.