/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #238 cont.

"Myroid Highlight: Kiria" edition

Last Thread: >Main games of discussion are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Fairy Doll and Gijin Kareshi/Animal Boyfriend but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>Games of occasional discussion are Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags, and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but even if you want to sleep, that doesn't mean you should let the thread die.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links:
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki

>JP Wiki links:
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers:
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/MCC Combined Viewer.html
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/DGCreator.html
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/fd expression viewer.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump:
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader):
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Other urls found in this thread:

us-moe-app.amz-aws.jp/room/rear.php?P=[your
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Needy.

ice cream, lasagna, really spicy food, curry

Alrighty, with something as low stakes as this, you should just put the names down.

I'd advise swapping the station into back slot 2. Everything in back slot 1 in AB cuts in front of their back hair, things like wings are supposed to be in that slot to appear attached to their back. A feature I find unnessesary. You can see the station wall cutting into the end of his hair there. Low, high, or scattered objects that don't go near back of the neck and shoulder are good slot 1 fillers if you really want to fill all slots.

haruki, chinami has no preference would just eat whatever to survive

Would Chinami eat my semen?

RIP

she'd probably punch you and call you a bwaka

What sort of punch? Cute and ineffective or actually painful?

inbetween

Sounds fun, I'd laugh to antagonise her further, then pull her into a hug and kiss her forehead as an apology

:3

Is AB's image server down or something? No boys are loading for me

Which myroids/fairies/students are best for bullying?

Ragtag's

Laggen please, you just think that because it's a way of indirectly bullying your husbando

gay

gay+

>bump thread
>go to sleep
>wake up
>thread is dead

>Guys lovingly teasing girls is gay

It evolved into role-playing pretty fast.

>that
>roleplay

PG-13 sexting?

Why are some people so anal? Like is clicking one button that much work?

>that
>sexting

That reminds me, I put my girls to sleep yesterday with a rec on and I could no longer remove it, it just disappearedisappeared.

Putting your girls to sleep automatically removes any recs on them.

Do I still get the exp?

I saw someone bitch about comments once too.
One fucking space in their memo.

>you will never have one of those shota outfits
pls kill me

Chill out. Not everyone has the time to play but still want to get work and study in. You're intruding in their room, move on to another player if you need returns, or ask the thread for ARS. I've had my boys work while I offline was at work, but I didn't put 'no advice' because their conditions are strong plus the game gives us infinite affection and mood items. Then I'd do returns when I get home, but not everyone may have the time even for that. Recs are silly to get autistic over but it can't be helped, a lot of ABers either want RecAlls or no recs at all.

Oh and didn't realize you meant the "Thanks" "Great" comments. That I agree is really weird to hate. At least 3 of my acquaintances get triggered by that and say they won't do returns to those players. I can kinda get it's annoying to see a complete stranger trying to attentionwhore themselves in the bother memo by leaving a sudden Thanks, but if they've done nothing else weird then yeah, who cares. AB is full of tumblr so again it can't be helped.

>full of tumblr
This explains a lot. This is why we can't have nice things.

reply with a pic of your character for a mediocre mspaint drawing

Has the Supermarket opened yet for today?

I haven't seen it.

go for it

business shota outfit comes as an achievement in one of the events, alongside lewd business outfit

thank you~

Phew lad those are so lewd. I hope they release some new lewd gatchas soon. The current one sucks.

Loliroid creampies

Go on...

Wish I could but I'm shit at writing.

>Be you
>You want to write a good smug about a loliroid
But just as user was trying to type out his words he realized every letter he has clicked on his keyboard had became shit, he still attempts to continue only to eventually find all his fingers covered with the brown semi solid substance, user is confused and doesn't know what to do, he starts to cry so cleans his tears with his hand by reflex. user's face is now covered with liquid poop, but not for too long since it starts to fall down his cheeks and ends in his men breasts. Aroused, user starts to fap himself using his own poop-tears as lubricant, silly user just made his dick a big solid turd which in turn cums with all it's shitty mighty a torrent of diarrhea.

Of course user tries to clean himself just to transform the Kleenex into more shit, user deals with it and cleans himself with the sheetnex.

Welp guess I know what I'm spending my $$$ on now.

Goddamn it Colors, stop trying to force your scat fetish into everything.

Not her.

i'll do the last one tomorrow. too tired.

Ah I'm still new so I never knew. Seen so much people with it and think it's cute
Only thing I hate about the shota outfits is the lack of nose..
This is my boy atm. Also is it just me or are event drops so rare in this game?

Think was for you

>drawfag delivers
God bless.

Looking forward to the next one, I've enjoyed these.

Lost your chance kiddo.

Now you've done it. As I have already said, I don't have a scat fetish. What I do have is Hiroyuki on speed dial. I'm gonna get your IP address from him and I'll be sending my goons after you.

These have really nice personality to them.

Yes, events that have answer choice drops usually have bad rates. The gacha or exchange shop events usually don't give you enough materials to collect all the outfits too.

Would you like to find out how to find me so that you can play with us?

Too bad Wendy's ded

Geez, this is the third skeleton romance outfit right? Is there a new GK doctor gacha?

iirc it's a daily gacha drop

no, there isn't a new gk doctor gacha
but there are new eyes in the current gacha

I'm sad that I'll never be dedicated enough to this game to actually make something nice of my student. I just cant get past the shitty fucking interface.

Hnnnnng those yandere eyes. Too bad the nose looks wonky.

Oh boy. Sort of want the badass wolf from AB's current daily gacha, the wall looks nice too, but would be pissed if I got the car since there's a car in the JIN shop. The other mafia animals are hilarious but not worth 400 G.

I could've sworn there was another full skeleton outfit other than which would make it up to 4 skellies. Think it was wearing black clothing?

It's been awhile since I've drawn but I'll try drawing some boys and girls tomorrow.

Man AB gets some good stuff despite the fact it's Jew as fuck. I really want the background but knowing my luck, it'll probably take like 5 draws.

the closet is miles above MCC's
it has sort by item subtype (gacha items, event items, newest to oldest) and by favorites so I can keep track of MUH OCDONUTS character items

Yeah, GKAB rares aside from the skin have detailed shading on par with DG stuff. I'd say putting in one roll into a daily gacha is worth it if you're fine with receiving any of the choices because of how unique the items are, especially the outfit day. Their gachas are the least Jewish out of all the games however.

Unless they've finally added a page selection box to GK and just aren't updating AB with it, it's miles below. MCC also has sorting except for favorites.

Man these speech bubbles are gold.

>tfw rare background drop never

I've already obtained one of the backgrounds. Just keep selecting the answers with the variants you want most until you get it, then keep selecting the next answer. Use the wiki. There may also be a couple of days where they have drop rate increases.

>Get back into AB
>Cool as fuck daily gacha starts next day
Dammit AMB don't do this to me I'm trying to save money

I warned in the thread a similarly cool normal gacha with thug jackets, city street wall, and a motorcycle was ending a while back, bet you missed it.

Forgot about that part, though if you're on browser, you can manually change the url

Cathy, are you around to check on your cute catboy?

Nip MCC has favorites, and name searching. And slot swapping for similar slots. They also have a legacy interface from the older version of the game which makes certain things more clear.

>slot swapping
AMB pls let eng MCC in on that hot slot swapping action

MCC's closet really is fucking terrible.

I don't even really want to make the effort to dress my girls anymore because it's such a pain sorting through my hundreds of outfits.

What do you mean about the legacy interface? It smooths out the old low-res stuff?

Huh, forgot to post this. This is what searching looks like for both modes, search term was "Blue."

It's just what the closet used to look like in some older version of the game. You can see parts of it for yourself by clicking the type change button in the menu, or using us-moe-app.amz-aws.jp/room/rear.php?P=[your session string]

I had no idea how much I wanted this.

AB's friend invite gacha is kinda annoying. I'm sitting here creating multiple accounts with my invite id on my second phone and just keep getting dupes, on MCC I'd have everything by now.

If I had a nickel for each time I wished for a search function, I could buy my roids the entire studio sakura wardrobe, expensive ass miracle leggings included

MCC's invite isn't a gacha. You should prob forget about getting everything in the AB invite gacha. The cool stuff like the uniform have shit drop rates, I've tried. If you had a popular blog with a constant stream of people using your code only then might you be able to get it all

I know it's not, that's the annoying part. On MCC I just need to make 10 dupe accounts and I've got everything, in AB I've already done way more than that and still haven't got the afterglow

What do the speech bubbles say?

Also, do you know what the text boxes from the RPG event say or how I can find a translation?

says daisuki, with all its various meanings, and is basically "I'm sleepy".

I tried googling daisuki, and it said the meaning is "I love you." I didn't see any other meanings.

What about these other two for the current event?

Yes please. Sorry I fell asleep yesterday before you posted
Its hard finding people to give and receive advice from. Also love how there's less MCC in here and more AB
Let's keep that trend going

Fucking finally, only took about 30 tickets. Now I have everything.

The patriot outfit is hot af. That and the blue shirt no pants one. Damn 2D and it's suggestiveness