>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dAHmSSMvNxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PICKLE PEE

>You proved my point once you started with the moonspeak and honestly I really can't be bothered care what some autistic user thinks
>he doesn't even know about the filters

Yeah, not even surprised. You're a redditor huh. Don't you have marvel movies to watch?

feminine penis

HES A MADMAN

I want to start a pyromancer.
Do I roll with pyro is this another one of those newbie-traps?
Stats look fine though. Especially the low vit and luck.

Also, what weapons shall I rock? I need to know the minimum stats in dex/str

Do you think Quelaag is an alcoholic like my other favourite spidersis?

I fucking love Dragons.

abnormal fag pls go and stay go

No starter trap. Pyro and Knight are the best starting classes exactly because the lack of luck.

What other spidersis would be an alcoholic?

So what build should I use for criengton's axe ?
is 40/40 quality okay ?

>I love fucking dragons.

FTFY you degenerate scum

your trip dude.

Gwyndolin!

There's a googledoc in the OP that's super useful for planning your starting class; most likely Pyro will be the most efficient start for a 30/30 caster with 30 ATN

You folks in the mood for a FFA instead of dueling?

No one fucking cares about an 8 year old's creation.

Their coffee is our alcohol, so...

I tried to do the family account trick but when I try to load a character after replacing the save it loads forever and I have to quit the game (and then it gives me an error when it boots up again).

Base stats and raw.

The difference between raw and 40/40 refined is 22 physical ar. Basically fucking nothing.

Who's gonna host this event for PS4 ?

Incorrect. Warrior's minimum attunement lets it edge out knight in most pure-phys builds.

whats the lowest effective level i can invade with a +6? +9?

Why do I need 4 rings to deal damage as a spellcaster while melee guys don't need any and can just stack defensive rings instead?
I have no idea how I can make a SL80 pyro work if I want to wield my weapon of choice, have enough HP and stamina to fight, attunement slots and INT/FTH.

Any pointer or should I just keep leveling to 100 and above?

>Wrath of God is just a hilarious joke of a miracle now

t..thanks FROM..

GWYNDOLIN!

YOU'R TRIP!!!

You have to swap the save *after* you get to the main menu but *before* loading a character.

All miracles are shit.

guy with ugs do the roll then attack move, is it possible to stagger him during his roll ? it never seems to work for me and I end up trading 200 damages for 800

Is Miyazaki going through a crisis?
>no such thing as miracles

SHEEEIIIIIIIT

Alright just for you, I Iet the worms have him instead of bully poking him to death /dsg/

i made an intro guis r8 pls for my dank souls vids
youtu.be/dAHmSSMvNxM

Oops, I swapped them at the Load Character screen (before confirming).
Thanks.

Only if they use small weapons and don't want any spells.
For 1 level you get the spell slot as a knight.
It opens up sacred flame, fireball, iron flesh and the sweats.
also weapon arts also cost att

Still think knight is better even for pure melee.
But I guess something like a farronggreatsword build without spells would be better with Warrior.

Hopefully no one since I don't have a character for it. Can maybe host it, if my character doesn't have to be in cosplay,

kill yourself

>there's a second artorias related memespinning sword I didn't know of
At least 2 just added the powerstanced megaflip not this level of shittery.

maybe he just fucking hates clerics.

>all the gods are dead and/or dying
>Faith loses its power

That's my coping mechanism anyway

Sounds good. Already got a knight so Pyro it is.

Now, what weapons do I roll...
I have no clue whats good with fire/chaos infusions.

Which games would you guys say have the best bosses? Ds3 is the first of this series I've played, and I'm dissapointed with a lot of the low intensity boss fights. Does it really ramp up after Aldrich? More in the same thread as the Pontiff?

>tfw never gonna have a big rack

nou xDDD

Pontiff is the hardest boss in the game, ignoring his easy cheesability.

I'm down it would be a nice change of pace.

>artorias related
>isn't actually related to him at all

its ok tho u trid

Pls

>Oh hes preparing a spell
>Better just roll nonstop for 10 seconds
Honestly fuck Hackizaki

from ds2, it also doesn't help that the people peddling miracles were murderers

or people like Patches who tend to kill clerics

>tfw maxed out blade of the darkmoons on two characters without being summoned once

do I have to be SL 0 with a -2 weapon and have a new account or something?

>watching 2bestfucks because i hate myself
>woolie spoiling yorshka but also getting it completely wrong at the exact same time

just shut the fuck up you retard, christ.

I care.

>You can get sun medals for invading as a sunlight warrior
Who fucking thought that through

Neat. Let's see if others are willing to play that way too.

Warrior also saves 4 levels on Vitality, which I consider to be a dead stat.

Would you say overall in effectiveness and fun, do Sorceries or Pyromancies win?
It seems like pyromancies have more varied spells however landing them without free aiming is almost impossible, and the damage is lower for equivalent stat investment. Sorceries on the other hand seem the usual boring stuff but due to different timings/latency it is actually possible to hit people with lock on, and a pure sorcerer seems to hit like a truck.
This is my experience after 4 characters, one of which a pyro. Any thoughts?

Still doesn't work. I swapped them at the main menu, then went into the Load Character screen, and it's again stuck forever loading.
Do I need to go into offline mode maybe?

Is there an FC on at the moment?

I'm up for it, just make sure everyone in the FC knows about it before it starts.

wasn't that one sunbro in ds1 evil

>You can't get Ears, Swordgrass, etc as any other covenant while invading
Fuck this bullshit, why do Sunfucks get all the pandering

Demon Bridge

MLGS is still pretty shit. you have to wear a -15% defense ring with the abominable wingy hat just to get close to the levels of damage non-split greatswords provide, while having no thrust attacks

the weaponart is still completely worthless and the R2's beamy shots are pretty much guaranteed to never actually hit anyone

your only attacks are R1 hit-trades and rollcatch. it might be okay with a shield turtle setup, but everything about the weapon is just mega feelbads still

>actually wanting to be a ganker

I did it at SL15 on my main account. Also get summoned sometimes at high SL, but it's pretty rare.

DaS is still the king as far as I'm concerned. 2's bosses are too gimmicky and padded by tedious runs from the bonfire. 3's are too easy.

Haven't played DeS enough to comment and I haven't played BB at all.

How do you deal with the Swamp Amelias?

Not if you use a big weapon. Also absorption isn't actually useless even if poise is.

sunfags were always the ganking trash covenant, what's the surprise?
solaire would be proud

ATTENTION TO THE FOLKS DOING THE FC AT THE STRAY DEMON BRIDGE

FFA at the Stray Demon fight club starts when the host sharpens its Butcher's Knife.

>Who fucking thought that through
You can get medals without handholding retard host. That's good enough.

A genius.

Dagger dodge.

haha wew you got me

Invading as a Sunbro is more likely to toss you to a world with an invader already in it
It's still jolly co-operation, just for malicious intent

Burn them. And use quickstep weapons to kite them to solid land

That's what it feels like, the R2 beams are so worthless it's painful. You were doing good damage (about 400 I think) to me in the FC but that I believe is more because I had Prisoner's Chain on with no elemental resistance rings.

He got possessed by a parasite if you didn't save him like the horrible person you are, yeah.

>saving an innocent invader from a bunch of unfair bullies
>malicious intent

>varied spells
Why run varied spells now that mana is back? You only need the most damaging spell.

Variety can sometimes catch people off guard, whereas you generally know what a sorc is about to cast (some variation of soul arrow or spear).

For bleed weapons would I benefit more from Blood infusion of Hollow infusion?

No, the guy in the jail. Lautrec. I never found his summon sign but he gives you a sun medal, than murders the firekeeper later on.

He's not a sunbro. If you summon him, he's a white phantom.

I was talking about PvE, my mistake.

Can someone help me with Nameless King, PC? Im using only caestus for my cosplay build and I absolutely need his hair to complete it. Its fucking annhilating me.

Hollow + Rouge
Bleed infusion is trash

>people like this lazy design

>Can't keep covenant unique phantom colors outside the specific areas (i.e.- Red/Blue mixture colors as an Aldritch's Faithful.
Maybe in a future patch they'll fix these.

Solaire helped him, theres a reason you can summon both of them at the same time. It's possible he got it from him but doesnt give a shit so he just gives it to you.

Does bleed even work on bosses?

He just wanted a stronger estus flask. The player is the evil one who ruins his jolly co-op in Anor Londo.

Hollow or just sharp

then w-where did he get the sun medal from

I guess that would make sense. I need to replay ds1 and follow an npc quest guide, I missed everyones but Solaires so I could save him.

I'm glad MLGS not OP. Can use it without being shitter.
>always like Saif
>never use it because it was number 1 shitter weapon

Yep, bleed now works on bosses.