/ink/ - Splatoon General

Previous thread: Current Maps Rotation: splatoon.ink/
- Chrome extension:chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aahamocdabckhacaedblhgimpkhpiopm
- Firefox extension:addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/squid-thing
- Booru:booru.splatoon.ink

>News
- Team Fancy has won the first Global Splatfest!
- New Amiibo have been announced for the Squid Sisters, as well as recolored versions of the previous Amiibo lineup, coming in July!
- You can watch the Squid Sisters recent live performance, featuring their first solo tracks 'Heartbeat Bomb Rush' and 'Seaweed Nights', here: youtube.com/watch?v=vT4Iha7ttdA
- A new weapon has been announced, the 'Corocoro Roller', a Splat Roller equipped with Splash Walls and Inkzooka. More details about it will be released in time.

> FAQ
-pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9

> Resources
-pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Official NA Tumblr :
-splatoonus.tumblr.com/

> Wiki:
-splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats:
-splatoon.nintendo.net/

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0hRffD2svs54JJ8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i want to suck on those tentacles

Marie???
Callie!!!

Does anyone have the wallpaper version of this?

I want to fuck on those tentacles

>A muzzle brake or recoil compensator is a device connected to the muzzle of a firearm or cannon that redirects propellant gases to counter recoil and unwanted rising of the barrel during rapid fire
that is what the holes on the gals are for.

>4 chargers
we still won

Here you go.

>waifufags will never leave

Oh nice, I was just about to try making one.

With you using four Chargers or the enemy using four Chargers?

me and my team

Thanks

> You can watch the Squid Sisters recent live performance, featuring their first solo tracks 'Heartbeat Bomb Rush' and 'Seaweed Nights', here: YouTube: Ear rape video I made that was later posted online by VAGlNEER
wtf is this shit

This kind of speed is addictive

Custom Range Blaster, Berry Splattershot Pro, and 96 Deco for best weapons in the game?

best shooters

Probably

I rarely see the berry, is it that good? All I see are wasabi and gals down in S

last game for me fanatsy gotta do some stuff

Outside of what, E-Liters and Dynamos?

Freshest shoes

Berry is more common on SZ.
Personally I think the Splash-o-matic is the superior Suction Bomb Rush weapon; it charges Special so much faster. But the SSP is just a better all-round weapon in general thanks to its range.

How much does Ninja Squid slow down your swim speed by?

It's reduced by about 10%.
2 mains of Swim Speed more than makes up for it.

ggs fantasy thanks for playing

look! another squid sisters art collection!
and here's the kicker: you can order this one online!
hibihellow booth pm/items/256048
and here's even a list of artists with their pages!
hibihellow wix com/siokara

it's only 800 yen, but... booth doesn't ship internationally, so you'd have to do some proxy shopping in order to get your hands on it, which would probably bring it up to ~1500 yen plus shipping. it's a lot better than having to fly to japan, though.

>make new account
>get to the level required for 3 star gear to pop up in stores
>only ones for the day are paintball mask, mountain vest, and blue moto boots
Unfreshest I've ever been.

Pfft, that's not even 20 bucks in my money.
I'd do it, if most of the previews there didn't look like complete shit.

rude

he's right, though.

Well they do. 'Adachi' is the only one I like the look of.
Also it's just an art book; if it was a comic book like in the past I'd get it like a shot.

Thanks, trying out new gear, gonna try to build with this.

even if i said pretty please?

It's actually hilarious the stuff you can do with it. I've had some great moments like stealthily swimming around a 96's Splash Wall and gunning them down.

Oh cool. Any other splatoon/squid sisters merch?

Every image on the left side looks like crap

The only official stuff is the Amiibo and plushes I think.

its her!

why is her suction cup so deep?

Young Callie a qute

Gape

the fourth and fifth holes!

Young Marie was cuter but a non-freaky tentacled Callie is nice

i hate you people sometimes

True, Callie does not need grandiose tentacles to be cute.

Little Marie was much cuter because it's the only time we've seen her smile for real.

holy fuck, the l3d is amazing.
>get one burst out
>throw a bomb
>D E D
I've been sleeping on this weapon for too long

Reminds me how excellent a Rapid Blaster would be with Burst Bombs

Sheldon please

This is best Marie

Woomy Marie

I have to say the artist really exaggerated her tentacle length there
Or maybe she really is just meant to be stubby as hell

Good night Tim
You did it

It's official art so Marie started with short tentacles which grew to regular length and Callie started with regular ones which grew into extra long ones

Sorry, I'm going back and forth in between things. I have an
NNID:TheMariobro64 or [email protected] if you want to use any of those, but I won't get home till later.

i do love the look of the seahorses, but i find that it's hard to make a fresh outfit with the white/yellow ones. such a shame.

what do you guys even talk about on there anyway

Okay /ink/, I'm a shooter/splatling main who really wants to get into chargers. What can I do to improve my aim? I'm currently running a -3 sensitivity and still can't snap my shots right.

use inkling girl amiibo or practice it in turf. best way to learn it is to play it

what the fuck are you doing? these match ups are all wrong.
yellow seahorses should go with rainy tee. black seahorses should go with that fugu tee. white should go with sunny tee.

show me your style, squiddo

sorry, not at home. my style isn't that great, anyway.

i really hope there's comfy knitwear gear in spla2n

squid nordic
bobble hats

*more comfy knitwear
there's a few sweatshirts and cardigans already but it's more reasonable than playable octolings

Happy??

Try taking it to tower control (and to some extent rainmaker). Having a giant obvious target makes it easier to hit a few shots and not feel like total shit.

I find aiming below someone and jumping easier because then your vertical aim is more about timing than actually aiming, if that makes sense.

The only thing that really worked for me though was practice. There was a fair bit of grind where it felt like nothing worked, but eventually it started to click. It feels great when you do well though, that *ching* sound effect is like cocaine.

SplatooNX
DLC packs (gear)
>Summer
>Autumn
>Spring
>Winter

Does anyone else here actually prefer to play the versions of weapons that DON'T have a kraken/bubbler? I tend to only use those weapons when that version of it that has one of them has a sub I want more than the other version's, and I don't care for that special for the rotation. Although I think part of this is due to how awkward it is to use the special button in a pinch since I rarely play panic button specials.

I feel like the special button should have been put on one of the unused buttons instead of the difficult-to-use-easily stick button. I've had too many times where I'd need to use my bubbler suddenly and accidentally nudged the stick instead of pressing it in, wasting precious nanoseconds that got me killed before I could get my special out. Dunno why it was even put on the stick when, unless you're playing stick controls, your thumb is gonna be on the buttons way more often than the stick.

Gotta give this one to Bravo.

Things I want from Splat2n or a port:
A way to not have stats locked to gear. I want my fucking power armor on all the time to purge filth

Inkstrike 4 lyf.
I'm a turf war main.

>3.83 MB

These actually work okay in 256 colours, if you're intent on not just using jpg.

It should've been on L

I think being able to reasonably guess the enemies abilities from that shot at the start of the match is good game design

>I think being able to reasonably guess the enemies abilities
as a casual player forever stuck in A rank I never ever once ever thought of this ever.

They're a nice addition though

I realised this day 1. It didn't really matter much to me cause it didn't really better my chances. I mostly just check the weapons and went from there.

>It should've been on L
Yeah that's what I was thinking. Because if they intended the special button to be somewhat difficult to hit quickly, L would have been a better choice and would make it equal for both gyro and stick controls.

But honestly, they should have just let us remap the controls however we want. Because for a stick user, as uncommon as they might be, one of the biggest issues on any console shooter is not being able to jump while aiming. The jump button is almost always on a face button(usually on that console's equivalent of the WiiU's B button), which makes it impossible to jump and shoot at the same time since you have to completely let go of your aim stick in order to jump. So being able to map jump to the L button would be insanely helpful, because imo stick users are already at a big enough disadvantage from using the stiff stick aim that their aim doesn't need any more disruption for a basic movement option.

>tfw this weapon is perfect for TC

I could. I'd have to tweak around with the capture software.

Where's that discord link

Holy shit, that max rate of fire upgrade for the Hero Shot though...

Hero Mode Game Mode when?.

Too bad we'll never get the Hero Shot for online.

Nah don't mind me, I just like optimising images.

Meh, you can hack it in yourself and risk banishment. Hope the devs encourage hero mode mayhem in Spla2n as something separate from the regular. Tidal Wave Dynamos, Machine Gun E-Liters. Hydra Railguns, Nuclear Burst Boombs,

That embed video is NOT the squid sisters concert.

we've been rused

callie!

discord.gg/0hRffD2svs54JJ8U

>discord.gg/0hRffD2svs54JJ8U
>/STD Lounge/
What happened to /ink/?

memes

hi mk8g

I guess they didn't remain dreams after all.

Callie's incredibly nice legs

Those are tentacles