Tree of Savior General - /tosg

Sorc will be the new meta edition

Previous Thread: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
This game is now out everywhere!

>Want to cut some cookies?
pastebin.com/zfAghE2H

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

>/tosg/ Guilds info
pastebin.com/1SJxw21b

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#3115656f.1a23354a5161.1a2831416575.2a4a5575.15253441
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4114435e.1a2a345561.1a2a5575.11243545.15253164.112531425561
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for mindlessly repeating what people told you when you started

dubs decide gender and build

Know your shitposters~

EXP cards can drop?

I LOVE TALT

am I still rangebanned?

keppa farmer

New and improved Archer Class rankings.

Have a question about if X Class with X Ranks is good, then use this as a general guide.

ALWAYS know your posters.

Onee-sama...

>be squire C3 with maxed out repair and maxed attributes
>charge the break-even point per unit for repairs
>no squires around me can make money anymore
>they either have to match me and break even or go lower and lose money on repairs
>keep getting angry tells from anally devastated squires

you'll never play then famalam. Male wizard, go sorc. Also check this 4

>perpetuating the feint+barrage meme

List was SIGNIFICANTLY better yesterday.

How the fuck do you even fall for the saving cards meme, you have to be actually braindead

>guise I can't quest the monsters are too high level for me now
>but i'm saving these 300 lvl 6 cards for when I can't quest 20 levels later where lvl 6 cards don't even matter that much anymore and level 8 cards are being handed out in droves
?????

Actual Futureproof chatlog

This lag is so terrible.

Which class is cutest?

>sapper 2 is A
>sapper 3 is C

Bartender or Dog, only viable choices

Where's her neck

You didn't include me, therefor it's inaccurate!
This is accurate: Pretty cute! I bet they are girls! Girls are cute!

I'm going Pelt1->Hop3->Cata->Dragoon

Will York get mad at me? :(

no

t. the guy who killed 250k bees

Lose weight.

>giving a fuck about what that faggot thinks
lmao

This is pretty accurate

Is there a reason people farm bees over one of the Demon Prisons?
I remember bees being overflow when the Demon Prisons only had 1 channel, but now that problem doesn't exist.

Gain weight.

There's nothing wrong with Feint Barrage, but i'll downgrade it to an A for Rogue.

k

Lewd Cleric thighs

Please don't use the miko to shit post.

Clerics are NOT lewd.

Wiz 3 job lvl 14 here, Ele or Kino? Can't decide

I'm Rogue2 at truffles at the moment. Feint/Barrage falls off tremendously because of the tiny line AoE feint includes and the channeling time of Barrage, which if you're going to cast more than once (and you are) you're actually rooted in place for a really long time. It's pretty dangerous during bosses.

On top of that I have the attribute at 40% and a +7 Karacha bow to use it with but my backstab spam does significantly more damage than it. I rather regret my circle of ranger on this build.

>quests won't stop spamming me with overweighted mana potions I still don't need even as spellcaster

Also is there a collection for books?

>author still falling for the "Hunter is shit" misinfo

And I'm the princess of Denmark

Can I still go back and get archer attributes after changing to QS? More like can I get the attributes for all the classes I've been?

What about the skills? Will I still be able to learn archer skills after changing to QS? I'm already level 15 and still hasn't max my skills for archer yet. Should I wait until I have them maxed before I change class to QS?

>max attributes/skills and cheap repairs but only 1000 repair kits so you run out after 4 hours
i'm gonna make a webm buying like 5mil worth of repair kits and do this once i hit squire3

Yep they are as or a little more rare than gems on every monster.

Following this guide, does this mean

A2 R1 Wugu 2 Falcon Musket is the best ET route?

>+7 Kara bow
>backstabs like a champ
>mentioned truffles

I'm going to farm you a manamana, Ranch. Just you wait.

What stat spread for taking pyro linker to alchemist? I know other classes bring in more money but I want to do it anyway.

Yes (no)

Is there any archer build that actually uses arde at end game? Seems like almost every archer path has a mandatory sub weapon or a 2H weapon.

best soloing class from 1-whatever the end game is

i wanna dump a retarded amount of hours into this game. help me out anons.

Yes yes
Yes if you still have points from that circle.

>wanting to keep using arde

the fuck?

manamana and karacha exists, why

After advancing to a new class you will still be able to learn attributes from all of the previous classes you were. If you have any unspent skill points from previous classes you will still be able to use them in said class, though do keep in mind that if you were to come back to said class later you could spend those skill points in the next circle of it.

For example, if you have 5 points left over in archer c1 and went QS3 then came back and did archer C2 you could spend those five points on something new or something that has now been upgraded to 10 points maximum.

I hope this helps user.

Mostly people not thinking for themselves.

Which cleric build do you want the most in your party.
Tell me, I'm creating a cleric right now.
Bonus points for something original/with a little dps, but it's fine either way.

He probably can't afford those. Not everyone is an afk necro at bees.

A3 Wugu2 Falcon1 Musket would be better, but Ranger isn't bad since Barrage spreads poison nicely.

archer or mage

Cannoneer would be better for that but yes it's a good build.

It's at an S for PvP, what more do you want

That's a pretty solid lineup. Ignore people who suggest cannoneer for wugu because they're fucking memers and it won't help you if you already have ranger.

Thanks. I got it now. I have no money to purchase the attributes so I was worried if I had to farm first and buy them before changing to QS. So I guess it won't do any harm changing to QS early.

DELETE THIS

Full spirit male bokor monk

Something with priest3 because I only have 1 circle in that and prefer not to waste holy powder silver.

Is this game online?

I want to hold hands with a chronomancer!

The list isn't an Earth Tower ranking list, it's a general ranking list.

And yeah, that build will make you above average at all aspects in the game, you'll have to tweak it to be optimal for specific content.

No

disregard me, I'm a professional misinfo agent messing up with you

Where do you go to level at 70?

Female with big titties

quest

HOW MANY HITS EARTH WAVE DOES?

you sit in a single spot at bees while at demon prison you gotta run around in circles. i've gotten 1,3k mil per hour at bees from like level 150 to 167 so unless you want to show me the exp bar showing 2mil then it's not that much better

I'm one step closer to an all boy guild!

How expensive is Zircon, i'm surprised people are not selling this on the market

Every guild is an all-boy guild

>no ruby on the market for the last 48 hours

How the fuck am I supposed to finish this max peta?

It's valued at like 250k, it's one of those items people don't market because you can't sell it for what it's actually worth.

>all boy guild
>not having girls, the superior gender
You're such a masochist, Ohayou~

WHO DO I BELIEVE

Oh so the list is PvE only? How about you mention it somewhere.
And C1 is still great in PvP, like a B at least, unless you want to keep listening to people who don't play Hunter.

>made it to level 185 without using a single card
Get on my level, fuckers.

The Trueinfo Agent

Don't fucking sit on cards you retard that was an icbt2 meme that is irrelevant now because we have infinitely more quests. The people perpetuating it are misinfo agents.

Notice how any time anyone posts how many cards they have everyone calls them a retard? That's why.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#3115656f.1a23354a5161.1a2831416575.2a4a5575.15253441

S-so is this a legit build? Any better way to spend points and how to build stats? Or even a circle that isn't worth it at all?

Here, have this special snowflake damage spellcaster Cleric build that's still a great support.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4114435e.1a2a345561.1a2a5575.11243545.15253164.112531425561

You want to go full INT to take advantage of alll your multihit spells. Even better if you have a Linker in your party. Just get enough CON to survive.

In what format does the dumbass pillar want the answer? 332, 3 3 2, 3. 3. 2 or what.

Can you not buy gems from the market?

n

I did 321

Is this game really that bad?

I hope this is not a ruse because I am totally going to fall for it

>look mom I posted it again

Fuck off with your doomposter bait. The game obviously isn't bad if it hosts one of the most active generals and is in the top 10 most played of Steam. You know it's not bad.

try different orders, like 332, 323, 233

>game where the only way to customize your character is with accessories
>only a small amount of accessories in the game
Why would they do this?

Its a general list, but it's well known that hunter is just garbage everywhere unless you intend to 1v1 gg no re with it.

i'll ad a note to say its F in PvE but B in PvP (S for C2 and S for C3)

Don't fall for it, krivis1 and bokor is bad.

There's hair dyes

In which area?

I don't see any better build anyway

>cant buy overwatch on release because no money
>have to wait extra week

I guess I'll play this game some more. I hope not everyone quits once Overwatch is released

If you don't sit on cards you'll outlevel zones too quickly. If people listen to you they won't have any chances to grind at all, and they may even be forced to skip some maps entirely due to outleveling. In this game you need to slow down your exp intake to stay at a reasonable pace.