Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=36&v=EP20ox9BJnw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>jack-o will never be your mom

Is Jack-O a fun and/or strong character or is she just fap bait?

>that bit of ass peeking behind her

oh...cut that out guys...

mfw i have all this money that i dont need but that isnt enough to let me stop working

omg Doug you are like daigo xD

how do i get better if i lose virtually 100% of the matches i play online

none of these are valid answers
>find what you're doing wrong
>practice in training mode
>copy what others are doing

What fighting game should I play if I enjoy autistic 1 player simulators?

ST anyone? fc is ZoomingZenith

East Coast

just give up

>tfw genuinely enjoy my subject area and can go into a range of well-paid starting jobs after I get my PhD
Also you'd be surprised, labs are a major source of banter.

best paid job, lowest effort and maximum free time

go

Xrd

sounds like youre not going to get better, time to kill yourself I guess

Youtuber

play me in skullgirls

drug king pin

Nash is a broken fucking piece of shit character

What the fuck was combofuck thinking with this overpowered pile of fuck
If you play nash, kill yourself

rent boy

software engineer
I work from home 2 days a week end up smoking and playing sfv all day

You have proven you are a retarded manchild so many times here that there is no academic career for you.

Man I even clarified that I was joking in the same post, c'mon dude

Chaturbate exhibitionist

why is the stream on daily motion

>fuck it, jump - luffy 2016

>software engineer
you have to be really smart to be a software engineer though

or just lucky

Our boy is back.

EU-bros, prepare yourself for the American salt.

very good OP, I approve

that won't change the fact you're gay

Yeah man I put down on my CV that I have a 20 (you) thread average in /fgg/ and have Trillhouse down as a reference

is it still possible to bum around new york for years living off of unpaid bar tabs and being a "writer"

because I'll do that if it's going

Trill you not in HK anymore right? Back in the states?

>taunts after meming me out with guy first time i've ever fought guy
>switches to ryu for mirror
>double p

has there ever been a more meme tastic character than sf4 guy?

jack off

You don't understand, it is that despite your CV your immaturity and retardness will show up in work at some point, then your academic career is over. Not because you'd include your /fgg/ career on your CV.

camwhore
youtuber
streamer
anything like that

I just got tekken 6 for my vita because of the flash sale. More or less my first tekken game. Is there a Guile-like (defensive) character?

>one chance at life
>be born gay male

Reminder that Mika will get nerfed in the game's first balance patch. Her 3f jabs rival Chun's in recovery, her v-reversal rewards her the same way her command grab does, and the risk v reward with her is too skewed in her favor for her to actually care about eating a few pokes in neutral before she finally gets in.

sf4 ibuki

jack

You have to be attractive and connected. Basically if you're asking that question you can't do that

Ambassador

Well at least you're not addicted to fighting games

Name a tournament Mika has won

financial dominatrix

B I S O N
U
F
F
S

if luffy wins evo people are gonna get so fuckin mad

so how dead will UNIEL's PC port be

>the states

Are you forgetting that I'm not some retard who can't separate professional and private life

>doesn't like perfectly innocent cuddles
>doesn't like actual love instead of being used for monetary/status gain

wut

SNIFF
O
C
K
S

the only person who plays her and isn't a complete scrub is fuudo

the character is still dumb as shit

don't even say luffy, he can't win with an honest character

>don't even say luffy, he can't win with an honest character
Can't wait for him to bop everyone tomorrow

SF4 is better than SFV and we should go back to it

What's the general tactic for Cammy. I want to use her but it's just not clicking and I'm not sure what kind of battle plan I should be utilizing with her.

You guys ever feel like the difference between your life and the happy rich normie with the gf is just a few opportunities

most v reversals are way more forgiving, of course if you use it properly its not bad, but the point is that when you compare it to the safer options that compliment their characters it is not good, especially when you consider that often cammy is not in the corner while her opponent is likely there due to the way she functions, not to mention that she is the worst character in the game at generating excess v meter

at luffy winning or mika winning

>tfw a friend sorts you out with a tenbag out of nowhere as thanks

based

I just want his fucking walkspeed to be fast enough that I can go for tick throws

I hope he does

what if I have a take no shit attitude and can-do spirit

I live in the uk bredren

Security guard

Literally watch movies the whole shift

>focus

>Name a tournament Mika has won

That doesn't matter. I'm listing facts about the character itself which you can't refute. Mika will get nerfed and anyone with a brain knows why she's retarded good. It's just you have a shit load of morons with no patience in neutral playing her right now, which is why they think she's bad.

ok but we will be taking away that grab range

>bredren
its brejin you fucking chav bonger

>"general tactic"
>"battle plan"

you might want to check out starcraft or command&conquer

both

If MFjammy is around, he could explain better.

But typically, good cammy players i face typically try to mix me up with lots of throws, and then they'll go into le shimmy into small damage and a knockdown off of spiral arrow. They'll do this until i'm dead

focus is necessary so characters without godly normals can actually compete in footsies

I love her please help

>capcucks

when will this meme end

>this is what 09ers believe

is it

>caring about story mode in a competitive fighting game
baka desu

It really is man.

>briton phds

wew, lad. so glad that i'm american knowing my phd will be the gold standard and accepted everywhere

all 3 of those are valid answers whats your problem?

lol no you don't, I google for 50% of my job and some of the people I work with are dumb as shit

that used to be what whiff punishing was for but i guess that ain't possible any more

Also comes with full cast of 50 characters.

>kof designs
the only good character snk ever designed is Yamazaki

Damn they're still releasing PS1 games?

no fireballs, no.

you can technically play any character defensively. tekken in general is a defensive game, since chip damage doesn't exist and you can break throws on reaction (with lots of practice, of course). you can just block and sidestep and back dash and punish things all game long, and that's not really limited to a single character.

if you like active keep out like using guile's normals to poke and stuff dashes and such, characters like bruce, dragunov, jin, or feng allow you to play that style really well. and the fact that their pokes are so good also makes their offense great, so anytime you want to turn up the pressure, they let you do so just fine. just keep in mind your spacing and reads (on movement habits) needs to be on point, as whiffing something is a big mistake in tekken.

if you like moreso playing run away and turtling, then you'll like bryan, armor king, and mishimas more, but generally, this is a style you can use to great effect with any character. just keep in mind that mishimas are pretty awkward to use and will take a lot of raw practice and experience to get used to, but bryan and armor king are both simple to and effective to start, but have crazy advanced stuff as well that you can utilize down the road.

just play around with any of those and see which you like. don't be scared to character hop: lots of general/universal knowledge and rules are applicable to any character, so learning one is always useful.

also keep in mind that the movement system is very free: you can cancel any movement, like a dash or sidestep, into some other movement, like back walk (block: most important cancel) or even crouch.

SF4 is not perfect but it's the best SF game

nice bait

WHOOOAOAOAOAO OOO OOOOO

ive had plenty of software engineering interviews ive failed every one of them

i have an engineering degree and all but im not smart enough for the interviews man its a whole different world

though i guess some of it is luck, ive heard some people get non technical interviews or get hired even if they do bad to meet diversity quotas and stuff

We have universities over twice as old as your country and don't get shot on our way there

they don't work with me

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=36&v=EP20ox9BJnw

I hope he wins Evo so the Mika shitters who keep trying to sell that their character isn't good will shut the hell up. Mika is retarded.

If she was so broken she'd win stuff but she has so many obvious flaws that balance her obvious strengths.

I'm being honest though

>Kyo's EX hcf+k is a command grab in XIV

honestly I just have no desire to play any sf4 anymore
sfv and karin are just way more fun than sf4 and rose

>mfw i'm involved in bleeding edge epigenetics research and you're stuck in briton

i'm so sorry