Ask in the Veeky Forums channel

Other urls found in this thread:

tanks.gg/wot/compare#t:amx-13-75.c:t71
wiki.wargaming.net/en/Tank:G120_M41_90_GrandFinal
wiki.wargaming.net/en/Tank:MTLS-1G14
worldoftanks.com/en/news/21/The_Cheiftains_Hatch_MTLS/
ftr.wot-news.com/2014/01/01/mtls-1g14-short-review/
youtube.com/watch?v=5mbUJ4fU4Dc
forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/557859-sound-voice-mods-in-914/page__st__80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Typical.

>tfw you dun fucked up

>when the cyanide still hasn't kicked in

wooooow someone else is seal clubbing? no waaaay wooooow

Tourney for CUGS tonight

>that bad censorship on a picture that doesn't even need to be censored

>tfw got stuck here today
Literally how?

WHERE THE FUCK IS 9.15.

I JUST WANT SOME MORE FPS AND MORE PEN ON THE 88 L56

FUCK

anime!

T-71 or AMX 13 75, lads?

Tank doujin when

depends

On what exactly?

if you want to continue down the lines or not, and the play style a bit

Well, I'm only interested in those particular tanks. I need a Tier VII autoloader scout.

just get the lgtb

LTTB? But I have my M41 for that sort of role.

Also, the LTTB doesn't have an autoloader, does it?

T71 is probably the best one, but it's a bit less sneaky

Bloody hell thats crushing.

How the blazes did you get up there?

Just get the spic it is the best of the bunch if you arnt a scrublord.

I thought the T-71 was sort of pointless now due to the existence of the M41?

If it's less sneaky, in what way is the T-71 better?

>When your platoon wins the match by out capping the enemy in the tog.

it has a superior gun

also, it's not pointless compared to the bulldog, as it only has a 16-17 second reload

But if stealth is compromised, would it not be better to go with the M41 autoloader?

>Just get the spic
That tank is definitely an acquired taste to be fair.

>2nd moe game comes down to literally last reload between me and T-10

im pretty sure if he had bia or prem consumable hed win

but E 50 is pure sex

>it has a superior gun
Isn't the penetration and accuracy worse than the AMX though?

>also, it's not pointless compared to the bulldog, as it only has a 16-17 second reload
Fair point. Personally I don't actually use the autoloader in my M41, and sometimes I feel like I'm the only one that does that.

>That tank is definitely an acquired taste to be fair.
its not for everyone for sure and the 58km/h top speed may put people off but 720 burst damage with 180pen and great gun depression is simply fantastic.

I haven't touched the German Light since before the Spic was introduced. But I do want the Ru 251, so I may return to it yet. I just really disliked the Leopard, so it put me off the line.

What's the reload time like on the auto-loader?

>But I do want the Ru 251
Can anybody who has it confirm whether the Spahpanzer lives up to the hype? I'm looking for a Tier VIII Scout.

it's the opposite: tanks.gg/wot/compare#t:amx-13-75.c:t71

its great
i went through auschwitz panther in 3 days of constant grind and it was worth it

you dont have to research gun on it either

Accuracy is a tiny bit worse, but other than that you're correct. Thanks for that, user.

Nice. What way do you play the Spahpanzer? Traditional no-armor scout, or a bit more aggressively due to its speed and gun?

>Isn't the penetration and accuracy worse than the AMX though?

Are you high? T71 compared to the AMX:

>Gun has far better pen--you never need to shoot gold unless it's time to pen the sides of E100 turrets
>More accurate
>Can mount a vstab
>More sanics
>More troll tracks
>'Murrica

Only thing the AMX has is camo value and I think the reload is like a second shorter.

Compared to the Bulldog it has better gun handling, a shorter reload, and it's smaller.

> buy dicker max
> puppy stomp everyone

I cant believe how good the gun on this thing is.

As long as youre hidden..you can easily skull fuck your enemies.

i recommend yal get it.

No thanks greg

The AMX has slightly more base accuracy: 0.35 vs. 0.37.

But yeah, based on what anons have said so far, the T71 looks like a much better bet than the AMX. Just as well too, because I already T21 researched.

I'll be holding onto my Bulldog though. Love that tank to bits.

why not?

unless you already have it :^)[/spoiler]

>How the blazes did you get up there?
I just picked a route and it worked, never tried to get up there before.

Because i don't want to spend money on a tank i wont have fun with.

>ARL 44
I alternate between loving and hating this tank. The top gun is amazing for tier VI, but everything else is shite.

Wow, that gives one hell of a sniping advantage against tanks coming over the ridge - especially in an E25.

that spot opened up when they first added physics, and then they blocked it out because can't have that)))
inb4 it's closed again in 9.15

Pretty manageable at around 17 seconds. Lets put it this way. I've taken on a full go T69 and won. The tank is just that capable.

you arent the sitting back and sniping type?

ive started to realize that I enjoy TD's a little more now than Mediums. I find that every game my medium goes up against Heavies 90% of the time and im tired of dying to them.

what i dont like about the max is just the slow engine and limited traverse but otherwise its a solid tank

I got some World of Tanks thing with my new monitor. Have fun.

MH466-XBPDS-ZH4U7

I play extremely aggressive. In the ISU i was often near the frontlines, and tanks that are able to take some damage and get away with it are my bread and butter. Currently my favorite TD is the JT simply because i can do that.

Time for light tank trickery thanks man!

>not valid

>auschwitz panther
I know people who genuinely miss that tank.

Absolute madmen.

when i first started i was super aggressive. I thought i could sneak away but i found that i usually overcommited and was stuck in a bad spot and was ineffective or taken out.

Now ive noticed by changing my playstyle a bit im having way better damage games and having more fun

the aufklarungspanzer pathner was decently fun, but i like the spic better.

Nit valid must be for NA.

>I find that every game my medium goes up against Heavies 90% of the time
Why are you putting yourself in those situations?

>In the ISU i was often near the frontlines
Jesus Christ, you're mental. Granted I only ever had the SU-152, but that thing was delicate as fuck.

I re-read the email and apparently it's for new users only. You enter it for the invite code when you register. Sorry about that.

>be extremely aggresive
>have fun
>and am one of the better players of benis/rnm41/nafun
It just werks

>the aufklarungspanzer pathner was decently fun
You had to completely relearn how to play a light tank though. It was a lot of effort.

im not willingly doing it. i avoid the known heavy routes. unless im in super persh

just so happen i always run into a heavy i cant pen and am left smoking at the end because of "reasons"

yeah i miss having less camo on a light tank than a moving batchat, with less view range also

The stug was great for this with the howitzer. Check some times I roll my Churchill gun carrier to the front line because I realized that pursues camping at the back of the map don't get medals

then don't lead the charge

let someone who knows what they're doing do it spot instead

but i feel useless if im not on the front lines at times. like i feel like im losing out on a shit ton of damage by sittin in the back.

but then again diff tanks = diff playstyles.

keep your eye on the mini map and always think "where can I farm next" after you engage tanks

The people that usually do the most damage those on the second line that utilize their ally light tanks spotting and heavy tanks armour as platform to perform their own damage.

too bad most lights are yolo faggots who have no idea how to even play their light.

> spot 7 tanks in the first 45 seconds
> die 10 seconds later
> no eyes for rest of match

It's still there on the the console version.

>tfw anons were bitching in a /wotg/ thread just this week that the M41 and T49 discourage suicide scouts and this is somehow a bad thing

Since there's the deal on more free xp conversion rates, is there any fun line you could skip all the shit tanks with about 120k xp?

I'd use it to get to:

Panther II
Chaffee
Type-34
AMX ELC Bis
Matilda
O-I Exp
Skoda T 25

Swedish tanks

>Swedish line comes out
>Swedish female crew missions

wiki.wargaming.net/en/Tank:G120_M41_90_GrandFinal

Anybody ever get one of these?

m103 gives me this "why do i bother playing this shit game" feel

virtually no armor and people still spam gold as soon as they see you
it's slow
accuracy worse than bias russian garbage tanks
i wish i hadn't woken up this afternoon

Will it come with a Somalian crew voice pack for added immersion?

> tfw i almost put a female commander in a tank full of niggers

Does anybody remember a Dutch premium tank in the American tech tree that had 2 usable guns?

Or did I just dream about that?

no it's real

wiki.wargaming.net/en/Tank:MTLS-1G14

a few people in wotg got it

Thanks user.

What's the story behind this tank in game do you know? How did one acqure it and how did the 2 guns work?

On paper, it looks like it combines elements of my favourite Light tanks to create a create a tier VIII Scout that I'd love.

here's a better description

worldoftanks.com/en/news/21/The_Cheiftains_Hatch_MTLS/

>The vehicle is thoroughly unreliable, mechanically and structurally unsound, underpowered and equipped with unsatisfactory armament. The 4-Man Dutch Tank Model MTLS-1G14 is not a satisfactory combat vehicle for any branch of the Armed Forces
Well, that's pretty scalding.

Cute tank though.

How was it acquired in-game though? Limited-time store offer?

ftr.wot-news.com/2014/01/01/mtls-1g14-short-review/

I haven't heard of anyone who didn't like it, as long as you know what you're buying it probably won't disappoint

>The only way to see it now in battle is via very special accounts: supertester accounts, developer accounts and press accounts.
Now THAT is a rare tank!

Too bad it's pretty much impossible to get now. I need a new Tier VIII scout.

Christ, imagine having one of those in a Tier III game.

youtube.com/watch?v=5mbUJ4fU4Dc

Never had it, but for for some reason everything was unlock on the spic for me when they added it

That's weird, There are a quite a few parts in the Spic that don't carry over from any other German tanks.

Not him, but i never had the aufkl. panther too, and yet when i unlocked the spic i found out i had everything but the radio and turret unlocked.

>there are people in this general who cant maintain at least 1:1 HP/damage ratio

who had a good time last thread?

gun is great, mobility was ok, and armor was decent, whats the problem?

>there are people in this general who never play scouts

Tournament in 5 mins

>converting the fucking sounds to the needed format
>they do away with the old name unlike it's shown in the tutorial

well that's not going to fucking work goddammit. anyone with experience on WWISE knows how to keep the old name on converted files?

>he doesn't average at least 1:1 hp/dmg ratio in a scout

siema

The armor is incredibly unreliable, and the sheer size of its flat sides are just a magnet for penetrative shots. And the turret is made of paper. Speed is fine, but general mobility is poor.

yeah the new filenames are retarded
check this thread, someone posted a list of what event is linked to each filename: forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/557859-sound-voice-mods-in-914/page__st__80