FC on PC

Stray Demon bridge

PW: dsg

Host is SL100

Rules
>no bitching
>no circlejerking

You owe Dark Souls 2 an apology, /dsg/.

Is there any way to trade items between two of your characters on PC?

it's luci if you still haven't figure it out

You should really host unembered so you don't get invaders.

>PVP
>Drop down a ledge
>Roll the opposite way I expect them to plunging attack
>They just fall without attacking, bounce on my head, then attacking during the bounce
>One shots me
No, this is fine.

LENOOOOORE

Disagreeable.

is Lorian's Greatsword worth getting into?
I really like its visuals but it feels weak as fuck.

Gwyndolin!

I just know there's almost always shitposting when an invader kills someone during their duel.

Nevermore

REAL THREAD HERE

Between 25 and 30.

Dragonform buff when?

You don't really get invaded here, and more often than not invaders join in.

I like it

Wow, stop spamming your builds any day now!
Atleast make some high quality screenshots in beautiful locations with proper fashion...

>that nigga hardswapping to counter using AGS and not wearing untrue
ayyy no bitching tho

what did the new patch do?

>MLGS doesn't have jump attack beams anymore

>No FAI for Blessed Weapon

>no rule about hacking
omw with 1.2 speed increase, 4k health, infinite stamina and FP

>not wearing untrue
who the fuck cares

Why do people hate this boss so much?

Beating down an endless army of mobs with your NPC friends is really fun

>invaders join in.
I can't help but feel bad about this, though. They have 30% less HP and all that.
And if they do want to actually participate they might put a sign down and never get summoned because passwords

When they bring back or design a real dragon form.

Just swap yourself when you fight tryhards friend.

user please, thats not realistic at all.

>Invade
>See nothing but this
This is the best build for PvP and PvE and there is nothing you can say that will change this

reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4k74j6/107_list_of_changes/

Can anyone answer this?

Was Yuria of Londor evil all along? I killed her in one of my playthroughs to get her sword because why not and once she died she specifically says:

>"Kaathe, I have failed thee..."

Wasn't Kaathe a scumbag that was just looking for an Undead to become a Dark Lord and do his dirty work?

k

why didn't they make the dragonform look like that instead of a rotted corpse? the dragon head looks great but the body is disgusting

>very normal looking guy
I don't know, there's a reason he never uses webcam

People make the mistake of trying to kite around and look for openings. If you have a decent weapon you can just stay in the group in light gear, spam rolls and r1s, and end the fight very quickly without taking any hits

Don't worry guys, 2 can play at this game.

I'll make the next general at 600, and link it here at 700. That way even if faggots post the wrong op my thread will be earlier and posted sooner.

Eat shit

Pardon? What?

He's crazy strong. Dominates low level crucifixion and farron pvp all day.

Can't do the Sword/Shield/Spear/Full Armor and SL40 and Faith stuff all at the same time user. Maybe I'll make a SL 80 Lothric knight with the Lothric Knight GS and some faith tools like that.

Kaathe wanted the fire linking cycle to end because he thought it was dumb. He's just ambigousy evil, not litterally.

>level 100
>"Put 40 in Vigor and Endurance"
>Implying I can have a good amount of Dex and Fai/Int/Attunement for my Dex + Pyro hybrid build with using 80 of my points in in Health/Stam right out of the gate

M8.....

Anytime I summon they cant enter the fog gate.
What do I do to fix this?

Hmm, thanks for the advice.

Profaned UGS. The R2 thrust attack is very good.

I heard the Steel Protection Ring is shit though?

>ENB is literally DSP tier now, his walkthrough really exposed him as the retarded shitter he is.

how? haven't watched his DS3 run but the latest DS1 one was pretty good

Because Big M doesn't like sexy in his games. It breaks immersion.

Fyre's just mad I am the prettiest girl

is region lock on?
When I can't enter the host's fog gate it's because he is lagging like a motherfucker

Move to america.

Girls don't wear abyss dildos on their heads.

>mfw DaS dragon body with DaS3 dragon head

Fuck, sorry dude. Those little chasers fuck my shit up

>not using abyss dildo hat to tip

How to not get hit by Aldrich fire while hitting him? First time fighting with a low damage weapon. Usually I just power through.

But it really is dumb

I miss their cute little wings

How do you want me to play the game to make you happy

Wear a fire protection ring and armor. It will tick for about 10 damage a second.

>guy chugging estus in dsg fightclub

wew

Is it normal for soulmass to stop targeting other players if you wait too long?
I couldn't even lock on to this guy when he appeared and bowed but when I ganked him from behind the crystal sage everything was fine again.

If he turned off CE just because of me then I feel really bad now.

Are you the silverknight bro? This is suffering with my +3 spear

Weird dragons are cool. Could have totally gone for a super buff dragonbro though.

But the DaS head was cute. CUTE.

You're probably right though, that satanic looking shit is pretty dope.

>Those are the idiots who want a shitty mechanic like poise.
There's nothing wrong with the concept of poise. It's flat out better than hyper armor.

The problem in DaS1 was that poise wasn't balanced properly. It was too easy to poise through heavy weapons, and light weapons like the Falchion could actually break poise faster that a heavy one by just mashing R1.

>Explain instead of being a retard.
The webm I posted demonstrates why. Hyper armor is an inherently broken mechanic because:

1. It's unbreakable, even if your opponent has a heavier weapon or hits you with a heavier attack
2. It's only active during certain frames, which makes it inherently unbalanced and leads to unfair scenarios

Poise fixes both of these issues since it can be broken by powerful enough attacks, and it's always active.

This webm illustrates point #2 perfectly. The invader and host are both using roughly equal weapons, and the invader hits the host first. The invader should have won this exchange or at least com out even.

Instead, the invader loses because the host activates his own hyper armor attack right before getting hit, and the invader gets hit after his hyper armor has ended. This results in the host stunning him and getting a second hit, clearly winning the engagement.

>sl100
>not sl120

>there are faggots in dsg fightclubs
water is wet

What would his plan even be
He is a giant penis stuch in the ground, he doesn't gain anything

What's your favorite boss theme in each game?

>DeS: Maiden Astraea
>DaS: Gwyn
>DaS2: Ruin Sentinels
>BB: Ludwig
>DaS3: Lothric Princes

>you can move while drinking estus
That seems... hard to punish.

Wasn't that ashen estus? Everybody would have attacked anybody using healing estus.

Flamelurker
Artorias
Ruin Sentinels
Haven't played
Abyss Watchers

>this list
my nigga

Maiden Astrea
Gwyn
Ruin Sentinels
Gehrman
Soul of Cinder

that character is disgusting

It was, dude is already playing a pussy magic build.

Once you're out of FP you're out.

Remember to keep the trash at bay with your kicks, /dsg/

Fucking gross
So glad Miyazaki doesn't pander to waifufags with slut "armour"

Yeah a buff dragon would be great but a dragon that loooks like a corpse is stupid and unrelistic it should die agiast everything a punch to it's chest and all it's ribs should shatter

Maybe that's not him in the last image, I haven't seen a pic of him since DaS1 release so I just assumed height and thought he just looked like that since time and being shaved.

I just want my ultra-dragonbro boss fight really.

Am I the only one hosting the PS4 event tomorrow morning? I'll need somebody else to host for a bit, because I have multiple cosplays that I'd actually like to fight with.

Oh, you mean mine? It's a cosplay, since nice guys go with int, and just using the crystal rapier would've been boring to watch, don't you think?

Summon a nice lad, give him your shit, get on your other guy, get your shit back.

Reminder to get mad as hell about covenants not working

t. Lucifer

Kill yourself

Can anyone help me trade some stuff between my characters on PC?

That's why M left that shit out of the game.

Agreed. It's nice to see that not all game makers treat weapon like objects to be raped.

Yeah that was me. Glad we got him in the end

>wanting this as a gif ever since I saw that promo video for the software

Made my day user.

i dont know how to kick

>1. It's unbreakable, even if your opponent has a heavier weapon or hits you with a heavier attack
This is untrue. Greatsword can have their Hyper Armor broken by UGS, UGS can have it broken by Great Axes, and I think GreatAxes and GreatHammers are mostly equal.
I agree that poise is a better system, but it'd need more than just to turned on. DaS2 had mostly balanced poise and poise damage, but DaS3 has shit like Yhorm's greatshield. What's to stop a shitter from playing Estoc/Yhorm's and being fucking invincible?

No...it's widely accepted that ashen estus is 110% fine even in the most honorabru of duels.

Quit being mad about video games.

>Maiden Astraea
>O&S
>Burnt Ivory King
>Gascan
>Gundyr, but I wish they'd saved the second half of the track for Champ