>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub
How to get autosummon covenants to work: steamcommunity.com/app/374320/discussions/0/357286119111456394/

Why isn't the Alva armour the cover armour? That shit is tight.

Because Alva was from DS2?

This thread was made first:

REAL THREAD HERE

The op image is referencing DS2 what are you on about?

3? Yeah 3's cover image is garbage .

Oh, sorry, I'm stupid

I fucked up and never got a Winged Spear for my Silver Knight cosplay. Would anyone be willing to come and drop an upgraded one for me in the undead settlement?

>upgraded
If you haven't upgraded something to the same level yourself you can't pick it up and if you have you can upgrade it yer dang self you lazy lad

I just went into NG+, so I don't have any chunks
or Large Shards
I've got slab though, which is gathering dust in a corner

I'll give you a +9 one for the low low price of one Sneering Mask. :^)

CONDUCTOR

Called OP being a faggot

THANKS FAGGOT MODS

Why the fuck was that thread deleted?

epic job janny well done

I blame Lucifer

>Invade as grape
>Spend a lot of time running back and forth trying to get either the host or the phantom.
>Eventually hide around a corner a level above
>Plunging attack the phantom as he checks if the cost is clear
>Decide I'm having fun and I don't want to end it so I wave at him instead of finishing him
>He continues to attack me so I have to kill him
I'm sorry boy, I didn't want to put you down.

Mods finally saw the OP image and decided they didn't like it?

/dsg/ meet Rickert

FUCKING MORON STAFF. FUCK YOU. FUCKING IDIOTS.

he fucking did it
HE DID IT FOR FREE
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>deleted a 400 post general

what

>sees two /dsg/s
>deletes the active one
lmao

lmao

the fuck happened?

I wish that the dusk crown gave no benefits and that all sorceries got a 5-10% damage buff.

Mods are literal retards sometimes

Fucking ebin rip last thread

Anyone else need PC boss help? I can do anything before the Twincest Princes. I love jolly cooperation, yo.

Some cuck mod got triggered by something

I don't understand, if /fgg/ can get away with their sniff shit OPs then that thread image was perfectly fine. Fucking moron must've not paid attention to the time when the threads were made, nor looked at the reply count.

>naked bird women are fine
>clothed women? DELETE

oh mods. never change

>thread deleted

W E W

Anyway since no one responded last time, any recommendations for my Dex/Dark Faith build? I might switch out Dark Blade for less Attunement slots for one idea.

kek

Maybe someone can help me but I'm on the PC version of Dark souls 3 and I have been a member of the Aldrich Faithful covenant from levels 75-110 and I haven't invaded anyone once. I have no problem invading manually through red eye orb as a dark spirit and mad dark spirit. Also none of the other "auto-summon' covenants work for me.

I wish Miracles got a huge buff so I could fucking use this shit without feeling bad.

So did they fix dorkmoons after all? Guessing not.

It only takes 26 with a FaP ring or 18 with havel and FaP. That's not even counting if you can get people to drop you the + versions.

You're whining over nothing.

Since no one wants to host a PS4 fight club anyone have the general idea what the average wait time is for a dorkmoon summon at pontiffs? I'm at Sl60 with +6-+9 weapon matchmaking limit

good job dumb ass mods

>SL90
>invade with the red eye orb in road of sacrifices
>find people in seconds, mostly gank squads but still
>equip farron watchers
>not a single invasion in 1 hour when there are clearly people around my SL/weapon upgrade
what the fuck did they do to the matchmaking?

What's a fun dex weapon? One like the Balder Side Sword, I had a lot of fun with that one.

If you liked the BSS then any SS will do you good.

Somebody got accepted as a Janitor but literally cannot stop sucking cocks long enough to lurk Veeky Forums and understand how this shit works.

That's the main issue with DaS3's balance regarding spellcasting. They basically designed everything around all the extra boosting gear and the result is underwhelming as fuck. DaS2 again, is blowing 3 out of the water with mechanical depth, because it's magic mechanics were properly balanced in this regard. Blue Clearstone was helpful, but not a necessity in every case. Just fucking try to cast WotG without fucking Sage ring.

You're a bit overleveled for ideal aldriching zones, still you should be getting summons. That covenant is the one that actually works for me.

Consider dropping chloranthy and add lingering dragon
and use a chime

If it makes you feel better I'm always jelly of your lightning damage as a mage, pyro or mundane types.

>dark magic
>at all viable in ANY sense
You have brain damage son? It doesn't even become remotely viable at 40 int/40 faith

Alright, so outside of Memeing Pole, what's a good weapon that punishes players for constantly backing/running away like a fuck ass trying to bait for easy hits?

>inb4 From will nerf MLGS again because currently it has a fucking greataxe damage output

Can i host at sl 120?

understanding board culture or being able to tell what is shitposting and what is not has not been a requirement for mods or jannies for years

Holding out for the DLC to shake things up. But we'll probably just get more straight swords and a few boss weapons that are easily outclassed by their equivalent regular weapons.

Avelyn with splintering bolts or exploding bolts
Arbalest with Sniper bolts
Knight Crossbow with lightning bolts

I already told you, Avelyn.

chaos blade

help you with what?
you cant drop covenant items in this game

>tfw most people in the FCs aren't using serious weapons anymore
This is kinda fun.

>to reach the spellcasting speed cap you need 15 dex and the sage ring
>from adds not one but TWO NG+ versions
wew

carthus curved sword

Overleveled Aldritchs stops around 65-70 max and anyone who says otherwise are the same trolls that say watchdog convenant can go to SL50 which is complete bullshit
you dun goofed

As long as you're not below 80 you can host.

>Just fucking try to cast WotG without fucking Sage ring.

i tried this about two weeks ago and i'm still waiting for the spell to finish

i'm excited to download the updates and see what the miracle buffs are like when this finally goes off

Also, I fucking low this bow

Yet they deleted an active general at 400 posts. Clearly, my theory has some validity.

My builds aren't done but fuck it, what's the event password?

>invade
>host and red
>red is a teleporting/speedhacking cheater
>still can't kill me as I bc out

lmao, if you're going to cheat at least get some instant curse or w/e

What's the /dsg/ fightclub area?

Also PC/PS4?

>Reading DS2 Translations
>It's a completely different game

Wow this is a whole other level above DS1 and 3 translation changes

same here man, its suffering. tried str/fth but that makes your miracles do like 2 damage, and pure faith does like 4 damage but you only get shitty low req weapons to use

>may 2016
>still playing DSIII
I went back to Dark Souls and I'm having a blast. Everyone who prefers this broken mess to the original should honestly kill themselves.

But it's perfectly balanced as it has shit hyperarmor.

>Just fucking try to cast WotG without fucking Sage ring.
i like that you're trying to imply that WoG was usable in DaS3
also good that you're comparing a 2 year old game with 3 DLCs and several balance patches to DaS3

>watchdog convenant can go to SL50 which is complete bullshit
Oh wow, look at this loser who doesn't know about the matchmaking ranges.

Fight club at Stray Demon bridge (PC)

PW: dsg

Host is SL100

Rules
>no bitching
>no circlejerking

Read the design works, also.

>three people sitting in line while two fight
Please friends the arena is big enough for two fight at once.

you too

Really? Cause at 60FTH, sunlight does like 800~1100 depending on their lightning absorption. That seems kind meh given everyone's got like 1500+ life.

It's rare for anyone to be 40 at road of sacrifices so you maybe get one summon every ten minutes versus back to back at SL30
go fuck yourself troll

>blue summon
HOW

it has shit everything aside from the damage

*usable in DaS2

YOU DIED

Is there any point to dual wielding or using shields at all in either DaS1 or DaS3? Every WebM I see here has people dual-handing those giant-ass swords.

I love this ring.

>Parry someone
>Forgot I was using the whip
>Kill them anyway
Small miracles.

DaS2 started better than this and ended nearly perfect. DaS1 is just Miyazaki's idiotic nonsense all over again. His games have a distinct feel to their game balance and mechanics. It's inferior.

They haven't even toned down Dark Sword's AR or looked any of the insanely underwhelmingly garbage weapons that need buffs. Blue covenants still don't work reliably even though the PC community seems to have identified the problem at the root of the issue. He put the hornet ring in again and allowed the i-frame ring to exist. He's a fucking moron who doesn't learn from his mistakes.

>it's a "sit in the corner of the bonfire room and non of the invaders can find you" episode

800-1100 at point blank you mean?

i really wish sunlight stake was good cuz its such a cool miracle. last time I used it in pvp i did WHOPPING 182 damage. fuck FROM

Family Share

I was actually very surprised with it worked

Caestus guy you're still here, pls respond

>Leonhard's set
>Moonlight Greatsword
>nice magics

Fashion bro 4 lyfe

I didn't even know they were buffing the MLGS this reg patch and I just started using it yesterday. Great moveset, the weapon art seems to be unparryable too.

I'd really like to see people release a fan Patch to polish up the Translation of DS1 and 2.

Based mods blowing those faggots the fuck out.

Well, I'm talking PvE because I often see enemies I have some difficulty against being weak to lightning.

i get aldrich invasions every two minutes at 80 +8. however, if i went past 40 +4 i stopped getting forest covenent invasions

pc player

also where are the major patch notes and their consequences at

>not casting WoG
>then casting it again
LMAOing at your life