/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #267

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #267

Qt 3.14 Edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common&hl=en

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/app/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E

Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/soccerspirits/comments/4ddonb/since_the_update_club_matchmaking_is_utter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BEST GIRL

are cute boy aces like Irru okay

THIS IS A GUIDE TO THE MANLIEST UNIT IN THE GAME, DUKE.
TRIGGER WARNING - SCRUBS MAY BE OVERWHELMED WITH THE PURE MANLINESS FROM THIS GUIDE. ASK YOUR MOMMY BEFORE VIEWING.

DUKE'S BEST POSITION ISN'T FRONT LIKE A DOUCHEY SHOWOFF JACKASS OR IN THE BACK CUDDLING WITH THOSE EXTRA CHROMOSOME PUSSIES. IT'S MID LIKE A REAL MAN. SPECIFICALLY MID LEFT SO HE'S CLOSER TO THE ENEMY SIDE LINE SO HE CAN KICK SOME ASS IN HIS OFF TIME.

SKILLS:
* [ACE] INCARNATION OF HONOR - INCREASES ATTACK POWER OF LIGHT UNITS BY 45%. BUFF YOUR PUNY AND WEAK ALLIES WITH THIS SO THEY CAN ACTUALLY FIGHT.
* [ACTIVE] SACRED DISASTER - *[PENETRATE] INCREASES ATTACK POWER BY 80% FOR EACH UNIT. CAUSES NATURAL DISASTERS ON USE LIKE A MOTHERFUCKING BOSS. LEVEL UP LAST BECAUSE THE BEST LEGEND IN THE GAME KNOWS MERCY. * FORGOTTEN POWER - INCREASES CRITICAL RATE AND CRITICAL DAMAGE BY 40%. EVEN MORE DAMAGE THAT DUKE HAD TO FORGET ABOUT OR ELSE HE'D BE TOO STRONG. NOW IT IS AWAKENED AGAIN BECAUSE SOME PUSSIES NEED POUNDING.
* LOKI'S TRICK - INCREASES REFLEX AND CRITICAL RATE BY 30% WITHIN THE POSITION. THE CRIT RATE IS GOOD, BUT REMEMBER THAT RELFEX IS FOR PUSSY'S WHO CAN'T FIGHT LIKE A REAL MAN. LEVEL THIS SKILL UP FOR THE YOUR WEAK AND PUNY TEAMMATES.
* INFINITE AREA - INCREASES PENETRATION BY 50% AND DECREASES INFLICTED DAMAGE BY 50% WITH A PENETRATION. FURTHER PROOF THAT DUKE IS THE MANLIEST UNIT IN THE GAME. KNOWS HOW TO FIGHT AND FIND WEAKPOINTS WHILE TAKING NO DAMAGE.

STONES: LIGHT, LIGHT, DARK

AUTHOR'S NOTE: KNOW THAT EVERY STONE CAN BE SITUATIONAL.

THOUSAND WATCHER'S: WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? THIS IS ONE OF THE SHITTIEST STONES YOU COULD CHOOSE FOR THE MANILIEST UNIT IN THE GAME. WHY IS THOUSAND WATCHERS SHIT? WELL I'LL TELL YA YOU SCRUB. THIS SHIT ONLY PROCS WHEN YOU ARE ATTACKED. AS THE MANLIEST UNIT ON YOUR SQUAD DUKE SHOULD BE THE ONE ATTACKING. NOT SOME PUSSY WHO WAITS TO COUNTER SOME POOR MOTHERFUCKER.

Reminder to report and ignore spamming reddit niggers.

Reminder to report our resident shitposter/avatarfagging who is dodging bans.

Is Luka the best passer for the Ravian-Elaine partnership? I doubt Ravian would be able to crit the GK with that, so in the end all she's contributing is the speed buff, slow debuff, and a one-time 40% pen buff. It's a bit underwhelming compared to what Luka does for other strikers, but even so I can't think of a better passer besides maybe Shura.

I haven't experimented too much with EBM Serestia, but when I did, I had a problem. Ravian would shoot, trigger Spawn, and lose a big chunk of her health from trying to steal. Serestia would use her active, but by then Ravian's lost too much health and just uses her Spawn turn to block, or even worse steal and kill herself, letting Serestia's active completely go to waste. I've had more success with IC. Plus with IC, Serestia sometimes gets a second turn, and the extra -10% HP alone makes up for some of the lost EBM damage.

Finally, this is for those who say that post-nerf Ravian is "trash" or "useless". If you want to compare Ravian to other strikers, think of Gravity Down as a damage multiplier rather than HP reduction. If you reduce the GK's health by 20%, they have 80% of their normal HP, so it's equivalent to NOT reducing HP but rather multiplying your damage by 1/0.8 = 125%. That doesn't sound too impressive, but what about the second shot? That's equivalent to multiplying your damage by 1/(1-0.2-0.14)= 151%. Now we're talking! That's Flaming Storm levels of bonus damage right there, and it works on the entire line instead of just the GK. Also, now that we're thinking about it as a damage multiplier, we can easily see that it ramps: 25%, 51%, 72%, etc. Now that Ravian has 20% DI too, the only thing Sharr has over her is the possibility of a oneshot, and her ability to crit. The latter factor is huge, admittedly, but consider this: Ravian is cuter. THAT'S RIGHT, I SAID IT. FITE ME JKUN

>this guys is still dodging bans

You fucked up the op anyways, m8. Never stood a chance.

Nice write-up. I'm still running my tried and true Silla - IC Sammy - Ravian frontline since I love Sammy's utility. I think IC is the best for Sammy rather than EBM since being able to kickstart your front is helpful, and it ensures that Ravian receives at least a decent-ish pass for her shots.

I personally still leave her active unskilled, but that's mostly due to my team's playstyle. I found often my games progress in such a way that she would only have the opportunity for one active, and I had actually lost a number of games because of the added DR from GK block when I was experimenting. My lack of superbs on Ravian probably helps contribute to this though :P

Sadly, I think I'm this close to moving on from Ravian to something else. My team style actually was affected rather negatively by the removal of the teamwide % damage and I'm starting to hit a wall at ~2330 (+/-10) since it appears BB reverted the majority of last season's league point changes. It's been fun while it lasted. I haven't completely finalized this decision yet though, so we'll see. Two seasons ago (which is basically where we're back at now when it comes to point gains) I had hit a similar wall but still made it to Galaxy in the end

the only cute Ravian is loli Ravian

@142876607
But why are you replying to him, retard?

base Ravian is good too, just like base Bora

they are all good.
except for EE

>Next patch in a nutshell
>"Celebrate the end of S2 season"
>Erica EE
>Saramir EE
>Butcher EE
>Muspel EE
>Orses EE
>"Stay tuned for more events & contents!"

good, but not cute

I honestly wonder how Ustiel or Celus EE would change them. Would it make them playable? Would their kit and stats get reworked?

Do you have Samone you love?
Samone you hold true?
Because I Noa have one
I Noa love you.
Why do you seem shocked?
Do I Muspel it out?
I find it shocking myself
Ustiel have some doubt.
You're as angelic as Beth
And as holy as Mikael
I would follow you anywhere
Even to hell
And if things became Iggy
And the world turned against us
If your enemies had found you
Then they had Fontus
But you're Sill a little playful
You can tempt me like Lilith
You make me want to shout
"Here we go!" Like Griffith.
are my Duke
You are my Sage
Veronica's got nothing
Cause' you're center stage
You are my Hiro
The Bell of my ball
With you by my side
I'll survive any fall.
When I Lukat you,
I think I can fly
You make me wanna jump
and touch the Sky.
I feel stronger than Hercules
And wiser than Jin
Even if I'm Lucian
I Beta could win
You can make me feel Lucid
And calm my Vivid Fear
Alkyde do anything
As long as you're here
And I'm not half-done
I still Avnore to say
Even when there's a Raklet
I feel like Milky Way
How can you Beatrice amazing?
I love Evylin you are!
I know I can Lia on you
You are my Sharr
You are Shura unique
An Angela from above
Verister anyone else who can
make me feel this in love?
Malcolm you do this
You're Robin my heart.
But I don't really mind
Oh Will I am tired
And running out of time
EVann I'll have to stop
It's getting harder to rhyme.
Like Celus and his chair.
I will build us a Cassiel
Right here on this scene
And in this grand pAlice
You'll be the Death Queen
And all that oppose us
Will do so in Vayne
We will show them the power
Of our affection chain
So Nari we gonna do it?
I'm waiting anxiously for your voice
Sammy your reply
So that I can know of your Choice
But no matter what you say
Know my feelings Von cheat
I'll love you forever
Even if it'll be incomplete.

Mariel EE will be Uriel buffs.

I have a poem, hope you like guys!

Today, my friends, we were given a choice

To send our message, we were given a voice

Who shall be the lucky one?

Chosen by majority in the long run

Despair, today, I was made to feel

As I had to choose who had more appeal

To choose just one, I must cast away another

Until a victor was chosen, not any other

At first, it was merely a choice of future and past

For long, this choice did not last

My choice was given the girl shown bare

With her bat for a bra and her long, blonde hair

The next decision was not as simple

As my attachment to both were ample

In the end, I did not falter

My chosen one, I did not alter

But alas, fate is a cruel mistress

In this choice, I felt true distress

I was given the choice between love and lust

But in my choice, I kept my trust

The final decision was between the two

One taught me what, where, and who

One brought me far, so she remained steadfast

As I prepared to choose my last

My choice was not one of regret

In this endeavor, I did not fret

As I believed my choice was fair

With her bat for a bra and her long, blonde hair

I'm the best player in my country

Uriel is already going to be one of the better strikers in a crit resist meta since she doesn't need to crit to do her job.

good goy, now buy packs and such to become the best of Global server!

Baack again!

And this time, prepare yourself like you've never prepared yourself before. Today we are going to explore the depths of a player called Scott. OH GOD JUST THE NAME SEND SHIVERS DOWN MY SPINE PLS SCOTT HAVE MERCY.

Someone who definitely was not me once called Scott the "ardor Xiao Lang". And with inspirational quotes like “WhoWHOAAHA”, it's easy to see why. Scott really establishes his place among the top quotes in Soccer Spirits.

Let’s start with appearance. Holy moly, Scott looks like a God. Scott the God we call him around the hood, and for good reason too. Like take a look at him. Okay, so from years of playing this game, I learned one thing, if you are eating while playing (eg, Jury, Shu) you are probably a freaking legend. And from what I learned in biology, that food has to go somewhere right? I mean, it’s eventually gotta turn into s&#. And it just so happens that Scott is taking that s&# on the enemy team.

And it’s not just that! Take a look at what he’s eating! That’s some kind of shiskabob, one of the most fun words to say in the English alphabet! Compare that to Jury’s rice crumbs and Shu’s cheese flavored ice cream and that’s when you realize- Scott’s not just taking a s*** on the enemy team, he’s taking a valuable s***. I mean that’s gotta be more expensive than ice cream and rice crumbs right? Shu and Jury? More like Shoe flavored Curry.

To top it off, Scott looking like he does, has pussy in his picture! How many other characters have pussy in their picture? Okay, Kiki does, but honestly that’s not fair considering what Kiki is. Scott looks like he doesn’t even want that pussy there. Scott’s a playa!

And look at his E! It looks….hmm, well it looks exactly the same. Uh… But here is rare unseen footage of Scott in game. This is what you are facing every time you go against a Scott. Does that look like something you can handle? The answer is NO. And that’s why they call him Scott the God.

My fucking friend just casually plays this game, buys a premium ticket with event scout points because he doesnt't think he'll save up to 1500 and pulls Lucian right off the bat

This is a post I've been holding onto awhile and thought I should maybe post it since
the patch has brought some changes. First off...
Elaine's nerfs are a bit heavy handed but totally merited.

When a player reaches damn near 100% use regardless of team color, that player is overpowered. I would have liked it if they kept some more power on Critical Intuition (20% crit rate is worlds apart from 15%...) especially since they dual nerfed her active (less Damage increase + more spirit use) but all in all this makes her closer to, if not perfectly, balanced. Those that are going to continue using her would be keen on going 5/5/5/3 and praying that 60% reflex when attacked is enough to hold onto the ball. I'm not mad just a little sad :(.

Now onto why line buffs are overpowered....

Conditional passives are not being rewarded enough.

Know when linebuffs are active? All the time. Know when conditional passives are

active? For most, about half the time the player gets a turn or is acted on and usually

only for that turn. When you add in the fact that most self buffs are only marginally

better than line buffs (some are worse/equal but have the "benefit" of stacking,

Yay!)and then severely limit the time they're active you have a broken system that

isn't respecting how difficult it is to fufill a condition.

The biggest offender is the condition "Gains xx with a Counterattack..."

Counterattacks are the rarest occurance in the game and as such should provide the

largest benefit for when it does trigger (not to mention it usually involves going into a

different line and as such the player that gets buffed probably won't do anything with

it). Instead it provides similar buffs to "when attacked" and that just isn't right.

Of course, conditional passives have to be balanced against the rest of a players

skillset.

Shorter games are not "funner" especially in end game PvP.

After pulling Sharr and Silla in the beginning of the game

bets

who is cutest /ssg/

Stacking buffs with a cap higher than 3-4 are realistically never going to be maxed.

There are ideal situations that can always happen, but under normal circumstances no player will ever stack a buff over 3-4 times. (though the new player with "Stacks based on enemy actions" is actually a very good and creative trigger for this type of skill)

It's just not going to happen and the fact that these player's power is calculated at full stacks just takes more power away from them.

Speaking of power...
Attack Power buffs should be split into Dribble OR Steal for most players.

Much of a stat is wasted when you can only deal one type of damage at a time.

Having to choose between the three options (dribble, steal, or attack power) would allow players a strategic choice in which they need and allow for the buff to be buffed and hit values that are actually impactful.

I think there needs to be a significant difference between players who are jacks of all trades and those that are masters at one partucular thing.

Plus spirit stones are split like this and it just makes sense.

Talking about stats makes we want to remind you that...

All Stats are not equal.

Power effects Crit rate and Dribble. Vitality gives Def and HP.

Both Also effect recovery Rate which is a bogus stat since it doesn't make a

difference even when stacked (salt...). Technique effects Steal, Pass, Defense (4x more than Vit somehow...), crit rate (almost 3x more than

power...). Speed effects Dribble, steal, Action speed, Crit rate,and very little Reflex (I don't even...). Players who are specced highly in both Tech

or Speed are generally more well rounded than those focusing on Power or Stamina. For a breakdown of what each stat does see this thing I

wrote back when I was useful.

Chitose

mariel

Ronaldo

benito flake

>create alt
>get Serestia on 16x rerolling
>nope
>get Shu at lv13
>nope
That old meme of alt accounts getting better stuff is real, holy shit. The same can be said about friends playing SS

>Nice write-up. I'm still running my tried and true Silla - IC Sammy - Ravian frontline since I love Sammy's utility. I think IC is the best for Sammy rather than EBM since being able to kickstart your front is helpful, and it ensures that Ravian receives at least a decent-ish pass for her shots.
>I personally still leave her active unskilled, but that's mostly due to my team's playstyle. I found often my games progress in such a way that she would only have the opportunity for one active, and I had actually lost a number of games because of the added DR from GK block when I was experimenting. My lack of superbs on Ravian probably helps contribute to this though :P
>Sadly, I think I'm this close to moving on from Ravian to something else. My team style actually was affected rather negatively by the removal of the teamwide % damage and I'm starting to hit a wall at ~2330 (+/-10) since it appears BB reverted the majority of last season's league point changes. It's been fun while it lasted. I haven't completely finalized this decision yet though, so we'll see. Two seasons ago (which is basically where we're back at now when it comes to point gains) I had hit a similar wall but still made it to Galaxy in the end

Justified nerfs I don't understand the outcry when Elaine deserves the nerfs she needs. She is absolutely broken in CoD and PvP. When talking about Nerua, if she made your GK literally take 15 hits to die then yea nerf her but Nerua doesn't stop your GK from getting shit on in one giant Crit from a + Elaine +

Blade

@142877873
Holy shit, what a retard he left his spamming ctrl+c and pasted it as greentext.

>have to wait a week for ww elementals

Muspel

So I guess everyone has noticed that since the update from the 30th march the opponents you get are different.

Before it the MM (matchmaking) was completely random.

You got clubs with teams from D to SSS ranking.

You win some, you lose some. Nothing wrong about what.

So the patchnotes say: "Club Match matchmaking has been improved"

How did it improve?

hat's something I wanted to know, because after the patch I was getting only teams with a ranking of SS and SSS (not a problem for me since I'm almost SSS aswell).

My club is around rank 200. My teammates noticed the same thing (getting SS and SSS aswell). At that point I thought that was strange.

Why does an S rank player get SS to SSS Teams as opponents?

Let the testing begin!

So I tried different combinations of team compositions, different club members, blah blah yadda yadda... no difference noticed no matter what.

So at the end I came to the conclusion that the MM either looks at your level or your clubs ranking.

Created a dummy account today, fresh level 1 with Noa of course. :3

Joined my club and started the club match searching

. Soooo... what do you think I got as enemys?

You guessed it probably: the same SS and SSS ranks!!!

What does that mean? The MM ONLY considers your club rank in the new MM-equation

HOW does this even make sense? If your club has a variety of player ranks,

the weaker ones are fucked because they can't compete with the higher-ups as the clu

b ranking starts to climb up.

Our clubmembers wi

th S or lower have simply stopped doing the club matches because they can't win them (sure they could use the stronger club members but that still leaves them on team short and that's a crucial disadvantage).

Before the patch I always took one

or two lower members with me so they can get some more club points should I face weaker clubs.

That's out of the question now aswell.

What are the options now?

Build an only end-game club and leave the weaker players behind

-> that means the weaker players have to gather and create a club themselves so they can play in their league

(These points obviously don't make sense)

What could be done otherwise

Revert the MM to what it was before the patch

Find a healthy balance between a level/skill based MM and club rank (or whatever) MM

As it stands now the MM is just stupid and favours only higher ranked players.

If this was pointed out elsewhere I'm sorry but I didn't find anything while searching the sub. :-/

TL;DR: The new club match matchmaking only considers your club rank (the clubs ranking in the current season NOT the one you raise through check-ins, sry for the confusion).

The higher the club gets the more difficult it is for weaker club members to do anything.

On a different note: Why are these club scout items so expensive? 800 for one upgrade stone? That means you have to FULLY win 50 club matches to get one, wtf?

EDIT: some layout editing, edit to tldr

LATE EDIT: Had some idea on a possible solution to this. Maybe they could implement two club match playlists. One ranked like it is now with better rewards and a second social one.

The MM of the social playlist could be either:

randon

like a search function; you could search for clubs you want to fight

something similar to the galaxy arena

Just like how penguin matches have hard/medium/easy modes, club matches should be the same.

If you pick a hard club match, you get matched up with top 10 players from a club a few ranks above yours.

If you pick a medium difficulty, you get matched up with a club within x ranks above or below your club rank, against a random set of players (so you could get their top players, worst players, or a mix)

If you pick an easy match, you get to play a club ranked lower, and against their weaker teams.

as long as you're happy bud

I dunno, this kind of makes sense if we look at from a developer/programmer angle.

What are two ways to match make? Either by ELO or by TA strength.

In a club match since players chooses 4 other "random" teams which combine to make a team.

In a player's mindset this combined TA is what they want to match with.

Let's say they actually design it this way. What's to stop an SSS players from always taking 4 D rank teams then? Would the club ranking actually have any prevalence except to see who whales most or active the most?

The most logical method is to comparing it club by club.

Because while the ranking of the club does not necessarily represent the existing TA of the team within it. It does best represent among the active who is roughly in where in the ranking.

TL DR: The Matchmaking makes sense, it only seems unfair due to everyone having inflated ranking due to previously easy matching.
BB dev have made a lot of poor things with patches lately but this is not one of them. The MM is fine.

My club went from 28x rank before the update to 20x rank after the update and we have like maybe ten SS+ players. Everyone else is S or below.

I don't think that's the core of the problem.
If only clubs would exist with members around the same TA than this wouldn't be a problem and MM with your clubs ranking in mind would be the best solution.

But that's not the case.
As it stands now weaker players in the club get shafted.

I don't really know a way to solve it hence this thread to give it some more visibility.
They have to find a way to make it appealing for every TA.

Otherwise they could just have resticted the access to club matches to SS or higher TA players. :-/

I don't believe you understand how this works.

Average MM of the entire club contributes towards the potential ranking of the club. And this is what this MM is based on.

Yup it's the rank your club has at the moment.

(Sorry for the confusion, not the experience rank but rather the ranking in the current season)

If your club rank is around 1000, your opposing clubs will be around that number aswell and so on.

But you made an interssting point.

If they don't change the MM for the next season then it's possible some clubs will lose/use weaker teams intentionally to keep the club ranking as low as possible, but at the same time winning some to gain easy scout points. (Don't know if this makes sense but it kinda did in my head... xD)

Ideally, if your main goal is to farm points, that is the way to go.

Find a weak club or a club with not many active members (ideally you should pretty much be the only active one), so that way the club advances in rank much slower, allowing you to hopefully get matched up with games that you can sweep for max point gains.

At the very least you'll need enough bodies in the club to run the club matches (at least 8 other members to pick from should do the trick, unless you need crystal refreshes).

Of course the plan somewhat goes down the drain if there's enough high end people doing the same thing. :p

Yeah, the top 3 clubs get a cosmetic flair/icon thing.
As for whether it's worth it, that's up to the club/people. I've seen people go hardcore for things like that before.

If I understand the patch notes correctly, your internal club ranking matters at the end of the season since you'll get a large bonus amount of points, which is quite nice for a point farmer, assuming you get #1 inside your club.
Points aside though, the progression is gated by how many purchases you can make per club match season.
If you wanted a frame on each player that you could put on a field, you would need 88 weeks, assuming no purchases can be made during preseason.

please just stop this keptron

Isillio buffs when?

>that bulge
WHAT

I really don't know if this internal club ranking reward will backfire. Everyone wants them but only a handful will have a chance at them. The ones at the top will be more far ahead of the others each season. This could be bad for the clubs "atmosphere"; I think you know what I'm trying to convey.

A club can just split up for a better chance for these rewards. 600 points are 38 full wins. If you're not playing this game as a full time job this is alot.

I understand exactly what you mean. To be honest,

I think the internal rewards shouldn't just be purely based on your internal ranking, but it should be based on the actual club rank.

So for example, lets say... #1 club could get like 600 points, and lets just say each player in the club will earn that much.

I think it would "promote" more club/team spirit so to speak rather than trying to fight over each other to get more personal points at the end of the season.

Of course, I think the club system needs a bit more improvement first because it can switch to something like that. As you can notice the #1 and #2 ranked clubs have quite high points from a mix of whaling and abusing the way how club matches can be structured.

Yeah, the top 3 clubs get a cosmetic flair/icon thing.

As for whether it's worth it, that's up to the club/people. I've seen people go hardcore for things like that before.

If I understand the patch notes correctly, your internal club ranking matters at the end of the season since you'll get a large bonus amount of points, which is quite nice for a point farmer, assuming you get #1 inside your club.

report.
that's all you gotta do

I got salty that I only had to face SSS teams before the maintenance. They listenened and now put me against either SSS teams or SS teams with 11,9k team ability.

I'm starting to get some nice muscle memory starting and exiting game pretty quickly, so that's nice :)

The matchmaking should try to copy the teams you use. You're getting punished extremely hard for not using the top 4 in your club. (And for not whaling)

If I (as a 10k team) bring 4 people with 4k TA, I should be playing against other 10k/4k teams.

That way I can win the 4k battles with my lower TA allies (giving them hard needed points aswell) and battle the 10k teams with my team.

Yeah, sure, you can kill the 4k's with your 10k team, but that's still a better outcome than having to EXIT. EVERY. SINGLE. GAME. because of 5x SSS teams.

Any events that require you to win/get a certain amount of points should be postponed untill club matches are winnable...

Currently im just afking trough the matches just because of cookie event. Ill wait till they fix the matchmaking and give us some proper rewards (like a metatron themed suit) till i tackle it properly.

I would have to admit it is a bit hurtful.

I figured being matched by Team Ability would help but that could be exploited, at the same time as my team is SS with managers etc but S without them It's a bit rough facing SSS teams.

Worse still is this will encourage teams to not take their weaker team members out for a spin.

If you know how to build him, Hiro is still dangerous.

I'm having no problems with using Hiro. If I swapped striker, my team would take a drastic hit. So like I said, you gotta adapt. Nerua does not need to be nerfed in any way.

And magnus is a good enough player to be a permanent asset. I see a lot of him.

Say it with me, /ssg/.

O T P
T
P

Well this is the only way we can tell which clubs are actually the best lol.

Otherwise it would just be who plays the most.

Why? Because let's say the actual strongest club is able to win all most of their matches but doesn't refill.
However another club with all D-members are also able to win most of their matches (because they're being matched against other D-clubs) but they do refill.
In the end the D-club will be ranked higher than the SSS club. That's not how it should work. It's like League. You shouldn't complain that you can't get to galaxy with a AAA team because you keep facing SS teams in diamond or something.

It only feels like a problem right now because they changed the way it works mid-season.
Before some weaker clubs were higher ranked than they should be while other clubs were lower than they should have been because it was all rng. Next season it should be better.

There's also the fact that not a lot of players actually play the club matches which hurts matchmaking as well, which BB should fix by making the rewards for club matches better.

Also that in no way means that you're leaving the weaker players behind since the weaker players don't have to use their own teams. As long as a majority of the club is stronger then it's fine.

The matchmaking could certainly use an additional layer/condition for matchups.
Simply doing a TA to TA matchup isn't the solution either, but it can help (although it's open to some abuse too).
I do agree that the matchmaking makes it undesirable to have a large TA disparity, as the members that are too weak become a liability (essentially a 4v5 match for them).

>report
>window pops up
>get nervous
>close
help

My Club is rank 750'ish, we have five teams SS and two teams S, the rest are all D - AAA's with most being D - A.

Every match I have had since the update every team is at least SS or S that I face.

The SS teams in my Club are very sub par, they seem to be made up of the first players they were able to superb up.

I have won only two sets of matches since the update, and they were very hard fought and only when I could use a few other SS or S teams.

Your situation doesn't permit you to switch from Hiro and I understand that but if you consider what would have happened if you used Sharr from the beginning I'm sure you'd agree that you would have more success with her.

I believe Sharr and Hiro are about equal in strength
but the majority of the time you'll only see Magnus used to protect a Jin or Black Tortoise, but you'll see Nerua off color in every back line whether or not she covers the goalies element weakness.

I would still end up using Hiro. I see Magnus off color a good amount of time also. I'm using him off color.
The element damage reduction skill isn't even her best skill.

The skill that provides crit res/ca res is. So she affects every striker.
If she had a completely different skill, she may not even make my team. She would easily be replaced by Kiki.

Where would you suggest I put him? I'm using Khirel for attacker, Nerua and Yuri to give him car and HP for the goalie and Raklet for the HP and crit resist on the goalie. I don't feel like I have any room for him.

I think people get thrown off regarding the duration of conditional buffs/debuffs, especially stacking ones, since the general view of a match is as a 45 minute game.

Except it isn't.

Unless you're seriously trying to stall out the time or are in high CoD, there will never be a time when the clock goes over 20 minutes. Most of the time, it doesn't even go past 15.

What are you? Some kind of autistic retard?

Your reports do nothing to me.
They have no power. As much as you like to think I'm ban evading keptron, I haven't been banned once.

I'm going to bed see you tomorrow

-jkun

yes
its not illegal content and if anyone else looked at it it appears completely on topic and within rules

He's spamming, retard. Report.

>reported his posts in the previous thread.
>get a warning

It looks like on topic discussion you retard. If i report anymore i'll get banned myself.

I bet you're the spammer and this is your ruse to get people banned.

Janitors are humans you know.
It takes some lurking skills to realize stuff like who's avatarfagging and who's legitimately posting reactions and such.
Reporting just brings it to attention.

stop defending yourself ban evasion user, everyone here in this thread know it's you shitting up everything

>namefagging without reason
>random posts about weird game shit

He's spamming the same reddit posts over and over and samefagging.

Refer toGood night. Keep on crying discordfags

all they gotta do is take a quick look at what's going on.
>multiple walls of text
>couple small posts complaining.
bam ban

>3 hours later after multiple reports
>still here

desu I'm pretty sure it's someone from discord doing this.

>destroy ssg
>laugh at us in discord
Fucking pathetic autistic circlejerkers

Holy fuck I just wandered home and saw this thread.

Is essay spamming a thing now? Did something happen earlier that triggered this guy? Was it Discord drama spilling over?

>If i report anymore i'll get banned myself.
That gives you a legitimate excuse to head over to the IRC and talk to an actual human about what's going on here.
It's a win-win.

He IS the guy who makes drama about discord. Apparently the BR somehow triggered him hard.

I wouldn't worry to much about it, it's probably for the nite. Hopefully it'll all blow over in the morn'.

I really don't care that much to go through that effort

It's some ebin discord meme, bet they're giggling at the chaos in here like the pathetic little shits they are

I hate this fucking shitposting new meme, but at least it's easier to spot and filter than the other ones.
Also, is this backline good?

Kevin/Jin/Kiki/Silk
Isillia

Isn't it better to carry a Magnus? Leventor became a monster with his update.

Discord is crying and bitching nonstop about the essay person.

It's beyond shitty, anyways.

>I really don't care that much to go through that effort
The effort you took writing that post is the effort you need to write a 1 sentence summary on the shit that happens here.
IRC is Chatango tier braindead easy.

I googled to where this specific copy-pasta came from. It was this thread:

reddit.com/r/soccerspirits/comments/4ddonb/since_the_update_club_matchmaking_is_utter/

He is just pulling in random reddit conversations and pasting them here. How is he not banned yet?

For Levs I have Jin GK.
But Isillia GK is for other stuf like Willies or shit like that, and Vitos

Keptron triggered someone in discord and they're having a fit right now. Or maybe keptron is name dropping himself and trying to become a celeb ... No idea

Wish they keep they're drama in their safe space

>Keptron triggered someone in discord and they're having a fit right now
Uh, I didn't trigger anyone in discord. Judging by the guy earlier shitpost he apparently lost to my team and got salty to lose to a BR

>no frog face

You are definitely not Keptron. Stop pretending to be him, Jkuno.

>Jkuno
jkun x zerokuno?

proof discord is behind this.

This is their new ebin meme

So it's these faggots that are behind the reason as to why ssg is like this.

so how do we make angela good?
higher stats will help of course, but let's look at her skills

Active [Increased Win Rates II]

[Enhancement] Increases the defense by 30% and decreases the incoming damage by 15% for 15 min

Mindset II
Increases the pass effect by 50% and decreases the inflicted damage by 15%

Analyze Offense Patterns
Decreases the damage that the character takes by 5% each time an ally is attacked. (Accumulates up to 6 times)

Fearless
Increases critical resistance by 8 / 16 / 24 / 32 / 40%

And Lucian asks: "Lol, what is crit?"
Seriously, when paired up with the right totems in the backline, Lucian becomes a god.
He can easily get up to over 130 crit resist by himself thanks to stones and passives.
Throw Silk on top of it with her active, and that's 220 crit resist right there. When paired with a Kevin: ~250. That's provided that you aren't running any other totems for crit on top of it.
So, Silk makes Lucian a God, but I feel as if people are overlooking her other values as well. Especially in WW/Dark since she's pretty much the best ace for them, atm. Her passive, if allowed to stack three times, gives everyone a 45% spike in attack power. Not bad.
But her reflex bonuses is where she becomes killer. Her ace, plus max stacks of passive= 75% boost. Then, you can pair it with Inspiring 2 for a 105% boost in reflexes. And, if you're running another reflex totem... :/ well, let's just say your opponent isn't going to be all that happy if they didn't stack their line with redonk reflexes/CAR.
Also, she could work as a fairly decent stealer/ball holder thanks to her kit. I'm thinking about running her with Battalion, as I'm not planning on running her in back unless something should change, and that gives her a 75% increase in attack power if attacked, not to mention the DR and paired with other DR stones, she could be incredibly troll.
(Double the troll if a nasty stealer such as Neraizel is in the same line. If Silk didn't kill you from the Battalion proc, Neraizel will. And if she doesn't, she's going to steal from you. And if that fails, just pray to sweet baby RNGeesus for the save).
On top of that, she also works as a decent ball stealer when in the right line because the leader AI won't make her chicken out too much thanks to her insane HP recovery. She's also pretty fast thanks to "Narcissism" and if you got Neraizel's speed totem... welp.
"Gotta go fast."

>aus time zone
So the mole is either CG or makiposter...

They should just damn rework her and make her a special snowflake GK
>Active is a stacking type with lower CD than normal, increases DR/def
>One skill for HP/CR
>Skill to debuff crit dmg
>position DR totem

are Discordfags trying to set a record for getting banned by each global rule or some shit?

I guess the next step is someone getting banned for posting furry porn on here

>everyone calls me a shitposter
>all I do is post cute SS girls like Cheetos
I don't get this meme

What a mundane morning this should have been, only to find reddit giving my inbox summons.
By Odin's beard, what is this patch teaser? Patch unused? Did BB get overwhelmed by my relentless waves and demand for Mariel improvement and bug reports(the counter is at 185 for those who care)!? Angela & Mariel both get EE!?
If people are expecting some sort of wall of text from me boasting how she's going to be the Ultimate Meta changer, they'd be wrong. She is my favourite character afterall but I'm not blinded from the truth. BB still haven't fixed her skill. I can however finally turn the Ultimate Despair down to simply despair as a I pass the torch to Milky Way fans. Honestly I'm surprise she got her EE before Milky. Really. On the bright side at least you can still use Milky, sort of.
Mariel's EE Art is as grand as she is suppose to be, worthy of her Legendary status (the L is just hidden). Which begs the question what are they doing with the EE and why did they give her a EE in the first place? How could BB possibly match the art with an appropriate skill set? (FIX MAX HP SKILLS ALREADY!!)
Like I've said before, Erosion is a dead skill thanks to the "mechanic changes" and it was also her Evolution skill. Will had been nerfed harder than Effort and other similiar AB regeneration skill so if that gets upgrade it just bring it to Will II which remains absolutely useless. Crest of life gives HP recovery which is now literally the most useless stat in the game. I can speculate this might "change" into defense or something but that would not bring her viability remotely close to what she was before. So really i'm torn between really happy she is finally getting her EE but sad that her EE at this point simply puts her inline with Lynbell without a tutu.
Oh yeah, there's also Angela, I did say patch unused not forgotten right? I wonder how Angela EE could possibly compete with Lucian.

Well it was no surprise that when jkun and sillanon got off their ban that this started.

>aus time
>austime
>autisme
>autism
WEW

>stacking the only defensive stat that suffers diminishing returns

>'increases pass effect' passive

What the fuck were they actually thinking? She wouldn't have made the cut as a fucking 3* GK, let alone a 5* one. And she's fucking SEASON TWO. The players that are supposed to be better because they're locked behind the paywall.

Unless they completely rework her this EE might as well be a joke. She's trash. Her active is trash, all of her passives are trash, and her base HP is the worst of any GK in the game.

Only the poem posts got deleted
The game related spam stays

Kek

That was S A V A G E

Anyway, about Angela getting her EE this week. It's probably going to be a shitty GK just like that thunder male GK was.

Who /lazy/ here? So far I've only gathered 1,1k points.

>stacking the only defensive stat that suffers diminishing returns
Explain? The stacking mechanism is additive so that's not awful on its own, although the values are just too low for the health that she has.

Got both skins, player box, and tickets. Crystals now.

How is Asslad? She doesn't seem to be that good desu. Not like I've ever seen a good one in action, though.

>shitpost deleted
>thread dies

/ssg/ can survive on shitposts