/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

Severa is shit

It's not Flora so it'll live, no worry.

Does Nina want the movement or Rally Skill more from Niles if she's going Adventurer?

Cutest family.

She'll get Mov+1 no matter what, right? Rally Skill is probably your only option. Otherwise, more move is definitely better, especially once she gets pass.

I want this to be the first post to really rub it into those sev jerks so I'm gonna delete my post. Now they'll see just how truly pathetic they are. MWAHAHAH

I love Sakura!

>those stats
I think I should be asking that question, user.

Sevfags more saltier than waterfags, who mire in saltwater?

It's more likely than you think.

Shut the fuck up.

This is Severa and her previous granddaughter

She's shit.

So is this what birthday threads are going to be like from now on? Falseflaggers trying to make a fanbase look bad by vandalizing threads, posting them early and then telling us all to just walk away from our screens?

Post cute Oboro pcis

Kill yourself

>every thread today was a setsuna thread with no issues or flora/sevfag hostility

"Feels good.."

Seems like it, see

But user, Caeldori is Hinokas daughter!

This is my cute daughter.

>every thread today was a setsuna thread that was posted at least thirty posts early and vandalized with jannies nowhere to be found, or biased because they have shitty waifu taste

Just shut the fuck up and make a better thread earlier next time.

Severa is:
>cute
>a hard worker
>a good bow knight
>a 10/10 mom
She is the kanpeki wife material, and if you don't think so, well that's fine, but you're really missing out.

I wanna cum in Oboro!

look at this kamui

Order these from best to worst:
Divine Decree
Alight
A Dark Fall
Land Below

does she like it when I play with her hair and tell her how lovely it is?

Post those castle cards.

I need BP, VP, and accessories. Don't forget to leave feedback. Come buy a skill or something. Maybe you'll get a cute Bond Unit.

*freezes u*

Any of Severa's children will make a red haired Kana, doesn't have to be Caeldori.

There's really nothing bad you can say about Setsuna, or nothing you can say to irk her fans.

They readily accept that she's a cute retard and support her weed smoking, what else do you have after that?

Now look at this Femui

>Nicest person you'll ever meet
>Twisted fucking psychopath

Shut up Floracuck, you do the same thing everyday

Why do you keep replying to yourself with the same shit?

>Inevitable End Enfeeble Maids

>This is what Shitveracucks believe
(lol she's a terrible person and objectively garbage in every measurable way.

Why are there no fucking restore staves in this game?

>nothing bad you can say about Setsuna
>retard

Headcanon: Setsuna made all of today's threads, which is why they're broken.

Killing maids with bullshit staves or enemies on turrets is some satisfying shit

Does that make it acceptable?

user pls. This is the most obvious samefag posting I've ever seen.

Thats why i love her desu

Yes~

>Debuffs out the ass in this game that stick for up to 6 turns
>No staffs to heal them
>Only a single skill on Dread Fighter that speeds up natural recovery a bit.

thats a pretty good femui if i do say so myself

Yes, but that doesn't bother them, because she's cute and endearing and that's part of her character, and not like, water-retarded.

It's like if she were on a sitcom and her catchphrase was "Ohhhhhh, did I dooooo thaaaaaaat?" cue audience applause.

Inigo pls, it's not Severa's fault she keeps shooting your advances down for more reliable men.

What am I doing here?

There are

Happy Birthday Setsuna!

(You) after a year on HRT

Inigo deserves better than that hellspawn

>Knocking on one of her better support partners.

why would someone draw that

I suddenly want a loli Yuugiri .

>Sevshit
>Good support partners

Corrin.

Good joke.

dont bully water

Name me a bad one. From Awakening. I still haven't played Fates.

The only joke here is your bizarre water-tier hostility towards sevsev.

But Sev secretly likes the corny lines he throws at her

hi

>package with my 2nd Tharja daki shipped today
>amiami still hasn't asked for payment on the Cipher guidebook I ordered yesterday even though it's already released
Get off your asses you nips.
I wonder if I should use my r63 Corrin for my eventual FeMui run or use a gimmicky one based on Kiria.

I want to touch Setsuna

That S kinda soured it for me tbqh. I just read that one rewrite someone made instead.

>that pose
Unf.
I don't even wife Oboro but unf.

Why are you trying to bring waterfags into this and deflecting to them, sevcuck?

>package with my 2nd Tharja daki shipped today
Are you getting that disgusting DA one?

someone post oboro on a tricycle

I like Hana

Odin

>I don't even wife Oboro

Why not? Don't believe the Takumi memes, she doesn't even mention him in your supports at all and she's the one who proposes to Corn. Her Private Quarters lines are cute as fuck and she's a great mom to Kana.

touch the waifu
do it now

What do you like about her?

>disgusting DA one
You mean that one that's NSFW? No, it's just a second legit copy of the one I already have. I do really want one of this design, I'm kind of hoping the artist polishes it up and releases it, but it was most likely just a sketch for fun.

She's cute.

Have this Hana I found on twitter today.

Here is a possibly ded Setsuna

WARNING: DO NOT LOOK AT THE PICTURE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE A POSSIBLY DEAD SETSUNA

I know, but I like hinokas red better. It's more bright/vivid, just personal preference
like this?

Just don't care enough to play Birthright. I'm not a big fan of sad endings and shit, and Birthright's chock full of 'em.
Revelation sucks too in terms of gameplay, so chances are that I'm never gonna marry her after I'm done with that route. Too bad.

>Battle people online
>Destiny's randomness propels me to check what the enemy nation is during online battles
>notice it reads "Foreign Army"
>immediately realize this is the only target for Azura's skill "Foreign Princess"
Man, what an absolutely GARBAGE skill.

Okay, I'll stop, that was just an example for comparison's sake. I don't really think that, she's pretty lovely honesty, a maybe-marry-in-revelation girl. Her retardation is just bullying spread by jaded memers and not canon like Setsuna's.

I think Water and Setsuna would get along well, actually. They should have had a convo.

Wow, everything went to shit pretty fast.

WHY WOULD YOU SHOW ME THIS

>deviantart
every time

The threads are hyper shitty whenever theres less than 100 posts

Post deviantart!

last post like this, please rate my hinoka

What is the point of having two of the same ones, especially when you don't even use them?
And the picture you posted doesn't look like it's supposed to be for a daki.

All you had to do was heed the warning it's your own fault

>10 mag
it's shit

I think its only purpose is for an Azura!Dwyer so he can use it with his personal then, right?

When I eventually do get a pillow I'm thinking of switching off between the two so neither one gets worn out or damaged really fast, or maybe just keep it sealed, not really sure. And how not? It seems like a standard daki design.
>that def
Jelly