Spessmen on a spess station - /ss13g/

We're Going in Disguised as Assistants Edition

Last time on /ss13g/
>ALTITUDE WARNING. ALTITUDE WARNING
>CHAFF. CHAFF.
>Stan Rogers Posting returns, Northwest Passage is the best song
>Cervix poster runs wild, is it really Intigracy himself posting?
>Arguments over security
>Overall a nice thread, I'd give it a light 8, strong 7
>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server, running a vote script to change maps at round end.
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>Forum, ban list and logs for vgstation
ss13.moe/forum/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans
game.ss13.moe/logs

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Map renders collection: updated nightly
ss13.nexisonline.net/img/map-renders/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/87FjnR7M

Other urls found in this thread:

ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/Surgery#Reattaching_Heads
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUFF VINES
U
F
F

V
I
N
E
S

Their growth levels are too small even at good stats

I hereby claim this thread in the name of Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, Ireland and the British Dominions beyond the Seas Queen, Defender of the Faith, Duchess of Edinburgh, Countess of Merioneth, Baroness Greenwich, Duke of Lancaster, Lord of Mann, Duke of Normandy, Sovereign of the Most Honourable Order of the Garter, Sovereign of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath, Sovereign of the Most Ancient and Most Noble Order of the Thistle, Sovereign of the Most Illustrious Order of Saint Patrick, Sovereign of the Most Distinguished Order of Saint Michael and Saint George, Sovereign of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire, Sovereign of the Distinguished Service Order, Sovereign of the Imperial Service Order, Sovereign of the Most Exalted Order of the Star of India, Sovereign of the Most Eminent Order of the Indian Empire, Sovereign of the Order of British India, Sovereign of the Indian Order of Merit, Sovereign of the Order of Burma, Sovereign of the Royal Order of Victoria and Albert, Sovereign of the Royal Family Order of King Edward VII, Sovereign of the Order of Merit, Sovereign of the Order of the Companions of Honour, Sovereign of the Royal Victorian Order, Sovereign of the Most Venerable Order of the Hospital of St John of Jerusalem.

I also hereby declare that this thread carries the full authority of the Orange Order - No Catholics Allowed

>tfw no qt plasma grill to powergame with

Fourth for THE LAW

Intigracy is not the shitposter, stop listening to MrFoster.

t. Intigracy

How about I make nigger vines. A mutation of kudzu. Higher max range cap, spreads faster with higher potency but lower lifespan and endurance. If you don't improve it, it keels over after being a minor nuisance at best. hope you splice ligneus and thorns into it baby

>can't be assed playing so spawn as a mouse for giggles
>see some vox and their lawyer get arrested and interrogated
>witness such displays of competence from security such as telling a cuffed vox to put on their internals after being stripped
>after they get released they notice me
>despite thinking I was the Ling they pocket me and we go on magical adventures
>turns out the vox was the ling in the end
>dream team sticks together anyway and escape
2comfy

Just stop, Intigracy. It's embarrassing

Ded ?

>thinking I was the Ling

wat

ded serbia

ded

yep its dead

SERB?

Just stop Royal, it's not cute.

DED

Server dead?

I almost farted on the HoP's face while trying to get the disk off of him with a stolen pinpointer because he was shot, next time Nick, next time you will get my atmos gas

GROUND CONTROL TO MAJOR SERB

such a good round too.

Thought it was just me for a second.

One of them wasn't too sure just what mobs ling can transform into.

>5 minute shuttle
>good round

HoP strong.

YES? THIS IS SERB.

> Mfw Ops as AI

>OP parks us next to the brig like a retard
>One proceeds to sprint out of the shuttle to bomb the brig
>AI: Nuclear operatives have been detected

I hate you people.

>some guy goes off by himself and uses a rocket launcher to blast into the brig triggering an immediate shuttle call before any of the other syndicate members are even off the ship

I swear to god every single Syndicate round is exactly the same and it's always one fuckboy that ruins it

Literally everyone agreed the plan was to go in guns blazing

just shoot your way in and out, if you don't blow yourselves up it shouldn't be too hard

I don't think the plan included the ops blowing themselves off.

Just bolt everything external and maint after calling the shuttle. You can airlock cuck a couple into an emagged prison depending on proximity to blast doors and poor decisionmaking. You can play keepaway bretty gud.

There's a difference between guns blazing and just bombing and revealing yourself for the memes.

If they're already in there's not much you can do. You can't encourage the crew to kill them, and you can't use lethal means to stop them.

Best you can do is trap them yeah.

>tfw I was one of the last one's off the ship with no emag and was wandering through the blown up brig wondering how everyone else got in

Going guns blazing doesn't mean killing one of your own, instantly revealing yourself and planning to fight off the entire sec team by going through the brig, giving everyone the time to get the disk secure.

You should only go guns blazing if you got a solid plan, and only if you can prevent a shuttle call or kill comms to confuse everyone.

I fucking hate canadians so much

I was the guy just sort of standing near the airlock dragging the nuke, standing silently thinking about how the fuck we could possibly salvage that round

This. You can turn maint into a debauched hive of penning, gunfire and ion emagging and that's still better than making the HEY GUYS, OPS ARE HERE bombing

How did this Intigracy cervix meme even get started?

Is it because his static name is Sir Vix?

One day soon ill make my perma ban appeal dont worry guys

According to this graph, Vox shouldn't restore blood from iron, copper should. This is a great chance to add yet another downside to them. Someone get on it

>Need to re-attach someones head
>No idea how
>After some trial and error decide fuck it and check the wiki
>It tells me to do exactly what I tried (Put the head back on and then seal it, but it wouldn't let me put the head back on)
>Try again
>Doesn't work
>Give up
So how do I re-attach heads? How do I do most surgeries? The only one I know is brain removal

Yo what the fuck man

>penis worms

retractor fixoveing hemostat cautery head
you were targeting head, right?

sorry i was kind of mad i take it back

Here was our planning phase

>They don't have a HoP yet and only like two security. Let's go in quick and storm the bridge before anyone can formulate a real response.
>everyone agrees, on the ship almost immediately and we're at the station in two minutes
>someone joins as HoP
>alright, they have a HoP now, we need to adjust the plan a little bit
>should we take the teleporter or have a few people with emags?
>two people leave
>Yeah, I've got some emags. Who's gonna drag the nuke?
>I'll drag the
>explosions go off

Literally didn't even wait for everyone to leave the ship before blowing themselves up #classic

>clown's gimmick is stabbing people
>stabs me 3 minutes into the round
>fist shattered
>mfw

that's when you remove his hands

>not grabbing the boombox immediately and getting 5 emags

this is something that all other Ops should do.

Too little, too late

[21:28:49]ADMINWARN: ADMIN LOG: Bomb valve opened in Space with the timer attacher: Unknown Last touched by: RealTalkNigga(?)
[21:28:49]GAME: Bomb valve opened in Space with the timer attacher: Unknown Last touched by: RealTalkNigga(?)
[21:28:50]ADMINWARN: ADMIN LOG: Explosion with size (7, 14, 28) in area Space (225,310,1) (JMP)
[21:28:50]GAME: Explosion with size (7, 14, 28) in area Space

[21:29:22]SAY: RealTalkNigga/(Nathaniel Donk) (@228,310,1) Ghost: hahahaha
[21:29:25]SAY: RealTalkNigga/(Nathaniel Donk) (@228,310,1) Ghost: whoops my bad
[21:30:01]SAY: RealTalkNigga/(Nathaniel Donk) (@227,288,1) Ghost: I was so ready to use my rpg too

Found him.

Target head. Retractor/crowbar, fix-o-vein/cable coil, hemostat (mousetrap for this one I think though maybe wirecutters), cautery/lit welder

Pick medical doctor with the surgeon alt-title. Grab a monkeyman on roundstart and run through the surgeries until you can do it in your sleep. It also gives you good experience on assessing trauma and triaging a ruined patient.

After the second it was time to wreck him and run him through the gibber.

Nah, at best only 2. One for the stealth op and one for the heavy squad. Don't waste points so everyone can splinter off and die cause they think they're rambo. Protip: they're not

I was about to make a stun rod and break his arms and legs but then newcops and then serb died

im writing this message from a hidden location.
multiple times i have tried to confront the administration with my claims, but every time i have been harrased, across multiple ckeys (omega, tontotooktook, kingston, etc).
they threatened my family, my friends, and myself.
they're coming for me now, i can only hope you stop it before it's too late

DELETE THIS

Report that shit please

Wait, did he seriously have nukeop on and took a bomb with no idea how to use them? Fucking WOW

This is all fake and untrue and no true vgina would believe this

thanks malf, i wanted to start a medieval age

serb still dead?

what the fuck is this new "straining topological exercise" bullshit

what the fuck is even the point of playing chef anymore if i can't make shit like pic related anymore

>Grab the pinpointer
>Drop it while trying to destroy the AI core's SMES, for some reason I can't destroy it
>Slip
>Someone else niggers it, turn my radio back on
>"Who has the pinpointer so we can help?" x5
>No response

You fuck

The wiki told me that I needed to just use head on the body and then fix it with a sufur or something, but through trial and error I did retractor and fix-o, but then I did something else which I think fucked it up, I don't remember what I used but it said I was fixing the hole in his skull

Yesterday I threw a spider in the toilet then went to take a shit and I felt the spider climb up my dick the moment I started pissing.

1. Don't be a shit
2. Ask admins to turn on 'fun' cooking, aka deepfry everything
3. At least be creative if they do, else you're just another jackass who goes "huhuh I made deepfried glass and metal rods aren't I clever?"

I'm assuming "straining topological exercise" is a limit on making huge sandwich/stacking items (deep fried deep fried deep fried deep fried deep fried bread). If so, bug us and we might still be able to toggle it On/Off on our end.

>deep fried appendix soup
g r o s s

>Sit on toilet
>Feel something hairy touch my asscheek
>Panic thinking its a spider
>Turns out it's just a really long arse hair that looped around and poked the cheek

deep fried appendix CEREAL soup thank you very much

>you will never feel Intigracy stretch your insides

>sufur
wut
are you sure you're in the right wiki

STOP DESTROYING DIGSITES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET SCI ACCESS. UNLOCK THE FIELD SCANNER, TAKE A PACK OF PICKS. GET 35 PER WAR DIGSITE. JUST STAHP. STAHP DESTROYING DIGSITES.

It was done to stop 30 line item descriptions that drown the chat log. You can have the admins enable it by asking them to enable fun cooking. Make it count or don't be surprised when they fair to give a shit

Dude it's a five step process come on

You'd have to look but I think if you emag them you can go hog wild.

No I will not stop destroying dig sites

>STOP DESTROYING DIGSITES
but why

Anyone wanna erp I love thick cock in my ass

id/intigracy

send me dick pics

> no xenoarcheologist
> cry anyways
ok

>setting xenoarch so you can get roid raped by the nofun brigade
I just do it as sci

>the sperg who plays Kazuhira Miller still isn't permabanned, despite multiple bans recently for absolutely retarded shit and random killing, and recently logging off during ahelps

>tfw you will never be part of the admin metaclub circlejerk and be perma-immune

Primarily cause if you want shit you get over ten times more with an id upgrade few will oppose. Partly cause of it makes it hell on the xenoarchs who are researching a specific type of digsite and you destroyed 2 of the maybe 5 of the rare dig sites they were aiming for that were on the entire roid.

THREE DAYS FOR PLASMAFLUDD

I meant suture, I've figured it out now thanks to you guys but the wiki literally just says "attach the head"

>tfw have several thousand words worth of intigracy smut

wrong wiki

>think it's a spider
>it's just intigracy's sentient opposable stretchable penis coming at me from 1000 kilometers away for my daily cervix tickling

No you don't.

Even I don't have several thousand words of Intigracy's smut.

t. Intigracy

THAT'S NOTHING
I MAKE MORE THAN THAT IN A DAY
probably

>play warden earlier
>systematically oppress all Vox
>convince the HoS and an officer to raid a vox nest because they cut a camera

That was fun.

>When you don't roll antag

> RD uploads one-human, need to hijack shuttle
> Mechanic purges and yells thunderdome
> RD is my first victim
> Sing the lyrics of toy story's song while everyone's burning and being torn apart by the sing

It's strangely relaxing

Today I woke up to find that Intigracy had forced his thick cock into my mouth while I was alseep.

I did what any sane person would do and rode him dry.

we should get a karma system to buy antag
would be worth it for my metaclub

Want proof?

t. Intigracy

>tfw he forgot to give me cummies today
why live

Yes.

t. Intigracy

You'll have to add me on Steam for that.

t. Intigracy

Literally impossible to add myself on steam.

t. Intigracy

Then you won't get no smut.

t. notIntigracy