Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network General #2181
Last thread: Dueling Network (High Res): duelingnetwork.com/?card_image_base=http://www.xtevenschannel.com/images/card-pics/
YGOPro: ygopro.co/download.aspx
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/m/149030/find/unread/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Rulings:Fusion_Tag
youtube.com/watch?v=9KSGUVcNfZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>regionals tomorrow
I'm gonna get a shitty ratio, aren't I

Hooooly shit you people can't stop DCing.
Second for them Lunalights, waifu devotion, Marioposting and IGKNIGHTS ON MOTORCYCLES. Did I miss anything that someone always says once per thread?

>my Star Eater was Kaiju'd by a fellow Blue-Eyes player

So that's how it feels like when I do it to others. On that note I'm noticing a trend of more people splashing Kaiju's in decks for quick boss monster removal, particularly in Mermail/Atlantean decks in the Checkmate server.

Posting again because I'm curious if this will become a trend in the TCG if it isn't already.

Does it matter if you use the sticky string kaiju over gamciel?

Siding Gameciel, or even a full engine with Slumber, has been a trend since BOSH friendo.

THIC

Gamciel sees the most play because it sits at the beautiful intersection of level and attack
8 for trade-in if you desperately need it, and 2200 atk so damn near anything can run it over.

Gameciel works best in Blue-Eyes for it's lower attack and level 8 Trade-In bait. That's just me.

Fair enough, I was just curious. I've been playing online only in preparation for my comeback to the TCG irl in the next 2 months.

So will this be in the new kaiba structure?

Cum Spider bricks your hand if there's nothing to kaiju, Gamer Turtle is a Trade-In target, but I suppose both work for Melody and TT, but the gay turtle still has the lowest ATK.
Doggy Dino works too, but its ATK matches Blue-Eyes and beats Spirit's, and that's a nuisance you'd rather not deal with.

>krystal dragon

>mausoleum of white
Why do people run this?

>Krystal Dragon

for
>muh double eyes of blue
>muh burst stream

>level 6
Cyber Dragon effect or bust.
Bonus if it doubles as a stratos for dragons

>see VWXYZ Dragon Catapult list on ocg twitter
>uses 2 Fusion Tag to summon VWXYZ
Okay...
>recheck Fusion Tag's effect
>Target 1 monster you control; reveal 1 Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck, and if you do, the targeted monster's name can be treated as the revealed Fusion Monster's, if used for a Fusion Summon this turn.
>check wiki for a bit
>Contact Fusion is not a Fusion Summon, as it is a type of built-in Special Summon.
>not a Fusion Summon
I DON'T UNDERSTAND

My dad works for Komoney and he told me Crystal Dragon is a Cyber Dragon that counts as 2 tributes for the tribute summon of a LIGHT Dragon and banishes itself from grave to fetch another copy.
He's currently teching BRD to his Blue-Eyes builds to test it.

>Bonus if it doubles as a stratos for dragons

Konami wouldn't be this generous?

Would they?

>Samefag

Here for petdeks, wanting to fug Lunalights and the Brillliant Meme engine

You forgot to use hottest Dancer

it also doesn't work for marine neos, since neos is designed to cockblock himself at every given opportunity

it's probably just a case of people playing IRL and not knowing the rules which leads to cheating without knowing it

Any of you faggots want to duel on DN?

Sure. You host

Cool gimme a sec

not really

Fusion Tag apparently treats the summon of any Fusion monster from the Extra as a Fusion Summon, otherwise the official rulings wouldn't list it as valid for summoning VWXYZ

>it also doesn't work for marine neos
Shut the fuck up
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Rulings:Fusion_Tag
>You can shuffle "Elemental HERO Neos" and "Elemental HERO Bubbleman" treated as "Neo-Spacian Marine Dolphin" into the Deck to Special Summon "Elemental HERO Marine Neos".

best blue-eyes white dragon deck?

Can someone give me a Magnet Warrior decklist? Trying to make this work, but don't really know where to start.

Kaiba's

>someone else is wrong about a card ruling
>get salty anyway

Poll is closed. Results tomorrow because their are some ties I need to break.

Salty about what?
I'm just telling you to shut the fuck up since you clearly had no idea of what you were talking about.

I'm honestly surprised OCG doesn't use Burst Stream since Raigeki is banned over there and it could be nice as a searchable free board wipe which can be used up to 3 time in a duel and several times in a single turn.

I don't know what you're salty about, I wouldn't have commented if it was obvious
Did you just have a bad day?

Pleasu respondu.

youtube.com/watch?v=9KSGUVcNfZM
LOL

>speedosausage
Literally worse than Doban.

I see. Checked the JP text and it didn't say anything about fusion summon, just that it can be used as the fusion material so I guess I can understand how it could work.

Wait, so does this mean you can use Tag for AtoZ?

>Original names
no

Oh missed that part. Shame.

>so does this mean you can use Tag for AtoZ?
AtoZ asks for original names so no.

But hey, now with Fusion Hangar, VWXYZ Turbo can be a thing.
Not a good one, but a thing regardless.

I feel like when I was drunk once I read something by someone saying their dad worked for konami, and then it actually came to pass.

it: and what specific reasons would you like to impart this ban for
Bearwithit: because last time i checked a senior admin said there was no gameloss's
Bearwithit: for harrasment minor
Bearwithit: ah strikes
Bearwithit: yeah ido have tons of those
Bearwithit: >.>
s{EX} Chaos Magician: this guy called me nigga, called my niggas to the watchers, he said gtfo, He said ban me i dont care and then he only receive a game loss
s{EX} Chaos Magician: really
s{EX} Chaos Magician: also talked about masturbation
Bearwithit: self masturbation
Bearwithit: which you where doing
Bearwithit: you were self
Bearwithit: masturbating.
Bearwithit: you brought up how you topped a ycs
Bearwithit: self masturbation
Soracchi: Problem?
Bearwithit: ok
Bearwithit: i got a potty mouth
Bearwithit: but he just got a gameloss for cheating
Bearwithit: then he tried 2 cheat again
Bearwithit: like im stupid or something
s{EX} Chaos Magician: cheat again?
Soracchi: What do you believe your opponent did that was cheating?
Bearwithit: he added monkey board
Bearwithit: waited 10 secs
s{EX} Chaos Magician: i activated joker, put monkey, said thinking, change my monkey for sorc
Bearwithit: then tried 2 return monkey
s{EX} Chaos Magician: u called the admin
Bearwithit: and add sor
Bearwithit: before that
Bearwithit: i used erebus game 1
Bearwithit: she shuffeld hand
Bearwithit: i choose he shuffled again
Bearwithit: and he got a gameloss for it
Bearwithit: so im dueling him already knowing he is a cheater
Bearwithit: and he keeps tryna punk me
Bearwithit: and of course i know he is baiting me
Soracchi: Alright well I'll check the logs and be back with you both in a moment.
Bearwithit: but is till curse him out
s{EX} Chaos Magician: admin
Soracchi: Please wait patiently for me.
Bearwithit: because why doesnt he get something
s{EX} Chaos Magician: check the logs
Bearwithit: for tryna be slick
s{EX} Chaos Magician: and check the chat
s{EX} Chaos Magician: the mouth of this guy is out of control
GET IN HERE

>VWXYZ Turbo can be a thing.
Metalphosis run Painful Decision already, search V-Tiger Jet with it
Union Hangar searches you I guess the new Heavy Mech Armor? Pendulum any 2 or 3 monsters (easy), including Jet, Hangar equips Catapult, banish to summon Tiger Catapult, Fusion Tag on whatever else, reveal XYZ, banish for VXWYZ and then you can just equip Mech Armor for protection and set whatever.

Now you have a thing with non-targeting banishing and can get over certain beatsticks by just switching them to defense.

You could just cut down on the pendulum engine for Solar Wind Jammer or Brilliant Fusion, all you really need is an extra monster on the field for Fusion Tag.

You can summon XYZ with two cards

So, how do I fix this? it's basically a hanzo/traptrix combo with Kaiju shenanigans

Hosting imaginary on DN
Note is /dng/
Sorry it took a while

Care to explain?

I'm in a match. Just let me finish. Won't take long because I bricked.

secret tech time?

That's fine since I doubt anyone else is going to join

is the CHAOS MAX IS OP meme dead?

Nobody ever said that he was OP, just that he was a good card in Blue-Eyes. And his build is still viable, just not as good as a regular build.

Filtered.

>Nobody ever said that he was OP

Brilliant Fusion + Terraforming

Some dude posted it last thread.
Summoning XYZ is no good unless you also summon ABC alongside it, and unless you're playing a shitter, they won't let XYZ survive another turn.

BriFi+ the field or terraforming
Then add in the fact that you get a search off C if he goes from field to grave, and things start getting more skilled
Metalphosis AtoZ

FOR THE MEMELORDS WHO STILL LOVE XYZ DRAGON

Unexpected Dai for X cannon head, then use Hangar to search Y Dragon Head and equip Z to Y

So then 3 Breakthrough Skill and 3 Spirit Swords then?

>Its a Tewart fucks up another card episode

>Messed up a card in BOSH
>in Millennium Pack
>Now SHVI
What will TDIL be?
Or maybe even the movie pack?

What's wrong with this card?

>Alternative now reads "Must be Special Summoned" instead of "Must first be Special Summoned", or even better "You can Special Summon"

Fusion Tag works any time the monster would be used as Fusion Material, not when you would use it for a Fusion Summon

Thanks everybody

One thing I love about Worlds, is how it forces KoA to get their shit together and actually fix cards to be in line with the OCG. Even if it takes ages.

MFW Kozmo gets banned

So it needs to first be a valid Fusion Material for the Fusion Monster that you want to summon before you can actually use it as the Fusion Monster that was revealed?

No, it can be used as a substitute for any fusion material, it doesnt have to be a fusion summon, which is the tcg text that got it wrong. That's why the ocg rulings state VWXYZ is possible to summon with it, but its not here because VWXYZ isn't a Fusion Summon.

>Failed to parse server data
>Unable to connect to host

NICE PIECE OF SHIT SERVER

Dragon Dong Zorc card when?

Failed to Parse is you mate. Unable to connect to host is the other person.

>tfw duel terminals are never coming back

>Android version of YGOpro only does random battles with strangers
>it also has ads
how do you fuck something up this bad

Is Android YGOPro still hilariously out of date?

I know the iOS one is still using the November 2014 banlist

Opinons? been testing and stopped bricking (most of the time) winning even against some kosmo shitters.

They didnt finish the battle against tierra right?

It literally was updated this month retard.

aw heck, im retarded

>3 fusion
what the ever living fuck are you doing

Half of the time i do 2 fusions in 1 turn and you can only shuffle 1 per turn so 1 is always in grave.

You literally never need more than 2 Metalpho Fusion

look buddy, every 1st place build ever thats been dominating for whats almsot been 2 months only uses 1 metal fusion.

I did say that user, oh wait i see, fuck im a retard yeah cutting one for a field or a trap.

>meme piper 200% raise in price
why

Next structure deck R is confirmed to be Gadjitron dragon. GET HYPE ACADEMIA BOYS

The tcg is retarded and thinks it can be used for some draw engine for incomplete blue-eyes I assume

Remember the days of Chaos Piper decks
Those were the days man

>mfw I still encounter level 1 jank decks but nowadays they turbo out Seven Sins
Times change quickly my man

he TCG is sucking 200% dick to have any kind of draw power.
TCG places draw power over anything else in the entire game instead of card interaction

Stop shitposting, autismo.

I had you filtered before I filtered atmos, you are such an annoying cunt you know that.

>ygorganization.com/structure-deck-r-kikai-ryuu-hanran/
YAMEROOO

What the fug

Relatively. Looks like it doesn't have any of the IOV shit yet, but it has the Movie Pack.

>Ancient Gear

>geartown.dek
>after geartown was nerfed to uselessness by the field spell changes

Holy shit.

SCREW YOU GUYS SCREW CHECKMATE IM PLAYING ONLINE WITHOUT FUCKING CHGECKMATE AND DONT HAVE TO FACE NO EXODIA NO META NO BLUE EYES RETARDS

So, will the next Structure Deck R be Dinosaur's Rage?
>They skipped the Diabolos Structure Deck

yosenjus or yang zings