>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub
How to get autosummon covenants to work: steamcommunity.com/app/374320/discussions/0/357286119111456394/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4LrnsJoLDTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for

>142894447
anime

PICKLE PEE

xth for MY GUIDING MOONLIGHT

Post your cosplays

get hype

etc.

>tfw cosplay character won't be in SL range by tomorrow
>tfw playing EDH instead with friends

I am conflicted

You're still with me mate?

>no fp variant of evil eye ring
from pls
pls

Dorkmoon Covenant is working as intended again.

Why is this thing so mediocre.

FRAMEKILLER

ARMOUR

>there will never be a phase transition as good as ludwig the accursed -> ludwig the holy blade

Should I go +4 (no slab or anything) for my staff (Heretic's Staff) or should I save my materials for later? What staff should I be really gunning for now? I just beat Crystal Sage.

BUT IT WAS BUFFED

Did Lost Monarch ever kill Oceiros

I keep dying because of level 25 downscale

Because it always is?

Is the lightning buffed thrall axe OP? It seems to do as much damage as the fucking BKGA

anyone got a screenshot of those lothric priests/monks wielding their swords?

they look cool but i only get to see them for a split second

what would be a good weapon for a pyro+miracle user
im aiming for a divine flame type of character, with spells like pillars of light and sacred flame

is SL80 too low for NK for a first playthrough?
this cunt's a real bitch, and my UGS isn't helping with the slow as fuck swing and how much stam it uses

Don't insult the word mediocre now

I would like to help with oceiros. If anyone needs help with it regardless of level let me know.

why the 90% of the chests in DaS 3 are fucking mimics?, what a waste of space.

You can upgrade everything to +6 because it's 100% drop.

Whats the details on this cosplay showoff?

It does ok for the requirements. Warcry on a polearm is a bit unique. It's also Veeky Forums as fuck.

Because draft common

name a more disgustingly strong weapon than gundyr's halberd
>blow up gankers with nobrain armored charge that does like 600 damage with the followup
>armored r1's, excellent wakeup game after charge with r2
>patented roll-catching technology with ridiculous range
>spin on your heels to hit people who roll behind your first r1
Pic related I'm like 30-1 today and the only other person who beat me was also using a gundyr halberd cause bgk users are all retarded i guess

I haven't even played 3 much and I'm already exhausted at the thought of playing it anymore. I really like the design and enemies of 3 but everything feels so repetitive and boring.

Use an undead hunter charm. Puts em to sleep, grab the item and leave.
Let the babby sleep.

This game is going to fucking shower you with titanite by the mid-late game

Creatively using my VIT

>45 VIG instead of just 44
>53 STR
>21 DEX

Triggered.

It wasn't actually.

>120
Anyway, I'm glad to hear it. Going to be making a gundyr aldrich faithful invader soon and I want to shit on some nerds

easy frag

I wanted to maximize my halberd damage while also being able to use my bleed claws in my offhand to deal with greatshield users 53 str 21 dex give the halberd the same AR

don't you have to kill them to get the mimic head item?

The BKGA was supposed to hit-hard; it's a giant weapon that swings it's two-handed R1 around slower than most UGS. Adding stamina costs and taking away damage is like sending personal invites to Dark Sword (ab)users to enjoy free hits, while after 3 swings now, I'm left panting and defenseless.

I made a low level spiked mace build and it's stupendous for ganks

youtube.com/watch?v=4LrnsJoLDTE

>Connection error
Oh god, was I winning all those fights as blackiron and Vendrick because I was lagging like hell?

Don't sign your posts

Any level spiked mace build is stupendous for ganks.

Nah, you can spam em with undeads to farm for it.

I was under the impression the Black Knight Glaive is the strongest halberd, and possibly the most overpowered weapon in the game.

No, host here. My game froze oddly enough.

Starting summons back up.

Take off 2 levels from strength and put it into faith. Get the sunlight straight sword and priestess ring then swap it out and get 10% more damage/defense for zero effort

If you have 40 stamina you can also swing it 5 times 2h and have enough left over for a roll
Champion's charge is the ultimate

I got it too, host mite be kill

From has desperately been trying to keep the age of Souls Games alive by renewing interest with new games and milking it further, but each time the fanbase dwindles a little more. But no matter what they do, soon nothing will remain of this series.

Poetic Justice, isn't it?

Nah all the fights were smooth.

I had some slight lag with one of the reaper guys, but nothing major.

Host internet just picnic'd

Is there a glitch going around involving the Hollowslayer Greatsword? Invaded the same guy 3 times in a row and each time he insta-kill backstabbed me while standing at leaast a good couple ft in front if my face. On PS4 do I'm pretty sure it wasn't hacking.

Will defeating the consumed king early via killing emma break hawkwoods questline?

Which starting class for DEX/Luck?

You should copyrigtht this unique 100% orignal never before seen ultra obscure build

so don't kill them, just refresh and charm them?

I want my chest hat.

>Black Knight Glaive is the strongest halberd,
yes
>possibly the most overpowered weapon in the game.
no

Well since the other user I was helping seems to have go AFK, does anyone need help on PS4?
I'm in the mood for some jolly cooperation.

Okay

Nice. Are any of its moves unparryable?

Thief

Trust no one

not even yourself

My missions on Fenris are quite a success so far, but I've much preparation to do for tomorrow's battles.

>It's a "server shit the bed and won't let phantoms through the fog" episode

Yup, let em close and repeat.

>10 endurance
Can you even roll after one attack? Why didn't you use the knight class for something like that.

This that guy running around Boreal Valley clapping after every kill? Because same boat here. Keep getting auto summoned to his world and my connection is far from shitty so I know it aint that.

will give it a try, thanks

It has a borderline TOD combo that does like 1400 damage, but champion's charge nullifies the part of the fight where you're trying to just poke at each other while the BKG kind of has to play that part a little bit, at least in my experience. Also the charge gives you a knockdown if you do the followup, and the charge is also a godlike wakeup tool.
In reality it's enormous parry bait but dont tell anyone that

Nah, you'll find him in Abyss Watchers once you get the twinkling dstones anyway.

i gave up on my sunfriend build after this happened 6 times in a row

who is that supposed to be?

probably

>not black crystalling so the host can quit out and resummon you
It's like you don't want sun medals

does the dorkmoon cov work in the newest patch now?

DELETE THIS
IT TRIGGER ME

How

>finally got enough tongues for the fucking man grub staff

why is farming covenant items so boring
i went through so much fucking ganksquads it's not even funny

Charge is parry bait. R1 can be parried but not at the tip I think. My R2's have never been parried.

no

>tfw the guy starts lagswitching and you still kick his ass anyways because he falls into an easy pattern.

it happens on bosses that need to be activated by the host

on a few the host can drag the boss to the fog wall, one did that and the guy and me were able to kill it.
>heying at each other after the victory through the fog

TAKING ANY AND ALL TIPS FOR NAMELESS KING

If it's anything like DS2 you can probably change the notepad file which contains the banned words. INVALID DATA DETECTED YOU HAVE BEEN PENALIZED

Commissar Raging "Johnny" Fuklaw.

>I'm starting to see more and more people use full Lothric Knight in PVP
FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEE

delayed as fuck

Okay. I didn't know if it would fuck with things since he leaves to fight the Dragon with you.

Will his summon sign still be at the boss?

Yeah I think I'm done for now, Good summons.

Isn't the BKG's R1 L2 R2 supposed to be a combo? People roll out after the R1 every time I've tried it.

I bought 699 hunter charms and didn't bother to use a single one on a mimic since I thought the last one would always drop the hat like in DaS1.
Oh how wrong I was, and how hatless I am.

dont spam R1

Aww oh well.

storm king weak to lightning

nameless king weak to fire

What hollow level are you? Because the higher you are the more damage the HSGS will do.

because im not going to make a new character just to mess around with something and i'm at like a 70% win rate atm
i can get 2 attacks off that's all people do anyway before they jump back and turtle

DS2 had a file everyone could see and mess with to remove censorship. They seem to have buried those files elsewhere this time around, but kept them just as shitty as last time.