/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!oFllhCLK!sINEqVsdvsLJP4Sk_4bVNoAEMM4YA5LGjbyla7lLmkU
mega.nz/#!odtU3QpC!Ir9k4mLv3DVPZlXBf-MrmhhTxp3PIgZWJQYr0X0RRBI
sta.sh/01j4lo11n6fx
entar0178.deviantart.com/
i.imgur.com/4Swkvox.jpg
loverslab.com/files/file/1689-textures-for-sos-schlong-for-females-and-sos-equipable-schlong-unp-and-cbbe-support/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUTTS

playing tree of savior mostly
i thought maybe some of the hostilities blew over by now

HEAD
KICKED
IN

Easy there, 3Fast5Furious.

i guess i was wrong! please don't!

Have you robbed anyone recently?

Hostlities? No, it was, and have always been, a bunch of shitposters and /v/ermin who harass people for fun.

nuh uh, mostly catching bunnies or fishing recently.
i've said it before, but i'm not here to cause problems for anyone. i know that they aren't contributing anything either but the easiest solution to stop the de-railing is to get off the train entirely.
but i also said that i'll always come back

Hoshtilitiesh

bunz

Recommend me a good futa mod, /tesg/. Preferably one with an equippable penis instead of the one that gives dicks to every woman in Skyrim, including grannies.

Just set the chance to schlongify to 0% and at the schlongs to the specific NPCs you want, mang.

What hair mod is that?

Either SoS for females or just equipable SoS

/tesg/, what is the quickest route to getting thick waifus in my Skyrim?

I have just started to scrape the surface with mods. I'm also reading through links in the FAQ. This stuff just seems a bit... "Fiddly"?

KSHairdoos or the KS HDT version. The one pictured is the HDT version, which can flop around and lead to interesting pics.

Bodyslide. UUNP is generally recommended as the better option for it, especially if you have even the tiniest of understandings of how the accompanying Outfit Studio works.

Follower when??

Good morning, /tesg/!

Is it normal for HDT hair to randomly spaz out occasionally? If not, anyway to fix it? I would use them but that bothers me too much.

morning faget

Good morning!

That's so stupid and cute.

Mornin'

This is really breaking my lore

Yes? It can be reduced if you keep your fps under 60, and the fewer HDT bits going, the smoother it is. It also depends on the .xml settings you have installed. A lot of them are extra bouncy and compound the problem.

Morning, senpai!

Aw don't be like that. Ur the one that slapped a donger on her in the first place. I just want to see it.

Good meowrning.

You're the one seeing what you want to see, baka desu senpai.

Call me nuts but I think I saw something too.

I want
to
see it

So fluffy...

I can see her balls too.

Post the oldest Skyrim screenshot you can find.

I don't care what you think you saw, Mulder.

is she good at catching fish? Does she just grab them by hand or does she use a rod?
I found it. Thanks senpai ;3
I have 3 hairstyles to cycle now.

actually this might be my oldest. date modified 21/05/2013

I appreciate you spoonfeeding me, bro. This actually looks like my best option.

I shall share my delicious THICK WAIFU screenshots with you fellows, in the future.

Question: Why did Ylfa think it was a good idea to swim to an island in her condition?

not one bit, hands only. she usually ends up diving in after them and soaking her clothes
her record is two in one day

She was quite delirious at the time. Though water is shallow enough to walk.
On the other hand she was easy to spot there.

Patience is the key, young grasshopper.

Someone shoudl teach her how to handle a rod. It'll make it so much easier.

LL is down, can somebody please link me to SOS equippable schlong?

Looking to add more apprentices, eh? What have you caught Cumtears other than blowjobs?

Is there any mod for Skyrim that makes locations still level when they respawn after they are first visited?

Sup.

Y-You're so stupid and cute

I'm sorry about your lore user

Is she okay

was she healed by the power of magical elf touches?

>that face on ilx
scary and creepy, user

Have a real old screenshot of Neila.

Pain, blood loss, an over abundance of adrenaline, and whatever other deprivation the torture entailed can do that.

Yay, more Neila! She was honestly the first one of yours I grabbed when I first started going whole hog into modding. Your characters being at least loosely interconnected actually emboldened me to do the same, even if only in my head. Sorry, I'm druck an semtimental, but I've never really had my weekends be the actual weekends before so I feel required to get down on Fredas, Fredas, gotta get down on Fredas Fredas.

How to find quests and finish them off.
How to plunder dungeons
What things are safe to eat when you're out in the wilderness.
How to use handle rod. Like for fishing.
Just normal stuff that a little girl can understand and do.
She's on the road to becoming a great adventurer.

Oh and don't say stuff like that please. Shes just a little girl and she might hear you.

>mfw user gets druck

Too much dicking.

I know right

>Is she okay
She will be.
Neila is a shaman and a healer. So a mix of herbs and magic healed Ylfa's physical wounds quite easily.
But Neila sensed that she needed healing on a spiritual level too.
N...No weekends? How cruel. Please enjoy it!
And yes, I kinda neglected poor Neila a little the last months.

"You are soooo going to get your balls kicked in.'

h-how does Neila provide spiritual healing?

>people talking about HDT hairs
Did anyone managed to download pic related before it got removed from the Nexus?

>But Neila sensed that she needed healing on a spiritual level too.

>tfw want to hug ewa cause she a cute
>tfw also want to kick her in the face with an iron boot cause she a lil shit

pretty sure this is it. I got it from here so if no one has a link I can upload it.

p-please do

Oldest one I keep.

I forgot they were small files.

mega.nz/#!oFllhCLK!sINEqVsdvsLJP4Sk_4bVNoAEMM4YA5LGjbyla7lLmkU

mega.nz/#!odtU3QpC!Ir9k4mLv3DVPZlXBf-MrmhhTxp3PIgZWJQYr0X0RRBI

It's a long process involving meditation and lots of talking ;^)
Ylfa lived about a year with Neila traveling through the wilderness learning how to trust herself again. Which will be in my next screenshots.

Thank you so much user!

Very cool. I always love seeing characters interact in meaningful ways.

How much lewd did that process involve?

I've been retail and service industry pretty much all of my working life. Weekends = guaranteed to be working. I'm still in retail, but the job I do gets me the actual weekend as MY weekend, instead of in the middle of the week or split days during the week. It's really, really, really weird, desu senpai, just because of the environment I've been in. I mean, I have the same days off as NORMAL people. That's just not right, on some deeply fundamental level.

Anthony Bourdain is my Spirit Animal, if that means anything.

Hey /tesg/, had an artist draw a character of mine from the Elder Scrolls, a Dwemer Scholar. Completed today, just wanted to share it with you all. Full image: sta.sh/01j4lo11n6fx

Artist: entar0178.deviantart.com/

That's pretty good.

They did a good job. How much was it?

I am going to download Ylfa for reasons now.

Dem tiddies

Whoa that's pretty cool

does anyone here post actual gameplay

He really managed to make him fit into the setting, like he doesn't stand out as an OC- mostly like a dude that belongs there.
Looks great, user. Good on the artist.

Your character is left handed?

That ordeal didn't turn her into a lesbian, did it?

I took a lot of screenshots of comfy whiterun

$30 USD

Don't trying to h8, b8, confl8 or discrimin8 but how is that a dwemer as opposed to a random human?

I think he means scholar of the dwemer

YOU BEST DO RIGHT BY HER. I don't have an angry face to go along with how ineffectually threatening I'm trying to be now even though she's not my character and just muh non-canonical waifu's waifu and have I mentioned I'm drunk? Autism, keep doing what you're doing.

Your shtuff is aweshome even if muh autishm causheshsh me problemsh with it becaushe reasions don't ever stop keep going drunk.

...Dammit, it didn't look the way I expected it to be. Help, please?

NSFW: i.imgur.com/4Swkvox.jpg

Oh hey, you're the user who as looking for an artist a few weeks ago, right? Glad to see that you liked the guy I recommended.

I meant a scholar with an expertise on the Dwemer, not a Dwemer himself. He's just a Breton.

Put it weirdly, sorry about that.

Bitching armor, is that from Tera?

>is that from Tera?
Nah, it's from Blade & Soul

You need a patch that matches the SOS texture to your skin texture. There are some here: loverslab.com/files/file/1689-textures-for-sos-schlong-for-females-and-sos-equipable-schlong-unp-and-cbbe-support/

Get that retard mongoloid out of here