2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

Spit in my mouth edition

Previous thread 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE:(PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
pastebin.com/trd0heWM

>Recommended Games:
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/K5bvsYSG

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
mega.nz/#!ChZ3lYQD!AM4LUPDWoklrnbZK0KfOQEpsSDsW5cfqyuoBHY1MsmQ

VH Specific
>VH_160510_translated_V3.rar

mega.co.nz/#F!AFxRmIzR!0vautGm-_Dd5rQVPuoPPiQ

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

openuserjs.org/scripts/TimidScript/[TS]_Linx_Amender
rndomhack.com/2014/06/25/pixiv-ugoira/
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ177826.html
rusimarudou.com/gob.html
assembla.com/spaces/VH/wiki/Names
assembla.com/spaces/VH/wiki/Map_List
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>This game will never come out
>This guy will never release another game
At least he uploads all this stuff to his pixiv.

First for Nanako purity

amen

>Go to make a webm of this
>Pixiv animation/Ugoira ripping site is down
Well it was nice while it lasted.

First for Ashley

Did the controls for VH change, or is the prepatched a troll version? The only thing that seems to do anything is the Alt key.

not sure if the userscript I'm using did this right

It's been a while guys.
What's the current hype? Rune's Pharmacy?

>VH_160510_translated_V3.rar
Is this the latest version?

Userscript to rip the archive directly using console and automatically turn it into a webm? Or do you use some other software to convert the images?

It seems alright when I download it but it seems to stall indefinitely right before it loops on my browser, might just be shitty firefox though.

Thanks for the pictures, I was able to test the graphics and fix the parenthesis problems with companion dialogue that came with the latest patches. Expect less crashy graphics in the future.

it's one of the presets for openuserjs.org/scripts/TimidScript/[TS]_Linx_Amender
which seems to use this rndomhack.com/2014/06/25/pixiv-ugoira/

not sure if there's a flag or setting for better looping or if it's just firefox being firefox

33 hour save, level 19 Roland, +15 Cardinal robes, +10 Giant Short Sword, plus a bunch of other stuff. I've yet to reach the boss, I can usually get past the third instance of the break house. How much further is the boss past this?

Usually the game crashes when a mushroom shows up, and I have all four of the patches, so I'm at a loss.

Thanks user.

The only key that does anything in VH is the alt key. How do I unfuck the controls?

Sure, just tell me what you call those attacks in the rest of the translation and what 一部のみ refers to.

Recently went from Win 7 to Win 10, is the whole Japanese locale bit the same or is there some other junk I need to go through to run games?

Hmm, it looks like the latest 160521 patch redid a ton of the map names along with fixing some Underground Town and Jungle area bugs.

That's 700+ image files that need checking against their previous iterations.

>Recently went from Win 7 to Win 10
RIP in piece

>went from Win 7 to Win 10
There's no help for you.

I'm playing Arms Devicer and I did the request for the Goblin in the first town. Beating the Goblin locked my movement for some reason. Assuming it was just a bug I could fix by restarting the program, I saved. It wasn't. Now I've got a motionless protagonist. Any fixes for this? I absolutely do not want to start the game over.

Sorry, didn't mean to quote

It's not the end, it's possible to still play muh hentai games right?

there's probably ways and workarounds for most stuff since there's usually someone that says 'it's not that bad' when the win10 thing comes up

Hey, man. I hate being that guy but can I get a sauce on this game? Image search came up dry. I see 'Roland' in the filename but that doesn't get me anywhere.

I'm considering changing over to win 10. Will I not be able to play hentai games on my computer anymore if I do?

You'll be fine.

MSE. Do with it what you will.

A lost of older games don't work in Win10 so you have to find some bullshit workaround.

Anyone successfully run VH with wine on linux or osx?

In case anyone is interested, Goblin Worker, another game in development by this guy, got a demo. Just check out his site.

It's been awhile since I played the first what's the sequel called?

So am I correct in that Katteban version is not translated for the VH V3 translation?

muchi summer vacation

Thanks.

Can anyone help me out? I can't seem to get to Orc Kingdom Square, I keep getting an error saying it's still in development. I'm on VH_160510_translated_V3.

I didn't even realize this and I've been waiting on this one, thanks for the heads up. This game sure controls like ass though, It's weird to even move around and attack and navigate through the menus.

Does the demo only have two goblin animations, the first lady and the blue loli? The others disappear when they get knocked down.

Now that's what I call a semen demon:
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ177826.html

It's the remaining utnranslated images in Picture/char_make/OP. It just says "Not implemented". It's been fixed now.

Use KBDreset.

Seems we have to redo some images as well, like in セリフ:ななこ:奥義(vsオークロード) where "Bell" is still present.

How can I get to Orc Kingdom Square? Thanks.

Well maybe the answer is in the question. You're in normal mode? If you never accessed the square, Lavaat must give you the request for the animals capture.

I have the quest from Lavaat but when I go to the portal it tells me it's still in development.

Anybody here got a BBS.2DJGAME.NET account? They seem to GEOIP block registering with a secure code thing. It's a chinese site and I'm probably going to have to VPN to get in but just wondering if anybody has an account on hand so you can check a password for me

Meant bbs4.2djgame.net, my bad.

it's closed registrations w/ invite only by the looks of it, not necessarily an ip block

thought I had an account but turns out it was some other chink forum sites
what was the thing you were looking for anyway, just in case it was crossposted to those

I'm pretty sure it's still open because it's asking for a security code. Unless this is how they deny registrations which seems very strange.

>what was the thing you were looking for anyway, just in case it was crossposted to those

SLAVE COLOSSEUM ~闘奴セシリア~

What's a game where I can rape a cop

violated heroine

Wrong question.
You should ask where you can be a cop and be raped, in which case the answer would be Bitch Police.

What anime is this?

can't seem to find it if it's on them
sorry user

violated heroine

I've probably already checked them all.

I have the thing downloaded from this chinese site but just need the password. It's hidden under one of those little silly forum games where you have to spend forum-credits that you earn by logging in, posting hello to the hello thread, etc.

where can i get the demo?

Why is there no game where I can roam post-apocalyptic with my telepathic dog to sniff out women for me to rape?

rusimarudou.com/gob.html

thanks

>game's entire CG are basicly already in the preview pics
>there is no more

Why do I keep falling for this?

>Female protagonist
I don't want to put myself in the shoes of a girl getting raped by 20 kinds of monsters

It's about attack controls.
Enter -> Normal attack, Long press enter -> Charged attack
一部のみ must mean "Only for some" techniques.

I'll list here the other untranslated images :
in the "ending" folder : スタッフロール_01, 02 and 03
there's one in "menu" : エイア名前001
Some in "other"
Two to modify in "ranker" : ランカーW-リウンルート and ランカー-ハンテン.
In moji : セリフ:ななこ:奥義(vsオークロード), Bell -> Belle, セリフ:エルミール:ダメージ1, セリフ:ようじょ:ダメージ1, セリフ:エルミール:必殺技(ナナ), セリフ:ようじょ:必殺技(ななこ), セリフ:エルミール:戦闘不能(ななこ), セリフ:ようじょ:戦闘不能, セリフ:ミチル:復帰(エルミール) to セリフ:ミチル:戦闘不能, セリフ:リン:必殺技(ななこ)-> change ~ to the japanese one (or add long voyels), セリフ:ななこ:奥義名無しの拳c -> text out of bounds.
I don't list the map names, since we'll check that later.

I was about to get Boar princess, thanks for the warning user

In ranker, this one too "ランカー-リウンルート" It must be translated as Riunroot instead of Riunruto. You got the list of decided names here :
assembla.com/spaces/VH/wiki/Names
and instructions about making those images here : assembla.com/spaces/VH/wiki/Map_List

Maybe if the scripts are translated and let english people make their own content without learning japanese then I might pick up some dead content and finish it myself.

Violated Heroine

Still waiting on my Rin in cop's costume pic.

>Usually the game crashes when a mushroom shows up
Strange, it never happened to me before.

>Falling for 'games' that only have CG's in the first place

If the descriptions don't mention animations, it's an automatic no-buy.

damn, trying to find not super-popular VNs from a few years ago is pain in the ass

AD+ is my all time favorite and has no animations.
They are a nice bonus but not essential.

>142903039

> or is being cucked your fetish?

Being cucked is my fetish. Otherwise I wouldn't be playing a game where your entire existence revolves around being cucked like NTRPG2.

I don't really get it, personally. Unless you can read Japanese, what's the difference between just hopping on sad panda to flip through a gallery? Why bother going through some shitty D-rated RPG to get the pictures instead?

somebody help me please.

Because there is interactivity involved.
I can decide how my protag gets raped, how often and by whom.
There's also scene progression, character development and sound.

What are you even doing in this thread if you never played any of these games for more than 1 minute and don't know why they are 100x hotter than fapping to shit on panda?
Also AD+ is fully translated.

Can probably get close if you spend over 9000 hours modding New Vegas.

Do you have something else to do in the game? Because I think all you can do at this point is go in debug mode. (Type F9 and set first switch, 001, to ON.)

>Why are you here
Because I like games that aren't just shitty VN's made by people that figured out you can space out a smaller amount of content than normal VN's(Which are pretty shit by default to begin with) by replacing a poorly written highschooler story with a poorly written highschooler story spread out by a low-effort, 'borrowed'-assets RPG made in a generic engine. Now they have even less work to do because instead of having to draw all those extra backgrounds and character sheets, they can just use provided tilesets, models, and music, and cut down the amount of CG H-content because it will take a lot longer to get anyway.

Paying for shit made in RPG-maker is hilarious, and you're a complete sucker if you do.

doesn't work on Win10 is a fucking meme

I had to buy a laptop in win 10 and all my RPGmaker stuff and Nukiges and VH all works just fine

Thanks I was stuck for 2 hours, you helped me out.

Not all of them.

kek

In VH, the devs seemed to have fixed the gree rape event with Belle. They also added a new text window so the text is readable when it overlaps big sprites. yay.

I finally got to orc kingdom square and now I'm stuck at the minotaurs. How do I debug this?

>This new plant boss

I already reported the bug to the devs. There's nothing you can do atm. The square part is still in development after all.

Awesome, will commit. Do you want to do the others I listed? I could give you the translations if you want.

how do I play as characters other than nanako and serena in VH?

also is the game linear?

In the main menu hold the shift button and start a new game

wait so other characters don't actually have proper character creations?

also I got this weird fairy join my team, how do I make her leave?

But she's a gigantic slut.

Yes, and?

>he's working on two games other than Erotic Eater 2
FUCK

I think he said that he put this goblin game on hiatus. Or maybe it was that other game, I don't remember. Oh and that didn't stop him from getting into enty. I think we may have a jew in the making here.

Butakoma girls sure do make some extremely erotic expressions. I wonder how many cucumbers loli-Mikami handles on a daily basis.

>There are people on this earth that willingly go from Win 7 to 10.

Source?

Wait a fucking minute plant bitch got actual content?

Need sequel
Now

Vitamin Quest is finished?

Same, she's practically begging for semen.
It's going to be funny if she only has a really short portion of the game and never shows back up.