/drg/ - DanganRonpa General

Last thread Last thread hit image limit!

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>News
DR3 anime to be split into two parts, "Future" and "Despair"
famitsu.com/news/201603/26102228.html

Famitsu scans for upcoming DR3 anime:
i.imgur.com/tJ0SWA6.jpg (embed)
i.imgur.com/aW1rhbs.jpg (embed)

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE
Dangan Ronpa 3 will be a new anime scheduled for release in 2016.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw
DR3 Subbed PV
youtube.com/watch?v=z3imyvTO3JA

Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/fX2iAQpP

>Veeky Forums League Info and FAQ. Due by the 25th or sooner.
pastebin.com/XJHUfJs9

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3qFKC0wJ6-0
discord.gg/011ALJYoITvX6E1Kb
docs.google.com/document/d/1_rZhy-LiMrssUpp3Pf8Zwz5ia2CY1VTkulXKYwkAJVU/edit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for CxT

Where you eve got the idea about Mikan getting a child from Izuru

Fuck off

For me, It came in a dream.

There were flowers, mood music, and monkumas everywhere. Plus a lot of unprotected sex.

Its a interpretation of DR2 explanation of the UDs.

They suposedly did all sorts of stuff with Junko's corpse, from attaching to themselfes, to trying to impregnating it.

Now, fucking a dead corpse wont spawn any children, so transfering a womb makes a bit more sense.

Xth for Izuru jacking it into a cup.

The game said the Despairs used Junko's body to make her descendands, Mikan is an Ultimate Nurse so she could perform medical procedures on herself, Izuru is high up in the Despair ranks and the Ultimate Everything so he's the most likely to be deemed worthy of being the father of Junko's child.

It's really more possible they took only Junko's egg cells, fertilized with Izuru's sperm in-vitro and then implanted in Mikan's uterus as the surrogate mother. Since the embryo was created outside her body, the baby won't be related to her, and it's less risky than transplanting a womb.

Goodnight, /drg/, have a great night!

>It's really more possible they took only Junko's egg cells, fertilized with Izuru's sperm in-vitro and then implanted in Mikan's uterus as the surrogate mother. Since the embryo was created outside her body, the baby won't be related to her, and it's less risky than transplanting a womb

That's probably going to the the in universe explanation of it 2bh if they cover it in the anime.

good night Komaeda user. Take care

in order from best to worst, how are the characters at sucking dick
guys and girls

HOPE
O
P
E

Junko>>>>>>>>>Mikan>>>>>>>>Sayaka>>>>>>>>Teruteru>>>>>>everyone else

Souda last, thats for sure. Those teeth...

Brain surgeries aren't hereditary.
He's passing of the genes of a completely normal child.

Just beat Danganronpa 1 & 2. They were good games, but my question is, it worth it to play Ultra Despair Girls? I have heard mostly bad reviews from friends, but want more opinions about the game.

just play it faggot or wait until it comes out on pc and pirate it

>Pirating games
Sorry, but Im not a fucking degenerate.

So just out of curiosity how do you all think the Ultimate Despairs causes despair in the first place what would their roles be; just how would someone like Teruteru get people into despair by cooking crappy food?

ok, good for (You)

They would just use their talents to get people to kill each other. Like Ibuki's music sucking ass or Nekomaru training people to despair or Mahiru taking pictures and sending it off to people so they can kill themselves over it. And the others did similar things

Fuyuhiko being Izuru's right hand man was probably given orders from Izuru to use his Kuzuryu family to murder the leaders of the world.

I find this Junko the sexiest. I think it is the glasses.

I liked the plot, gameplay needed more polish.

Actually, as far as the gameplay is concerned, I think it had all the elements it needed to be good, like enemy variety, having to shoot enemies in different situations, puzzle rooms, riddles, etc, but the shitty aiming really brings it all down. In fact, I suggest waiting for a PC port, since there's a chance it'll have better controls

Every waking moment of my life, I want to protect and love Chiaki Nanami, the ultimate Gamer Waifu! I want to feed her kind words about how good an example she is to other gamers and make her bed every day with fresh linen so she sleeps in pure comfort. I want to always make sure that I'm there to press the snooze button on her alarm clock for her and gently coax her awake when she wants to finally get out of bed. Then I'll clean her entire game collection every week and make sure that all her discs are always in their proper case and repair every scratch in each and every CD she owns. I'll buy her every Video Game OST she likes and always keep spare controllers and memory cards for her to use if even one single button begins to stick!

And I'll make sure to buy her foreign consoles and games for every game that people refuse to localize! Like Tetris the Grandmaster 3: Terror Instinct! I'll always upgrade her gaming PC with the latest graphics cards and solve all of her driver issues that she could possibly have!

Then, I'll help her play through every Dating sim there ever was, and I'll help her learn how to beat them on her own, ensuring that she has the social skills fitting for a wonderful young lady like her!

You're the best person in this thread, keep it up

I think the game is fine for the most part, but as this user said the aiming is the game's biggest problem. You can unlock skills to kind of adjust your aim speed, but it never feels right.

I hope that they actually make another one someday. It has good ideas, but it just needs some more solid controls.

"Love Love"

>dub

played both, dub is pretty good

>tfw finally playing Danganronpa 2
>tfw Nagito
MUH HOPE
U
H

H
O
P
E

A cute!

>Do you like cup ramen?

I prefer this Junko

Fuck off bear

cutest

A super cute!

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

I agree

So she really was psychic huh

I want to love-hug Chiaki!

Dunno, maybe it was only for Makoto. Somehow her repressed memories of their HPA life allowing her to read him well. Chihiro mentions he thought he'd seen Makoto before too

Oh no

Wait, which chapter trial is that?

It was after Alter-Ego Execution

So then why "Oh no" if it isn't foreshadowing that Monokuma knows about Alter Ego?

I can't really see any meaningful ramifications of Alter Ego possessing a soul.

I want to hope-fuck Komaeda!
Chiakianons a CUTE!

I is for I'd do anything for her,
B is for her Beauty;
U is for unabated, unlimited and understated love to her from me.
K is for Kindness that she is so full of,
I is for Irresistible;
Spell it all out and you'll find you get 'IBUKI', the name of my idol!

0:13 - 0:37

youtube.com/watch?v=3qFKC0wJ6-0

Hi hi, Ibukianon! How are you doing today?

Ishimaru is the only fictional character whom I have had crush on. His death left deep scarves on my soul and they probably never let my mind to find peace.

I'm literally in love with Chiaki

Hi Komaeda-user! I'm finishing up some Ibuki-related projects I had on my to-do list, so spirits are high this morning. How are you?

You do not suffer alone here, Ishimarufriend.

We must love our best girls with all our hearts!

Ibuki-related projects? That sounds fun! You're so dedicated~ And I'm doing great as always, thank you!

Are we doing a stream today of the violent movie you mentioned earlier?

Tell me anons. Have you ever wanted to have a killing game with everyone else on /drg/? We're setting one up at the moment, so if you want to engage in a brutal series of murders and mysteries, please, consider popping by.

The more the merrier!

discord.gg/011ALJYoITvX6E1Kb

I think you should switch over to something like Roll20, since Discord has a negative stigma.

every time I see the word despair I think of Junko now

like I'm reading this article about food shortage riots in Venezuela and suddenly I'm thinking about the stupid Tragedy

I gotta stop coming to /drg/ for a while or something

Honestly, using Roll20 for a Play By Post kind of killing game with the system I've devised for it strikes me as rather unwieldy. It's not really like an actually TTRPG campaign, seems more like thematic roleplaying over time. Discord works fine enough because of the multiple channels allowing to keep stuff organized, and works in browser.

They are. Since I can't make dinner for Ibuki, go shopping with her, practice guitar with or, just about anything else, I like to hammer away at various little projects involving Ibuki so it's like I am doing activities with her.

As for the stream, it didn't seem like anyone was very interested in Lesson. Even some of the regulars were saying they'd probably avoid the movie, so I wasn't too confident about going ahead with it to be honest. I also didn't advertise as there was that speedrunning event happening all weekend, so I figured I would push my stream back to next weekend and decide during the week what I should do.

Since the speedrunning thing has been a bit underwhelming though, I don't mind streaming tonight. I can stream Lesson of the Evil if there is actual interest in that, or I can stream something else if anyone has suggestions.

Aren't there gonna be too much people though ?
Is it a thing or can we be as much as we want ?

Honestly, I'm not too concerned about having too many players at the moment.

So yes, the more the merrier.

Aww, that's so cute! I'm sure she can feel your love!

Since there's no interest in Lesson of Evil, how about you browse KissAsian and pick whatever catches your attention? I've got a lot of stuff bookmarked but since I have a boring taste, I don't think anyone'd be interested in those.

fine, It seems like fun.
had bad experiences with discord, but whatever

I'm doing this right now. I just found a Death Note live-action TV series I had no idea even existed. It's just too bad that site doesn't seem to work with taima or this would be a goldmine.

TV series? You mean the live action films, right?

Perhaps. There are 11 1-hour long "episodes", so I took that to mean it was a tv series.

Yeah, that's actually what I was trying to do last time, trying to get the direct video links to work with taima. It's pretty easy to download and reupload though, and the subs are already hardsubbed, so it's a goldmine alright.

Could you please check Suspect X? Would you be interested in this one? Also, even though they aren't crime genre or anything, Koko ni Aru Shiawase, Kyo no Hi wa Sayonara, Wasurenai to Chikatta Boku ga Ita. Sorry for shit taste.

Nope, a TV series came out in 2015.

Oh wow, it's true. And it covers the events of the entire series too.

What is this madness!?

I would watch all four of those movies. If you want to watch them on taima, you have at least one other person who would be willing to watch too.

I know, right? I'm obviously watching this now, how was I not informed of this sooner?

/drg/ plays on the Attorney Online danganronpa servers when?

Ah, those are just suggestions, I'm sorry if I'm listing too many! I really get overhyped when talking about dramas, my bad. Here are some more to choose from, just in case.
Norwegian Wood, Ousama Game, My Sassy Girl (sorry for suggesting a romcom, but it's a CLASSIC and basically K-drama 101), Library Wars, Me and 23 Slaves (Kanata Hongo/Stage Makoto plays in this), Saihate nite - Kakegae no Nai Basho, Snow Flower and the Secret Fan, Densha Otoko, Usotsuki Mii-kun to Kowareta Maa-chan, Assassination Classroom, Bakuman, China Town (Korean), Confessions, Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou.
Ah, like, if none of those movies are to your tastes, I'll look for something outside dramas.

Three Kingdoms 2010 on taima soon?

>that walk at the end
My sides. It seems to be a TV series though, and almost 100 eps too, we're probably not gonna make it through.

Yeah your probably right, how many episodes do you think would be best for a TV show in taima? or should we just stick to movies?

I'd say we stick to movies, this way we don't have to worry about regulars missing episodes (for example, if someone can only make it once every 2 weeks because of changing shifts at work) or people joining mid-series with no idea what's happening.

somebody said the other day Sonia never used her Ultimate Talent. That was wrong. Sonia can read 30 different languages and helps Hajime in the library

I'd say she's using her talent all the time. She's very refined, acts as a born leader, and has highly persuasive skill that makes people want to listen to her orders, there was a scene where she said something like "You commoner, what do you think you're doing, getting so close to me!" to Hajime and he thought that he was very close to dropping on his knees in front of her. She then apologized that she was acting as if she was in her home country.

>I'm sorry if I'm listing too many!

There can never be too many ideas. The movies you suggest all look good to me, I would watch any you decide you want to watch. I've seen none of them, and I admit I don't watch a lot of film so I'm no good at prioritizing what to watch first and stuff like that.

Well taima is available 24/7 (minus any site downtime) and it's available to anyone on /drg/ who wants to stream. As it stands now it's only been used for scheduled/advertised movies as well as a few hangouts where a group of us just share youtube videos and such, but there would be nothing stopping someone from, say, streaming a certain show or "block" on a set schedule daily, weekly, bi-weekly, or whatever if that is what they wanted to do. The only thing about TV shows is, as Komeda-user said, if it's one where missing an episode makes it difficult to follow, it could be hard on those who can't make every date. If it was a show or an anime or something where missing an episode isn't that big of a deal, I could see it being more successful.

She also demonstrates her talent when giving orders and commands to the other students!

I'm most intrigued by Usotsuki Mii-kun to Kowareta Maa-chan at the moment, the summary just left me wanting more! Hopefully the acting's good, it's got 88% on asianwiki so it should be at least decent. If that's okay, I'll upload it to dailymotion!

>Usotsuki Mii-kun to Kowareta Maa-chan

Oh yes, that one sounds very intriguing. There's a manga called Lying Mii-kun and Broken Maa-chan too. I'm totally down to watch that!

Post the download link

would you watch danganronpa if it became a live action tv series?

Absolutely yes.

This will happen and there's nothing we can do
;_;

for those who have webms of the stage plays, does anyone have any of sonia, i'm curious who they got to play her

Have hope, user... We gotta believe ;_;
The dancing webm from earlier, sorry, forgot to make more. She's cute though.

Jamie Natsuki

Hi, Komaeda-user! How are you?

oh cool, she actually looks foreign

Here's the torrent from /aog/'s pastebin.

docs.google.com/document/d/1_rZhy-LiMrssUpp3Pf8Zwz5ia2CY1VTkulXKYwkAJVU/edit

Hi hi! I'm doing great, thank you for asking! I'm having a "treat yo self" day today, so I'm in a super duper good mood~ How are you?

I have a headache, so I'm not feeling that well. x_X I think I'm going to sleep soon.

Air out your room and get some rest, take care! Hope you feel better soon!

Oh god, I just realized Nagito's the one that convinced Mahiru to play the Twilight Syndrome Murder game

Why would you want the lesser Junko

She's a pathetic wannabe

>Dunno, maybe it was only for Makoto. Somehow her repressed memories of their HPA life allowing her to read him well.

Could be because of their middle school days?

>Chihiro mentions he thought he's seem Makoto before

Maybe they so happened to have bumped into each other on a field trip in middle school? Even if different schools?

And thank God for that. She then dies and we never have to hear her "muh men standards" again

Did you do her FTEs?