>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub
How to get autosummon covenants to work: steamcommunity.com/app/374320/discussions/0/357286119111456394/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10043551/r
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/24856
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post phantoms you would summon.

>Summoned into what I assume is a fightclub as a grape
>Turns out the host wants help clearing out the Aldrich beats guarding the Archdeacon
>I used a red soapstone so I can't
He used a seed so I could, but that was kind of weird. I don't think he was a new player because he knew exactly where the illusory wall was even though it was hidden, but he used a red soapstone to get someone to help him clear the beasts?
Weird encounter, fine enough guy.

nigga look like old snake

Nigga look like holy warrior Palpatine

>I don't think he was a new player because he knew exactly where the illusory wall was even though it was hidden, but he used a red soapstone to get someone to help him clear the beasts?

there's a sign at the floor there
the beasts are the most challenging fight in the game if you pull both

could be pretty fun with 2 or three players on NG+

Any twink builds I should know about? I've been thinking about low-level invasions, since 60+ is essentialy a parry-fest.

>my post ends in 27
>yours ends in 72

whoa....

BKG twink build
raw ASS
raw Creighton with lightning resin
dragonslayer's greataxe 2h with k***t ring

True but I mean the wall was up still but he ran straight there ignoring everything else.
Also based on their health I don't think it was NG+ and I'm lvl 93 so he had to be pretty high level.

SL 64/+8 a good idea for aldrich or are the SL or weapon already too high?

Also what level is the Event going to be?

SL80

64 is probably fine, better off at +6 or +7 though because the weapon range is inevitably going to be nerfed

posting for righteous drake frustration

For aldrich or the event?

event, aldrich is around 50-70

made me lol

Aldrich has the worst members. Every single one i've seen is a tryhard faggot who'll run towards enemies the momemt he starts losing and wait for another one for summoning.

Then i start making a run for Aldrich and

Oh I don't mind remaking the character if they change the range. I really love playing through das3.
But for now aldrich it is okay then?

>got killed by a Faithful mid post

>catacombs
>smouldering lake
>demon ruins
>profaned capital
>kiln of the first flame

Did From run out of time again?

tfw

So I've been soft banned for a while now, can't do the family steam thingy because my DS3 key is Russian. In any case I've been playing this game without any invaders and shit for a while, and now having people invade me because of the "dsg" password if fucking refreshing.

Just got invaded and my ass handed to me by "bloodbourne" with the dragonslayer spear.

With all the cut shit in the files, I guess so.

Every game is unfinished.

If people actually try to put everything in a game they want and want to polish everything you get developments like duke nukem.

>having people invade me because of the "dsg" password if fucking refreshing.
password doesn't do shit for anything but summon signs

see

Only one that is actually extra disappointing is Profaned Capital.

When you first enter and see the text come across your screen you are like: "THE Profaned Capital? The one in the trailer? Holy shit."
You then go through the doors expecting a huge ass dwarf style city to explore but instead get instant fog door.
The hype for the other zones wasn't so big, so they are nearly not as disappointing.

Well then how the fuck did I get invaded?

Question
Can regular & posion throwing knives stuncancel spells in pvp as easily as the kukri can
Because if it takes two knives ill just stick with the slow kukri for punishing mages

You aren't softbanned, it's a server bug where you get put into an empty server for up to 72 hours. It reverts itself, but it's a lingering effect so you're going to get put into an empty server on occasion.

They are """aware""" of the problem.

So at what SL should the prisoner's chain come off? Or does it even matter?

What's the strongest katana in DaS3? Would it be worth it to go past the softcaps for more damage? I presume Refined is optimal, but I'm not 100% sure to what degree which infusions are beneficial for each weapon type. Gotthard's is best Heavy, so maybe Katanas are like that too?

>4 manning NK
What a clusterfuck the first phase was.

>anna konda

You basically keep it as long as it's benefiting at least two stats before their diminishing returns.

I am soft banned though, I get the message when I open the game.

you can get invaded, that's why it's a softban
you aren't banned from playing online, you're just placed in a pool of other softbanned players

>charizard
i played with that guy today

>That giant watery area by the Distant Manor Bonfire
>Oh wow its fucking nothing

If you dont kill the bridge beast it jumps down there, dumbass

Hey niggers, come to profaned capital. We have onion bro host and a lot of shitty cosplays.

Oh I finally get that one blood stain

On my first playthrough I saw a bloodstain getting picked up in that water area and then being spit down and I had no fucking idea what killed him and was scared as shit.

>If you dont kill the bridge beast it jumps down there, dumbass
Sorry I wasn't such a fucking shitter that I couldn't kill the beast when i first saw it

Jesus nobody gives a fuck. You are not special.
Most people here killed it on the bridge. You fucking asked.

I only know it because I have seen it in playthrough on youtube.

>You asked
Someones a baby grumpy pants.

related strawpoll.me/10043551/r

thats fucking nice

I keep having a dream of Sulyvhan trapping me in a house and killing me in the dark once I open up the door to outside. Attacking him doesn't seem to work. What do I do so this ass hole let's me sleep on peace?

What a waste, a massive area for a chance fight.

Still some fucking dick came as dark wraith with his incredible dark sword

PC or PS4?

>finally achieved SL1 Darkwraith

I am assEater btw.
Love you all fuckboys.

PC

So it looks like there are really 2 ways now to do a mage build
Either go full glass cannon and run around trying to one shot people with soul stream and obscuring ring but sacrifice so much vigor that one dark sword r1 and its over
Or 2 and this is my new favorite since the MLGS is now doing 300 a hit at 45 int at SL 65 is go magic Knight
MMagic Knight sacrifices attunement so less spells I'm talking 3 max even 2 but putting points in vigor and int and only using the MLGS to compensate for duels and have a few spells to back you up like flashsword / CSS/homing crystal soul mass and you have the vigor to not just take a darker sword but even beat it one on one
Just a thought and granted this only makes sense if you want to stay around 65-70 SL but thanks From for bringing the MLGS to the forefront of mage builds

Why hasnt From made a forest of suicides inspired level yet?

>cosplay event
>be creative
Oh jesus christ this is going to be horrible.
Like OC characters at conventions.

no kidding, I invaded him today too. At crystal sage. Cut me off as a red phantom with critical battle.

SPAMMING L1 IN PLACE OF GESTURING OR USING WOOD CARVINGS IS THE LITERAL HIGHEST FORM OF CANCER

SPAMMING L1 IN PLACE OF GESTURING OR USING WOOD CARVINGS IS THE LITERAL HIGHEST FORM OF CANCER

what is the minimum vit requirement so havel dont fatroll?

with RoF+2 Havel +2 and Prison

>rpfags

"Havels Cousin"
"Havels Mom"
"Havels Brother"
"Darkmoon K***htess"
"Gotthard"
"Darkwraith"
"Sirris of the Funless Realms" (feat Estoc)

good fight geralt, didn't expect both of those firebombs to hit me
time to bring my third character for the event

with or without the weapons?
with the weapons it's insanely high, like 90 vit tier

87, just checked

You don't have to be a roleplayer to appreciate that somebody took the time to pick and use a gesture or something. I fucking halfass it when the host just waves his shield at me rapidly and then sprints off to his death. He's clearly a shitter.

wow... 87 lel
fckin hell there goes my cosplay

I respond to gestures by buffing

You kinda do have to be a huge faggot though if it upsets you so much if someone just wants to fight.

I respond to buffing by duel charming or turtling

Your move user

It is not a cosplay if he is not fatrolling is it?

Throw a firebomb. Attack me. Don't vomit your spastic garbage at me.

It makes you look like a moron. I think less of you and will be less inclined to put in effort in co-op or be reasonably honorable in pvp.

I respond to duel charms by buffing again or rolling

I respond to turtling by turtling

How? You are the faggot in the gesture.
If someone like you thinks less of me I take that as a compliment.

>I respond to duel charms by buffing again or rolling
Oh so you're a stubbornly passive piece of shit? Okay.

I outplay you while you're buffed. I win.

btfo user

Can anyone give a brief explanation of how darkmoon summoning works? I'm mostly wondering if:

1) I'm wasting time sitting around waiting for a summon and instead there's something I can actively do, even if it's lay summon signs

2) Which areas are best for which level? I'm 95 sitting at grand archives and outside pontiff bonfire cause i heard you get more for aldritch faithful

pls respond

>host wearing white ring

>white ring
>wear white ring if fight is a FFA

>double check if host is still wearing white ring
>still wearing white ring

>go down and fight
>host starts throwing shot at me
>both players focus me
>they kill me
>bow to eachother & heal up

HELLO?

Okay someone tell me what's going on here.
I sent Greirat to irithyll, then i sent patches after him, after that i killed the Demon king and patches returned, Greirat still died.
Patches had all union pieces.

>If someone like you thinks less of me I take that as a compliment.
Are you white trash or something? That's some redneck garbage if I ever heard it.

well the one on the dragon area wasnt fatrolling.

Different user here, you're clearly a fucking loser.

He wasn't?

>tfw not creative
Just showing up with Hodrick, Aslatiel, Alva and Lautrec builds cause im shit at being creative

I still gesture, but I think of L1 as like a "get ready, I'm comin' fo' dat ass, nigga."
Clearly, your ass has been had many a time.

Did you save Seigward?

>Different user here, you're clearly a fucking loser.
The only loser in this scenario is the person who is not only proud of his poor manners, but actively attacks others for pointing it out.

I just don't like you or how autistic you are.

Can you spawn Giant Seeds by sending red spirits home by entering the fog? Or does killed invaders count towards it if you kill them in other player's worlds?

Also
>spawning just in time for a free ear
Feels alright, man

I didn't save siegward.
Patches can save Greirat if you don't buy the union armour pieces from him. I have done this before. But for some reason it doesn't work now, this has happened twice in a row.

Oops, sorry i forgot.

I never spam L1

I just see L1 spam as someone who doesn't want to waste any time or got shit to do.

yeah, you can check it out.
ds1 was fatrolling but here he was jumping here n there like a rabbit

To be fair this one also took more damage and had no poise.

Why do you think "I don't like you" is important enough for other people to read in the thread? I don't get it man. First of all who cares what you don't like or dislike, second of all Who fucking cares your both autistic for taking an anonymous interaction mildly seriously can't you two take this to your devaintart or fumblr or something

Are you guys 15-18 or what
Even 12 year olds call each other faggots and then move on until someone gives up

And I'm sure one of you faggots is gonna reply to me with a smarmy reply just to make the other person feel bad and feel like you had the last word

get a job

The only time it's acceptable is if there's currently an invader nearly or fighting an ally. A carving is pretty much just as fast though.

in theory, if patches still has seigward's armor after you've had seigward save him in irythil, you can send patches after Greirat in lothric castle to save him there.

I haven't heard of anyone successfully saving him in lothric castle though.

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/24856 might work

true, man havel is dead

I parry you and riposte
gg

Has anyone tried sending him there after clearing the place?