/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10268619
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tharja a best

Severa is shit

Tharja's a cunt, Rhajat is much better.

Whoops, forgot about them, but yeah, they count as well. Hell, let's throw in Ryoma in there because he's also a Swordmaster like Hana and Hinata.

Both are equally great
So are Robin and Henry, and Morgan and Noire technically.

Oboro the best.

Dori is a-dori-ble!

If Tharja and Rhajat were in a life-threatening situation together and you could only save one while the other dies, which would you choose to save? You can't kill yourself and only one of the two can be saved. You don't have time to flip a coin or whatever, you have to choose on the spot or they both die.

Cutest family

Dori's red face!

She's blushing because she's thinking about her handsome crush!

Which one? She crushes on every guy she comes into contact with.

I've been asked questions like this about Noire and Morgan too, and I ain't answering them.

who's her crush?

Based Frecklebros saving the links.

Its not fair, just how much damn art will this family get?!

She's cute and I like her.

Takumi makes me happy!

Good job, now both are dead and the blood of one is on your hands forever.

Why do so many people commit suicide in this fucking game?

A lot. Please don't blame us, Takumifags are a friendly bunch.

Post those late-night castles.

I need your after-hours BP, VP, and accessories. Don't forget to leave feedback. Come buy a skill or something. Maybe you'll get a cool Bond Unit.

Thanks for all the points. I'm halfway there for VP, but still need the Boots and Visitation Seal.

I want to make a dori smut since she has none
what should the setup be?

Because they know it sucks and they want out.

She doesn't crush on every single guy.
She fixates on one at a time, becomes depressed when its clear she has no hope, and right when she gets over that one she falls in love with whoever she next finds attractive.

This hot af hunk. She just gets so flustered when she sees him stretching.

Post your:
>Birthright waifu/husbando
>Conquest waifu/husbando
>Favorite movie
>Favorite vidya (other than FE if that's your favorite)
>Favorite album
inb4 whining

I'm glad.

she realizes that since she's never had sex with anyone, it's something that she isn't perfect at yet. this makes her very anxious, so she picks out one of the 2nd gens in the army that she doesn't necessarily have romantic feelings for and practices fucking him over and over so that she can be good at it for her husband when she marries.

Characters can be whoever you want.

Honey moon sex with Corrin?

I'll see to it that everyone who feeds this user (You)s will regret it.

No, Caeldori loves me!
ME!
E
!
why would she love her cousin that's gross

There's nothing in the game stopping her, sooo..

Mitama
Leo
Her
Fallout: New Vegas
Don't have one

Good night /feg/

I love you

Fates is known for its advocacy of cousin marriage.

>Severa goes for a surprise visit to see her parents, decides she wants them to meet her daughter
>Her dad mistakes Caeldori for his wife and starts coming onto her
>Caeldori is too shocked to say anything and stop it

Cousin-loving is canon for Corrin, it would be pretty hypocritical to prevent others from doing it.

>Caeldori is too shocked to say anything and stop it

More like it's instant love at first sight all over again and dori is ready to get grandaddy-dicked.

Anyone know the name of the music track played in the Ninja Village during chapter 10 of the Hoshido route?

>Setsuna
>Nina
>Ed Wood
>Trouble in Terrorist Town
>pic related I don't care what you think this album is perfect

>corrin sees cordelia, mistakes her for caeldori
>same thing happens with them
>the next day they're at each others throats, trying to kill one another
>caeldori and cordelia are just shocked and horrified
I mean, why would she love shiro, she has corrin...

Chad always wins baby, don't question it.

Shiro is married to Nina.

But Chad was always worse than Astohl.

>Ch.5 Lunatic

Welp, time to accept that I'm bad at tactics

ausfag ehre, are the euro and american version wifi compatible?

Have Hinoka and Sakura mother Midori and Asugi so that they can then marry each other for some double 1st cousin incest. Specifically illegal in North Carolina!

I want to give camilla a wedgie and smack her butt

Any time I go through Birthright, it usually only takes ten to maybe twenty hours at most. And by the end it's just Ryoma and his wife, me and my wife, and... maybe a few other units?

Any time I go through Conquest, I have an actual team and everyone actually pulls their weight. I also end up taking more time because I actually have to think about what I'm doing.

>Chad was always worse than Astohl

I just bought both Fire emblem Fates.

I will start with Birthright.

Boy or Girl avatar?

Don't worry. Shiro is a total bro, he'd probably let you have Caeldori, like he lets Hisame have Ophelia and Dwyer have Mitama.

Girl

female avatar gets jakob who is better than felishitia but who do you want to marry

>Mitama
>Leo

Added

Well it's true. Thieves can't even promote, why bother using a kid that's a pain to level up when I can just use a guy with higher defenses to do the thief stuff?

What's with this one moron constantly pushing this headcanon?

>implying I won't threaten to make him dragon food after the first time he tries to flirt with my wife
that son of a bitch would lose a finger every time he looked at her a way I don't like, to hell with what ryoma thinks
>shiro
>a bro
he's the kind of guy who would steal your lunch money then sell it back to you under the guise of "helping you"

More importantly, why are you letting it bother you? This is only going to encourage it getting posted even more.

Takumi / Scarlet
Leo / Beruka
Don't have one
Don't have one
Raised by wolves

>when I cheese the game it takes a shorter amount of time.
>when I don't cheese the game it takes longer.

Stop the presses.

Th-thanks

And in Conquest?
Does the relation with Camilla change?

It's actually simpler than that

>easier games take less time
>harder games take more time

The map designs in Birthright don't lend well to anything other than waiting for enemies to line themselves up to kill themselves against you.

Whereas I actually have to figure out how to approach each map in Conquest.

No
If you're a girl, you can marry whoever you want and still have all the kids. If you're a guy, you can only marry a Corrinsexual or one of the kids to get a full roster.

>finally get to the boss and miss the killshot 3 times at 65%

Time to accept the fact that I am unlucky as will

The maps in Conquest are just as simple. Don't kid yourself.

I guess you really cannot kill Ryoma.
He beat his invisible dad in the dragon rampage chapter after surviving for 6 turns.

You mean there is more guys?
So to balance it and get all the kiddo, I have to choose a girl?

There is too much character in this game.

You know, just saying someone's argument is wrong without offering any counterpoints is a pretty bad way to get people to come around to your point of view.

No, if you're a boy you can still get all the kids if you marry Reina or Scarlet (Birthright) or Flora (Conquest) or if you marry one of the kids (both).

You should read his supports. Ebin chad memes aside, he's a really swell guy and is too nice to be a chad.

You know what, you're right.

They are practically the same. I'm gonna go solo Conquest with Xander now.

watch out for mages

Talismans and the Guard Naginata, my boy.

If you want all the kids, it's either that or a Corrinsexual, but the kids aren't as broken as they were in Awakening, so feel free to get only the ones you like or none.
>Guard Naginatas in Conquest
You could at least have said Hexlock Spear.

>weapons and items don't have unique icons in menus, everything looks exactly the same as determined by what category of item it is
>revelations boss quotes are almost all generic, barely even any unique ones for Corrin

It's the little details that had no effort put into them that confirm how soulless Fates is.

I really like Scarlet. She's a cutie.

>there are people out there, mostly on Tumblr, who are waking up every morning and putting forth a lot of effort into making original pieces of art for themselves and others to enjoy
>they acquired these skills through years of practice and dedication
>i'm sitting here posting on /feg/ from morning till night and often all the way through the night into morning again, too lazy to even actually play the video game

I wonder if this type of situation is the cause of my depression, the result of it, or somehow both in a self-perpetuating cycle of inferiority and stagnation

The cutest.

I'd provide her with plenty of sticky magic gunk, if you know what I mean.

how about this for the smut
>caeldori confesses her love to corrin, he reciprocates, queue spontaneous confession sex
that, or
>wedding night sex with Caeldori trying to take the lead after reading a lot of "novels"/asking her mom for advice to make sure it was perfect.
who should be her mom? I'm leaning towrd hinoka/selena for the classic reed

I am utterly clueless as to what could possibly be construed from that comment.
Please elaborate.

>tfw I really like her and some other characters and they all constantly get shitposted here

Stop liking terrible characters then.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________semen

>tfw I really like her but she's locked to shitty Hoshido

Goddamn, I have a sixth sense for these things. Woke up in the middle of the night just as the last thread hit the limit.

Not going to be visiting back as much while I'm finishing Conquest (you're next, Ryoma), but I'll be back in full force when I start Revelations.

>Tfw love the Hoshido girls way more than the Nohr girls
>Conquest's maps give me a huge boner and Birthrout's bore me to death
>Revelations mixes boring with irritating and Royal-circlejerking

>muh maps

>Hoshido
>reinforcements for 20 turns straight
>but it has Oboro

>Nohr
>doesn't have reinforcements for 20 turns
>Oboro is only an enemy

>Revelation
>Annoying shit like the stealth map just to get some fucking Boots
>Kaze's worst route by far

I just can't win.

So uh... I hear you guys really like to smash...

strawpoll.me/10268619

Do you play a FE character?

Got you covered, user.

>Revelation
>Two-thirds of your 1st gens are either shit or require massive grinding to be mediocre or passable

I play them all. But mostly Roy.

I was super big on Ike until Corrin dropped. I still like him a lot, but Corrin is just so gud.

I also play an Olimar and Yoshi that might make you wanna tear your pubes out.

I main palutena