How do I get a job that pays at least 100k a year?

How do I get a job that pays at least 100k a year?

Go to school

Get a degree in a valuable field and then some experience

What degrees are good for that? I don't have any passions to pursue and I hear a lot of "STEM is a meme" comments because of how many kids are jumping into STEM degrees.

Kneepads is the way to quick riches

Stem or business

Business

>make product
>sell for 1 dollar profit
>sell 100,000 of said product.
Orr....
>Make a product
>sell for 10 dollar profit
>sell 10,000 of said product

I dont know why noone believes in themselves here.

That's not a job, he asked for a job

Thanks for the great "advice" by the way.

>Just sell a lot of things for a small profit or less things but for a larger profit!
Really insightful, thanks so much, really makes me think

Stay poor pleb

It is if you make it a "job"

that's the basis of business, learn it, live it, or stay poor

Welcome to Veeky Forums where everyone want a stem degree and the Veeky Forums donsnt matter.

>job
>paying $100K a year
Shit man.

>Stay poor pleb

But your advice is literally just saying "Just sell someone a lot and make some profit on it, bro". That's completely useless

What do you personally sell?

Kill the president of the United States

>that's the basis of business, learn it, live it, or stay poor

Thanks for the useful vague advice

let me guess, next piece of advice will be learn to daytrade and buy trump coin?

do you need someone to spoonfeed you a business plan? if you want to make $100,000 per year, either gain skills and expertise that are valuable enough for an employer to pay you that much, or start a business that sells enough products or services to net you $100,000

I'm not OP but your genius "advice" is completely worthless. He's asking for which jobs have a high likelihood of making more than $100,000 relatively quickly and instead someone is saying dumbass shit like "Just sell 100,000 things for $1 profit, bro".

>either gain skills and expertise that are valuable enough for an employer to pay you that much, or start a business that sells enough products or services to net you $100,000

Genius. You don't say huh

>Welcome to Veeky Forums where everyone want a stem degree and the Veeky Forums donsnt matter.

Over half this board is unemployed by the way.

if you were looking for millionaire business owners you might want to look elsewhere than an anime imageforum

I work in pharmaceutical sales OP and make six figures. I had a bachelor's and about 2 years of B2B sales experience when I got it. I'm 25 if that helps any too.

>your genius "advice" is completely worthless
Yeah, can't you just make with the easy answers already?

OP was clearly asking what field or degree is most likely to earn him a 6-figure salary as soon as possible.

Saying something like "U need to have skills that maek da employer pay u $100k or u need to make a biziness that sell thing that people want a lot to a lot of customer" is just vague bullshit. It's like "Just think it and u can achieve it"-type shit

go to school, study something that is very important, engineering is a no brainer, otherwise some sort of science, make sure to look up the types of jobs (and pay) corresponding to each. people who study business end up unemployed and on this board.

>as soon as possible
You made this part up, right?

Now THIS is an answer.

Have connections.

#I'mWithHer