/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f4jgjADsR1q3vjxS4SvLBaqvvnAcr0Pxg4ggs6_wObw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Flockmod
flockmod.com/owg

>Hero Animated Short Info
playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20119621

>Pharah "Mission Statement" Comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/pharah-mission-statement

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bPbuNuWjzSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nth for secretely miring your homie on his leg day

xth for hidden gem

Xth for traps

xth for chests

Post canon sluts

Referential palette swap alts when?

racist image made by racist artist

When the French stream starts? They would have a stream, right?

>Cant understand the concept of being civil with neighbours

>Calls someone else detached from reality

When will she be added, bros?

So during beta i made the observation that OW had a very interesting hero balancing.
There are heros that are so easy to use that even shitters can be effective with them, while those heros fall of in utility/power the more skilled the players in the match are.

So what are your hidden gems that need skill to unleash their true potential, what are the shitter ones that are overrated?

Rule 34 when

>gem

ONE DAY
N
E

D
A
Y

SLEEP TIGHT, ROADHOGERS

Until you mentioned it I never realized it. I forgot he was black. Honestly, him being black doesn't really sit well with me.

>wanting a loli hero

Disgusting.

>loli
never

Please stop over analyizing the game user

Winston is one of the easier characters in the game with a relatively low skill ceiling and yet he's still great at high skill levels

>shitter ones that are overrated?

Literally Bastion.

That's because he's not black - he's mexican

Hes not black god damn he's hispanic

>REYES

>who is D.va

Guys this is really important!
What does D,Va's panties smell like?

Hopefully not, because it looks retarded as fuck. Which one of you autists sent the original picture anyway?

>Honestly, him being black doesn't really sit well with me.

that's racist

Consistently shitty and abusive male role models, really. I was beaten and molested by multiples of them in my family. They were all shitty, poor drunks and druggies that beat whoever they felt like. Most of them spent a lot of their time in jail. By the time I grew up I couldn't even be male or look at myself in the mirror without hating what I represented. It was freeing to just live life as a female. I transitioned at 18 and was taking hormone treatment at 16, so I don't really have manly traits to contend with save for a huge dick.

It would have been good to just "not be that way", but despite the multitude of therapists it didn't really change. Childhood trauma is assdicks.

Same as everyone elses

Sweat, potentially mixed with fart and maybe a little blood/urine

>was going to post my 65% on Mercy after 11 hours
>blown out of the water before I even do

zarya is annoying as shit I'll give you that

cheetos and moutain dew

>Dva
>loli
Are you joking?

D.va is a borderline loli and is actually legal almost everywhere. That monstrosity looks like it's 10 or 12

>whitewashing a dark skinned hispanic

cmon now

>Over analyzing

Can there even be something like "overanalyzing" in a vidya general?

I understand childhood trauma can have a huge impact on your psyche but surely you must have understood that assholes in your family arent representative of the male population?

Didnt you feel even a little bit determined to show them up and be a better man then they were?

We should team up then. We could rule the world together.

This thread already has

>loli faggotry
>panty smelling
>blogging trannies
>race baiting

How do we fix /owg/?

>D.va is a borderline loli
No she's not? Do you even know what a loli is?

wait 48 hours

A lot of people don't know that because they don't care about the lore. I bet you most people don't even know his name

ignore posts, do not reply to these posters.

I know, I ask too much. Free bait is hard to resist.

Wait for the actual fucking GAME to be out

youtube.com/watch?v=bPbuNuWjzSQ
OMFG

release game and hope the shit posting quiets down

>How do we fix /owg/?

answer is always the same

release the game

it even rhymes

*61 hours

Build a wall and keep Meiposters out

There's literally nothing wrong with the first two.

Sure i do

>I don't know his race
>so I just assume he's white

racist

By removing the niggers

Yeah, I know and knew not all men are like that. It wasn't some conscious choice to hate males and hate being one, it was just... there. I don't know how to properly convey it, but if you're a straight man you're not gonna be happy licking another man's fartbox, you know? You're just not. You're not built that.

In contrast, I'm doing really well in life right now and have been for a while and I feel like I just skipped over that trauma. I was able to move on and live my life. I may not be a better man than they were but I'm a better person, as I provide for my family and have a pretty fulfilling job.

Concisely explain what the term loli entails.

is that really what everyone elses smells like?

>Unironically using the term whitewashing
Kill yourself. Please.

>D.va is a borderline loli and is actually legal almost everywhere
Where the fuck is a 19 year old illegal?

>Reyes
>Dark

THIS ISNT YOUR BLOG, STOP BAITING AUTISTS INTO ASKING YOU QUESTIONS, FUCK OFF TO TUMBLR OR TALK ABOUT THE GAME

Oceanic bros - what region are you playing on? Blizzard has lumped us in with 'The Americas' but not sure if Asia would be better

Who's the purest?

He wanted to know. Futhermore, go eat shit you assfaggot. I bet your mom still tucks you in at night. I bet you scratch your balls then sniff your fingernails to take in the pleasant aroma.

Is this what happens to all Veeky Forums threads? They get infested with low mental age attention faggots that bring in normie tier backstabbing and drama?
It's honestly disgusting how far this place has sunken in such a small stretch of time. I'm just glad when the game comes out I'll never have to come here again. I had a lot of fun waiting with you guys but I feel like the fun is over now.

Hawaii here, probably going to just run with Americas and tunnel my connection for a bit better ping. Although I had no lag or anything during beta with not tunneling so im not worried. Have you tried Asia?

>Reyes
>NOT dark as fuck

pic related

in fact when he was first revealed in some artwork people were calling him black UNTIL info about him being hispanic was revealed

tl;dr nice try racists

Bastion

Reinhardt

pharah because of her prosthetic vagina

>He wanted to know
BECAUSE YOU WERE ATTENTION WHORING

Here's a question user, why did he know you're trans?
BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE TO BRING IT UP, BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO MAKE EVERY FUCKING CONVERSATION ABOUT YOU EVEN WHEN ITS TALKING ABOUT A GAME

This is why people hate you.

Who gives a shit

Correct

Nobody hates me. Also he was talking about his trans shit long before I said anything. Nigger.

I never played the beta unfortunately. I'm in fucking sydney so I might be screwed either way. Do we know whereabouts the Asian server is?

>Nobody hates me.
I hate you

Winston

this triggers the waifufag

No you don't.

Has some serious anger issues user I don't know about that one

why do you trans faggots always gotta make it about yourself. i just wanted to talk about video games.

I'm a tranny, and I hate you too.

THEN YOU'RE BOTH ATTENTION WHORES RATHER THAN ONE OF YOU
REMOVE

Korea.

Who cares. If you don't know his race you have to assume something

Psychiatric treatment of transgender people has recently received attention in media and medical literature in response to strong international campaigns for depathologization, organized by transgender activists. The debates grew even stronger surrounding the drafting of the 5th version of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), which resulted in the replacement of “Gender Identity Disorder” with arguably less stigmatizing “Gender Dysphoria”, as well as current drafting of the 11th version of International Classification of Diseases (ICD-11). Psychiatrization of gender variability has been criticized as nothing more than social control, on the basis of poor validity of diagnostic criteria, cross-cultural evidence, etc. Focusing on global theoretical issues, the analysis of many authors uncritically examines the impact of the diagnosis on the lives of transgender people; in particular, the legal and political contexts, especially in countries outside the USA and Europe. While social stigmatization associated with the pathologization of trans expression is central in these debates, the experience of transgender people in psychiatric institutions is less often discussed.

In this article, I will discuss the way the existence of the diagnosis “Transsexualism” in any form, both current and suggested for the next revision of ICD, leads to psychiatric abuse and negatively impacts the lives of transgender people in Russia. I will first discuss the historical background and legal framework in which transgender people seek a diagnosis. Secondly, I will describe the experiences of transgender people in psychiatric institutions, obtained from online accounts. Finally, I will discuss the ways in which different models of depathologization and may possibly impact transgender people in Russia.

>This is why people beat trannies to death in bathrooms...
>They have their own containment board and still infect everything

Also, I gain zero satisfaction from attention on an anonymous image board. God help you if you do.

Should i? I mean regardless of what i say you're just gonna call me faggot and say that i'm wrong, aren't you?

Loli is depiction of little girls in sexualized manner. But its often used as a term to refer to prepubescent girls in general

>I gain zero satisfaction from attention on an anonymous image board
Good, so stop making conversations about you and we can go back to video games

>Just keeps replying to them

Do YOU want the attention, user?

HOW WOULD YOU NERF MCREE user?

We can talk about something else. For example, D.Va's backstory: it is stated, that South Korea turned to manned mechs after that big-ass kaiju robot starter hacking the unmanned versions. But does having a pilot prevent from hacking the mech's control systems?

I thought she was 18, desu, and there are countries where 19 is the age of consent. If she's 19 then yes, she's legel everywhere i guess

Nah, you're alright, why would I shit on you? This isn't really /b/.

And how is D-va prepubescent? She looks like a pretty mature woman to me, with her wide hips and firm bust. Not to mention the fact that she's actually 19.

I'm not even going to go full /a/, trying to describe what Loli means, but really, D-va is not a loli at all.

I think that if we made McCree a trans character he would be played less and people wouldn't call for nerfs as often.

Reinhardt and 76

which countries are 19, user?