pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW

>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Booru:
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRs

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/oqk3pb2tnaelhe2/Heather Starks.rar?dl=0
youtube.com/watch?v=QQPGtzmStq4
youtube.com/watch?v=EUvpMhw5ALw
youtube.com/watch?v=qfCa3LQieNo
youtu.be/uJDJpkVRnCs
youtube.com/watch?v=lAIGb1lfpBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bamp.
More story posting nao.

Cut the shit, Kiddo.

"Don't call me that.."

Do you even understand how serious this is? Your the only living suspect tied to a double homicide. You need to start talking now, Nimmo.

"If you don't get your finger out of my face, it's going to be a triple homicide.."

Threatening an officer of the law is a serious thing, maybe you should take that back?..

Damn, the Behr family have god-tier genetics. I have never had a single offspring of theirs turn out ugly.

Why would I want to wife any other Sims when I have Candy and Yuki to give birth to every child in the game?

Is the redhead available for download anywhere? (please no gallery, as I'm a freeloading pirate)

If your innocent, Nimmo, you shouldn't have to worry about talking. Why where you out in Oasis Springs on the night of the Biker Butchering?

"I was doing Peyote, and the ghost of my dead cat, Chairmen Meow, guided me through the spirit world to find the truth of my reasons."

Ugh.. I've been trying to be nice, Miss Nimmo.. But you just can't work with me.. Lets take a look at your file..

>this general is still alive

Good lads.
I'm not playing the sims right now but it's nice to see the thread up.

Aggravated assault!

"He he was a total dick.."

Minor Arson... ARSON?!

"They asked me to mow their yard.. So I used gas.."

Public urination, Indecent exposure, property damage, thief, defacing government property.. It just keeps going on and on. You know there is enough here to perk some brows in this station. I could probably get you locked up for a month.

"Where's Lyd-"

Detective Hariot isn't going to pull you out of this one. You either start talking or I'm going to go file some paper work..

Me either. I'll get her zipped up and get her mods together. But give me a bit.

We're doing our best to keep it alive.

>If Heather is so sure this girl isn't the killer, then why is she having such a hard time getting her to talk.. If the girl is innocent, then why go through this torment?.. Unless..

"Why were you in Oasis Springs, Kimberly?! WHY?!"

"I was digging for fossils!!"

Beep Beep Beep
>Text: She's protecting someone.

Excuse me, Miss Nimmo. I need to step out. Don't go anywhere..

"Can I get a smoke or something?.. I have my rights n'stuff.."

You write down why you were in Oasis Springs and I'll see about that smoke.

dropbox.com/s/oqk3pb2tnaelhe2/Heather Starks.rar?dl=0

Just drop the trayfiles in your trayfolder, and the mods in your mod folder.

Who would she need to protect? The girl doesn't know many people in town, no one really likes her really.

"Well that's good then. We have a much narrow search then. She would likely be protecting close friends and family.. Who does like her?"

First person that comes to mind is Detective Hariot. She's got somekinda thing for Kimberly.

"Romantic?.."

How would I know that? It's not like I have dinner with them. But I doubt it, Hariot is married to a totally different trouble maker.

"Alright, what about family?"

Uh.. She's got a Father and a Moth- There is a death on file. Seems her mother killed herself, shit.. I kinda feel bad now.

"I'll never understand suicide.. Why can't people just wait for their death like normal people.."

She also has a brother, Calvin Nimmo.. No arrests, no charges. Seems we only have him on record because of a child abuse case.

"Child abuse..?"

It would seem Debra Nimmo had some questionable charges on her..

"Your free to go, Kim."

Buzz! How you doing buddy?!

"Not bad, I got into the softball team. Its pretty exciting, ya know?"

Totes! So tell me, whats going on. Why is Red all over me like flies on a moist garden gnome?

"You know I can't share police information with you, Kim. Your going to get me fired."

Come oooon, Buzz. I won't tell anyone..

"Well.. You didn't hear it from me. But there have been a string of murders, and your our only suspect. But I don't think you did it. You gave me my best friend."

Thanks Buzz, how is your cat doing anyways?

"Lazy and fat. You need a ride home?.."

Now that's an OP image I can get behind. Or press my head in between. Yowza!

Lewd Intermission, because my brain don't work no more.

>midday nude diddle session

It's a proven stress reliever!

/tsg/, help me out

I have a couple of legit Sims 3 expansions, the megapack with everything downloaded and am currently thinking about at least trying out Sims 4. Would it be worth it?

I've been playing Sims for the lesser part of at least 12 years now (played Sims 1, parents bought Sims 2 close to release and faded S1 out, I bought some Sims 3 special edition when it was released) but I've been very considerate and against buying Sims things since I boycott EA for their mishandling and, in all honesty, fucking disgusting policies on other games (Hello ME3 and Battlefield!) and their own studios.

I'm not sure if I'd even buy it BUT, as someone who really really liked Sims 3, is Sims 4 worth trying out or should I just stick with what I have?

Give Sims 4 a shot (pirate, don't buy). It'll never hold a candle to Sims 3 at this rate but it's still good for a quick Sims fix when you don't feel like dealing with S3's technical issues.

What technical problems, actually? I can remember very little (it has been a few years since I last played, admitedly) but what I remember is that, some problems and lag aside, it ran quite well.

I'm not trying to be snotty, so apologies if I seem to be, I'm legitamately asking so I can prepare, if necessary.

It most noticeable with loading times. S4 loading times are typically only a few seconds, as opposed to S3's which can be several minutes or longer depending on expansions and mods installed.

that's the spirit

post obscure songs you listen to while jerking it to sims in this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=QQPGtzmStq4

Because that's a thing..
Mine youtube.com/watch?v=EUvpMhw5ALw

She's trying to tell me something.. I know it..

>"I dug more into this Calvin guy.. Seems he spent some time in therapy, because of the child abuse."

>Sounds like the right thing to do.

>"The problem was, he's a self mute. As in he chooses not to talk. So you could imagine how therapy would go."

>"He lived most of his adult life in bridgeport, after his mother killed herself."

>That's a bit odd.. Why would you leave the remaining family you have, after the person who abused you all your life dies?..

>"I don't know Finn, Im a detective, not a therapist."

Two of the same things, love..

youtube.com/watch?v=qfCa3LQieNo

The things going on in that video don't look very hygienic.

>"GIB FOODS NAO!"

>"Wonder if he's even in town.. I mean if he was, that would be a pretty good lead.. But I wouldn't have enough on him to bring him in.."

>You know, I am an investigator, I can actually help you out. I'm very curious myself about him.

>"No, don't go poking around. You'll get in trouble."

>Well 'poking around' is what I do best. What are you going to do, cuff me to something?

>"Fine, Finn. Do whatever you want. But don't expect me to pull you out of a mess if you find yourself in one."

>I've been in thicker messes then this, love, and I pulled myself out just fine. Try to ignore the chemicals in your brain that are trying to stop me from going. I'm not going to get hurt, your not going to lose me.

>"What are you talking about?.. Just, ugh. Go you idiot.."

>No one keeps a house this clean.. I've seen hospitals dirtier then this place.. He hasn't lived here long.

>The fridge is just about empty.. Cupboards are bare.. If I wasn't so sure, I would say no one lives in this building.

>No paper trail on his name, address belongs to someone else, probably pays them out of pocket and under the table...

nice n' slow boner jams

youtu.be/uJDJpkVRnCs

you're*

>It doesn't add up thought. For such a chaotic nature, why is this house so kept. Because he doesn't live in the house. He doesn't eat, rarely sleeps, steps soft enough leave no marks on the wood.

>Raised in an abusive environment, doesn't eat or sleep much, the need to write down his thoughts at such masses..

>I need to call, Heather. I think we got our-

uh-oh.. Here we go again.

Come on man, I like your writing and your characters, but if you just fix this one little thing, they would be so much better. Please?

What do I do with the Game Time settings in MC Command Center in order to have more time to do things?

I think you have to shift click on a computer or something. It's been a while since I messed with it.

benis

"Alright.. I deserve that.. Listen man! Wait! Im unarmed! Im sorry! I'm just.. I'm just trying to get by ya'know?.. My kids are sick.. Please don't hurt me."

>He's lying.. He's been following us all night.

"I'll just, you know.. Uh leave man. Please don't call the cops, my parole agent will have my head.."

>I could let you kill him.. No, not here.. I can't have signs of a struggle in my house.. Let him go. The cops are already looking for us..

"Start from the beginning, kiddo.. Slower this time, please."

It was like a couple months ago, alright? Those grease monkeys broke in and dragged me out of bed. They were off about the whole "You owe us blarg blah bleh!"

"And why didn't you tell me this sooner?.."

Because you've been so up and down about he who shall not be named, and I didn't want to worry you anymore. Plus my brother kinda came out of nowhere and saved me in the end.

"You can say his name, Kiddo. Your brother, he just showed up and put down your captives.. That doesn't seem odd that he so easily did it?"

That's the problem! Ever since he moved into town.. Lydia.. I'm worried.

"About what? What are you worried about? Kiddo I've never seen you like this before.."

I think he's the one killing people, I think he killed my Mother..

Woo, someone's gonna die tonight!

You broke into his house?!

"Well, yes. This time I did break in. But hey I got some DNA when he came up from behind me."

You fought with him?! Goddamn Finn! What happens if we get into his house lawfully? What happens when your DNA shows up?

"It would only show up if your looking for it, you wouldn't do that to me. But again.. I got some DNA, little bit of hair.."

I can't use this, it was gotten illegally! My god! You idiot you could of been his next victim!

"None of the guys in forensic owe you a favor?.. Come on, your a pretty woman. You can get them to run a sample.."

"Yeah, its a match. Ran it three times just like you asked. Who ever this John Doe is, he's been in at least two of the crime scenes."

Marcus, I can't thank you enough for this information. Listen, can we keep this between us by chance?

"I'm not saying a word, I like my job and I'd rather not lose it. Just don't get me fired and I won't throw you under a bus."

Well I'm still going to get you your ink pens. I'll see to it.

"Yes, please. These cheap ones dry out way to fast."

So how far are the lewds going with the Sims 4? Last I heard loverslab did some breast expansion mod or something.

Slow. There are some lewd pose mods out there, few couple pose mods. We got erect weenouses and nipples. If only people would releases more lewd pose packs.

Honestly, I think we're a tipping point. Ever since Andrew Poser came out, people have been making more and more pose packs, I have one pose pack that even has a lewd animation. I feel around the corner its going to snowball and we'll have tons more.

benis

You were right, Finn. He's our guy.

"Alright then, what's our course of action then?"

Well we need to get him lawfully, so you won't get thrown in jail and I won't lose my badge, that, and the case won't get thrown out in court.

"Ok.. How do we do this your way then?.. Everyday he's out there, another person in this town could die."

I'm not one hundred percent sure how we can get a DNA test on him.. Unless his Sister decides to talk, we can't relay link him.

"What about a sting? What if I camp him for a few weeks? Catch him in the act?"

Well I can't stop you. But you would have to call in suspicious activity before you did anything.. If you get what Im saying.

huh, I guess the go to school mod was the one preventing me from joining sims at the hospital or at their job.

also Liongrill went into labor, have some weirdly-fitting music youtube.com/watch?v=lAIGb1lfpBw

My brain don't work no more.. Please standby.

Just...why..why must you make everyone pregnant. It's creepy dude.

Some people got a pregnant fetish. Some people like eating the ass.

There are even people that worship women's feet.

>some people like eating the ass
Why did I read that in an Italian accent? My fucking sides hurt now.

>Why did I read that in an Italian accent?
Cause you secretly want that spicy meatball? I don't know

>Why did I read that in an Italian accent?
I don't know, but you've made me imagine Mario saying it since I've been replaying Super Mario 64.

Much obliged.

Coming down with a case of the vapors are we?

Great game. I love it so much I imported the rumble pack version from Japan.

I'm not sure why, but every time I decide to play Sims 3 I eventually get bored and my character suddenly turns into Genghis Motherfucking Khan.

So, I have to wonder. Kids look like a mix between their parents. So, in theory, if I were to keep fucking everything that moves, would the gene pool gradually become smaller and smaller over time until a dozen generations later there's just a bunch of clones of my character running around? Has anyone tried that?

pls no, I can smell the Axe body spray through my screen

It's worth a try.
I tend to create new families pretty often, so I'm not the best man for the job, but it'd be an interesting experiment.

bump

bump. Currently creating some TS3 characters in 4. I think I need a male hair. Searching for CC is a chore.

Which ones are you trying to make?

The two in the foreground: Leo's children by different mothers. The story isn't focusing on them right now, but I'm curious if they'll walk on set at random. Writing coincidences like that into the story is funny. It's how Leo ended up marrying his waifu in the first place.

If Erika hadn't walked into a nightclub randomly when I was taking screenshots with the Castle twins, she may have ended up as the prosecutor Wayne's waifu instead. That would have made her "you'll fall for this bullshit GUARANTEED" Robert's mother. But that didn't happen.

I'm looking for a hair for Jack like the one pictured above. A lot of the male hairs I'm finding look emo to me. I did find one of Morrigan's TS3 hairs converted over though, pic related. At least it's not a total loss so far.

What kind of job would Betty get?

>page 9

Alright I'm done. Jack and Amanda are children now, but I customized their appearances so they'd look as much like their TS3 adult versions later on as they could. The reason why:

>2040: Diana Bates is acquitted of murder
>Prosecutor Wayne Godfrey goes insane during the trial
>His son Robert learns of this and swears revenge against everyone tied to the case.
>Rob-Mart is founded in Pleasantview.
>Late 2040: Jack Castle is conceived, Leo's child by his sister Lauren.

>2041: Leo marries Erika Scott. Their child Amanda is conceived. Lauren breaks up with her brother.

>2051: Robert banks 100,000 simoleons from Rob-Mart and moves to the Bridgeport metro area.
>A new branch of Rob-Mart opens in Magnolia Promenade.
>Jack and Amanda are both ten years old when he arrives. Pic related.

>Next up: The cult of Robert is founded.
>Tragedy strikes the Castle family.
>The infinite loop is broken.

bimp

Something in the performance arts, maybe playing music. Or at least a sexy secretary.

Jesus Stev, what took you so long? It's bad enough I get dragged into driving your stupid ass, but you gotta waste my time on top of it?

Blow me Anastasia, I had to find a clean shirt or else mom will bitch at me about it.

You actually own clean clothes? I was under the impression you were mugging hobos for your wardrobe.

GrrrrrrrJUST DRIVE!

So, is my Aunt Emma as much of a raging psycho as her half-witted son or were you just an extra-special boy?

What's your goddamn problem, huh?! You're being extra shitty today and there's no way it's just because it's that mexican's birthday.

Rick is cuban you moron. Do you ever listen to the shit I tell you? And yes, I am on edge. Kim is getting into trouble again.

Well, why don't you two just go ahead and fuck? Just strap one on and go to fuckin' pound town on her and she'll smarten the fuck up. Seriously, you could just be all like "skeet skeet, kiddo!" and she'd spooge instantly. She's obsessed with you.

>Seriously, you could just be all like "skeet skeet, kiddo!" and she'd spooge instantly.

What?

Seriously Stev? Kim's like a kid sister to me. Fucking hell this is gonna be a long trip..

There is nothing wrong with worshiping feet. The only thing wrong is the Infadel that don't.

Look Lydia, I told you 100 times, there's a goddamn sulfur plant on the way here, I didn't fucking fart in your car

So help me Stev, I will kill you in your sleep if you fart in my father's car again...

There's my little troublemaker! So what's your surprise, did you get a new girlfriend?

Eww, come on, don't you recognize her, mom?

Wait..that red mustang...isn't that...so you're..

Anastasia McCloud...but I go by Lydia now...er..nice to meet you..Aunt Emma.

Well dressed.
Clean hair.
This one isn't a total bish? Then why is Stev such dick? Oh he wants to be.

Maybe Emma and Janet swapped kids and that's why Stev is so jaded

Oh my word...you're alive! I haven't seen you since you were a baby...oh you've grown into such a beautiful woman, you look just like your father!

Hah! You hear that Anastasia, you look like a dude!

>you look like a dude!
She's got the body of one, too, and not in a good way

wow

I'm going to get all weepy here...I've always wanted the two of you to know each other and be close. I was so devastated when I heard you and Edmond died...

Yea..we had to fake our own deaths to get away from some pretty bad people my dad was running from...plus..he kinda broke me out of juvi at the time.

Well..the important thing is the two of you are together now. Hey, let's go talk over there, shall we?

>Why is she so happy that me and Stev are together? This is a bit weird...

You clearly have no taste.
I like the buff lydia with a hint of penis.

Stev..so..since Anastasia's alive and the two of you seem to live close..I probably should let you in on a secret I've been hiding. You remember how your father used to treat you...

Oh I have taste, it's just that it's not for someone with the body of a ripped preteen

Yea, how could I forget? That fucking bastard...

Well Stev, you see, I think he might have known something that I kept hidden from you...