Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10269745
twitter.com/AnonBabble

time when gnolls were tall as humans

I'm about to grind out Hero of Shattrath

wish me luck

ur a faggot rofl

Hope you fucking die you fag

all these alpha icons are still used in game 2002 shit, 500x500 pixel icons when?

how do people even play pandas?
your lower body is just a box

Good moaning wowg :3

Xth for big banda pvpers!

dear GOD that ass!!!

PLEASE sit on my face! I'll pay gold!

strawpoll.me/10269745

THICK

>ralph
>posting straight couples

gold first
i dont even play a panda

Wut?
Smaller sub guy clearly has fabulous facial hair as well.

how do we go from this

I'm right on the edge, PLEASE, panda goddess!

>sub bottom
>not a woman
Facial hair doesn't make you a man. It is a straight couple.

>be 686
>kicked from mythic dungeon
o-okay ; ;

to this

>Flirting with Caleb, a draenei player, pretending to be a girl, pretending to be a panda

wew

>not 700 at the minimum after 2 years of the same content
noose your neck my fella

>not being 700 from pvp gear
..?

Why dont you have 700 or 710 from assram?

Anything below that seems utterly dumb since you get welfare pvp gear

Oh it this meme again, i am fine with those "Straight" couples then ;^)

dumpin

I wish you wouldn't.

I just got back to the game :(

A-Am I c-cute?

>go to timeless isle to farm pets
>theres players camping every pet spawn
>its full blown cross realm

JUST

Looking to resub again

I decided to roll an undead warrior

What professions should i go for?
Do professions even matter?
I thought mining+engineering

Or is it better to go mining+skinning for that dosh?

that tail ring skews according to your body motion.
so obese the laws of physics warp around you

pandas, off yourselves.

better off masturbating to anything, /gif/ is more entertaining than WoW at the moment and it's free.

But if you insist on playing WoW.. before Legion, then don't bother with professions. They're all worthless at the moment.

Farming dugeons is literally better income than farming. And I mean, literal income. As in... pure gold. no need to AH the shit you collect.

I DID SOME THING VERY WRONG

Did you forget to kill yourself?

AHHHHHH

Are any crafting professions at least kind of fun?
What about inscription?

Adorable!

>professions
>fun
>World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor
Nope.

Don't waste any time on them until Legion.

Sluts aren't cute.

yes

>Fallaa leaves
>Thread dies
Nice one wowtards

Fuck off

>blaming a single person for everything
Havent i told you it is the masses that are the problem ;^) ?

That fact says a lot about the non avatar posters desu

But no, the avatars are the problem, am i right ;^)))
Not the dumbfucks who fall for it

Well shit. I really enjoyed leveling professions along with my regular levels. Guess I'll do secondary professions then, can't go wrong with that

Is there any indication that Legion will fix professions or is it just word of mouth?

>never played WoW
S-should I try it?

Yes, a ton of shit to do in this huge world.

Go on a private server and see what you think.

Question about resubbbing:

I quit playing during Cata. On blizzard's site, you can only buy "World of Warcraft" for $20 which includes levels 1-100...if I buy this, I'm set and won't need anything else, right?

And what's the monthly fee at this point? Still $15?

I've been playing it leveling herbing and inscription over the past few days and the difference between WoD and Legion is astounding

You get alot of quests from drops and herbing and you're sent around Azeroth + out into the Isles for quest items alot

10 years of content, choose full realm

Yeah WoD is included in the whole package now.

There is no Lv90 boost though.
Only Lv100 boosts for £40 or $60

Is this "too late to join the party" meme real?
Nah, I would rather try it on trial. I dont mind subscription, payed for aion, swtor, wildstar, tera...

Okay thanks. And having not played since Cata, I'm wondering: how are battlegrounds these days?

what is worst race/gender combo

As they used to be. On my realm, Alliance almost always wins. Guess it varies though.

>tfw HUNS is your GF and you love her very much and wouldnt have it any other way

im the luckiest man alive huns ty for being my gf

undead monk... yeah I tried it -_-

>too late
No user that meme is not real. I am a wrathbabby and even back then i too had the same doubts

Just play and enjoy yourself, that first time is an absolute blast i think

filled with bots and multiboxers

did you even read what i said you degenerate filth? i said race/gender, not class/race you fucking idiot. you moron. you god damn amateur. fucking kill yourself

>Is this "too late to join the party" meme real?
Nah, it is a great game if you are new. But it has 2 major flaws as a game.

It does a shit job at telling you about the lore, so for actual immersion you would need to read 1-2 books or audibooks, the chronicles that came out is great for that because it is a huge simple summary of pretty much all history.

And it doesnt teach you very well how to play well, i am afraid you often times have to read and google stuff, especially at higher level stuff like pvp.

Honestly, the world is fucking huge though, i would suggest just trying to learn a little about the lore and then slowly level reading quests and stuff, some areas are more interesting than others. It might take you a lot of time though since leveling is kinda slow without boosted gear aka heirhlooms.

Oh and dont be surprised if some edgy hardcore douche gets mad at you for not being top or good in wow or because you simply havent been playing for years to have full herihlooms and stuff, especially in fucking 5 man low level dungeons where literally nothing matters

male pandaren

this should be adapteb by blizzard by defualty, old quest tabs are way outdfaytedd should BEN UNPDATHERD YEARS AGO0 THE WHOLE WOWE UID SHOUDLD GET SOPMEALRTERNATIUVES FROM YEARS AGIO THEY HAVE DOPNE ANY UX SINCE 2003

Dont listen to Male pandaren have the most fun playerbase.

Some edgelords here just get mad over them cuz muh Veeky Forums furry hate

NO please no blizard

Thanks guys. I actually like reading about lore. I read tons of articles on wookiepedia because star wars n shit, guess I have a new universe to explore.

>this isn't possible
metzen....

Do you actually get this upset when someone has an opinion differing from yours? Are you unironically using the term "edgelord" in relation to pure taste and opinion?

I think you might be mentally ill, user.

>user

thats clearly ralph, the worst poster in this thread

why are you such an autist huns

misspelling shit on purpose stopped being funny a long time ago

Oh if you like lore like star wars then i think you ll are gonna like wow as well, i rly like both universes a lot.

I would suggest chronicles for starters because they are literally a summary of wow's history, then you can choose what you want to read, there are many books.

And also there are people like nobbel87 i think that talk a lot about wow lore

user, i dont like females in general or some races, but you dont see me going around saying they are the worst thing ever ;^)

So if you are affected enough to post negative about it for other reason other than to joke then i am afraid you might want to look inside

but furries actually are awful scum you retard

please help

let me out

xd

So, I come here occasionally, I don't post, I dont interact, I don't join your guilds nor play on your servers. I just read. These threads are like a huge culmination of retardation.
The last time I visited these threads, huns was being BTFO'd by EVERYONE in the thread. Now it's this panda retard and huns is forgotten/accepted(?). Everything that happens within these threads totally go above my head. I literally have fuck all of an idea what the fuck is going on. It's the literal embodiment of the gif with donald glover walking into the burning room with pizza. It's seriously that bad. I don't know how you guys interact with and play this game at a serious level with retards like Ralph sperging the FUCK out on EVERYONE because of some panda shit or something. How do you cope? How do you retards actually come to this general and think, "these are all people I would enjoy to associate with and play this game with," is absolutely fucking beyond me and without comprehension. What is going through your minds? This is quite possibly the biggest manifestation of autism on the internet to date. Can only really be fixed with absolute purging of these big names within /wowg/ and starting clean slate, because jesus christ you guys are autistic on an entirely new plane of existence.

> ;^)

Oh, I'm not surprised it's Ralph on "panda defense brigade"

You know it's okay when other people don't like what you like, right? You don't need to sperg out whenever someone voices their dislike of Pandaren, safe spaces for you to contain your sexual attraction to animals and men don't exist on this board.

nice pasta m8

I check in once every few days to lay down verbal rape /embarassment on Ralph then I check out. It's a harmless and fun minigame, user.

>don't like what you like
>same thing publicly posting about how it is the worst thing ever
Oh now, let me start a huge crusade against all players playing female because i dont like looking at females, that is totally a justifiable reason to shitalk about a race, i mean not liking something should also give me a green light to commit crimes about it too xD

I mean, do you even think about you say before you post it?

It sounds more like you are seeking support and unify people with hatred instead user

Oh yeah, it is psychology really, people will repeat the cycle mindlessly because psychology and self awareness isnt focused in schools at all.

>It's a harmless and fun minigame, user.
But that is because it is directed at me, if you directed that towards someone weak then you might have caused him issues :\

>these are all people I would enjoy to associate with and play this game with
I don't think anyone ever thought this. I for one only ever go to Veeky Forums to see retards acting retarded and laugh at them.

>absolute purging of these big names
Because avatars havent left before only to get replaced by someone else.

I mean ok, i can understand people not being able to understand psychology because it is more complex, but history? Cmon, it has been proven that avatars will always exist in wow and not wanting to accept that sounds like denial desu

Plus i ve played with a few fun people from here, cuz you know, i judge individually instead of le Veeky Forums group or le wowg ;^)

Playable when?!?!

>my RL friends don't play anymore
>want to make online friends to have people to play and have fun with in game
>tfw too unconfident and autistic to meet people
>tfw never done mythic raiding or ever done arena for more than just points so I don't have that going for me either
Is there hope for me anons?

lmeeme fucking qguess huutners wont glaives again? even flinjg monks get gliaves wtf blizzard, the thorw glaives to demond hauntyers, wtf then when BC when when these CLASS RESTRICTIONS we shuda gotten the glaives HUNTER shuda gotten THE GLIAVES INSTEAD ROGUES TOOOK OUR FUCKING ONLY FUCKING LEGENDARY BOW WARRRIORS STOLE ORUU FUCKING BOW HUNTER LEFT WITH NOTHING NOTHING BLIZZARD HAVE BEEN FUCKING HUNTERS SINCE THE DAY ONE

I'm waiting Blizzard...

>Oh now, let me start a huge crusade against all players playing female because i dont like looking at females, that is totally a justifiable reason to shitalk about a race, i mean not liking something should also give me a green light to commit crimes about it too xD

What the fuck are you talking about? Can you into comprehension? You realise you were the one to sperg about because I answered the question of "which race / gender do you dislike?"

oh i forgot people seem to get together because of common hatred instead of common interests in Veeky Forums

Addon name?

HUNS CALM DOWN its ok itll all be ok i love you so much im so happy ur my gf huns

You are autistic. Seek help or just kys.

Nice damage control, I'll chalk up another one on my "Ralph BTFO" whiteboard.

Claiming that "furfags aren't awful" then going on to be both a furfag and awful doesn't really change anyone's mind.

Lazy fucks.

Sounds like you have some emotion over me again user ;^)

Dont remember saying anything wrong, unless your definition of awful is someone being against silly dislikes and fights in your safe space of "lets unite together by hating anything popular" site.

Woah, what a terrible person i am, not supporting people's right to hate and publicly shittalk about stuff JUST because they dont like something xD

>literal teenager tier emoticons on an imageboard
>blatantly avatarfag regularly
>gets banned regularly for furfagging / avatarfagging and attraction to animals

the rules of this board dictate that what you are saying is literally "wrong" you deluded aspie

Wat is the /wowg/ discord link?

storyline

>your point is false because the rules are against you for another reason
Oh god i love this strawman meme, it is as if you are so desperate you just have to try find something negative to help you ignore my point ;^)

And i see nothing wrong with avatarfagging, using emoticons or getting banned for reasons i dont consider just ;^)

Also eww man, animals are usually cute, you need anthros for sexy stuff

and let me post this again cuz i liked it
>Woah, what a terrible person i am, not supporting people's right to hate and publicly shittalk about stuff JUST because they dont like something xD

stop using my image

>Discord
lel

Suffering

it is my image you impostser these are my projjects too