/hbg/ - Homebrew and hacking general

WAIFU EDITION

Last thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (10.7 downgrade - Entrypoints: Browserhax/Menuhax up to 10.5, otherwise OoT/PSMD/Ninjhax)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.51 (Userland)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade+a9lh: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Other consoles: pastebin.com/pHS5LaR5

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-11.0 released. If you already have CFW (emunand/a9lh), you can update. The exploits have been patched, DON'T UPDATE IF YOU PLAN TO DOWNGRADE. You can only downgrade from 11.0 with a hardmod.
-Even on 11.0, Luma3DS needs an updated arm9loaderhax.bin or Luma3DS.dat to go online. Get it here: astronautlevel2.github.io/Luma3DS/

>Wii U
-Kernel exploit for 5.5.1 leaked, allowing to run Loadiine and more.

-PSV
Cobra Black-Fin will be released in the future. It won't be compatible with 3.60.

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/EZFLASH-iV-OFFICIAL-RESELLER-with-v1-77-Kernel-MicroSDHC-Version-For-EZ-Flash-IV/32647578986.html
pastebin.com/jxPF1E5E
gbatemp.net/threads/423025/
github.com/tanglangxia/ctrsdk/blob/master/tools/make_cdn_cia/bin/make_cdn_cia.exe?raw=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First ;^)

Absolute madman

show ur waifu :^)

Devotion to your waifu makes you better at card games

Alright bitches. How do I install Fates DLC. I'm on the latest Luma with the 3DSiso EUR Special edition. Where is the right file, and what do I have to do to get it to work.

you posted mine

Been looking for a GBA flashcard, is this OK? Anything better?
aliexpress.com/item/EZFLASH-iV-OFFICIAL-RESELLER-with-v1-77-Kernel-MicroSDHC-Version-For-EZ-Flash-IV/32647578986.html

EZ Flash IV is your best option. They did a revision that supports MicroSD a few months back too.

Krizz is supposedly working on a flashcart so you might want to wait but EZ Flash runs pretty much most games.

Since when did /hbg/ became weeaboo central?

Serious question: Is there anyone who has more games installed than me?

Pic related

So I take it I'm safe just buy that one, right?

today

Forgot pic rofl

BTW RATE MY COLLECTION GUYS

Looks legit. Also, keep in mind that the clock in Pokemon games might not work, I think.

I have to wonder why he's looking for a GBA flashcart. You can use DSTwo's shitty GBA emulation or inject on a 3DS. Unless people are still using GBAs wherever he lives, there's no reason to bother, emulation and AGB_Firm work just fine. Or he might get off on holding a GBA, I don't know.

Playing on original hardware is fun. I also own a GBA SP AGS 101 and the flash cart he wants to buy.

Nowadays I emulate GBA games rather than use it but I can understand where he's coming from.

Can I insert and encrypted .sav file from a different console using jksm/savedatafiler?

I just miss playing on my SP, shit was comfy, though it's an AGS-001

I'm on reinand 10.7 on a n3ds. Can I update to 11.0 and if so is there a patch I need?

I'm currently running a9lh and was just about to go into monster hunter to online hunt, but it's telling me I need to update the system. I'm currently on the latest firmware, but is there something I might be missing otherwise?

dat bush.

give me that kirby theme

you missed reading the OP

Tons of people like playing on the original software, I know I do. I'd do it more if backlight modding wasn't such a pain in the ass and AGS-101s weren't so expensive. Hell, the only reason I use a 3DS instead of my old DSs for DS games is because the 3DS has that Godlike activity log which lets you know how much time you spent playing which tickles my fancy.

Can I insert and encrypted .sav file from a different console using jksm/savedatafiler??

So I used Starupdater and installed the unstable luma3ds.dat and I get an update error when I check my friendlist. Went to the website on OP to download the latest commit and still get an error update code.

What do?

I want region free download play. I want it now!

that's not an anime

Let ne fix it for him

She ain't my waifu. I am demanding for answers.

Bumping. Any senpai here help a nigga out? I'll give you all the (You) you want

It's one of the official themes.

>Fix it
I want solutions for region-free download play, not my waifu.

yo is there a mod to give everyone normal body proportions in FE:Fates
these niggas all look like midgets

I have a problem trying to run the USA version of Hyrule Warriors Legends on my EUR A9LH 3DSxl. I created the .cia and update .cia using FunKeyCIA. It installed fine with FBI but when I try to run it I get an error after the 3DS screen. I tried deleting the update and all that does is make the game hang at the 3DS logo screen. Anybody know how to fix it?

it's another day
it's another world
still need help with this

If you delete the folders, it will stop the shit game from showing up.

Fuck you

Muh niggas wanna help me out?

Can I insert and encrypted .sav file from a different console using jksm/savedatafiler???

Holy moly i installed new Reinand and battery life is the same as vanilla one.
Something happened for the last 3-5 months?

Yeah, the faster battery usage myth was dispelled

You forgot to put the tubehax DNS info in the OP again.

Yes. Now shut up and leave.

Happily, enjoy your shit posting and arguing over trannies.

I mean battery life in sleep mode.

Decrypt it.

Is been months and there is nothing about browserhax 10.6

Unless you have more than 300, yes.

Is there any N64 emulators for PS2? And would I be able to run it through OPL so I can force GSM to display it in 1080?

Is there already an way to downgrade 10.7 whitout any game ?

So I have RX-E 10.3, so I know that can do the a9lh starting at step 4 - getting the OTPs.

Things are that it tells me to update, but in the OP says that 11.0 patched downgrade exploits.
Also some anons told me about changing the menuhax to type one and boot key to D-Pad down, but I don't remember where I can change that.

Downgrade exploits being patched has nothing to do with OTP. You update emunand to 11.0 and then downgrade it, there's no exploit involved because we already have highest privileges by virtue of running emunand. As for menuhax, you can change it in the menuhax installer 3dsx, but that's not mandatory.

Im in that boat man. Decided I wanted to load some homebrew up, and now I'm scramblin for cubic ninja

Is it safe to turn of tubehax DNS on Wii U right now? I want to download Medii in Hyrule Warriors

Thanks user

The problem is you'll find very little sympathy around here. You were told time and time again to downgrade when the entrypoints were free and downgrading worked on every firmware. Now you're stuck on 10.7 with no entrypoint and it's nobody's fault but your own since you updated to latest like a bunch of retards.

Honestly, even if you aren't a pirate, you should be running 9.2 sysnand with latest emunand or a9lh just to keep the options open. If I recall correct, userland homebrew is dead anyway right now since the payloads haven't been updated to 11.0, but that would've happened regardless of entrypoints being fixed.

no if you plan to do a9lh

no

Could it be possible to dump a cart (Omega Ruby), Patch it with a rom hack (Cowtits May) and then patch the cart?

All right, thanks anyways.
Have a good day

Don't think so , there's all sorts of wizardry that goes into making games play off of chips

Can I update my CFW to 11.0 to play online?

I won't be able to play online Mario Maker levels through Loadiine, right?

>Can I scroll to the top of the page to read the OP?
Yes

Should I remove the update blocking DNS before following step 3 of the guide? There's no doubt in my mind that I need to remove it for step 4 and probably 5 since that involves updating, but I just want to be sure.

Or you could use ctr-httpwn

>Dumping a cart and patching it
You'd need to use Hans or something to run romhacks over physical carts, I'd think. Though if you own a hard copy of a game, you'd be hard pressed to find a moral reason why you couldn't just install the cia version. There's the practical problem that you don't have cfw for whatever reason, however.

If he's running 10.7 emunand, he should be able to update just fine, shouldn't he and then do a9lh anyway? Though, I assume since he's asking if there's a patch or something he may already have A9LH. Should probably switch to Luma since Luma re-implemented svcbackdoor11, I don't know if Rei did or not.

How do I fix "SD card has been removed" bugs with the Pokeyman games? Some other games fail to load, too.

Which is the hardest and overall best Pokemon hack?

no online with the hack that we have. I hear there's a way to share levels when playing on CEMU though

I turned it off when I started going through the guide and it didn't attempt to update even after many, many crashes. I'd say you're fine, but I can only speak from my own experience

Star Sapphire and Wilting Y/Eternal X insanity editions are hard, and the quality is pretty good too. You could play Meme Sapphire if you want difficulty and a remix on types and stats to add some spice to the game.

If you're looking for HG/SS hacks, you could go with Storm Silver and whatever it's companion is. I don't know enough about any other games to make a reccomendation.

Alright cool, I'll try out either meme or star.
Thanks

Where I can get a functional EUR SMT IV DLC? FBI's QR gives an error when downloading and every other .cia I downloaded doesn't work.

FYI, I haven't played Wilting/Eternal, I just heard they're on the same level as Star and Meme. That's what the pastebins say, that's general opinion around here.

As for difficulty, most gym leaders (even the first one) have full teams, and they'll probably kick your ass unless you spend a lot of time grinding. Pokemon selection in Star is kind of ass in the early game so you'll probably need to grind. Haven't played through Meme from the start, but I've heard the selection is a lot better, so that might not be a problem. Archie/Maxie are high 90s when you face them in the seafloor and the elite 4 are all 100. I liked the difficulty, made me actually look forward to Sun and Moon for the romhacks they'll inevitable produce.

Sounds even better. The world of X and U seems so boring now so I probably won't even touch those.

I have one last unrelated question though, I've been looking for "Kirby and the Amazing Mirror" in cia form but found nothing. Anyone have a link or even a nice hint in the right direction?

FBI QR

I'm on a9lh and have a cool theme. What's the next step I should take to spice up my life?

Does anyone know what that new DNS is?

GYTB

>be able to play free games on wii u
>realize it doesn't have that many retail games at all

In the 3DS pastebin.

thanks

pastebin.com/jxPF1E5E
One of the links has a bunch of GBA cias in it. If it doesn't, there's a guide in the pastebin in the OP that has instructions on how to make such a cia with your roms of choice.

how can I run Sonic Lost World Wii U USA on my EU console pls help

Loadiine is giving an error
FSGetMountSource failed.

I was just using my SD card fine but then I put it into my 3DS and it says 'SD card not accessible', and my computer won't detect it either - it just keeps returning the error 'Place a Disk into F:'

why is this thread so fucking ded

Guys, I'm a fucking idiot, and I need some help:

Whenever I use FunkeyCIA, it just tells me it can't find/recognize "make_cdn_cia.exe". I have the proper files in the folder (I think), but it refuses to work.

Any help?

google.com

>Doesn't know the answer
>Wanted to shitpost

Wasn't in the pastebin, I'll try out FBI first.

wow, actual help in /hbg/? Is this an alternate timeline?

Except the pastebin (and google) don't give an answer for this.

Have any good games come out yet this year other than F E and BraveIy?

What's the best 3rd party SD card formatter?

but it does:
> FunKeyCIA: gbatemp.net/threads/423025/
> Download CIA files to your PC, or create tickets
> ---> Place in folder github.com/tanglangxia/ctrsdk/blob/master/tools/make_cdn_cia/bin/make_cdn_cia.exe?raw=true

I did exactly that, and it still gives that error message. That's my problem.