/ddg/ - Dragon's Dogma General

In Memory Of Grette Edition

Tips for new players
You can change vocations at level 10 at the Gran Soren inn or BBI.
Character appearance can be changed later on.
You don't need pawns, but they help.
Don’t miss your sidequests: dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Side_Quest_Progression
Further info on "Must Do" sidequests: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qS9A47duONEwozGu8A6_oX_HyCxgBwbquGmlZqEQqqg/edit?usp=sharing
Make sure you understand the romance system before you get too far: dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Beloved

>Wiki you lazy shit
dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon's_Dogma_Wiki

==================================================

>NEW /ddg/ Pawn Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/156IeHCRWMcCTU4nkIIwGgjVBetjVu47C9TvAlAc5HUY/edit?usp=sharing

>Stat Growths
dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Stat_Growths

>RC Calculator
opsc.dark-arisen.com/calculator.php?cmd=calculate

>In-depth Beginner/Advanced Player Guide and FAQ
docs.google.com/document/d/17Avxu-W6BCjDrglXtHg8Z3sKB_z_5tlWhV1Vmf_YWHw

> Old /ddg/ Pawn Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/150pTBJ-IJ8ktH3mzObUI5pA4Rzsh88rfgFpwZf9wxe8/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Character Creator Sliders
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QfNzxImmAvPk0jUhfKdyjxwUBg8OUl9iQhLMBL_pEl8/edit?usp=sharing

>Current mods available
pastebin.com/jcbPgLdj

>Collection of small mods (model/color swaps etc.)
piratepad.net/ep/pad/view/ro.uXOgwZkXAy5/latest

>Hotkey Script for PC Players
pastebin.com/7gju0zt8

>Modding on console and old pawns
pastebin.com/NMTBXnxA

>Guide to get DDO
pastebin.com/hywvK0qT

>DDO Beginners Guide
pastebin.com/xgzbcXNg

>Screenshot Guide
pastebin.com/6YtfNbcb

>Make webms
pastebin.com/4ipnGRND

>[un]official Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/postsliders

Previous Thread:

First for freckles

first... for not first?

I need to ask modder user if he would be okay with me putting a link to his stuff in the OP.

Freckles are cute.

I'm about to play this for the first time, before I create my character are there any guides for Guts or Todd Howard

Also Casca for my pawn

Your best bet will probably be to make it your own. I didn't see any sliders on the OP of them.

I'm sure you could google them. Just about everyone has made a Guts at one point. Especially on console when his armor was in the game as an easter egg.

Dragons Dogma also comes with it's own Casca inspired character, a Sheirke as well.

Keep in mind though that these characters were inspired by and not completely based off them.

This is the ruler of the land the game takes place in. Can you guess which scene from Beserk inspired the scene this screencap came from?

Huh, you've managed to take a fairly common fashion setup and made a few edits to it to make it fully your own. Looks pretty good.

MA or Strider?

Olra looks much better in pic related than she does in the OP.

MA

she could crack a large nut with that beak

This is not the reaction you want to get when you take over someones job for them.

"I have made a huge mistake."

that's why you kill yourself right after :P

>in the OP

That's Grette

Yeah I realized my mistake but I had hoped that if I didn't point it out no one else would notice.

Such is life in /ddg/.

so...is this pawn material? or arisen?

not sure about make up though

I like 1

right

middle.

t-thanks

More Arisen I think
Go with the 4th option

I am thinking she would be a cool pawn since she is still pretty beefy. Would fit the fighter role more than MA.

I am still looking around for inspiration though.

DAM SHE IS MANLY

this is not beefy like at all

She looks a bit pale in the game, especially compared to other Cassardi residents.

Doesn't look like your ENB affects the character creator, does it? I mean, the CC has never been a completely accurate representation of how characters will look in game but still.

steroids are bad for you, mmmkay?

Yea... she is really pale. I am going to darken her up a notch or two.

I that's the edited version it does seem to look better. I think it could stand to be a shade darker but that's just me.

Not a fan of the current fashion but only because I hate that god damned belt.

Going for a bit of an amazon/barbarian look?

Actually kind of looks like a gladiator with the minimal armor and the armguard.

It was just later in the day I haven't made her darker. I just threw that stuff on her since I can't have my MA stuff on. I think I am going to switch this look over to my pawn. This was just testing to see if I like the look for a fighter.

She needs the eyeshadow on the right, but get rid of the extreme lipstick.

Guys is warrior any good for BBI? I keep reading that it's shit but i'm feeling like playing it anyway eventhough i know about the 3 skill limitation.

If you even need to ask that question you're playing warrior incorrectly.

Warrior is about skullfucking everything in front of you with sheer determination and skill. Is warrior technically a good class to play in BBI? The answer is: fuck you, I'm going to play warrior anyway and fuck some shit up because that's what warriors do.

You had best invest in a secondary class for BBI farming. I switch over to Magick Archer and just cheese everything when I'm in need of cursed items, otherwise it's Warrior 24/7 or Mystic Knight because that's based too.

Kek, cool man, thanks.

Still disappointed that this user never made it past lvl fucking 30.

Better pic of our Queen.

Warrior is only "bad" for BBI on Hard Mode. It's just that the enemies get such huge Stagger / Knockdown buffs that it becomes difficult for Warriors to do what they do best.

Anyone got pics of pawns jointly fighting creatures?

>That pic

kek, Silly pawns.

Now that's fuckin team work!

That's a good one

With that one it was fun to watch Neph and Onyx hold off the Garm while Morrigan charged her attack that completely melted the garms face like holy shit I don't think I've ever seen one of those things drop so quickly.

I want more jolly cooperation posts.

Pawn and Arisen though

bump

trying to get back into this after playing for a few hours on pc release. how many hours into the game can i get something like fast travel? honestly my biggest complaint was how fucking long it took to get everywhere.

Hired pawn and me about to take on a red.

Once you get to Gran Soren look in your storage at the Inn for an infinite Ferrystone

>honestly my biggest complaint was how fucking long it took to get everywhere.
Dear god, the world is small as fuck...

aught

That is a really neat pic.

When I saw it, I shat bricks.

Yeah, Claire's owner was real good at getting nice shots.

Not even really sure what's going on in this pic but I think they're trying to cooperate.

aught

About to tackle Daimon 2.0 in this one. I was in for a bit of a surprise.

>People only want the meta classes or warrior and ea only for the new gold dragon raids
>Can never find a party as hunter

That's cool. I never liked my bow anyways

I like the glare in morrigan's eye here. She looks so much more sinister than Evalyne.

You're right, it's a nice contrast. Especially because Evalyne looks quite upset and somber while Morrigan looks like she's eagerly waiting for whatever's about to unfold.

Kind of makes pic related seem a lot more possible.

Bum

That's not Morrigan though, it's an old 360 pawn.

I knew it was a 360 screencap but I just assumed it was an original Morrigan. My bad.

you aren't the only one. Looks just like Morrigan in different armor. I almost want to see Morrigan as a yellow now.

Good night guys.

Enjoy the rest of whatever it is in your corner of the world.

its 9pm here.

guess i"ll go play dda and watch a doom stream, no work tomorrow

Am I imagining things, or does Veeky Forums have 10 pages again?

Grette was weak!

page 9 bump

aught

>log in after a long time
>see this
th- thanks family

>Player Name: Hoe

GREY FOX!

eth

Looking through old 360 shots is pretty nice, yet saddening.

That feel

Nice picture

I have no idea why my dialogue didn't follow my post but I was trying to say "That pic looks so comfy. Must be nice to just walk around Gransys with your pawns, enjoying the scenery"

>you all let these people die

I did what I could, for who I could. It just wasn't enough.

>chaves

what an unfortunate name

Bumpy