>BETTING
IS FOR DEGENERATES

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

celebritytypes.com/global-style/test.php
dotabuff.com/players/84204113
dotabuff.com/players/67037262
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you'll never feel Enchantress' thick flank pressing up against you before she pins you to the wall, grinding her slavering doe cunt against your crotch as her moans grow in volume, almost reaching orgasm just from the sensation of her womanhood rubbing against the growing bulge in your jeans. Your pants are almost drenched in her secretions before you finally get them off, finally plunging into her sensual folds as she pants, begging for more. Her powerful hind legs do most of the work, thrusting against you again and again. The musky scent of her pheromones fills the air, arousing you further as her lust reaches an almost feral state. She screams, desperate for release, as your savage mating reaches a peak. Finally, she slams against you one last time, taking you to the hilt, your member touching her most intimate inner reaches. Her upper body tenses up, fully enraptured by orgasm, but her pussy clenches around your dick, rippling, as you, too, reach your apex. She milks every drop of cum out of your rod, for what seems like an eternity. Finally, you both collapse, exhausted. Covered in sweat, fluids, and smelling of bestial sex, she leans in to your ear and whispers, "Sproink!"

nth for Traxex is the best waifu

>tfw you'll never be as close to Sheever as owen is

>RARE FOOTAGE OF SHEEVER ACTUALLY MAD

wait what

why is slacks allowed to host nowdays

Disregard that, Krobelus is the ultimate waifu

>animeNEET can't tell he needs to go take a shit
HOLY FUCK YOU FAGGOT ARE YOU HUMAN?

That's adorable, post steam

Because 'the community' loves him

do you think v1lat wishes he had BTS type of unpaid caster army?

celebritytypes.com/global-style/test.php
Post em together with your favourite hero
Mine's Drow, the tempo controller.

Can some explain why PA is the ultimate retard magnet?

>Enemy team has magic 3 disablers/nukes
>PA plz buy bkb
>"no"

>Huskar has Heaven's halberd and a Dazzle who Solar Crests him all the time
>Pa plz buy mkb and blade mail
>"no", buys basher

>Pa plz stop solo ure not rambo
>goes 1v4 and doesnt even trade

>WK and Omni on their team
>Pa maybe manta+diffusal?
>"no"

Reminder that wageslaves are the only ones who are getting cucked by capitalism. Their bosses extract the surplus of what the labour power of the wageslave creates as profit for themselves while NEETs can do whatever they want all day like watch Dota or play Dota.

Opt out of capitalism today and become a NEET for your enjoyment and so that Dota 2 doesn't die.

How do I get into very high skill? Any hero suggestions or involvements I can make?

dotabuff.com/players/84204113

you can stop gameshitting during esports

you forgot the part where they never farm and think they can fight with treads quelling pms morbidmask

jajajajaja chingate gringo

soy asesino

Stop dying

Hit more creeps when you play carry

>gameshitting

>Get low priority for pos 6 hard supporting and winning
>win 4 low prio games in a row
>about to finish the last one
>get mass reported by the enemy team for sticking it out on my own 1v5 despite dcs
>168h communication ban

working as intended lads.

one less competent, vocal support player in your pubs.

This game made me racist

as anyone got the oddshot where sheever accidentally has her mic on while she takes that really long piss?

kill yourself my man

Oh god, I see that shit all the time. Then they die

>WTF???
>HELP?

that's really hurtful and I take your comment to heart.

post more sheever webms that make willy's stiff

>0 pounds of pussy and ass

I thought reports didn't count whilst in LP.

>PA
>retard magnet

thats antimage

Why do you need it you degenerate? It will just sound like someone taking a piss

That's a flat out lie perpetrated by the jews. I've had my low prio reset from 1 game to 5 games in the past over reports. No abandons.

But you will have eternal love

'''''''''professional''''''''' '''''''''analysts'''''''''

But i've had like 10 total reports in the last 3 summaries and I never had mute or low prio

How come?

hehe anal

who /abilitydraft/ here? 1.25k games so far

dotabuff.com/players/67037262

reminder

this fat fuck is stealing hundreds

Because you need like 12 or some shit which really isn't fucking amazing in 3k.

>Last 25 games
>Win approximately half of your games
>Get at least one report everytime you lose
>Low priority + mutes

how do you like death prophet this patch?

dotards?

she's fine but her reduced mobility is kind of a bummer.

at least she isn't a retard-proof pure damage annihilator anymore

not as good as the dreamleague teddies

but user-kun... i am good at the hero!

Why does everybody think its a hero or something that can get you to high skill in no time
It syour own skill and how you play, you cant magically take meepo or chen or whatever and have 30 kda and carry every game, no it doesnt work like that, it goes with time and practice
Just stick to heroes you like playing, try to improve more, watch the minimap and whole map more, learn new ward and juke spots and other stuff
>31% weaver winrate
>44% furion
>48% rubick
WHAT THE FUCK user

yes?

>Waga
Seriously, why did this MMR abuser get to be a part of the "dota 2 pro circlejerk?

Perth?

former pro

winrate honestly doesn't matter until you've got like 150 games on the hero. i used to have an 80% winrate with rubick. doesn't mean i'm gonna hold onto that forever.

Because nobody was able to call him out on stream because it's an eternal barrage of "Muh submode because I want chat to be a hugbox where no one feels harassed, and no one can call me out on my awfulness".
I seriously wish someone exposed that fuck.

Who do you think the top 5 mid heroes are this patch?

>Puck
>Batrider
>QoP
>DP
>Invo

How did he abuse mmr?

ANOTHER GAME ANOTHER ALCHEMIST

AHAHAHHA HOW THE FUCK DO I STOP THE JEW?

ogre magi
earthshaker
faceless void

Puck
WR
QoP
Invoker
DP
PL
DK
Alch

wow so like always?

>This game
Holy shit all the action

Well he only played a little competitive games and his team got absolutely trashed by everyone. I would not call him a "pro" if he could not make a living playing competitive dota.(he obviously does streaming tho)

Like the moment someone question his playstyle or anything about him he gets salty as FUCK and starts talking about it for 20+ minutes. He's seriously one of the most narcissistic Dota players right now.
I used to like watching him until I realized this.

Picking one hero 90% of the games to climb in MMR(Templar Assassin)

>Enemy has PA, WD, Lion
>Pick LD anyway
>Win
HOW DOES HE DO IT LADS
AND ALL THIS AT THE ASTOUNDING MMR OF 2.7K

>free 50% evasion
>FREE 450% crit that's worse than blade dance :^)
Idiots who are bad at farming think they can get by without farming on her. That's why other retard magnets include Pudge and LC.

are these guysr etards? the lion was 2-0-1, thats why void got away
fuck

Never ever touch support again assuming your goal is to get into very high skill
Learn to last hit by going into a ranked game and focusing on last hitting creeps on safelane/mid
Google Juice MMR experiment and read as much as you can, it's both educational and motivational
Learn how to play slark
Google Wraith King hailrake build

I'd also advise you to learn how to play jungle lycan because that was also part of my high skill escape, but it's pretty worthless now.

Good luck, you'll need it.

>play alch
>win

how do I drood

>trivially look up dotabuff for 6.87 stats
>windginger actually has 45% or so win rate and yet she has one of the highest pick rates anyway

Any reason? What makes a hero popular in spite of evidence indicating that shes underpowered or bad in the current meta

you really need to specify wether or not you're talkinga bout pro games or pub games

She's pretty fun to play.

>enemy has a cheesy full magic damage team
>buy three (3) (T H R E E) pipes
>never take damage
nice fucking game dotards

>mfw a juiceshitter posts next to me

Haven't played in the past 6 months, what is the current Meta now? What are the hero's people will pick in bog standard unranked?

*unsheathes Helm of the Dominator*
The fuck you just say to me????????????

shes not underpowered you are just peruvian shitter

t. a 2.1k shitter that thinks he's in the shadow pool

no idea, i''m 5.7 k

you keep your helmet in a bag?

Can confirm. Besides, if you can get good shackles constantly, you either help your team with getting big pickoffs, or take two players out of a fight.
The bad thing is that she needs a bit too much farm to work (The aghs, the maelstrom, the blink, etc.).. or maybe I just believe that because I'm shit at the hero

>full magic damage team
shit m8 what da fuk are you doing

PA is currently no.1 hero now, above legion, pudge and invoker.

>It's a PA builds Phase Boots and ZERO attack speed items and hits like Kunkka after Phantom strike runs out

What fucking video editing software do you fags use to crop videos? I'm trying to make dota webm's here.

Datdota still isn't being updated, where are people getting their competitive 6.87 stats in its absence?

Why is kunkka so based as a hero?

>dreamleague used to be James and Bruno
>now its Actionslacks and Kotlguy

That fucking does it, im learning russian so I can see competent casters and hosts.
I absolutely cannot stand those two absolute fucktards anymore, they ruin everything they come into contact with.

>satanic

but FREE lifesteal

the hailrake build is outdated you fuck, mjollnir wont win you games on wk no more, radiance is nothing compared to armlet/blademail/echo sabre/blink wk

I got a helmet in a bag for you :3

Excuse me, can you please stop low skill gameshitty during esports.

>implying I play ranked
Never even calibrated broseph

>He doesn't use quickcast

Where my DotaNEETs @?

those trash magnets need nerfs and big nerfs. It doesn't help that icefag keeps buffing all 4 of them

All you need to know is to purely pick around 1-2 OP heroes of the path and only play them and nothing else. Everyone that climbs MMR does this.

how the fuck do u play this guy?

inb4:stungun str build

why would i ever pick this guy to carry over something like huskar