/mg/ - Morenatsu General #209.5

Don't die yet edition

>Official Site
morenatsu.sakura.ne.jp/

>Morenatsu Torrent
pinky.ceena.net/view.php?id=130505164710-190213&alc=1
(Rename both .eXe and .cf files to Morenatsu.eXe and Morenatsu.cf)

>Patches & Translation
mediafire.com/folder/fviacm4mthajc/
(Download "patch.xp3" from this link and then place it in the Morenatsu folder you downloaded from the above torrent)

>HF Apploc
hongfire.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=329
(HF pApploc is a free alternative to Applocale. Start this program then use it to run the Morenatsu .exe)

>Miscellaneous
MTL Forums: s15.invisionfree.com/MTL_Project/index.php
Script downloads: mediafire.com/?oynnnx181nqyy
OST/Sprites/Misc: mediafire.com/?tr4mlmx6w6zab
Art/Fanfiction: dropbox.com/sh/s6a5z05l4o2msik/qU-IWrSHQc
ZeeMaps: zeemaps.com/map?group=599552
(Password: FuckOffMTLNooneLikesYou)

IRC: #/mg/ @ irc.rizon.net
Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/minasato

Nice gif

>he'l never be real

Wait, are we back again?

>tfw he will never be real

Kyouji is a faggot

Kouya*

Kouya is a worthless normie neet, nobody cares enough to even hate him.

Literally whouya? He's as relevant as Drake Bell.

Exactly

>/mg/ is still dead from lack of people
We used to hit bump limit daily even without needing new content; I'm sure we could make it if we shill

Considering how tired Morenatsu discussion is, you'd probably need some sort of new content to revive this place enough for it to be able to survive on Veeky Forums.

How about the superior VN called blackgate.

Honestly it needs to be a gay fur VN thread desu.

How about making it as broad as possible? Gay VN general or something like that.

Too broad, it needs to have fur added because there will be a shitstorm when furry art is being posted and they get triggered by it because muh Veeky Forums furry hate.

And i really dont think we need many people reporting stuff from here.

Furry hate is pretty limited in gay threads, usually (relatively speaking). I don't think it'll cause many problems, especially when most of the content and community is clearly furry.

I don't recall us ever having problems keeping /mg/ alive before Unteralterbach happened; there was always some dumb shit to post and get discussion going

It's not like we talked about other VNs in here anyways; Morenatsu is as vidya as we'll get

Yeah, you're obviously going to talk about Morenatsu in Morenatsu general. I think maybe if there just were some more games in the OP the thread might sometimes break the monotony of "Tatsuki sucks, Juuichi best husbando" and "Juuichi sucks, Tatsuki best husbando".

Also how well the threads did literally years ago isn't very relevant anymore.

Make way for the objective best husbando

>husbando
>is a woman
????????

Please don't bully my wife

>tfw no pandaren husbando VN

I really had to force myself to play Blackgate. The writing is pretty bad. I love Echo though. I wish it was more popular.

Also Lagoon Lounge 3 is out, we can talk about that.

Never had an issue with blackgate writing, mainly because the plot was actually interesting and some husbandos are as well.

Definitely gonna be interesting when it is finished

I think Blackgate is interesting, but it's hard to tell so early in development.

The problem with that right now is the threads don't appear to bump at all, so it's clear the general is still verboten here. We could post about husbandos a mile a minute and we'd still sink to page 10.

didnt it just bump to 2nd page?

it just seems to take some time to update

They are bumping, but it's quickly being bumped down by more active threads.

Well yeah, the issue is the lack of people.

I mean it isnt surprising since the general came back just yesterday, it ll take time before more people find it an join, if they have any reason to join, that is why i liked the idea of a gay fur VN general and a possible discord

>gay fur VN general

You can't put "fur" in the OP and expect the thread to last. We were lucky /mg/ lasted as long as it did. Even if we could do it, I doubt there would be enough interest to keep the threads alive.

True dat.

But i am worred saying just gay vn might bring some ppl that could get butthurt over furry images and start le reporting butthurt. Though i could be wrong.

And morenatsu is just kinda old, i dont feel how it can attract people expect from some old people who were in the original threads.

Maybe put hints of furry in the op image?

>I'm literally new and haven't been here years ago

I'm find for broadening the general to visual gay novel general, but you need to keep in mind that means we gotta update the op to support multiple titles, not just morenatsu
>discord server
please stop pushing this meme. It is the Skype of irc, and is not to be used. I'll add downloading hexchat to the op if it means more people come

Is it really? The one from yesterday didn't seem to be bumping properly, or was I imagining things? Eh, well, point still stands that we're too slow to maintain these days.

Yep, lack of people is a big issue.

And no reason for new people to check this general out

>people wanting a discord
It'll kill the general even more.

Butt discord is the cool new thing, has cute avatars and shit

Good point there desu

How were we even alive back then

from losing op after being inactive to being unable to catch up on what you miss with a log to how unintuitive it is to access on mobile (it was a nightmare on my phone), IRC is too restrictive.

Seeing how dead the IRC was, I doubt it can generate enough activity to kill the threads any more than it is now.

I can't drag and drop my kemoshit through IRC

ye agreed on that, discord>>>>>>>>>>>>.IRC

If I get 5 (You)s I'll get your precious discord set up.

Sounds something pretty damn hard

5 shouldn't be that hard, it'll just prove that there will be some use for it.

discord is shit, if you don't know how to read a guide on how to set it up you are retarded

>/mg/ back on Veeky Forums

OSHITWADDUP
i love orange!

>IRC
>restrictive
That's like saying Unix is restrictive, when it's not.
I love wolf batter.

>liking underage

> /mg/ returns
I missed you famiglia.

How about "Husbando VNs General"?

it isnt simple and easy to use for everyone, as well as not having avatars or the ability to dragon and drop pics

>"Husbando VNs General"
I like that idea desu

>not knowing how to host images online
>avatars

dragon and drop is still easier ;^)
And avatars are cute

What animals do you want to see in a furry-bara VN? I've been meaning to write one for a while and have a good portion of it mapped out, but I haven't decided on species yet.
Accepting reference images with suggestions.

>people voluntarily using closed-source software

Wolf, serval, tiger, cat, lynx, horse, akita inu, dolphin, goat.
With anatomically correct penes.

>being a nerd

Pandas fucking when

By the way, this is planned to be a short VN and it'll only have two characters because we don't want to bloat the project and fail completely.
Also, we have considered a goat character, but I'm not too convinced. An akita inu, on the other hand, seems pretty nice

Two characters: including or not including the narrator or protagonist?

The game will focus on these two characters, and the player will have some control over both of their decisions. There is a third, unseen, character, though, and they're the narrator.
It's not the most common narrative style for a VN, since it'll practically be a third person narrative with a somewhat omniscient narrator. We're also not trying to turn any of the two main characters into stand-ins for the player. You can control some of their decisions, but not who they are.
You'll have a lot of influence over the narrator, though.

Awesome.

Also
>we
Just curious, who are you guys?

Neat, where can I hear from you guys about this?

Nein

What if someone in case of writing a new character took himself, his insecurities, fears and behaviour and put it in a character.

Would that be more realistic but creepy?

If the author never talked about his life, we'd never know he was doing such a thing.

Well that would require multiple writers for obvious reasons.

Post a pic of your husbando that makes him look qt.

pic related

2cute

oops forgot the pic, how did I fuck that one up

>tfw no big banda homo husbandos
suffering ;_;

dead

Was Morenatsu the english gay fur VN that got closest to being done?

Not closed, they just stopped adding the final routes

Aka yanderehiko and Kyouji and his pet cuck

It's me and a friend. I'm the write and codefag, he's the drawfag.

We'll start talking about the game when it's closer to being done. Right now it's too early to make a site for us or anything.

I didn't mention it before, but the game will be free. There's absolutely no chance it's going to be paid.

Do you mean VNs available in English? The Lagoon Lounge was finished, See No Evil mightn't be a VN but that was fully finished as well.

Besides that, no, nothing ever gets finished.

> page 9
Unacceptable.

well, I ll be going to sleep naw, hope it hasn't died when I wake up D:

Don't worry, I'll keep it bumped with best husbando

I never said I couldn't set it up; I'm just seeing really how many people would want it.

And it's just one.

>that one autist thinking /mg/ was/is furtrash general
Delete yourself

How can I acquire a bara bf, /mg/? What is the secret?

>Bara

;)

Can we speculate about Blackgate here?
So, I've played most of what's available, and in Plox's route he says he believes that Vek is The Eternal. Can that be right?

>deluded fatfuckers

>page 9
guys pls

The portal to minasato is closing

which morenatsu would you sell his body for money

thread will die before being a day old
what dark times

Kouno
i get bankrupt because nobody wants this unlovable fuck

There's some people out there that would pay to smell his farts

Nope, the thread succesfully scraped along for a day