>Pastebin FAQs
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Attila mods
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2105-Total-War-Attila-Modifications

>Warhammer
Kholek Suneater Chaos vs Dwarfs (Dwarf POV) -- youtube.com/watch?v=aAMKJzUAX_M
Battle Magic Spotlight -- youtube.com/watch?v=B1p7d_nVBS8
Chaos Warriors Campaign Walkthrough -- youtube.com/watch?v=VKv4A0GA3Qw
First 15 Minutes of the Greenskins Campaign, SPOILERS INSIDE -- youtube.com/watch?v=5et0A5sDwtY
Modding Officially supported -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Modding_Details
Campaign Gameplay Streams (Greenskins, Dwarfs, Empire, Vampire Counts) -- twitchDOTtv/totalwarofficial/profile

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bs499nUyDuI
twitchtv/darrentotalwar
twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?617756-Want-40-units-fighting-under-one-General-Here-is-how!
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for WHEN?

tomb kings when

THE DAYS OF OF PRE-RELEASE ROME 2

IS OVER

>Shogun 2 on sale
>Decide to try it out

You guts just auto combat past everything right? You can't possibly enjoy this hot garbage

> tfw no historical total war

why can't these warhammerfaggots leave

wew new thread. /twg/, I need your help. This is big.

My friend, being a massive shogun fan, and I, warhammer being my first TW game, have been hyped for the better half of the year to finally 1v1 each other in warhammer. The thing is I know he can decimate me since he's so much more familiar with the game, but I have talked such great amounts of shit at this point about beating him that I cannot, I repeat CANNOT, afford to lose.

I am a shameless coward and a ninny, but I ask for your help nonetheless guys.

I got my friend to tell me what faction he will choose, and he chose the Orks because he relates them closest to his beloved kawaii gay shogunate. Mobility and ferocity. I am willing to use any tactic no matter how dishonorable (if that is a thing?). What should I pick as the optimal faction/units to use against him?

I MUST beat him.

>wake up
>warhammer still not out

nth for Slaanesh

didn't realize last thread was ded already

>you can build a bretonnian stable that unlocks pegasus and grail knights if you control Couronne

fucking based

Dwarfs and spam quarrelers

If he goes black orcs or arachnoroks you're fucked tho

>New game in series
>"mommy why are people talking about the new release and not my ancient 2001 releases reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tendies reeeeeeee"

Oh just do what this guy does. If you fight a subterranean battle as the dwarfs you can't lose. Well I mean still probably if he out micros you.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bs499nUyDuI

Pick dorfs and get 10 ironbreakers, some artillery and get some miners with your left over dosh

You'll win for shor

for only brets or can you do that as empire?

why'd you talk shit about a franchise you've never touched

>it's release day
>a million virgins start up Total Warhams, their dicks throbbing in their strapped-on dickholsters

>Steam is configuring DirectX install
>Step 1 of 2
>it takes five hours

Ya know it

Just close the window ya dip

Collector's Edition comes with 3DVD so u can just install game
and then download 9gb patch

But why isn't he black???

IF OUR LORD IS T'BECOME KING Pontus will actually be the free faction

use this setup

>tfw no CD or DVD drive anymore

It felt redundant. Not that I mind, living in a first world country with unlimited data caps and fastlane speeds has its perks. I just we could get codes earlier like the rest.

>mfw they release a joke DLC next april that adds Pontus in TWW.

>You guts just auto combat past everything right
No.

>and he chose the Orks because he relates them closest to his beloved kawaii gay shogunate.
Heh.
Also go and play a game, it's more fun that shitposting.

well the reason it's hype is that brets aren't selectable in campaign so yeah, as empire

you can cancel that and launch it again and it skips it

>Darren is about to start streaming

rome II?

Thanks guys. So I'll go Dwarfs. What are black orcs and arachnoroks? Do I do anything against those as dwarves?

I don't know..
At first I thought it didn't mean anything but now that the game is coming out in a few days I realize I might lose

Artillery, got it

I'm playing stellaris

yes senpai

Post settings?

Against Arachonorks the big ass spiders send some heavily armored two handed units or slayers. I think at least. Against Black orcs you'll need armor piercing.

mostly very high-ultra

gem fx
enhanced particles
grass mod "legal weed"
uniforms remastered

I shouldn't have laughed so hard at this.

Default gmfx settings or you have a custom made?

HISFAGS WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG
FANTASY WAS A MISTAKE
REVIEWS ARE AROUND 8 SO FAR
THAT'S FUCKING BLUNDER

default pretty much. think I adjusted a couple of things slightly but 99.95% default

twitchtv/darrentotalwar
twitchtv/darrentotalwar
twitchtv/darrentotalwar

Meme stream on.

FUCKING BROKEN 4CHANX AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>joke DLC has Pontus

I would actually play that

Bronze Shields > Nuln Pikemen
Galatians > Norsca
Hetairoi > Bretonnians

Thangs man

Why Dwarfs against Orcs anyway?

If you get to pick the battlefield in a subterranean battle they can only charge head-on and dwarfs are damn near unbreakable while Orcs run away. Also your torpedoes and stuff destroy big monster units like the spider and Giant. Only if he brings Calvary are you screwed a bit. Tbh if you've never played a total war game he'll just out micro you and use unit abilities and stuff.

Outside of gyrobombers, Dwarfs require the least micromanagement, so they'll be easy for a new guy.

Memes aside, how does /twg/ feel about Pontus?

best mod,41 units per army mod. Will be amazing for TWW
twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?617756-Want-40-units-fighting-under-one-General-Here-is-how!

Pontus a cute

BUT

I will practice.

I will win.

First expansion ;)

I know shit about Warhammer, what am I supposed to see here?

SECRETS. SECRETS EVERYWHERE

Pontus will be playable in the next expansion

Hey guys. I haven't played Total War since Empire/Napoleon, what happened to CA? Why are Rome II and Atilla both "mixed" on Steam? Are they still worth the cash?

Untraversable landmass to the East and South.

Bronze Shields vs. Beastmen
Peltastai vs. Handgunners
Scythed Chariots vs. Dwarfs
Slingers vs. Arrer Boyz

CROSSOVER MODS WHEN

>2 days

LADS

Rome 2 was shit on release but good now.

Attila is great but during a free weekend a bunch of people with PTSD from rome 2 release gave attila bad reviews because of rome 2.

>Pontus is added instead of Chaos Dwarves

Kislev dlc when?

oooooooooooooooooooooooh baby

Right but wasn't that a given?

BUT

Pontus is true cucker

Just like what they did to Seleukiddies before CA relented

>twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?617756-Want-40-units-fighting-under-one-General-Here-is-how!

>20 Halberdiers
>10 pieces of artillery
>6 units of handgunners
>2 Reichsguard
>led by Karl Franz

Hope chaos shits are ready to get the shit kicked out of them.

Ok secret URL boys where we at

Until you see fucking chaos stacks of 40

Look at the detailed map outline outside of the launch playing area its:
Land of the Dead,Araby(though warped in size to fit on one map) and Darklands.

Pic related

they're both god tier. also shogun 2 as well. you can get all of them on humble now for cheap. you get extra discounts the more games you buy from sega (up to 5).

>Guaranteed replies from offended Chaosfags

Why the hell is this old as shit mod getting posted now?

This is already common knowledge and probably in the pastebin.

Decent faction

>Bailey's

Darren confirmed soft cunt

Think he'll cry this stream?

>beloved son of brettonia

civil war arc confirmed

because I want to drum up support for 40 units so that CA gets off their asses and does it themselves for the next TW game
>common knowledge
kek

PRAISE THE TZARINA!

big surprise no one gives a fuck about Darren 'broken manchild' totalwar

Rome 2 was broken on launch, took a lot of shit in reviews and it was deserved. It was fixed after numerous patches and support over two years or so and is really good now.

Attila was always good but people were still salty about Rome 2, so they gave it a lot of crap for no reason.
There was also a free weekend for Attila where a lot of people just gave it a bad review for no reason. Again, salty about Rome 2 launch.

As regards to what happened to CA? I think they're doing better than ever and are at their biggest size right now. Also seem to have a multi-year contract with GW to do Warhammer, so things a looking pretty good for them, assuming they don't drop the ball.

Hello Mitch

They added it to Custom battle in TWW, it shouldn't be difficult to mod it

20 units per army in the campaign is obviously a design choice, they must have their reasons

Basically it shows how the High and Dark elfs on the western continents will be added in the next game.

Rome II was a DISASTER on launch (Disaster is hardly a strong enough word, it's one of the most bungled releases in the history of video games) and CA deserves every bit of shit they've gotten for it, though the game is pretty much serviceable at this point.

There is nothing wrong with Attila, that one was voted down by people who were still mad about Rome II (and some people who are mad about how CA does DLC) which isn't really fair, especially since a lot of the people who downvoted did so during a free week as part of a coordinated Reddit campaign.

At this point CA is doing fine, they seem to have very much learned from the mistakes of Rome II and have been REALLY open about the development of Total War Warhammer.

>Darren bought a beast pc and tv before getting curtains for his bedroom where he fucks his smoking hot gf

can you be more based?

Shows the outline of the first expansion landmass and lore fans know the factions being added. It also shows a huge area to the left which leaves room for the new world. If they add the "theatre" system from Empire:Total War they can make us send fleets to the new theatre and wait 2-3 turns for ships and armies to arrive and conquer the damn place.

>ywn be Darren

Aww, Darren is getting all emotional on stream :3

WHAT DOES SHE SEE IN HIM

>bigger than call of warhamer
Totally fine with this.

except the campaign functions completely fine if not better with 40 units in a stack because you get actual huge engagements without the AI having to use stack glue to be effective

fights are more fun too

This website is really cool. Got lots of info

But i dont want to be Darren

mfw Darren reads my comment

>If they add the "theatre" system from Empire:Total War they can make us send fleets to the new theatre and wait 2-3 turns for ships and armies to arrive and conquer the damn place.
Empire mechanics finally making a comeback?! Glorious.

BotET is 3x bigger than CoW. Seems CA are copying the sub mods map.

Where is that dumb BotET shill that keep saying TWW going to have same shit map as that mod?