/swgg/ - Star Wars Games General

Imagecap hit edition

dulfy.net/2016/05/01/swtor-upcoming-items-from-patch-4-4/

/swgg/ is not your personal tech/customer support forum. Google search before posting.

>For General SWTOR info and finding people to play with:
pastebin.com/Cp37vLab

Referral system is broken, ask politely in thread if you need a link.

>How do I setup Battlefront II?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

/swgg/ Guilds
Legio XVI Coruscantia - Tomb of Freedon Nadd (Imperial)

Ded Thread - Ebon Hawk (Imperial)

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>old bread

ALRIGHT LADS.

is the new Ebon Hawk empire side Veeky Forums guild! whisper Drög (alt 148), Vereyn, Vidomina, or Artrhewer to get an invite! slutposters, actionfags, and those who silently judge others or strongholds welcome.

other than that, how is /swgg/ today?

how do i get rid of this Veeky Forums twinkle?

How long until people start shitposting about this one?

Will you even raid like the older guild or just gonna jerk each other off in chat?

hoping the rags lose desu

and avoiding doing any more heroics because they're shite.

This thread brought to you by Hutt Crate™! Enter coupon code "Sally" to get 10% off your monthly subscription.

*Hutt Crate™ is a proud sponsor of the Lingerie Huttball League™

I can confirm that Alderaan, Voss, and Makeb have shit heroics. just feel like they take forever.

uh, no idea, we were mostly talking about forming it while running heroics last night, since theres a pubside guild on the same server

Pointless guild then.

Good start.

anyone can help? i cant read Veeky Forums with this nonstop blinking

im not entirely sure what you mean by that?

dont you guys get this non stop Veeky Forums page blinking or should i say twinkle? hard to explain

Control+W

I dont as far as I know.

then again i have the game running in Borderless Window/fullscreen so i can alt tab easier

I love it

TL;DR /b/ mods set up a blinking sticky that for some reason applied to the whole site

thanks, didn't find that line on chrome but by using opera i dont get that blinking anymore, so thanks.

Primo action shot right there.

I CAN ALMOST SEE HIS JUNK

>more sluts
Oh golly gosh gee willikers! would you look at that!

Is EbonHawk a good place to RP?

Shame the Revanite stuff isn't available anymore.

Could this new guild handle a big girl?

how is my char slut? she shows abit of leg? wow to bad i dont have hijab

Only if you tell us why she wears the mask

Hah, I ain't coming to amerifat server, even for that.

>showing hands

disgusting fucking slut hang yourself
absolutely haraam

but i wear gloves user-kun...

Yes!

I was referring to your pic related ;-;

it is, but only through the raids for SoR

most certainly could, but requires knowing why she wears the mask.

don't the SoR raids just give the tokens for the new gear?

Ahh the fire rises. I'm in.

Invite Trejazz

oh yeah totally agree

Uh...im not entirely sure to be honest. after checking tor fashion about a week ago, thats how i saw they were still available.

they're all greyed out on tor-fashion, only the season 3 version is still available.

I want to raid in this stupid fucking game again.

Someone form a raid team on a server nobody will bitch about.

fucking rip. I wanted one of the revanite helmets for BH's. Guess thats never happening.

werent we supposed to be able to craft columi and whatnot gear at some point?

well lookie here boys! We have us an expert raider whose shit doesn't stink.

I might move one of my alts over there for some fun shitposting entertainment. After all if all the shitposters, sluts and usual drek that haunts /swgg/ are in one place how bad can that be? After all we keep coming here.

>Making a guild purely for shitposting

Why? Why are you such a waste of human life?

KILL YOURSELF

Looks like you got triggered pretty bad. You going to be ok?

>Not making a guild dedicated to Bantz and eventually raiding if we get enough meme loving faggots on at one time

Do you even know the first thing about Veeky Forums ?

Last time a guild actually raided that was from here, the entire thread devolved into shitposting about said guild.

So unless you actually fucking raid, don't post about your fucking guild.

>Triggered
>By people who waste their time on "le ebin bantz"

Nah.

you sound like a bundle of fun

You fight like a younger man, with nothing held back. Admirable, but mistaken.

>bought 60 day sub 30 days ago
>haven't played once
How do I rekindle my love?

depends. do you need credits? legacy alliance crates? gear? if so, find or set up a group to run heroics with. or go erp and make millions. one of the sluts last thread made somewhere around 14 mil

I already have like 100mil

Play dressup

I don't have sluts, I rarely play female characters.

make sluts

Whore yourself out to ERP.

>make sluts
no

>whore yourself out for erp
That's for poor people, or people who enjoy ERP. I am neither.

>he thinks you can't play dressup on a male character

Theatricality and deception are powerful agents to the uninitiated... but we are initiated, aren't we user?

I already have, I hit Valor 70 for War Leader armor or whatever.
>tfw not a warlord

>baneposting

WHAT? YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN US, MOTHERFUCKER?

WELL?

Evening swgg!

Yes.

Evening whore

I finally hit that point where my conscience started to bother me.

I was going around fleet on harbinger sexually harassing men on my flamboyant alt and laughing as they would rage (tell me to kill myself, get AIDS and die, fuck off faggot, etc).

I started with this one guy and he said "I am gay and have no friends. I wish I could be more like you out in the open but I can't."

uh oh.

So I start thinking "perhaps this guy knows I am trolling and is a big reverse troll"

no. He then says "will you be my friend? I really need a friend right now."

shit. this is no longer funny.

So I said to him "sure" thinking "I can do some heroics and shit with him in game."

He then gives me his phone number and says "please call me".

FUCK FUCK FUCK. This is NOT what I signed up for.

I then said to him "lets talk here first. It isn't wise to give out your personal information to strangers till you know them better."

So he starts telling me his life story. I wanted to bail but I could tell this was real. So I had to listen to him talk about his shit tier childhood growing up and what school was like for him and working with jerks and people telling him to kill himself.

So I spent almost 3 hours texting with this guy, calming him down and telling him that he needs to surround himself with better things and avoid negative people. To eat healthy and work out and the best revenge is a life lived well.

So like it or not I am now stuck with someone who thinks I am a flamboyantly gay faggot who is a flight attendant (what I told him I did) and now my level 60 alt that I used to troll people with I have to keep because I now actually feel like I have to pay a price for my trolling and this is it.

So what is my lesson for you guys? Don't be a troll. I was having a good laugh before this. Perhaps this is God's way of telling me not to be a fucking asshole because who knows what kind of shit day the people were having before I started in on them.

>playing Imp storyline again
>come across an Imperial officer
>"evening, LOOtenant."
>wat
>british accents with heavy brit influence
>not LEFTtenant

what is this bioware

I really should stop announcing what character I'm on. There's this autist that follows me around that's still mad he couldn't afford me.

Please post screenshots

I love reading them

I do have a few saved up now. It's not nice to tease the handicapped though user.

Reminds me of something I did
>Playing TF2 with friends fucking with people
>Come across a guy who sounds like an idiot on mic
>Act like we think hes a cool guy to see what he will say
>Starts to tell us how he used to stab himself with pencils as a kid because of how much he hated himself
>Talks about how his teachers started to become afraid of him and how he has no friends anymore
>Says he was thinking of killing himself but still has hope that things will turn around
>He is completely 100% serious about all of this
>He gets team switched so we cant talk to him on mic anymore
>Instantly leave the game and feel like assholes

yes. Please do! I want to see them.

that's what you get! I KNOW YOU! You were the guy that told me you were going to tickle my balls with a feather duster and kept dancing around me. My guildmates saw it and were teasing me about having a boyfriend. fuck you I am glad karma caught up with you. enjoy your new friend!

Oh god....

>Few years back I'm playing some shitty browser RPG
>Being a horny teenager, I wanted to fap constantly so I pretended to be a girl
>Claimed that I was a lesbian and wanted a girlfriend
>Some other player starts talking to me and we begin to do poorly written lesbian ERP
>She eventually tells me that she loves me
>Wants to see what I actually look like
>Send her pictures of a girl from my high school's facebook page
>She believes it and asks if I want any pictures
>I have her do very specific things so I can tell if she snagged them online
>She does it and she's actually pretty cute
>Tell her I love her too
>Keep up the text-sex for three years
>Start doing it with other users that confirm themselves to be female
>She finds out somehow and she gets super upset and sends me a really long message about how heartbroken she is
>Feel bad but something tells me this is my way out
>Reply to her that her "girlfriend" had actually died a month ago and that I was her friend (that she had been introduced to by her "girlfriend") and wanted to try and keep her memory intact but I was a horny fuck
>She gets really upset and asks why I didn't tell her and why I had to ERP with other female users
>Say I'm sorry and that "Violet" would be mad at me for doing it
>She stops messaging for a few months
>About six months later, she messages me
>She asks for my Skype so we can talk for some reason
>Quickly make a fake one and add her, never turn on my camera
>Talk for a while and she tells me that she doesn't know what to do without "Violet"
>Asks if I can tell her where she is buried
>Give directions to the grave of a girl from my town who actually had died around the time my fake identity "died" and WAS named Violet (coincidence, but it helped)
>Girl travels across the country to visit her "girlfriend's" grave
>Sends me a picture of her at the grave and says thank you
>Radio silence for three years now

I still feel sick.

Naw he's probably a sweet kid, but here have a BR instead. Hot off the presses.

>Sweet kid

Bruh

My mother taught me not to throw stones at cripples, but father told me to aim for their heads and throw harder.

what the fuck dude

what the fuck

If you can still contact her, holy fuck user fucking printscreen this and send it to her then post results and reactions

>I want to believe
seriously I've never wanted anything more from someone on 4chinz

That brings up some feels from my WoW days. I remember I used to shank lowbies on my rogue in stormwind. It was always worth a good laugh to sneak around SW killing noobs that were flagged.

There was this one quest in Stormwind with a dwarf you had to kill. It would flag you. I would hide there waiting for them and then gank them so they would be unable to finish the quest.

I would get some level 1 alt someone hastily made to swear at me and such and that would make me laugh all the harder.

Then I found out one of the guys I was shanking was a cancer patient and this was one of the few joys left in his life. made me feel like a piece of shit.

Screencap this and send it to her faggot

>Wanting to destroy the hole that was healed in a girls heart

But why? Sure, I was a piece of shit, but wouldn't it be even worse if I showed her it was all a ruse?

I'd rather the poor girl think her "love" was real and that her male friend was just a horny dick.

This isn't /reddit/ you softspot faggots what the fuck where do you think you're posting

who do we fucking care it'd be for shits and giggles and for what it's worth, the screencap will probably be posted for eternity until SWTOR finally dies, and you'll be a legend.

otherwise
>>>/reddit/
>>>/9fag/
>>>/tumblr/
is that way

there are people who are trying to be edgy as fuck.

>Implying Tumblr would tolerate that story

Are you fucking nuts?

Did you come here straight from /b/?

did you come from one of those websites mentioned above?

/swgg/ everyone

this thread is getting too weird now.

post sluts!

No, have math instead.

have pure chiss instead

Have this instead.

Are Sith eyes considered cute

Not cute, deadly.

>Revan understood snacks

Every time

I liked Baras.

Enjoyed working for him, enjoyed taking him down.

Fucking Project Murphy is hilarious.

She's our mascot by now

That's sweet user. Here have a seat.

Agreed. SW had my favorite Darths, Baras and Vowrawn. Jovial sith are the best.

yeah Vowrawn's pretty cool and I hope he comes back in S2

Do you actually have hair under that cap or are you bald without it too?

Blonde ponytail. I was going for a Nova look originally