>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub
>How to get autosummon covenants to work on PC:
steamcommunity.com/app/374320/discussions/0/357286119111456394/

>tfw didn't finish cosplay character because i got bored halfway through playing the game yet another time

rip frost knight

???

SHIT OP SHIT OP SHIT OP SHIT OP SHIT OP SHIT OP SHIT OP SHIT OP
> SHIT OP SHIT OP SHIT OP SHIT OPSHIT OP SHIT OP SHIT OP SHIT OP
SHIT OP SHIT OP

DaS3 is shit

SHIT

wamuu soon (tm)

I'm ready for the Event guys!

Characters name is "DaS3 Meta"

I switch between Estoc and Dark Sword and use an off hand cestus

:^)

first for the not cosplaying gatsu

FUCK DARKMOON COVENANT WHY WONT THEY FIX THIS GARBAGE
REEEEEEEE

Fuck off threadwarrior. The OP has everything the other ones had plus a few extras.

What the hell is your problem? Just go back to /v/.

reposting

Event was fun. See you guys again tomorrow.

>not cosplaying scrub early npcs for no effort

my Crestfallen Saulden in DaS2 clocked a couple hundred hours

Should I bother rolling a sorc? How often do you get to have fun one shotting people?

fine by me, but make them +4 or something

So is it canon that the protagonist gets his ass beat back and forth repeatedly before gitting gud?

The DLC will fix it right!?

Has anyone been using the NPC facedata sliders for their cosplays?

So I just reached Dancer. When am I going to find some cool looking clothes? Been wearing the Undead Legion garb since forever.

>Expect to die instantly
>4-man streak
I forget how nice WA R1 is for catching people on rolls.

I disagree.

It's got some good things and it's got some bad things.

It's alright.

>halfway through making pyro build
>find out the nerf patch upped the fp cost of chaos orb from 25 to 32 when it's easily the go-to pyro spell
>lose all motivation to continue with build

>people that don't even bother fighting remotely like their cosplay would

What's the point then?

It's never directly said to be canon that any of the Souls protagonists die after they begin their journey (except maybe for Seath fight?) but a part of the lore is that they can die infinitely and get up again

Is it viable to just keep every PVP build on one character and go SL 120 Deprived?

Caught me twice with that. Cheeky.

I just want a good hat
>black hand is too big, has weird hood thing
>evangelist is too big and has a crappy mask
>cleric is the right size but white and has hood thing again

Almost 3AM here, gotta stop hosting. Good fights all round.

Catch you guys tomorrow

What's your favorite meme?
mine is 99/99

What are some weapons that I don't want to stick a refined gem into at 40/40? I know there are some weird ones like Onikiri and Ubadachi that lose AR when infused, for some reason.

Kill the Dancer then go buy her armor from the Shrine Maiden.

The pontiff knight's armor is pretty nice too.

You're Santa Havelyn, right?

Yhorm fight is disappointing but his soundtrack is so good holy shit I want to punch Miyazaki for not doing a good job on it.

raw ass or raw creightons axe with bolt resin
gouge vig then respec

Taking a break to make some food, fun fights so far, thanks everyone, especially to the dedicated hosts

Was fun switching it up with various spells between summons. If only firestorm was more usable in duels, but that nasty cast time even with sage ring

>boss can only be killed using one attack of one specific weapon

Nice gimmick Miyazaki you fucking hack.

No. You waste a ton of points by going Deprived, and you have limited respecs.

No, you can only respec 5 times per playthrough.

+6 or +7 weapons at SL60?

I still dont understand why they did that

Thanks hosting mate

torch

Thanks for the fightclub guys, but is time for me to go to bed, i'll host some more tomorrow
god bless all of you

Yeah.

Shame DIO never got to fight alongside his stand.

>Seed of Giants
>In the room with 8 jailers

>tfw no good kettle hat
shit sucks

I think blade of the darkmoon summoning prioritizes people near you and only summons you to places further away the longer you're searching.
I have nothing but circumstantial proof but it makes some sense at least.
If anyone has evidence to support or to the contrary please share

>people bitched about having to spend points to get I frames in DaS2
>DaS3 removes it
>people bitch everyone has too many iframes and every fight is a rolling fest

Fucking lol

On my "Old Hero" cosplay I start the fight blind and swing randomly

I thought it was fun.

It might have been a bit rude, but I murdered the host as soon as I arrived.

Sorry, not going to deal with Giant Seeds.

>dragon waifu
>summoning people with a seeded world and all mobs alive

>Soul of Cinder does the ultimate Well, What is it before imploding
DEEPEST

he can be killed normally, the thing i didn't like it's that if you try to fight him fairly he is too easy to avoid and have a poor moveset

all the hype was for so little.

How long til DLC?

>beat Yhorm, Pontiff and Aldrich

Today was a good day.

You need to finish the game before your opinion is considered.

Wait, why can't I see the other phantom? I can't even lock on.

People still call DaS2 garbage so sadly no

Then again this is memehacki's game so who knows

Didn't mean for that second reply

I don't blame you at all, I got lucky and spawned just by the bridge with the gargoyle.

I was thinking that the only way I could really rank DaS3 as best right now is if the DLC introduced some large mechanical changes and brought a lot of the story full circle.
That means acknowledging and expanding on at least some of the Drangleic stuff, and getting out of Lordran/ Lothric (maybe finally going to "The East", as well as plugging some holes with time travel). But that would mean that the the 2 DLC's combined would have to be about as large as the base game, and I don't see that happening, although the extremely long development times for the DLC compared to DaS2's (which may as well have been included day one for how fast it came out) are a good sign for a decent amount of content .

you turned off UI didn't you?

Daily reminder that NK isn't the Firstborn

Can you post your cosplay? Sounds interesting.

I've got a question, Souls game have notoriously rushed areas, the latter half of DaS1 and DaS3 are blatantly shortened and barren, DaS2 as a whole was a fuck-up and DeS had the missing 6th archstone.
Now about Bloodborne, I never touched it. Did it also have a good chunk of the game to seem rushed? I just want to know if a single Souls game ever felt like it was made in time.

Speedrunning? Anri with 40 luck rest vit, use carthus rogue
Fastest time is 1 hour and 4 minutes using this build

for ease use raw ass and put all points in vgr

Is this Yhorm's coffin?

see

Anywhere between 4 and 6 months.

>implying that the statue isn't just a leftover from when he was still just a concept and they never bothered changing it

Yeah

Auto.

fix what?

i don't get it

why even have a fatroll if tank builds aren't viable vs. half the game?

I stomped all over pontiff with gr8sword + a greatshield, but I can't put a dent in dancer's second phase. her windows are small enough that by the time I've landed the attack she's winding up for her own, at which point I can block one, maybe two before my guard's broken and it only takes one or two more to kill me. sure I can fatroll through one attack, but then here come the next four and oh I'm dead again

I know I could kill her easily if I went to a faster/lighter set and rolled through everything like usual, but I really want to make this work

Because it's got to be like Bloodborne: can't have any similarities to DaS2 in our A-team game.

There is one area that's very small compared to its lore importance. People also complain about the last area but I liked it.

Damn that really sucks

I fucking love black knight weapons.
Are they viable on DS3 PVP?

>literally destroy an entire cosplay fightclub with drang cosplay (not wearing anything on head, of course)
>beating people with huge ultras, ricard's rapier, etc., even beat a guy doing the same thing but with twinspears
>BSC out after I run out of dark pine resin since I can't do the cosplay anymore

Damn that was satisfying. GG guys.

Greataxe and Glaive are in the top 5 best PvP weapons in the game.

i'm gonna go with raw ass since it's easier to get and it's available a lot sooner, and i don't have to invest a lot to get good damage out of it

>decide to platinum DS1 and 2 before moving onto 3
>have to go through NG++ for knight's honour and the miracle achievement because of sif and gwyn
>have to go to NG++ in DS2 for all the miracles
what a pain
don't suppose anyone on PS3 has any sif/gwyn souls to spare around SL 97? would appreciate some of the tedium to get removed

>silver knights charge at you literally every time you try to heal

pontiff sully taught them well

False. Only things I can reliably comment on are the last two bosses in the game.

>thing
>thing is removed
>this completely unrelated thing
>>Fucking lol
You're a retard.

Soloing him with the sword was fun in my opinion. Charging the sword while avoiding his attacks wasn't that tough, but it was fun. The games were never about the meme difficulty in the first place. They have gotten too hung up on their own marketing.

Glaive and great axe are top tier. I really really enjoy the UGS, personally. The regular greatsword is pretty mediocre, but so is every other greatsword weapon in this game.

bloodborne didn't have an equip burden system, this uses the same engine, and they really stumbled trying to put equip burden back in to it.
Maybe there's some stat that would make armor actually valuable.. hm..

The fight is made much better when you do it with Onion Lad IMO

Kriemhild here.
That fight was over fast.

From Software hates tank builds, and slow weapons
It's been like that for fucking ages man

If you hate it like many other people, DkS1 is getting a bit more activity lately since people hate the PvE and PvP in DkS3

Not home right now, but I use the Wolf Curved Great Sword one handed and that's pretty much it

somebody hasnt played demons souls

why are all of the factions who are trying to link the fire so god damned evil in DaS3? aren't they supposed to be the good guys?

this isn't even fair

>some host drops me 99 crestfallen souls

If I was on PC id be backing up saves like crazy now, are these even farmable?

>karla owning havel and ornstein

kek

How the fuck?