>8 memes early

you mean the non-cis teams?

You guys got liquid

>nth for I was right about maelstrom first and gulag is shit at dota

/u/ wins again

>put miracle on a hero that requires 0 skill
>put notail on a hero he can fuck up with and inevitably will
>lose to le oppa dondo

literally the only combo that slavs can play.

not news

aghs first is better in pubs because you will be fighting constantly but maelstrom is better at farming and still very good in teamfights.

>someone last picks a techies
>clearly has never played techies before
why isn't there a forfeit option?

celebritytypes.com/global-style/test.php
Post em together with your favourite hero
Mine's Drow.

ban enchantress
artstyle was a 4 position and dealt more damage than dendi and ditya combined

there were fucking spiderlings and drow aura

Dumbass, Mael was the better build for that game
They had no better way to kill spiderlings

Normally, Agh's rush is still the better call

no that wasn't it. They shut down miracle by dominating the bottom lane

It's not how i'm supposed to die.

this fat fuck is stealing hundreds

is she saying awoo?

>so that you can die with dota
ftfy :^)

>le ebin slasher army starts defending his shitty builds

>tfw you settle your quarry

doturds?

fucking Miracle can only carry with retard proof 4p1 super late game heroes

i swear to god if it wasn't for fly and moon OG would be a tier 3 team

you don't have 10k mmr between you sheever, that's what went wrong with your analysis

haha memes xD

>windrunner bought a maelstrom to kill spiderlings
No, dumb-fuck. She bought it to deal damage...because that's what windranger fucking DOES. She didn't need to spend all game farming spiderlings. She needed to repeatedly kill the vanguard specter and take fights.

t. TBD MMR

miracle is the only one carrying the game

>same amount of confetti

>Not news.
There was literally an entire one of these fucking threads where I crunched numbers and presented the naked reality of this build, only for like 10 fucking people to respond because
>M-M-MUH POINT BOOSTER

>better rush aghs let enemy free farm for 15mins then still farm some more because I cant fight without blink
t. 3k mmr in compendium queue

>Dota 2 Game Coordinator broke again

He's not wrong though, WR doesn't buy a Mael to kill spiders, she buys a Mael for early focus fire damage

>i can't fight without blink, fuck my shackle and fuck the oracle in my team

t. normie skill

Reddit needs to go and stay go.

t. someone who didn't watch the game

Brood was a nonfactor. That hero is shit, and Windranger's got plenty of wave clear with power shot.

>playing during gameshitting

TROLL AGHS: just unnerfs him, hes the same as he was in troll meta

viable?
i mena its 4200 gold just so your hero isnt shit

Anybody have the webm? You know which one. The Phoenix Medusa one.

When is vulkan coming to reborn m8s?

ill dominate ur botlane ;)

>I can land shackle without blink
Shows you are under 3k mmr.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFaU-pHWe4

hey guys what do you think?

viable? -no

Vision + 15 Damage on Melee form.

I'm all in for it.

He's apparently quite skilled for being sub-3k MMR

do you have enough curtesy to give me a reach around?

>jungler takes bounty rune
immediatelly closed the tab

Would sniper work well against armlet heroes? Since he has no projectile travel time, toggling seems to be a lot harder than with slow projectile heroes like puck, invoker etc.

22-60

>yeah dude so viable while it's a stomp

if only they had a decent (not even good, just decent) core player alongside miracle, OG would be top tier easily

but nooo, there's this fucking guy

20s cd ulti that lasts 10s m8

you dont even realise the magnitude of his nerfs

are you shilling this website or something?

He isn't wrong though.

Maelstrom was a great pickup here, because it also allowed a lot of magic damage against the Spectre Vanguard.

It also allowed a faster blink, which Dendi used a lot to gank and control where and when OG could farm, while increasing his farm speed a lot.

what if...

we come back to the analyst panel only to find that during the previous game KotLguy finally snapped and murdered the rest of the panel, and was in the middle of devouring Slacks' neck meat when the cameras started rolling again

would that make him our guy?

ourest guy yes

why do you hate on him so much user

>people still forcing this n0tail is bad meme.
You've been doing this for 3 years then he won Frankfurt then you all fucked off now you're back again.

Go AWAY.

every time i see his face I'm like who's that guy
then it pops up and I'm like "oh yeaaaah that's kotlguy"
and then the next time it's the same thing
he'd have to be a guy before he could be my guy desu

because hes by far the worst example of nepotism in all of esports

a player so shit on a team with so much potential just becuase hes friends with the captain

>13 min naked bf uncontested jungle is impressive
b-b-but le GREED le +1 core is better than a support that scaled lategame right? ^^

GOD THIS PANEL IS SO FUCKING BAD

Is it worth going to a dota 2 event if you have to go alone? Can you still have fun?

Centaur

>naked bf
W-What

Based Backstabby 0nelan posters

if he was truly as worthless as you say there's no way they would have won the frankfurt major though

unlikely honestly. think of how many long pauses there are in a dota event

Who /cuckport/ here?

Why do he have to be so fucking bland though

Dude, 9k MMR
nine thousand

delet

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Suddenly I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

i imagine it would be just like going to any other event alone

you'd think it would be easy to make friends or something because "everyone there likes dota" but everyone there is with their own little friend group and would be suspicious of outsiders/strangers just trying to talk to them

unless you're an absolute turbo chad type or SOMEHOW luck into meeting new people you'll probably feel like a fucking loser even surrounded by dotards.

shrapnel is actually doing quite a lot of damage
people still prefers to max memeshot and memeaim expecting their rightclicks to do anything before farm

>0nelan

lmao

yeah there is a way

secret in semifanls and secret in the finals were literally not the same teams

notail is not good enough to be on a tier3 team like navi and og could be tier1 if he only fucked off but he wont, he will backstab someone instead

Is this really necessary?

Never forget he also wanted to get rid of Era because he was sick.

Fuck n0lans honestly.

Why cm and distruptor ??

>Global Heal
>Global Teleport
>Super Global Teleport
Based slav doto

sure, it can be pretty fun. I like the metagame of controlling vision, it's a really cool concept

Is understanding the basics of the genre enough to enjoy Dota as an esport spectator? I'm planning to get into Paragon more seriously, but would like a bit of variety to watch in esports since right now all I watch is fighting games.

Goddammit, will there never be a WipEout-esque racing game that actually achieves popularity as a competitive esport? Because I swear to God I could play that shit fourteen hours a day and go pro.

anyone else loving this panel

haha fun wacky noises and silly voices

oh i forgot there was even a dota game being played xD

I really enjoy how Na'Vi pick for what their own gameplan is, instead of picking around the enemy teams lineup.

Look at last game, Drow is shit against Spectre, yet they picked Drow into Spectre.

This game, OG has a Beastmaster and an Earth Spirit. Both can do well versus Tinker, but Na'Vi picks it regardless, because it is their gameplan.
Tinker fits with the rest of the draft, so they don't give a shit.
It's fun to see how teams draft differently and why they draft as they do. It's a minigame of its own.

>got greedy and bet on OG winning the series instead of them winning 1 game at least

fucking hell

should've taken the 40 bucks and ran

it's over. the dream is dead. navi is dead.

Since i started playing this game again, I've told atleast a dozen people irl to kill themselves over mundane things

is this normal?

ALLAHU ACKBAR

Is anyone else getting triggered by these closeup shots?

All of these """pros""" have fucking disgusting skin. Acnecucks need to be exterminated.

are they 3rd worlders/minorities ? if so then , yes
its normal

drafting is what makes Dota a better competitive game than shit like CSGO. The depth of it is truly awesome.

Telling people to kill themselves if perfectly healthy because they probably deserve it

When is someone going to kill sir action faggot

LOOK AT THIS

L O W
O
W

T E S T
E
S
T

C U N T
U
N