Veeky Forums, how do you go from NEET to success?

Veeky Forums, how do you go from NEET to success?

You get a job first, any job

If you can afford to NEET it up, you are successful.

Being a neet is temporary and depressing though, it doesn't last long.

buy ETC its at rock bottom.. you want to triple your money dont you?

I could save so much money if I moved backed with my parents.

NEETdom is success. You have enough money to do whatever you want. You don't have to suck up to some boss for 50 hours a week.

>You have enough money to do whatever you want.

Being a NEET in almost all cases means leeching off your parents, who won't be around for ever and probably won't allow you to do so indefinitely even if they are alive. You're going to have to work eventually unless you have millions of dollars, best to start sooner

Nice projection.

Ive had a bunch of jobs, and I still consider myself a NEET (unemployed right now). I went to college AA degree, dropped out of 4 year (useless), to take a job (got fired from, do to arrest- non work related).

im fucked...

Buy/sell ETH, ETC and trumpcoin

How else do you imagine it to be if OP specifically said "neet to success", implying he isn't a trustfund babby or something and that he considers his current position as a failure?

You might want to finish up that 4 year senpai. Even if it is worthless you can use the skills from class to get a job in something unrelated. For example, I have a B.A. in psychology and I work in H.R.

35% of billionaires never graduate college.

If you want to be a wage cuck, then go through the grinder, get the degree, get your job, be a good goy, get promoted, Go A to B to C to Death.

But if you want to make history come with me. To conquer money means you have finally conquered yourself.

And let's see how rich the average non college grad is.

What's your big plan to make a billion dollars then?

>35% of billionaires inherited their fortune

Im sold, where are we going, and can you will there be cheap disposable mail order brides?

You don't need cheap mail order brides, when you're a billionaire from your Chinese dropshipping business you'll have the finest mail order brides money can buy

>What's your big plan to make a billion dollars then?
Nuclear Power.

I plan on setting up an anime blog and just living off the ad revenue

Not really sure how I'm going to go about shilling it though, and that's probably the most important step. Anyone know how much money you could make if I were getting like 500 clicks per day?

If you can live as a NEET without needing to work, you already have success.

>Living off a blog

Wake up, you fucking idiot.

Blogs are income supplements/free advertising.

what if i also set up a patreon and had people pay me to draw shit

i think it will work, fuck you

NEET is an acronym for "Not in employment, education or training". If you do one of these things, you go to success. It's that simple.

I'm a NEET soon, looking for work. In my country you get lots of money from the state when you're unemployed, so I can be a NEET for a while. But I'm going to get less than half than I made while having a job.

You're either a deluded weeb retard, or trolling

either way neck yourself

>that edge
stay mad retard, enjoy being mr shekelburgs slave for the rest of your worthless life

>wants to work in nuclear power
>without a degree

Not only is this incredibly stupid, but the government will never even let someone as unqualified as you get close to anything with the word 'nuclear' in it.
>mfw you'd die from heavy neutron radiation exposure in your first week because you literally have no idea what you're doing

Homer seemed to manage.

>500 clicks per day

Maybe $50 every few months at most

Blogs are fucking worthless. what retard told you this would be a good idea?

this is genuinely one of the worst places on the internet to ask, OP.

Start a whole network of REWARDING Bitcoin faucets. People LOVE free shit with minimal effort and will flock to your sites.

Implement good anti-bot, proxy, vpn measures. Get your sites in the top 1 mill, 500k, 100k Alexa global rankings. Hold contest giveaways for promotional purposes. Shill the hell out of it on the forums. Offer good referral payouts.

You're welcome.

Bitcoin faucets are trash. They pop out like pennies worth a week.

This poll was taken a year ago, back when there were a lot more intelligent threads so it's probably only worse now

You're doing it wrong.

>hurr durr start a bitcoin faucet!
>theres thousands out there and the bitcoin fad is dying but this will make you rich, like totally bro
>I'm not doing it myself but you should totally do it

I did this. 400 saved in a month, paid all my old bills, and I only make 480 every other week. Do it, faggot.

You self-learn a lot and do networking through meetups you can find on the internet for people with the same interests and online chatting. Then you work your way up.
You could also go to a community college and stop being a neet as soon as you can.

this applies to normalfags.

Go away Jp Morgan

What kind of living arrangements do you have where you live at 30+ without paying for anything? wont your parents refuse or die eventually?

he was also a yellow cartoon character living in a fictional universe

Hurr durr you're sure good at making assumptions, you edgy little cunt. You sound like a miserable piece of nocoiner trash. Stay broke, fag.